Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

吃剩饭剩菜。节俭呀!

如果,食物坏了,得扔的。总不能长期吃,害自己中stomach ulcer/cancer, gallstone,到时花钱看病更多。晚上吃5-7分饱就ok,不用煮多。

天天大锅饭菜倒掉,很sayang,会减福报。

小小mini size照片无所谓,大张挂/摆出来不行。挂大大张床头照片,挂久迟早有麻烦。

像这你的种情况,往生了就收起来。要是家婆整天提起她妈妈的事,一直思念她妈妈。那么,老师建议买一本nice album把照片收起来。先征求你家婆的同意,不然她老人家不高兴。谈话有技巧,不能硬来。

倒掉剩饭剩菜、摆照片,相信与不孕无关。放心。

谢谢老师。Is actually a small photo, ok now I feel better after your advise! :))

谢谢

老师,我有一些问题,希望您可以回答。
1) 如果要念准提咒,有什么要注意的吗?
2) 准提咒可以跟大悲咒或者心经同一天念吗?
3) 如果要买resale flat可是不知道flat的history,我们可以做什么确保搬进去的时候flat是"干净"的?
4) 老师可以pm我reliable师父for naming of baby n calculating c sec timing?
5) 有一些父母会给孩子做diety or guanyin 的godchild因为孩子会比较好带。是真的吗?
6)宝宝满月过后,可以去寺庙或佛堂吗? 或者需要等孩子大一点?if so,几步呢?
7)七月的时候,小孩可以去寺庙或佛堂吗?宝宝尽量在7pm之前到家,ok吗?
8)7月可以订购的furniture and送到家吗?
不好意识,one list of questions.希望你能回复。

老师,我有一些问题,希望您可以回答。
1) 如果要念准提咒,有什么要注意的吗?
2) 准提咒可以跟大悲咒或者心经同一天念吗?
1) 如果要念准提咒,有什么要注意的吗?
reply: 没有。

2) 准提咒可以跟大悲咒或者心经同一天念吗?
reply: 可以。

reply: 还没买屋子之前,应该看看前屋主有没有在家里走了人、或者曾经有没有安奉神位/祖先。买了房子

reply: For C-Section, read post #201 <- click. Also, please read all the links given in post #201
关于名字,等生了孩子,再来起名吧!

reply: 不完全是这个原因。

老师一般看了孩子岁数有问题(很快夭折/夭寿的那种),会马上建议父母“契”给菩萨/神明,但完全不会跟父母讲真正的原因。这个是老师的作风。呵呵...

只有神明/菩萨可以做主愿意帮父母为baby出头,最后点头的是阎王。Baby/小孩没有契给菩萨神明,时间到点,就来勾魂了。看到为什么小孩突然中dengue/kenna破伤风吗?死得超快。

Related post #1003

reply: 可以。但最好不要在‘跳神’时,带孩子去。

Last edited:
reply: 不完全是这个原因。

老师一般看了孩子岁数有问题(很快夭折/夭寿的那种),会马上建议父母“契”给菩萨/神明,但完全不会跟父母讲真正的原因。这个是老师的作风。呵呵...

只有神明/菩萨可以做主愿意帮父母为baby出头,最后点头的是阎王。Baby/小孩没有契给菩萨神明,时间到点,就来勾魂了。看到为什么小孩突然中dengue/kenna破伤风吗?死得超快。

Related post #1003
Toblerone老大,原来如此,偶小时候就过契给观世音菩萨做干女儿。

老师,请问七月时,孕妇晚上出门有什么忌讳?如果一定得出门,能带上什么东西保护宝宝吗?(列如平安符等)?

请问老师,
我刚刚流产,需要做哪些事才能准备下次的怀孕?
(I read bits n pieces there, like doing a Chao du for the bb...)

