(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

guess he is in to complain and to seek similar injustice bah :p
if it is my hubby ... he will write off the HOSPITAL and find others liao...

high risk case also must see what kind of high risk mah ...if only age niah ..that is not really high risk high risk case wat
if age = super high risk then i should go KKH liao :p

why you high risk ?
Eat wrong medicine at start of pregnancy. .. was given medcine to induce menses coz 1st gynae tot it was a lump....

N the medcine may cause reproductive system of baby gal to be incomplete or something..

So i m praying hard for a boy.. n my baby to be ok.... can only further confirm during detail scan as its too early now to check anything ..

So gynae put me as high risk lor.. so the nurse n gynae will keep alert..

Hah... I was actually think about that. But really!? I might as well come back then drink...
lolz actually i think they do have green tea in market ..did you ask?
well when you want / need it no chance ..can you bear with it until go home :p

Eat wrong medicine at start of pregnancy. .. was given medcine to induce menses coz 1st gynae tot it was a lump....

N the medcine may cause reproductive system of baby gal to be incomplete or something..

So i m praying hard for a boy.. n my baby to be ok.... can only further confirm during detail scan as its too early now to check anything ..

I pray that everything will be fine for you... Jiayou!

what happen to the salmon ?
Lol I lol-ed on this.. :p

OMG.. y the gynae so blur.. stay positive!

I only exp tis when my tummy is quite big with #1 & #2...nv tot #3 so fast wil exp it....
Guess our tummy at #3 is already quite "season " liao so stretch easier.. so when we flip n turn more loose space for the water bag coz less elastic liao.. so pressure

i ever drink fresh coconut water but not the whole thing la... maybe a small mug kind...I take Koi often too... now my fav is No8 Green tea (no ice, no sugar), no ice cuz my office very cold and I dun wan the ice to further dilute my drink... :p

I also drink no. 8 green tea with aloe vera. nice:)
recommend to my mum, 2yr old son & colleague and they love it after 1st taste.
initially dun dare to try coz of the odd name
ask the staff what it is and they nt sure. faint

Don't worry u will be fine :)

Oh no, I was having smoked salmon sushi at itacho last week... and I enjoyed my meal so much that I think i was the best I had since I got preg... plan to go again.. sob

Sigh, I cannot go Japanese restaurant at all... once step in will be tempted by all the sushi and sashimi, then get very sad cuz I cannot eat them...

Jts... my breakfast when I'm in hokkaido last weekend... Slurpzzz.....

Attachments

• 1406892134809.jpg
    1406892134809.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 143
Serious !!!!!

If I go sure all cooked stuff . My hubby dun even let me eat egg Benedict haiz

Yeah lor... same here. He wanted to change my Teppei omakase to a fully cooked one.... WHERE GOT NICE LIKE THAT??? :confused: Anyway cancel liao... Hopefully he won't make me order medium well steak on Monday.....

Serious !!!!!

If I go sure all cooked stuff . My hubby dun even let me eat egg Benedict haiz

Lol... my hub still told my naggy frens tat I very guai.. ate very little... but actually I ate sashimi almost every single meal.. but he can't accept if I eat medium rare steak. He only allow me to eat medium done... zzzz

Yeah lor... same here. He wanted to change my Teppei omakase to a fully cooked one.... WHERE GOT NICE LIKE THAT??? :confused: Anyway cancel liao... Hopefully he won't make me order medium well steak on Monday.....
Yah lor ... That other day I said long time no eat beef steak and he tell Me can he will make it well done ... Kaoz

Lol... my hub still told my naggy frens tat I very guai.. ate very little... but actually I ate sashimi almost every single meal.. but he can't accept if I eat medium rare steak. He only allow me to eat medium done... zzzz

My first pregnancy my hubby always cooked steak for me. Medium rare

guess he is in to complain and to seek similar injustice bah :p
if it is my hubby ... he will write off the HOSPITAL and find others liao...

high risk case also must see what kind of high risk mah ...if only age niah ..that is not really high risk high risk case wat
if age = super high risk then i should go KKH liao :p

why you high risk ?
Busy... the gynae said wife's age high risk.

Oh no, hope your MS subside soon! Mine I think more or less stop already *touch wood* but still feel uncomfy sometimes after dinner..

Thanks yingzz! I really hope so too. But compared to first trimester, i really feel soooo much better now! Think when we are preggy, really feel sensitive.. Gotta wait until we pop then no more discomfort! Or perhaps..new discomforts. Keke.. :p

Have you asked your mum if she got morning sickness when she had you?
My mum had it when she was carrying my elder brother and me also.
My MIL and SIL had no symptoms at all throughout, so cannot understand what i am going thru.
Think that i'm too "teh" and "xiao jie"

Yes, my mum also has MS! But for me it was still bearable for #1, terrible for #2 and this time it's torturous.

You know during my first trimester, i puked so bad until i almost went into depression and told my hubby i felt like 生不如死 then he asked if we should take the baby away. I gave him a "are you crazy!!!???" look and never puked in front of him again.

Despite the complaints, as mummies, these are the challenges given to us and we are made to go through all these pains before we can finally be rewarded with a cute baby in our arms. Isn't it?

Ya. My MIL too. She told me last time she wasn't even as lucky as me, i didn't know how to appreciate the good food she made and still went to puke all away. Please lor. She made me meesua soaked in duck oil leh! I appreciate her good intentions. But to me it's just gross max!

I also drink no. 8 green tea with aloe vera. nice:)
recommend to my mum, 2yr old son & colleague and they love it after 1st taste.
initially dun dare to try coz of the odd name
ask the staff what it is and they nt sure. faint

Now you make me feel like trying no. 8 green tea too. Heehee..

Back