2WW - for those TTC-ing

Fyi...anyway dun worry as Long dr no express any concern. My dr say big better than small of cos aso not too big. I tik urs on schedule if based on the chart.

Attachments

• 1406855189323.jpg
    1406855189323.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 205

Hurhur fb sperm. Lol!!

I took it about 1 to 2 months prior to this successful round.

Oooo ok then have to buy it next cycle and keep my fingers crossed. I don't see any ingredients conflicting with conceive well for Royal Jelly so might combine. maybe will ask the loadies at the pharmacy.

Oooo ok then have to buy it next cycle and keep my fingers crossed. I don't see any ingredients conflicting with conceive well for Royal Jelly so might combine. maybe will ask the loadies at the pharmacy.

Do share with us what the ladies advise if you got any info. :)

Ya, do check with the pharmacist if possible. Just in case. If you have some form of allergy to pollen or bee products, royal jelly will not be advisable too.

any ladies here had endometriosis and conceived?
Just saw the gynae... and found out tt the hsg and other scans all cannot detect endo, only very invasive lapro can detect?? so was that how you detected endo too?

also, anyone here froze sperms before? how much does it cost?

hey, it is not pain at all. I feel more awkward with the male doctor staring at my vagina to insert the tube for the dye. after the test thr doctor and radiologist told me nothing wrong so I know on the spot. x ray was sent to gynae which I picked up the week after.
u took the test fr TMC? do we hv to make appt? call the main line? pls adv me. thx

Went for scan yday and saw my beanie.. I m officially in week 10 now... Hmmm beanie is 30.9mm long now, my colli say seems big... Do not know wats the average size thou but healthy jiu hao :) Beanie was active yday during the scan and when hub hear the hb he was dancing to the rhythm.. Lolz
cute!!

Just saw the gynae... and found out tt the hsg and other scans all cannot detect endo, only very invasive lapro can detect?? so was that how you detected endo too?

I detected endo via v scan on my 2nd day of menses. Did Lap to remove.

I have endo but haven't conceive so I'm worried :(

Mine was due to a sudden acute pain and had to do immediate surgery

one thing i noticed was CD11 - 13 , i will have aching pain - not until I can't walk but noticeable.

was reading and it seems painful ovulation can also be a symptom of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), ovarian fibroids or endometriosis

i have had endo after my 2nd kid so am very scared....

one thing i noticed was CD11 - 13 , i will have aching pain - not until I can't walk but noticeable.

was reading and it seems painful ovulation can also be a symptom of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), ovarian fibroids or endometriosis

i have had endo after my 2nd kid so am very scared....

Hi Yoshi, can you describe like how painful is painful?
I think I felt some ovulation pains for this cycle too but it is like rather brief, just that it is of enough intensity to make me notice it.

Hi Yoshi, can you describe like how painful is painful?
I think I felt some ovulation pains for this cycle too but it is like rather brief, just that it is of enough intensity to make me notice it.

piggling, it is some 酸酸 痛 , something like menses ache or sore sore feeling... mine gets noticeable on CD12. I didnt have it last month.

I detected endo via v scan on my 2nd day of menses. Did Lap to remove.
was tt a regular v scan? 2nd day... means while bleeding?!?!?! i did v scan before, but tt was well into the cycle, maybe 2 weeks. How does the v scan on 2nd day help to see if endo? gynae din see anything in my scan but says cannot rule out endo.... :(

@doodoo123 I have a gf who has endo and managed to conceive. Now she has 2 kids. So I believe can still conceive de.

was tt a regular v scan? 2nd day... means while bleeding?!?!?! i did v scan before, but tt was well into the cycle, maybe 2 weeks. How does the v scan on 2nd day help to see if endo? gynae din see anything in my scan but says cannot rule out endo.... :(

Is there any reason why your gynae suspect you may have endo?
Because endo seems to be associated with painful menses.. if you don't have these, maybe don't need to be too worried?
I would have thought that scan should be able to tell..
I have a friend who was diagnosed with this by one gynae but another gynae said she doesn't have.. So in doubt, can seek a 2nd opinion. :)

doodoo123 said:
Yes while bleeding. So its a little messy. Not sure why must be 2nd day. But my first visit I'm not having menses. Gynae just told me to go back on my next cycle 2nd day.

