www.iherb.com_10% off_Free Shipping_Clementi & Jurong Point

I-herb 486 [via Singpost (Free shipping) & 12% off]_pending distribution to Singpost/Speedpost & allocation to couriers*

1) Hang
2) Jannie

shd reach my place by next tues - provided no further delay by Speedpost
(do note that when parcel is allocated to couriers, the couriers have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers, and I cant request them to expedite, hope that all spreeists will understand, thank you).

Current VIP Discount:

5% $0+,
10% $60+,
12% $120+,
14% $240+

For those who wish to place your own orders, you can use my 1 time code GOH039

- If the order totals more than $40, you will receive $10 off!

- If the order totals less than $40, you will save $5!
http://www.iherb.com?rcode=GOH039

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks

Hi sotong1209, 1st payment using Singpost will be US$15.78 x 0.95 x 1.32 = S$19.79

I don't think i'll have enough orders to close within the next few hrs - to enjoy the free international shipping - Singpost.

Therefore pls note that you might have to pay shipping charges for the above 2 items.

Pls advise if you are ok with it, otherwise you might want to join other mummies who are closing their spree within the next few hrs? thanks!

Hi Alison

Not too sure if my orders could make it up to enjoy the free international shipping. If its not enough, I will drop.
pls pm me for total cost . Thanks.

1. Traditional Medicinals, Herbal Tea, Organic Raspberry Leaf, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g) x 4
USD $18.33 for 4 packets

2.Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Jelly & Pollen, in Honey, 24 oz (680 g)

USD $23.04

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Prenatal One, Food-Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets
usd $25.19

Hi Alison

Not too sure if my orders could make it up to enjoy the free international shipping. If its not enough, I will drop.
pls pm me for total cost . Thanks.

1. Traditional Medicinals, Herbal Tea, Organic Raspberry Leaf, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g) x 4
USD $18.33 for 4 packets

2.Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Jelly & Pollen, in Honey, 24 oz (680 g)

USD $23.04

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Prenatal One, Food-Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets
usd $25.19

Hi crayoncin, I might not have enough orders - at least US$120 to get 12% off - by tmr noon time (to enjoy the free international shipping offered by Singpost).

unless you dont mind only 10% off - for orders above US$60. I've PM you, thanks :)

I-herb 487 [via Singpost (Free shipping) & 12% off]_Arrival in Spore (customs)_Pending release to CJ Korea_pending distribution to Singpost/Speedpost & allocation to couriers*

1) Fernice
2) piggi
3) riverone
4) Chocco

shd reach my place by next thur - provided no further delay by Speedpost - my area's courier
(do note that when parcel is allocated to couriers, the couriers have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers, and I cant request them to expedite, hope that all spreeists will understand, thank you).

I-herb 489 [via Singpost (Free shipping) & 12% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Packing

1) Aris

2) Peepee
3) Angeline
4) ktsk
5) schiewpe

Estimated Shipping Date as indicated on I-herb website - 1 Aug (US time)*

*Do note that every orders are different, and thus shipped out date might be different - not based on "1st order in, 1st order out" method - it is more to availability of items.

Iherb is also taking much longer to process and ship out the orders, pls note that all these are beyond my control, hope that all spreeists will understand, thanks

I-herb 490 (via Singpost) starts from here, #(shipping is free till 31 Jul (US time!)#, but only up to 14 pounds, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 5-12% (depending on order amt).

* Do note that I wouldn't know when the paid orders will be in, and thus I wouldn't be able to commit when i'll place order. Thank you for your understanding.

-** Waiting Time : Takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers

**Pls note that there might be hundreds/thousands of parcels received over at customs/CJ Korea/Speedpost everyday, and after allocation to couriers, I was told that they have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers. Pls note that the above process is all beyond my control, and there is no way whereby i can tell them to expedite, therefore appreciate that all spreeists will understand.

Pls join my spree only if you are comfortable with my terms and the waiting period. Thanks.

Pls use USD$ x 0.95 x 1.32 = S$xx
(if discount is more than 5%, i'll adjust together with shipping charges, thanks :))

# In the event if I do not have enough orders to close by 31 Jul (US time), pls advise if you are ok to pay for the US$4 Shipping Charges (shared among spreeists based on items weight), thanks.