老实说我不是第一次流产了。=(

老师,请问七月时,孕妇晚上出门有什么忌讳?如果一定得出门,能带上什么东西保护宝宝吗?(列如平安符等)?
不要在外用餐。
不要穿黑衣。
不要夜间出门。天黑之前,赶快回家。

常去阳庙拜拜。就献香。有些庙有免费香可以拿。

平常心。

我刚刚流产,需要做哪些事才能准备下次的怀孕?
(I read bits n pieces there, like doing a Chao du for the bb...)
老实说我不是第一次流产了。=(
要超度,赶快想法子。不然,农历七月一过,要等到水陆法会(once in a blue moon)或者,明年清明节。

Note:
自然流产和人工流产有差别。

当我们一出生,就已更靠近死亡。今天读到马航事故,再一次验证生命的无常。死亡已定,死期不定,请诸位好好修福,惜福。加油!! !
没有办法。劫数 - 好人坏人统统收回。

还没死之前,阎王已经有所有的名字了。要报到的,一概逃不掉。

——————————————————————————​

岔开话题(Tips of Day):
这世一个人会背《大悲咒》,即使是死了之后,阎王不太会见他/她。只要生前不犯天大的死罪(还是有罪) ,阎王会暂且放过他。要是下一世再投人,却忘了背《大悲咒》,死后肯定会被阎王逮着的。到时,是连本带利要吐出来了。:-(

7 August 立秋之前 and/or 之后

乱七八糟了... 地震、战争、政治丑闻会接着来。

要超度,赶快想法子。不然,农历七月一过,要等到水陆法会(once in a blue moon)或者,明年清明节。

Note:
自然流产和人工流产有差别。
谢谢老师。

Gynae 说应该9个礼拜多的胎儿(扫描说明只长了6个礼拜)很不健康,也找不到心跳,更找不到宝宝的踪影,只剩水袋的形状,所以建议我去做手术清理子宫。

1. 那么这样算是人工流产吗? 医师说是清洗子宫。在手术前的3个礼拜有来红,而且满多的。那时我已经验了尿,也验了血,证实怀孕,可找不到胚胎。

在2012年有发生类似事件,可我是自然流掉的, 无需做手术。那次的就办理了一个超度大会。之候就没有。
2. 那么需不需要每年办?

3. 以前听算命的说我子女缘很薄,顶多生两个。
可我现在我已经流掉了2个, 这样是不是意味着我永远不会有孩子? 想起来很沮丧。可否请你帮我看看吗?

我有2个gf连续堕胎3次都能生。人家还生孩子那么顺, 为什么我就...真的很sian. 想着想着又忧郁了。:(

Last edited:
老师,三架飞机,又战争等,这也。。。:(:(:(

On to question, 老师我可以用书签 mark 要读的pages 吗,找时比较方便。谢谢老师回复

Starlights, here's a big hug to you. I totally understand that feeling.

Last edited:
Jolyon 老师,
追了很多楼的帖子,谢谢老师分享的知识,真是受益良多。
想请求老师帮忙看看我和丈夫有多少子女,是否有子女福。
我有些疑问希望老师可以慷慨解答。谢谢~
1)梦见自己怀孕结果去验孕发现真的是已经怀孕了。是bb来报喜吗?
2)大腹便便的孕妇在怀孕期间意外的重重摔倒了2次,大人bb 却庆幸相安无事。是bb命硬,注定要跟定妈妈?
3)夫妻命里的子女福是以丈夫为准还是妻子的呢?比如:妻子命中有子女可是丈夫命里无子女/丈夫命里有2子无女可是妻子命里有2女无子。那么到底会有多少子女呢?
4)夫妻原本生活ok但是有了女儿后就夫妻运气变差工作健康财运不顺。请问是什么原因?
5)夫妻自从在一起就聚少离多,在一起3-5年又因为工作分开3-5年。请问为什么会发生这样的情况有什么办法可以改善的?
6)如果夫妻命中有3子女,在怀孕初期6-8星期gynea说胚胎没有心跳。过候自然流产/人流,那么这算数吗?夫妻还有机会有2子女?

Last edited:
Thank you 老师 for your reply.

How do I know if 身上有灵性(鬼)?