Is there any reason why your gynae suspect you may have endo?
Because endo seems to be associated with painful menses.. if you don't have these, maybe don't need to be too worried?
I would have thought that scan should be able to tell..
I have a friend who was diagnosed with this by one gynae but another gynae said she doesn't have.. So in doubt, can seek a 2nd opinion. :)
dunno leh.. she just said everything else looks normal.. so next is to check for tubes blockage and endo... i never used to have painful menses, but recent few years quite bad pain...

Yes endo is super painful. Been a severe suffere for long. But lucki tin is finally get a kid. But the pain during menses is terrible. Cos cysts can grow n turn into pain causing elements. If adeyomosis luggi worse. Sumtimes tinking why we have all these tins.

I don't have painful menses.. just have the cramps for 1 day.

Darbi, how to do things slowly with 2 kids around. Testing my patience like nobody's business. :(

dunno leh.. she just said everything else looks normal.. so next is to check for tubes blockage and endo... i never used to have painful menses, but recent few years quite bad pain...

Maybe can check for tubes blockage first then see how it goes? For invasive operations, maybe need more time to think over. Or maybe can ask a 2nd gynae for opinion on whether a scan would be good enough to assess if one has endo.

Hi yoshi, with kids around, is really difficult to do tins n have Me time. But all is worth it after you see their smile n also their hugs ;) life is still beautiful with great health and our loving family

Just wanna say thank you to babycomecome. Not sure if it's you that return a tray of red eggs to zhu sheng niang niang, I managed to get 2!!

Thank you so much!

Maybe can check for tubes blockage first then see how it goes? For invasive operations, maybe need more time to think over. Or maybe can ask a 2nd gynae for opinion on whether a scan would be good enough to assess if one has endo.
yar... probably... one step at a time... next is hsg... so scared!! heard it's v painful >.< was quite happy the first time round the gynae never ask to test tt.. but now still end up having to go... yikes

yar... probably... one step at a time... next is hsg... so scared!! heard it's v painful >.< was quite happy the first time round the gynae never ask to test tt.. but now still end up having to go... yikes

Can understand your fear, I am scare of that too. =(
Remember to take some painkillers before you go for the test. Think some ladies here suggest that it will help.
By the way, I read that aftera HSG, chances of conceiving jump by 30%. That might be the key for u. Jia you!

Hi girls! I am new here.. I will be going for my HSG next wednesday ak kk... any advise? A bit scared...:oops:

I have tried IVF in may 2014, but failed... find it too stressed, the injection, the 2ww, agony.. would rather go back to ttc.
Hope to learn from all the bpf ladies... about what to eat, what to do, any special advise? Thanks!

Hi girls! I am new here.. I will be going for my HSG next wednesday ak kk... any advise? A bit scared...:oops:

My advice is to take painkiller about an hour before the procedure. I took it after lunch and before my HSG at 2.30pm. And also bring a pantyliner or a small pad becos you may bleed abit.

I felt abit of uncomfortable during the procedure and mild cramps then after that i am very normal. No scare de. quite amazing actually. :)

I asked the dr that did for me on the spot of there are blockages and he can tell you straight. I insisted to know instead of waiting for the report

My advice is to take painkiller about an hour before the procedure. I took it after lunch and before my HSG at 2.30pm. And also bring a pantyliner or a small pad becos you may bleed abit.

I felt abit of uncomfortable during the procedure and mild cramps then after that i am very normal. No scare de. quite amazing actually. :)

I asked the dr that did for me on the spot of there are blockages and he can tell you straight. I insisted to know instead of waiting for the report
i go do tat time. i no take painkillers before hand.
the pain is ok. juz discomfort as they will shift u to let the dye to go through ur tubes. then can xray.
but different ppl different. so if really scare then take pain killer first ba.