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks

Taking in last order (paid orders) to enjoy the free international shipping (Singpost)_but currently only have orders with 10% off, can only take in another 5.89lbs.

Placing order at 8.30am, pls proceed to transfer to confirm your orders, thanks :)

I-herb 490 [via Singpost (Free shipping) & 12% off], order was placed earlier for

1) crayoncin - 6 items - ok

2) sotong1209 - 2 items - ok
(together with mine)

Estimated Shipping Date as indicated on I-herb website - 5 Aug (US time)*

*Do note that every orders are different, and thus shipped out date might be different - not based on "1st order in, 1st order out" method - it is more to availability of items.

Iherb is also taking much longer to process and ship out the orders, pls note that all these are beyond my control, hope that all spreeists will understand, thanks

Web site: http://www.iherb.com/default

Pls note that I-herb is taking MUCH LONGER to ship out the recent orders, and i do hope that you will understand that all these are beyond my control, thank you.

1) Via DHL(takes abt 4-7 days after order is shipped out by I-herb, provided no customs delay)

2) Via Singpost/Speedpost (takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers)

**Pls note that there might be hundreds/thousands of parcels received over at customs/CJ Korea/Speedpost everyday, and after allocation to couriers, I was told that they have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers. Pls note that the above process is all beyond my control, and there is no way whereby i can tell them to expedite, therefore appreciate that all spreeists will understand..

Payment :
1. By bank transfer to my POSB savings account 140-08572-3
2. 1st payment is for the cost of your purchase as indicated above at an exchange rate of 1.32 and a 12% discount by iherb
3. 2nd payment are for currency adjustment as per credit card charge, International shipping(International shipping charges will be calculated by weight, pls be prepared to pay more if your items are heavy) and Local Postage/courier.

Collection Place :

1. My Place at 427 Clementi Ave 3 (after Clementi Sports Complex) daily - wkdays will be 9am-12.30pm Or 6pm-11pm, Wkends – By appointment

2. Clementi MRT Station - Weekdays 6.30pm-6.45pm (Usually Tues & Thur), other earlier timings/days are based on mutual agreement - eg i've no other spreeists collecting frm my place etc.
(Pls do not vent your frustrations at me if you want to collect on other days and i cant make it cos i've spreeists collecting frm my place. Thank you)
- Weekends (By appointment)
- Wef frm Dec 13, new collection time at Clementi Mall- Toast Box/Clementi MRT– Mon, Thur & Fri – 3.10pm Or 4.45pm– By Appointment

3. Postage -Please add 20c for Material Costs.
* Normal mail -I'll not be responsible for any loss of parcel therefore pls add another $2.24 for registered mail - highly recommended.Pls note that normal mail is "non-traceable"
* Registered mail - with tracking number(according to Singpost website, takes at least 2-3 working days): additional $2.24 on top of normal postage
* Pls note that i'm a fulltime SAHM, and i'll post out your items within 2 working days after i received shipping/postage topup. Pls do not opt for postage/registered if you need the items urgently. Thank you.
-Self-collection is strongly encouraged as I will not be responsible for any damage of the parcels during mail transit.

4. Courier $6-$8 (wkdays, daytime)
Or you can arrange for your courier and update me on pickup info

5. Infront of Maybank, besides Bedok Point (weekdays morning, 7.40am - 7.55am) - By Appointment
* My hubby needs to reach office by 8am sharp, therefore appreciate that spreeists can be punctual, thanks.

6. Jurong Point (meetup will be on 1st & 3rd Sat of the month, 2.30-2.45pm)

7. Smartpac $4.70 (with tracking number) - up to 3 kg

Other Terms & Conditions:
1. I reserve the right to cancel the spree.
2. I will not be responsible for any missing, leakage, defects or wrong shipment by merchants and during shipping transit. Do note that in the case of successful refund, I-herb will only refund product cost, but not shipping charges.
3. No payment, no order.
4. Do make the 2nd payment of the shipping cost before collection.
5. For those who can't post here, please e-mail me at [email protected]
6. Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions.