因素很多,说不上来。

其中一种原因,不排除身上有灵性(鬼)。普通人要识别身上有灵性的人,只有靠外观观察。身上有灵性,很难弄掉,原因是与当事人有关。反应举止可以完全正常,但是灵性在身上一呆久就的话,人就会出现异常(可能是精神、疾病)。即使是一般大师级,没有那么容易/本事看得出人的身上是否有灵性。

去寺庙走走,免费充电(净化、消磁、普照)。

人烦躁的时候,求观音菩萨给你小小小小机会让你爬起来。当你快爬起来的时候,不是侥幸是真的应验了。你有靠自己出力,菩萨给你5%。你有靠自己出力又加愿力,菩萨增加extra 10% (total 15%) 。菩萨给人机会是要这个人醒,接下来消业。

处处碰钉子/碰壁跟业有关。Serious的情况,很难翻身的。老师的故事很多,以后慢慢讲给你听。

For ladies who want to know about the various 法会 at singapore Buddhist lodge (居士林). Currently is 地藏法会,then 药师 and the last one for this year is 释迦法会。
P_20140729_165222_1.jpg

For ladies who want to know about the various 法会 at singapore Buddhist lodge (居士林). Currently is 地藏法会,then 药师 and the last one for this year is 释迦法会。View attachment 346687
Thank you lady.

My heart still feels heavy at the moment.

Hmm so from ur attachment, does that means chaodu can be done at any 法会? I have only been to the Bishan 1...n that's 2 years ago so i'm not very sure of the details @ the Buddhist lodge.

穿插命理的疑问了。

‘扫把星’在后来民俗通用。‘扫把星’是带给人的灾、倒霉、或者不好的事。要是一个人常常给人骂‘扫把星’,那么这个人真的要小心了。接触者也会swaay!

‘扫把’给人联想到衰('swaay'in hokkien). 走起衰运,躲不掉。

先讲‘天罗地网关’。‘天罗地网关’- 是由两个神主宰厄运,即是‘天罗大星’以及‘地网煞星’(统称为‘天地双煞’)。犯此煞的人频频出意外。另一种叫‘十恶大败星’,是由十个厄运天星在主宰。很多人会因此而不顺利。每个人都会犯,只是层次不同。要怎么化解,老师不讲。

在命理上,带铁扫命的人不少。带铁扫命的人相当惨,尤其是女性。男人娶了个铁扫命的女人,肯定完蛋了!严重的铁扫命就败家,丈夫赚多少花多少,妻子spend money like water. Wife becomes problematic to husband. 到时候,闹到要离婚,千万不要怪丈夫了。世界上有哪个丈夫受得了妻子爱美、爱花、爱吵、爱闹、爱哭、爱耍脾气、爱唠叨呀?丈夫在外面搞小三,能怪得了谁呢?
我还在慢慢读您写的文章呢。
铁扫命是不是很容易看出吖?
说起来,我到是认识一个酱的女子。

此女从小娇生惯养,虽有姐妹但她最深得父母疼爱。(可能是她最美吧)

然候刁蛮任性小姐跟拍拖已久的男友签字结婚了,却在摆酒席前2个月取消,并解除婚约。原因是有小3。(我看是他受不了她的公主脾气吧。整天对他大小声,是我也尽早去找温柔的女孩。美女满街都是...)

然候不到3个月时间她找到了一个男友,并宣布了婚讯。(原本跟前夫喜酒延期)
到摆喜酒时(差不多也只过了几个月)她就已有身孕。从离婚然候与下任丈夫结婚生子,也不过1年多时间。

时不时看到她的Facebook 在晒她老公买给她的名牌包包,很少看到他们的恩爱照。以她的爱炫的性格有点奇怪。但有可能是老公是很含蓄的人啦。(有时候哦我会不禁替他们担心因为她老公是打工仔,扛整个家不用说,还要养车养房养她们,供小孩豆豆班费用, 也养她的虚荣心) 从她结婚到现在,她就做了大概6年主妇。

而她好像能挥霍就挥霍的样子,尤其是年底,想必是老公拿了花红。6千的包包也酱买。近两年比较"收敛"了因为生了第2个孩子...没有买酱贵而已,但也是算2~3千。她们也拿到新组屋, 得装修买家具等等。看样子他们也不是很富裕,应为她最近很低调的说她要去找工作了。这事没有多少人知道...

若是真的有此命,有没有化解的办法呢?

Last edited:
Now 光明山 also have 超度法会,if you miss it then will have to wait till year end for the 水陆法会。That is if you want to go back to 光明山。

Now 光明山 also have 超度法会,if you miss it then will have to wait till year end for the 水陆法会。That is if you want to go back to 光明山。
Thanks Rubilite =)
I think i will do it these few days cos I dunno if my previous mc case was settled or not. Then now this recent 1. Any place is fine cos my DH can send me.

