WTG: Wooden baby cot

pio

hi, i have a wooden baby cot to give away. but you will need to get your own mattress. i didnt use tge cot except to place baby stuff on it.

Hi I'm keen. Had a hand me down cot but found out that hinge on the drop side was broken & now due in few weeks. I hv the mattress, hopefully can fit. Where to collect? Thanks!

Hi all, I received some messages. Here are the responses:

1. The cot is 8 years old, but it looks quite new actually because it was not really used except during the first month when I placed my baby inside during the month-old celebration (see photo below). I have been using it to keep my baby stuff (e.g. i placed my baby clothes on it). I used mattress for baby on the floor. So mattress is no longer transferrable. You should get your own one.

2. I am giving it away - but I would like to hand it to a mother who really needs it. E.g. someone who comes from a single income family, etc. Also, please do pass it on to others who need it, when you don't need this anymore. I love my preloved, and want others to love them too.

3. Only two glitches: (A) The cot is big, and I think you may need a van to transfer it. Not sure if it can go at the back of a car or taxi. I stay at Bukit Panjang. (B) I have dismantled the front railings, so you will need to fix it back yourself. My husband said he cant remember how to assemble back the front railings. The rest of the cot is still in standing position - you may want to come and see how to dismantle it as well, so that you know how to assemble back.

4. Collection preferred this Wed (early afternoon). Otherwise, this Thurs (late afternoon). Else, it will be end Feb.

Email me if you are keen.

Attachments

• PICT3900a.jpg
    PICT3900a.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 132

Back