====================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Singpost/DHL

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD$:

(A)
Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.32 x 0.88) = SGD$xx (for DHL)

(pls note that i'll only place order when it is more than US$120(paid) or so - so as to get 12% off )

Pls note that DHL shipping charges – went up, and so pls note that the shipping charges will be much higher from this batch onwards

(B)
Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.32 x 0.95) = SGD$xx (for Singpost)

(if discount is more than 5%, i'll further adjust with shipping charges)

Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions. Thank you : )

*For those who wish to place your own orders, you can use my 1 time code GOH039

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks!

I-herb 491 (via Singpost) starts from here, (shipping is flat US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight), but only up to 14 pounds, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 5-12% (depending on order amt).

* Do note that I wouldn't know when the paid orders will be in, and thus I wouldn't be able to commit when i'll place order. Thank you for your understanding.

-** Waiting Time : Takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers

**Pls note that there might be hundreds/thousands of parcels received over at customs/CJ Korea/Speedpost everyday, and after allocation to couriers, I was told that they have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers. Pls note that the above process is all beyond my control, and there is no way whereby i can tell them to expedite, therefore appreciate that all spreeists will understand.

Pls join my spree only if you are comfortable with my terms and the waiting period. Thanks.

(if discount is more than 5%, i'll adjust together with shipping charges, thanks :))

Last edited:
Also taking in orders for I-herb 492 (Via DHL)_12% off

Pls use USD$ x 0.88 x 1.32 = S$

(pls note that i'll only place order when it is more than US$120 - to enjoy 12% off)

Pls note that DHL shipping charges - went up, and so DHL shipping charges will be much more higher frm batch 377 onwards

I-herb 489 [via Singpost (Free shipping) & 12% off]_Processed by I-herb_Pending pickup by Singpost carrier

1) Aris
2) Peepee

3) Angeline
4) ktsk
5) schiewpe

I-herb 490 [via Singpost (Free shipping) & 12% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Waiting for stock

1) crayoncin
2) sotong1209
(together with mine)

I-herb 486_Sorted & Ready for Collection (Email sent to spreeists yest)

- Email sent from [email protected]
- cos my previous email acct (
[email protected]) - having probs receiving emails

Spreeists |
Actual Shipping Weight (lbs) | USD (Discounted) 12% | SGD (using actual exchange rate 1.318) | Paid (using exchange rate 1.32) | To Pay - including CRC Adjustments
\Hang| 2.10| 51.81| 68.28| 75.00| Refund (6.72)
\Jannie| 4.81| 76.31| 100.58| 108.75| Refund (8.17)

Current VIP Discount:

5% $0+,
10% $60+,
12% $120+,
14% $240+

Hi Alison, my orders below:

Name: Celinn/Marshmello
Collection point: Self collection at Clementi

Item #1
Item Desc: Nordic Naturals, Complete Omega Junior, Lemon, 500 mg, 180 Chewable Soft Gels
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Nordic-Naturals-Complete-Omega-Junior-Lemon-500-mg-180-Chewable-Soft-Gels/12772
Quantity : 1
Price in USD$: 30.56

Item #2
Item Desc: Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Kids, Cherry Flavor Chewables, Ages 2-12, 30 Tablets
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-P...y-Flavor-Chewables-Ages-2-12-30-Tablets/13108
Quantity : 2
Price in USD$: 6.96 x 2

Total (USD): 44.48
Total costs: 0.88*1.32* USD44.48 = SGD51.67

Hi Alison, my orders below:

Item #1
Item Desc: Nordic Naturals, Complete Omega Junior, Lemon, 500 mg, 180 Chewable Soft Gels
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Nordic-Naturals-Complete-Omega-Junior-Lemon-500-mg-180-Chewable-Soft-Gels/12772

Item #2
Item Desc: Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Kids, Cherry Flavor Chewables, Ages 2-12, 30 Tablets
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-P...y-Flavor-Chewables-Ages-2-12-30-Tablets/13108

Hi Celinn, payment received with thanks. However on hand I do not have any orders under DHL - ever since they increase their shipping charges.