I'm still on hospitalisation leave til 4 Aug so I got abit of time to do it. I also dunno if my frequent sickness is due to 业帐 or not. Or just plain 运程低。

This year, alot 红事 if can i try not to go. 白事totally never go.

Last edited:
Samnnana, registration not open yet. You can check their webby for updates or call to enquire when they open for registration. :)

Rachael, you can call 光明山 or 居士林 to enquire. :)

Actually to be honest, it is very hard to avoid 紅白事 sometimes. You will offend friends and relatives by not attending. like for example, ppl invited you to their baby full month and you give a lot of excuses.. they will be offended one.

Hi all mums and mum-to-be,

I was looking for Zhu Sheng liang liang and saw this thread. Thank you for sharing the thoughts and experiences.

Recently, I found out I am pregnant for the 3rd time, after 8 months of trying and after 2 miscarriages (1st - Chemical & 2nd - Heart Beat stop at week 6). I was totally devastated for the previous incident.. Have yet to see my Gynae as really too afraid to see Gynae. I should be at my Week 5 pregnancy. So want to pray to 注生娘娘 before going to Gynae. Hope and pray this baby will grow up fine.

I have a few questions for Toberlone (Jolyn),

1) are you a Geomancy master or such? If so could you please private message me? 想请您帮忙看一下。谢谢!---> read that you don't want to look at 子女命注 already... Will hope some kind lady will recommend by PMing me. TIA!

2) 如要诵经一定是 《地藏王菩萨原经》? 请问是那部还是全部? ----> in the first few pages this sutra was highly recommended to recite, how come in the middle 老师 stop recommending? What other sutra would you recommend to recite for pregnant lady?

3) 上次在做D&C清洗六个礼拜的小孩的前天有我只诵《心经》10 遍。我父母亲帮我办了超度婴灵法式,我需要到光明山佛寺办多一次吗? ----> will do again if there's chance then since may not be able to 超度all the time.

希望我的华文您还看的明白!期待您的 回复!

Last edited:
Actually to be honest, it is very hard to avoid 紅白事 sometimes. You will offend friends and relatives by not attending. like for example, ppl invited you to their baby full month and you give a lot of excuses.. they will be offended one.
Ya lo. Some more for my age (early 30s) i surely got alot such occasions...This year my stepbrother bb full month I also never go.

But my case i hope they will understand my pantang cos my mum passed on not more than 3 years...

Last edited:
May I check? Once pregnant, cannot pray to 注生娘娘any more? The last time I went was to the temple at the west with my parents in CNY this year. The 庙祝taught me to pray. I always tear when I thought of the previous babies that are not fated....

I would like to pray again for a smooth pregnancy... Able to so? I read that pregnant lady cannot knee down to pray 注生娘娘... True?

I pray at 四马路观音庙and pray as soon as I know I am pregnant and was kneeling down... Now very worry whether I shan't?

I always pray there whenever I can since young not very frequently but whenever I can or pass by.

Have lost 2 already... This is really a precious chance but my heart keep having negative thoughts and my hubby got frustrated with me already after sharing with him how I felt... His whole family don't believe in fengshui and gods. They only pray to ancestors tablet at home. They are free thinker. While my family is the total opposite, my father keep running ard helping me to pray and such. I see my parents worry and running ard so heart pain while Hubby's parent just let it be...

Parents-in-law has 2 grand daughters from my hubby's elder sister. The sister married the same year as Us 2 years ago. In a short 3-4 months difference.

Toblerone, pardon me if i sound dumb but apparently if I used to burn offerings during the 7th lunar mth I shld continue to do so. I used to burn it with my mom , is it ok that i do it again this yr when I am pregnant?

May I check? Once pregnant, cannot pray to 注生娘娘any more? The last time I went was to the temple at the west with my parents in CNY this year. The 庙祝taught me to pray. I always tear when I thought of the previous babies that are not fated....

I would like to pray again for a smooth pregnancy... Able to so? I read that pregnant lady cannot knee down to pray 注生娘娘... True?

I pray at 四马路观音庙and pray as soon as I know I am pregnant and was kneeling down... Now very worry whether I shan't?

