(2014) ivf mummies support group

Ytd at gynae clinic, they Gage me a friso freebies pack. Got mustela freebies for Mummy.(stretchable lotion & etc) n bb shower n body lotion to try . Huggies diapers to try n 2 spring maternity 20% off coupon

Attachments

• 1406779600002.jpg
    1406779600002.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 127

So many freebies dolly. I gotten a bb bag consisting some mummies milk powder and vouchers when I visit Thomson back then. Kkh nothing!!! Pay so much nothing haha.

Mschar u look so good even after 1 child. So fair also, envy!

I'm just trying to settle all stuffs so that once bb born I can stay home take gd care of them. Now I can still drive better faster get all bulky items. Next time after two bb seat inside and stroller I doubt I can buy any bulky items to carry home.

Circle u will start to feel more and more of bb kicks as the days goes by.

Hello ladies, I am actually at work since morning.

I bought bread to work to eat for lunch. I just order 2 asos dress for my brother's wedding as that time the one out of stock. Me too wondering how long can the size 14 last lol. But I bought size 14 as scare too big then how.

Mschar nice bump, jia you..
Circle better go and see doctor soon.
Dolly, working or shopping today?
iwantahealthybaby, any nice food to spark up the mood. Recently the food mood like dropping for me. Easily full very sian.

Btw I cannot see movement at my tummy one. Is it too much fat? Everyday I don't know she is kicking or hiccup. Haha just the shocked effect.

Not sure leh, every month visit the assistant will pass me some freebies bag...
Me got meeting 430 at changi biz park.. yawn...
Just brew tsb medication this morning n gg out soon

Not sure leh, every month visit the assistant will pass me some freebies bag...
Me got meeting 430 at changi biz park.. yawn...
Just brew tsb medication this morning n gg out soon

go for hospital tour too... at least i know peh offer gift pack.. n can see é delivery room too...

Joy, I m familiar w peh as it's near by my parents place where we stayed more than 20 yrs plus I did my previous cycle and dnc in peh... my godson n brother aso regular patient there so we quite familiar w the food n environment there.

Congrats dolly...officially the preggy figure haha.

Anyone know where can get affordable cheap nursing top or dress? Next time if bm go out easy to take off haha.

Waiting for clock to tick by...want to go home.

Don't know dinner can eat what. So tempted to eat steamboat leh but dh don't know want acc me go to town to eat anot or don't know today he need to stay late anot.

Iwantahealthybaby, you can get nursing top from baby fair. Suntec up coming one should be able to get and usually fair the price are reasonable.
Dolly good ppl can see your figure.
I am eating hokkien mee for dinner. I clear my emails until siao. 600 emails and now 490 more to go.

Me queuing at gp now. Didn't know gp also got queue man! 6pm clinic open and got q outside liaoz. Hopefully can relieve some of the irritation!

Took mrt from expo to tanah merah, too crowded. Almost fell inside the train, heng got ppl ard me if not flat on the floor..

Ya, then I got caught by dh today wearing kitten heels. I thot not vy high , shd b ok. Anyway I almost fall not bcos of the heels, of cos nvr tell him lah.
Finally tgif n whole morning meeting again!! Sianz to the max

I'm awake since 6am shit! Getting excited it's Friday. Dolly no heels even if it's kitty heels. Lucky I prefer flats or shoes hehe. So far feet still no go up a size "touch wood" hope it doesn't grow at all.

Suddenly I feel approaching trim 3 like very fast. I will miss my Baby bump. Miss the privileges given by others and dh hehe. But able to see Twinnies safely out to this world is even more worth. I wonder how big my tummy will grow till the very last day I am push into the op room.

Aug seems a busy month for me so hope the time will pass fast. All sat booked, meet friend, go bb fair attend talk, fix ceiling fan, niece bday...

I'm awake since 6am shit! Getting excited it's Friday. Dolly no heels even if it's kitty heels. Lucky I prefer flats or shoes hehe. So far feet still no go up a size "touch wood" hope it doesn't grow at all.

Suddenly I feel approaching trim 3 like very fast. I will miss my Baby bump. Miss the privileges given by others and dh hehe. But able to see Twinnies safely out to this world is even more worth. I wonder how big my tummy will grow till the very last day I am push into the op room.

Aug seems a busy month for me so hope the time will pass fast. All sat booked, meet friend, go bb fair attend talk, fix ceiling fan, niece bday...

My august is busy too! think that's the last honeymoon month for us. Then got to reduce walking.