Are you ok with Singpost - takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped/processed by I-herb.

For item 2, i'll keep in my fridge when it is here, I've PM you, thanks :)

02 Aug 2014 ITR I-BANK Marshmello S$51.67

Revised

Singpost

Item #1

Item #2
Item Desc: Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Kids, Cherry Flavor Chewables, Ages 2-12, 30 Tablets (Fridge)

02 Aug 2014 ITR I-BANK Marshmello S$51.67

On behalf of jadebunny

Singpost

Item 1
Item Desc: Boiron, Chestal Honey, Homeopathic Cough Syrup, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml)
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Boiron-Chestal-Honey-Homeopathic-Cough-Syrup-8-45-fl-oz-250-ml/5008
Quantity : 4
Price in USD$: 4 for $39.39 (Exp: Sep 2018)

Item 2
Item Desc: Hero Nutritional Products, Yummi Bears, Gummy Vitamins for Children, 200 Gummy Bears
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Hero-Nutritional-Products-Yummi-Bears-Fiber-Natural-Fruit-Flavors-60-Gummy-Bears/5816
Price in USD$: 1 for $20.65 (Exp: Nov 2015)

Item 3
Item Desc: Xlear Inc (Xclear), Kids Spry, Tooth Gel with Xylitol, Strawberry Banana, 2.0 fl oz (60 ml)
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Xlear-Inc-Xclear-Kids-Spry-Tooth-Gel-with-Xylitol-Strawberry-Banana-2-0-fl-oz-60-ml/29022
Price in USD$: $4.78 x 1 = 4.78 (Exp: May 2016

02 Aug 2014 ICT
PIB1408020549470771
OTHR S$75.87

I-herb 491 [via Singpost (Shipping US$4) & 12% off], order was placed earlier for

1) Celinn - 3 items - ok

2) jadebunny - 6 items - ok

Estimated Shipping Date as indicated on I-herb website - 6 Aug (US time)*

Web site: http://www.iherb.com/default

Pls note that I-herb is taking MUCH LONGER to ship out the recent orders, and i do hope that you will understand that all these are beyond my control, thank you.

1) Via DHL(takes abt 4-7 days after order is shipped out by I-herb, provided no customs delay)

2) Via Singpost/Speedpost (takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers)

**Pls note that there might be hundreds/thousands of parcels received over at customs/CJ Korea/Speedpost everyday, and after allocation to couriers, I was told that they have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers. Pls note that the above process is all beyond my control, and there is no way whereby i can tell them to expedite, therefore appreciate that all spreeists will understand..

Payment :
1. By bank transfer to my POSB savings account 140-08572-3
2. 1st payment is for the cost of your purchase as indicated above at an exchange rate of 1.32 and a 12% discount by iherb
3. 2nd payment are for currency adjustment as per credit card charge, International shipping(International shipping charges will be calculated by weight, pls be prepared to pay more if your items are heavy) and Local Postage/courier.

Collection Place :

1. My Place at 427 Clementi Ave 3 (after Clementi Sports Complex) daily - wkdays will be 9am-12.30pm Or 6pm-11pm, Wkends – By appointment

2. Clementi MRT Station - Weekdays 6.30pm-6.45pm (Usually Tues & Thur), other earlier timings/days are based on mutual agreement - eg i've no other spreeists collecting frm my place etc.
(Pls do not vent your frustrations at me if you want to collect on other days and i cant make it cos i've spreeists collecting frm my place. Thank you)
- Weekends (By appointment)
- Wef frm Dec 13, new collection time at Clementi Mall- Toast Box/Clementi MRT– Mon, Thur & Fri – 3.10pm Or 4.45pm– By Appointment

3. Postage -Please add 20c for Material Costs.
* Normal mail -I'll not be responsible for any loss of parcel therefore pls add another $2.24 for registered mail - highly recommended.Pls note that normal mail is "non-traceable"
* Registered mail - with tracking number(according to Singpost website, takes at least 2-3 working days): additional $2.24 on top of normal postage
* Pls note that i'm a fulltime SAHM, and i'll post out your items within 2 working days after i received shipping/postage topup. Pls do not opt for postage/registered if you need the items urgently. Thank you.
-Self-collection is strongly encouraged as I will not be responsible for any damage of the parcels during mail transit.