I always pray there whenever I can since young not very frequently but whenever I can or pass by.

Have lost 2 already... This is really a precious chance but my heart keep having negative thoughts and my hubby got frustrated with me already after sharing with him how I felt... His whole family don't believe in fengshui and gods. They only pray to ancestors tablet at home. They are free thinker. While my family is the total opposite, my father keep running ard helping me to pray and such. I see my parents worry and running ard so heart pain while Hubby's parent just let it be...

Parents-in-law has 2 grand daughters from my hubby's elder sister. The sister married the same year as Us 2 years ago. In a short 3-4 months difference.

Lovienne :)

Imo, praying to ancestors is very good for family. Your ancestors will surely bless you, don't worry!

Toblerone, pardon me if i sound dumb but apparently if I used to burn offerings during the 7th lunar mth I shld continue to do so. I used to burn it with my mom , is it ok that i do it again this yr when I am pregnant?

Avoid burning offerings if possible as u r currently preganant.
Ask ur mum and other family member to burn the offerings.
U can always join them back to burn offering after u have given birth.

Pregnant can still pray to 注生娘娘. Just that when a woman is pregnant, there is a saying she is very noble to carry the baby in her womb for 10 months, so to say pregnant woman is excused to kneel in front of Buddha and God when going to pray at temple.

Hi Toblerone shifu

I am trying to conceive after my 2nd one and it seems rather difficult. Whenever the 'time' to try comes I will have something crop up e.g. not feeling well, or child sick. Is it that the time is not 'ripe' yet?

I heard that we should not sleep under the ceiling lamp (from a friend), any such belief? Really hope to have a 2nd bb soon and can shifu teach me any tips with god's help?

Do you have any reliable and good fengshui master to recommend?

Pregnant can still pray to 注生娘娘. Just that when a woman is pregnant, there is a saying she is very noble to carry the baby in her womb for 10 months, so to say pregnant woman is excused to kneel in front of Buddha and God when going to pray at temple.

Thanks Nana! I did seek pardon for not kneeing down before I pray.

Shall pray at Zhu Sheng Niang Niang soon

老師,what do you think of people who go prawning? My friends often jio me to go prawning but personally I find it very 殘忍 and they will bbq the live prawns to eat. No offence to Christians here but people who believed in Amen, are not scared of anything.

Diorsnow,
Isn't that the same as fishing?

I personally don't think my friends who frequently go fishing or pawning r heng heng folks...either their health or their family will kena. I think really got abit to do with karma... sounds eerie but true.

I have never prawn or fish before and I will not allow my kids to go pawning & fishing too.. One of my frd married an Angmo then migrated. Now she teaches her child to hunt for pigeon & BBQ to eat. Saw the photo on FB made me v v upset. She was a very kind Christian lady whom always bless ppl unconditionally.. But this incident made me so disappointed & sad.

Omg.. hunt pigeon and bbq it.. i can't accept it. Just now I unknowingly stepped on a snail, I feel really bad about it. :(

I oso accidentally stepped on snail before. If I see any snails on the pathway, I will move it to the grass patch. Regarding the dead pigeon photo that my frd posted.. I was actually surprised that the photo can gather so many 'likes' somemore.. And only one frd & me commented. The frd commented how different from there & here in Singapore.. Here in spore, we feed the pigeon yet over there, they hunt & have it on their table. :(

Same here. . I used to shift snails from pathway to grass patch. But now preggy, more self conscious, don't dare to touch animals and insects. Usually I'm also v careful, would keep a lookout for snails or millipede crossing my path. But today is really a mishap.
Those brutal killing of dogs and torturing of bears for their bile in china are inhuman.

I dont mean to be offensive but if I offended anyone, please accept my apologies.

I think because buddhists tend to believe more in karma, thus we try to chant more and try to go vegetarian. But Christians are more "practical" which they dont believe fishing will cause any karma, or hunting animals will bring any misfortune. It's a different set of beliefs. Sorry if anyone is offended by my ignorance...

What you said is true diorsnow..

Some ppl are just not 'pantang' over certain beliefs.. Guess wat, today I received my frd's SMS that she is getting married on 20th this month! 7th month not over yet! *speechless*

Back