HSG is a procedure where the dye is inserted to your uterus and down the fallopian tube to see if any blockages or anything unusual inside. The dye can be seen thru Xray.

Thanks MXLO and stoney for your replies..
Will the doc or nurses tell you whether blocked or no block straight after scan? I also very anxious to know the result.. :p

Like finally.... I broke the news to my boss that i m preggy tis am... Thou he sounded "happy for me" but my colli say my boss 苦笑... Well... to me its more like burden off the shoulders cos hv been worried abt how to break the news to him...

Starjo, why dont you try IVF again? I understand some people succeed on their 2nd round using the frozen embryos.... where did you go for your IVF?

Starjo, why dont you try IVF again? I understand some people succeed on their 2nd round using the frozen embryos.... where did you go for your IVF?

Hi @bubbleblue1, I have no frozen. Retrived only 5 eggs, only 4 managed to fertilize. Transferred 2, the other 2 arrested after 3 days. Sad. Doc said can try ivf again after 3 cycles. Now I'm ttc naturally, cos really got phobia about ivf after the 1st try.

I'm with kkivf.

Like finally.... I broke the news to my boss that i m preggy tis am... Thou he sounded "happy for me" but my colli say my boss 苦笑... Well... to me its more like burden off the shoulders cos hv been worried abt how to break the news to him...

@Iwanbaby Heck it lah. At least you tell him, whether 'happy' or happy, he has to take it. At least you tell him liao, you won't feel so worried. :) How you feeling lately? Still alot of MS?

Thanks MXLO and stoney for your replies..
Will the doc or nurses tell you whether blocked or no block straight after scan? I also very anxious to know the result.. :p
u can ask the nurse. normally can see straight. but depends whether the nurse wan to say or nt.....

Grace, nt much of MS so long i do not eat too much... Prob now is i nv hv the full feel, so i hv to agar agar cos once over i will feel very miserable and start puking... So far lost 1/2kg frm week 6 to week 10... But baby growing well... :) my capacity is lesser than before preggy... So hub will always ask me eat 1 more mouth 1 more mouth den i will start puking after that... Cos i can hardly finish a plate of food all by myself.. I m a prate freak! Yet tis am, i order 1 egg 1 kosong but i cant finish at all, while b4 preggy i will only feel contented with 1.5egg prata... So i think i eat much much lesser now...

But in any case, i m still with dr zou for tcm medi... Dr zou say baby absorbing all the nutritions but i m left with almost nth so need to 补 cos i told her i will pant very easily.... I jokingly tell her i m camel, so i stored soo much for my bb.. Lolz!! Anyway it was nt as bad as i tot the MS will b (touch wood)...

Grace, nt much of MS so long i do not eat too much... Prob now is i nv hv the full feel, so i hv to agar agar cos once over i will feel very miserable and start puking... So far lost 1/2kg frm week 6 to week 10... But baby growing well... :) my capacity is lesser than before preggy... So hub will always ask me eat 1 more mouth 1 more mouth den i will start puking after that... Cos i can hardly finish a plate of food all by myself.. I m a prate freak! Yet tis am, i order 1 egg 1 kosong but i cant finish at all, while b4 preggy i will only feel contented with 1.5egg prata... So i think i eat much much lesser now...

I guess now you have eat more times but in lesser portions. That would be better for you cos likely you will feel fuller faster compared to before preggy. But at least it's good. You are eating well so there is good growth for baby as well :) Jiayou wor! Already 2nd tri yet?

But in any case, i m still with dr zou for tcm medi... Dr zou say baby absorbing all the nutritions but i m left with almost nth so need to 补 cos i told her i will pant very easily.... I jokingly tell her i m camel, so i stored soo much for my bb.. Lolz!! Anyway it was nt as bad as i tot the MS will b (touch wood)...

@Iwanbaby hahaha that's good about the baby absorbing all the nutrition. LOL You are in good hands with dr zou for your pregnancy :)

Back