4. Courier $6-$8 (wkdays, daytime)
Or you can arrange for your courier and update me on pickup info

5. Infront of Maybank, besides Bedok Point (weekdays morning, 7.40am - 7.55am) - By Appointment
* My hubby needs to reach office by 8am sharp, therefore appreciate that spreeists can be punctual, thanks.

6. Jurong Point (meetup will be on 1st & 3rd Sat of the month, 2.30-2.45pm)

7. Smartpac $4.70 (with tracking number) - up to 3 kg

Other Terms & Conditions:

1. I reserve the right to cancel the spree.
2. I will not be responsible for any missing, leakage, defects or wrong shipment by merchants and during shipping transit. Do note that in the case of successful refund, I-herb will only refund product cost, but not shipping charges.
3. No payment, no order.
4. Do make the 2nd payment of the shipping cost before collection.
5. For those who can't post here, please e-mail me at [email protected]
6. Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions.

====================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Singpost/DHL

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD$:

(A)
Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.32 x 0.88) = SGD$xx (for DHL)

(pls note that i'll only place order when it is more than US$120(paid) or so - so as to get 12% off )

Pls note that DHL shipping charges – went up, and so pls note that the shipping charges will be much higher from this batch onwards

(B)
Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.32 x 0.95) = SGD$xx (for Singpost)

(if discount is more than 5%, i'll further adjust with shipping charges)

Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions. Thank you : )

*For those who wish to place your own orders, you can use my 1 time code GOH039

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks!

I-herb 492 (via Singpost) starts from here, (shipping is flat US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight), but only up to 14 pounds, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 5-12% (depending on order amt).

Also taking in orders for I-herb 493 (Via DHL)_12% off

Pls use USD$ x 0.88 x 1.32 = S$

(pls note that i'll only place order when it is more than US$120 - to enjoy 12% off)

Pls note that DHL shipping charges - went up, and so DHL shipping charges will be much more higher frm batch 377 onwards

I-herb 489 [via Singpost (Free shipping) & 12% off]_Shipped 3 Aug

1) Aris
2) Peepee
3) Angeline

4) ktsk
5) schiewpe

I-herb 490 [via Singpost (Free shipping) & 12% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Ready to Pick

1) crayoncin

2) sotong1209
(together with mine)

I-herb 490 [via Singpost (Free shipping) & 12% off]_Shipped 4 Aug

1) crayoncin
2) sotong1209

(together with mine)

I-herb 491 [via Singpost (Shipping US$4) & 12% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Ready to Pick

1) Celinn

2) jadebunny

I-herb 487 [via Singpost (Free shipping) & 12% off]_Pending allocation to couriers*

1) Fernice
2) piggi
3) riverone
4) Chocco

shd reach my place by thur - provided no further delay by Speedpost - my area's courier

I-herb 488 [via Singpost (Free shipping) & 12% off]_Shipped 31 Jul_still no updates as at 4 Aug

1) Junie
2) Aris

On behalf of

Name/NICK: Riveria
Collection point/method: Bedok Point

Item #1
Item Desc:
Natural Vitality, Natural Calm, The Anti-Stress Drink, Organic Raspberry-Lemon Flavor, 16 oz (453 g)
Url : http://www.iherb.com/product-reviews/Natural-Vitality-Natural-Calm-The-Anti-Stress-Drink-Organic-Raspberry-Lemon-Flavor-16-oz-453-g/5124/?p=2
Price in USD$: 26.24

Item #2
Item Desc:
ChildLife, Essentials, Liquid Calcium with Magnesium, Natural Orange Flavor, 16 fl oz (474 ml)Url : http://www.iherb.com/ChildLife-Essentials-Liquid-Calcium-with-Magnesium-Natural-Orange-Flavor-16-fl-oz-474-ml/9434
Price in USD$: 15.36

