IVF/ICSI Support Group

Anyone have dull aching, crammy, tightness type of feeling at the uterus during 2ww? Been feeling crammy on and off for the past 3 days since 5dp2dt

I also have aching cramp on left side of my uterus on & off since 7dp3dt. Plus on and off stomach cramp like menses cramp since 5dp3dt.

Hi ladies,

Sorry to budge in I'm new to this thread! I'm starting my first ivf cycle in coming sept. Any advice on what I should be doing to prep my body for it?

Hi hopeful, not many ladies here are with Dr Sadhana but I am. I've just started my 2nd fresh. ER shall be next week.

For me i prepped myself very simply. Exercise and take vitC. You wouldn't wanna fall sick during ivf. Good luck.

Hi hi. Sorry about your mc. I had mcs too but were from natural conceive. Anyway that's our past :)

Those stim jabs will give ovulation pain. The ovaries are working extra hard thus can have that sensation.

Unlike most ivf ladies here, I go very easy and simple on my ivf journey. Have stopped tcm before my ivf.

Which day is your cycle now?

Yeah right gone with the past....

I din stop TCM...but din go for accu this time round. Today is my D11. ..u leh ?

CD8 and day6 of my stim today. Waiting for my 3rd scan now. I hope I can know my ER day today.

When is your ER day any idea?

Ellesie hope the next 2 days the rest will catch up with the race.

Done with cd6 scan. Right 6 follies and left has 8. Biggest 11.5mm and smallest 6 mm. But averagely 8-10mm. I think this round the egg growth is paced better than the last. Last round the sizes are all over the place. Lining 5.4 triple.

My last ER was on cd14. I think this round might be earlier?

@redvel, what is meant by tripe lining? TIA :)

I have no idea:p I did ask here before but didn't get a reply on the exact meaning. But what I know is need to be triple in order to be normal.

@redvel, oic.... haha k noted

@pepper_pepper, congrats mtb. enjoy ur pregnancy :)

good luck to sisters having their blood test tdy :)

am too hoping to start my first cycle in sept actually but well, may not be possible. going for review next wk after doing my blood test & SIS scan & hub's SA test.
am following up with KKH, anyone knows if we can get a copy of these reports back?

@hopeful_still @Yim Junior League ( YJL )
do u rem how long after this stage did u get to e actual IVF process? during our first consult, my doc did say wanna plan IVF for us asap due to my age constraint but not sure if we hv other issues. for one though, my SIS is not eventful cos e doc couldnt see anything meaningful as my uterus is sitting very high up after previous csects :( such a looong wait, heard still got counseling right? hiaz, not even sure if we will get to IVF eventually. hopefully i hv positive news to share after next wk's visit

Today's scan has 19 eggies. Last scan was 14. My first ivf retrieval in May was 16. Lining 6.8 triple. Doc says likely Thur/Fri ER. Biggest follie is 13. Smallest 8. Most are averagely 10.5.

hi i have been a silent reader. anyone taking immunocal? i saw it in my gynaes clinic n was told its for mummies taking ivf. how long shld we take it and whats the purpose? thanks much!

Anyone have dull aching, crammy, tightness type of feeling at the uterus during 2ww? Been feeling crammy on and off for the past 3 days since 5dp2dt
Yes, I had cramps almost throughout the 2ww. There was heavy spotting in the first week too. But it could be due to the ovaries recovering from the ER and implantation bleeding. I was tested positive at the end of 2ww.

CD8 and day6 of my stim today. Waiting for my 3rd scan now. I hope I can know my ER day today.

When is your ER day any idea?
U can ask the nurse or doc for estimated dates. It is usually around ur ovulation day based on ur natural cycle if stim goes well.

If there are follicles hitting around 16-18mm and lining is sufficiently thick, doc may order ER too.

Congrats arry and faith!!

I had some light spotting this morning. Looks like it is a goner this time round again :(
Should only call KKH if spotting is heavier ya?

Went for my bt today and my hcg reading was 1013. Any idea whether this is indicative of a twin pregnancy?
Congrats! My BT is done on day11 after ET at nuh. but some clinics do BT on day 16 or so. Hcg level doubles every 2 days. Hence it depends when HCG BT is taken, so it may or may not be twins. can't compare across different clinics w different BT schedules

Back