See I am already in office since 7+. Buddy you wake up so early can't sleep? Aug to Oct will be busy months for me so hope time faster fly to see beanie soon.
Ete we left 1 week plus honeymoon only.
Dolly think wear flats already. I am also a heel person but for the sake of beanie I change to flat. Otherwise the tummy big big very crumspy.
Circle any nice food recently at work?
Hello how are the rest?

Attachments

• 1406851713133.jpg
    1406851713133.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 117
Ya usually I m in flats only ytd in kittens heels cos want to try my new lace buys. Anyway he kept it liao.. woke up ard 3plus then feel her moving away n took me awhile to go back to my beauty slp...

just reach office. had sausage muffin with egg and ice milo. had a bad habit since start of trim 2. had been nibbling on ice cubes...drink cold water already no no still will eat up all ice cubes left in cup...dude....

buddy your supreme bf looks good and filling you can skip lunch later already.

yes ete after aug we got to be good, prepare for our newborns arrival...hehehe..i will get dh to fix up cot too...

dh now on off keep worrying about my twins girls future. he keep asking me when he see young girls now dress very short shorts and those young couple hanging around hahaha he say what if our twins like that next time. lol. i tell him thats still a long way to go please relax then he say u dont know daddy's headache and worries one...

Men are funni . They like to See sexy gals but cannot accept their own daughter like tat... my dh likes to go out n have freedom but if u ask him whether he willing have curfew fit his gal, he said yes. Then u look at him so now u know y my parents got curfew for me when we dating la n u always complaint... hehee

iwantahealthybaby, your camera can always take until the food looks so tempting. There is like a power drawing me to eat the food, oh man.. hahaha..
I just had claypot slice fish soup, yum yum.. whole morning was busy with my meeting and sorting out my things. Faint... Feel like bringing my work back home now.
Hmm.. I am wondering how is my glucose and urine test result. So far like no news from the clinic. No news = good news?

Maybe one of these days we ladies should meet at marche hor ahahah for the yummy food.. I just ate 2 kitkats. Have been craving for chocolate like circle.
Kitkats, how have you been? shop finish already?

I just finished my appointment with Dr Ang and I had signed up his package. $550. They offset those amounts that I had paid previously and I only topped up another $64 with GST.

Baby is good today and weighs 872g. Dr Ang said baby's weight should be around 600-800g at week 24. So he commented that baby's absorbing the nutrients and growing well. I weigh 53kg today. I asked about doing the 3D/4D scan for baby and guess what, Dr Ang offered to do it for us free. Haha! But too bad baby's in the bridge position and not facing up so he couldn't do the 3D scan. He said next visit, he will try again.

Now DH has 2nd thoughts about me delivering at KKH. He's exploring Mount Alvernia.

Reactions: ete
lynncandy you eat kitkats and remember kitkats hehe? kekeke i am a foodie and maybe thats why love food so much take photo of them also looks good. my dh always complain also i take his pic sucks but everytime take food pic macham those food blogger he keep saying he is worst than non living things. lol.

faithfullyours the pkg with dr ang is cheap and plus he allow you to offset thats even better. but did u check if you no deliver by him this package price still can use? cause i remember during early pregnancy i went dr adrian who also deliver in thomson but his pkg charges only applicable for those who going to deliver under him. if in end not under him must pay him back all the extra costs cannot follow package cost. and yes your baby is confirm growing very well at week 24. my at week 25 also lose to you. oh no..i think must eat more...but cannot control how the food intake distribute in our body.

tonight going pator with dh...faster go private time before twinnies out no more outside dinner especially buffet or steamboat.

it always good to have another gynae for check up.
Till now I still don't know my beanie weight. :/

Lynn, I haven't finish buying yet. Still got a lot of stuffs not buy.
Circle, will u still deliver at kkh?

lynncandy you eat kitkats and remember kitkats hehe? kekeke i am a foodie and maybe thats why love food so much take photo of them also looks good. my dh always complain also i take his pic sucks but everytime take food pic macham those food blogger he keep saying he is worst than non living things. lol.

faithfullyours the pkg with dr ang is cheap and plus he allow you to offset thats even better. but did u check if you no deliver by him this package price still can use? cause i remember during early pregnancy i went dr adrian who also deliver in thomson but his pkg charges only applicable for those who going to deliver under him. if in end not under him must pay him back all the extra costs cannot follow package cost. and yes your baby is confirm growing very well at week 24. my at week 25 also lose to you. oh no..i think must eat more...but cannot control how the food intake distribute in our body.

tonight going pator with dh...faster go private time before twinnies out no more outside dinner especially buffet or steamboat.
Oops I didn't ask about the what if I'm not going to be delivered by Dr Ang, will the package price be still the same.

Oh mine is not link with delivery. My package is to see him if never deliver by him also can. But anyway my doc can be at PEH, kkh and Thomson. So I will stick to him. Lol anyway my kkh no doc also.
I will think of kitkats when I eat kitkats lol. Oh still got a lot to buy? ? Maybe just go to the fair and grab all. Me and my buddy done with all our shopping now my beanie room is like a store. My mum packed for me already. I am thinking of buying some toy for beanie.
My beanie is like very slim leh only 700g. Alamak.. Am I eating too less. Faithfullyyours can share what type and how many meals you eat daily?

Faithfullyours better check if not wait incur more cost.
I think Faithfullyours drink milk powder if I remember correctly, maybe I should go get a big tin to start drinking too. Like approaching trim 3 scare beanies too small.

Lynncandy we sama sama my whole house like store la not only beanies room. Haha

Oh mine is not link with delivery. My package is to see him if never deliver by him also can. But anyway my doc can be at PEH, kkh and Thomson. So I will stick to him. Lol anyway my kkh no doc also.
I will think of kitkats when I eat kitkats lol. Oh still got a lot to buy? ? Maybe just go to the fair and grab all. Me and my buddy done with all our shopping now my beanie room is like a store. My mum packed for me already. I am thinking of buying some toy for beanie.
My beanie is like very slim leh only 700g. Alamak.. Am I eating too less. Faithfullyyours can share what type and how many meals you eat daily?
Faithfullyours better check if not wait incur more cost.
I think Faithfullyours drink milk powder if I remember correctly, maybe I should go get a big tin to start drinking too. Like approaching trim 3 scare beanies too small.

Lynncandy we sama sama my whole house like store la not only beanies room. Haha
This is what I've been eating for 3 meals:

Breakfast: 2 slices of wholemeal bread with cheese/fried bee hoon mee with sunny side up egg (I recently stopped eating this coz too fattening)/mac hotcakes meal/2 slices of raisins bread with hard boiled egg/chee cheong fun

Lunch: Economic rice (usually 2 veggies and 1 meat/fish), 2 cups of magnolia fresh milk with dha and omega 3. Now I drink Dumex maternal milk coz no sucrose so won't be so fattening. Not drinking magnolia already coz don't want to keep drinking cold stuff.

Tea: 2 tau sau pau (only if I'm hungry). If not hungry, I'll skip tea.

Dinner: catered from neo garden. So rice with 4 dishes. Got veggies and meat/fish.

Snacks: apple, kiwi, orange with alive yoghurt/similac mum milk with nestle cereals

Sunday: chicken essence soup, bird nest, fish, hashima, tcm

Last edited:
I feel guilty after seeing your meals Faithfullyours hehe. I seldom have "bu" in my meals, even milk I drink also cold magnolia low fat.
Don't feel guilty coz different people have different appetite. Usually I settle my breakfast, lunch and tea at office and my office area has limited choices of food or should I say no choice. Dinner coz of convenience, DH prefers to cater. So again I also don't have much choice. Haha! Sunday coz I'll go back to my mum's place and she will cook all yummy food then she will include all the 补 food.

You are having twins so your babies' nutrients are shared by two. As long as you are eating healthily and have balanced diet, it should be okay.

Wah.. That is a wonderful meal daily. I also just drink cold milk as lazy.
My meal is really like very little.
Breakfast: oats or mcd breakfast or bread with milo. Usually will just take oats unless got meeting need to last till lunch then will take like mcd.
Lunch: bread or slice fish noodles
Tea: recently don't have as not hungry
Dinner: usually vegetarian meal and fruits
Supper: 1 cup of milk.
Buddy, I think my beanie is same days as your beanie B. That's why also almost same weight.

Just to add on. Occasionally I eat herbal turtle soup at Lorong Ah Soo. Dr Zou said before turtle soup makes baby stronger. So just eat lor.

Yes turtle soup is very gd for bb growth heard of it too. But heaty.

Yes bud I think my twin b only start growing 2-3days after twin a cause I remember my 1st v scan at week 5 to confirm location sac is correct doc only see one. It's only 1st trim scanning at kkh then saw two haha

Lorong ah soo got turtle soup where? One of my project is there how come I don't know haha. Do you have the actual location?
I just had paradise inn for dinner haha. Drink the 'bu' soup. If my glucose test pass, I will sure go and buy durian. My friend said very 'bu' also to eat once in a while.
Iwantahealthybaby, what is for dinner? Btw you all know if baby is kicking or having hiccup. I don't think I can tell the diff. Just know got some movement but don't know hiccup movement or kick me the movement.

Lorong ah soo got turtle soup where? One of my project is there how come I don't know haha. Do you have the actual location?
I just had paradise inn for dinner haha. Drink the 'bu' soup. If my glucose test pass, I will sure go and buy durian. My friend said very 'bu' also to eat once in a while.
Iwantahealthybaby, what is for dinner? Btw you all know if baby is kicking or having hiccup. I don't think I can tell the diff. Just know got some movement but don't know hiccup movement or kick me the movement.
The address is 118 Hougang Ave 1. Tai Seng Herbal Turtle Soup.

Last edited:
Chocolate also got caffeine? :eek:
How come I don't know. I love chocolate and have been drinking milo.
Thanks faithfullyyours.
Circle still busy at work?

Hi all! Today super super busy. Whole morn was briefing. Afternoon supposed to attend this event talk also got to ponteng to rush some work.

Yesterday went to see gp cos ass hole got biting feeling all night. And itchy at v - area. Feels like got some bumps also. Bikini also super super itchy. The bumps tend to be flatter or subside in morn then flare up at night.

Gp didn't even see the area, just say weather humid. Ask me to stay cool?!?@? And gave me a cream and antihistamine tablets.

I called my private gynae clinic and the nurse helped to shift my appt forward. So it is under package cost. No need to pay earliest is 9am on Mon. Poss better to see just make sure everything okok.

It is this direct service/help that puts me in a dilemma. So faithfullyyours and kitkats, me still undecided whether to deliver kkh or mt a. Haiz.. later then decide la. Somemore reviews for mt a also very good. There is also a chapel there and I find it quite comforting. But I am also very thankful to dr tan but I have lesser faith in the system. Dilemma dilemma dilemma.

Chocolate also got caffeine? :eek:
How come I don't know. I love chocolate and have been drinking milo.
Thanks faithfullyyours.
Circle still busy at work?
Yes chocolates have caffeine, esp dark chocolates have even higher content. But I read dark chocolates are good for babies. Just take in moderation lor.

I didn realise chocolate and snapple got caffeine. I just drink ice chocolate for dinner just now. Today no fancy dinner just went walk around with dh and ate Ljs. Love their clam chowder. I guess I will start eating durians after my glucose test then which is like early sept and I need wait 2-3weeks for the result out haha which means I left a few weeks to eat "bu" only haha.

Finally weekend is here, I believe this weekend is better than the last. Enjoy ladies.

I become mountain tortoise already very very long no go ion orchard all this area last time almost every week. Don't know tomorrow can have some slow walk there myself anot. See if I lazy.

Wah.. That is a wonderful meal daily. I also just drink cold milk as lazy.
My meal is really like very little.
Breakfast: oats or mcd breakfast or bread with milo. Usually will just take oats unless got meeting need to last till lunch then will take like mcd.
Lunch: bread or slice fish noodles
Tea: recently don't have as not hungry
Dinner: usually vegetarian meal and fruits
Supper: 1 cup of milk.
Buddy, I think my beanie is same days as your beanie B. That's why also almost same weight.

Eh not much protein in your meal?

I'm awake like 6.30am then left house 7.15am later going bring my dad to hospital follow up check so early day for me. Girls u all put on weight any goes to ring size? Yesterday bought a pair of ring with dh but don't know whether my finger will grow fat anot. Thinking want to change a size bigger anot. Lucky haven't do engraving so can exchange.

I'm queuing up for my fav breakfast noodle at my parents place, long que, but u will never get this comfort food at new estates :(

What's for bf everyone? My face pimples still quite jialat, a lot breakout still. Thought should improve by now but it seems to get worst!

I'm awake like 6.30am then left house 7.15am later going bring my dad to hospital follow up check so early day for me. Girls u all put on weight any goes to ring size? Yesterday bought a pair of ring with dh but don't know whether my finger will grow fat anot. Thinking want to change a size bigger anot. Lucky haven't do engraving so can exchange.

I'm queuing up for my fav breakfast noodle at my parents place, long que, but u will never get this comfort food at new estates :(

What's for bf everyone? My face pimples still quite jialat, a lot breakout still. Thought should improve by now but it seems to get worst!
No change in ring size for me though sometimes I do feel a little tight. But when I feel tight, I'll raise up my arms in the air and do the open-close fingers exercise to get rid of the "swell". After that, okay already.

My face improves from 1st trimester. Those little bumps that I had were all gone since the beginning of the 2nd trimester.

Thanks Faithfullyours cause last time I always hear my preggy gfs say after birth ring and shoe size all up by 1 lol, so yesterday abit hesitant to get new Rings.

Back