Total no. of items: 3
Total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$56.96 X 1.32 x 0.95) = SGD$71.42 (for Singpost)

I-herb 488 [via Singpost (Free shipping) & 12% off]_Arrival in Spore (customs)_Pending release to CJ Korea_pending distribution to Singpost/Speedpost & allocation to couriers*

1) Junie
2) Aris

shd reach my place by next mon - provided no further delay by Speedpost - my area's courier

I-herb 491 [via Singpost (Shipping US$4) & 12% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Packing

1) Celinn
2) jadebunny

I-herb 487_Sorted & Ready for Collection (Email sent to spreeists last night)

- Email sent from [email protected]
- cos my previous email acct (
[email protected]) - having probs receiving emails

Spreeists |
Actual Shipping Weight (lbs) | USD (Discounted) 12% | SGD (using actual exchange rate 1.318) | Paid (using exchange rate 1.32) | To Pay - including CRC Adjustments
\Fernice| 1.06| 18.60| 24.51| 23.39| 1.12
\piggi| 1.76| 36.65| 48.30| 52.23| Refund (3.93)
\riverone| 1.22| 29.57| 38.97| 42.13| Refund (3.16)
\Chocco| 4.55| 64.39| 84.87| 84.99| Refund (0.12)

Revised - peepee

Under Spree

Item #2
Lundberg, Organic Brown Rice Pasta, Spaghetti, 10 oz (284 g)
http://www.iherb.com/Lundberg-Organic-Brown-Rice-Pasta-Spaghetti-10-oz-284-g/10511
Price in USD$: 16.26

Item #4
Orgran, Gluten Free Pizza & Pastry Multimix, 13.2 oz (375 g)
http://www.iherb.com/Orgran-Gluten-Free-Pizza-Pastry-Multimix-13-2-oz-375-g/35747
Price in USD$: 4.72

--------------

Direct

Item #1
Really Raw Honey, Never Barreled, Heated or Strained, 1 lb (453 g)
http://www.iherb.com/Really-Raw-Hon...=en-US&w=really raw honey&rc=178&sr=null&ic=1
Price in USD$: 25.44

Item #3
Eden Foods, Organic Pizza • Pasta Sauce, 15 oz (425 g)
http://www.iherb.com/Eden-Foods-Organic-Pizza-Pasta-Sauce-15-oz-425-g/14184
Price in USD$: 12.56

Item #5
Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Aminos, Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
http://www.iherb.com/Coconut-Secret...lc=en-US&w=coconut aminos&rc=172&sr=null&ic=1
Price in USD$: 12.26

Total - US$51.75 x 1.318 = S$68.21
------------------

29 Jul 2014 ITR I-BANK peepee_MHF S$89.34

$89.34 - $68.21 = $21.13, Transferred to I-herb 489

On behalf of

Name/NICK: Riveria
Collection point/method: Bedok Point

Item #1
Item Desc:
Natural Vitality, Natural Calm, The Anti-Stress Drink, Organic Raspberry-Lemon Flavor, 16 oz (453 g)
Url : http://www.iherb.com/product-reviews/Natural-Vitality-Natural-Calm-The-Anti-Stress-Drink-Organic-Raspberry-Lemon-Flavor-16-oz-453-g/5124/?p=2
Price in USD$: 26.24

Item #2
Item Desc: ChildLife, Essentials, Liquid Calcium with Magnesium, Natural Orange Flavor, 16 fl oz (474 ml)Url : http://www.iherb.com/ChildLife-Esse...um-Natural-Orange-Flavor-16-fl-oz-474-ml/9434
Price in USD$: 15.36

Total no. of items: 3
Total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$56.96 X 1.32 x 0.95) = SGD$71.42 (for Singpost)

05 Aug 2014 ITR I-BANK riveria S$71.42

I-herb 492 (via Singpost) starts from here, (shipping is flat US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight), but only up to 14 pounds, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 5-12% (depending on order amt).

Another 9.32 lbs (paid orders) to close this batch :)

Hi Alison, please help me to order.

Name: siew peng
Collection: Smartpac

Natural Factors, Eye Factors with 2 mg Lutein, 90 Capsules
http://www.iherb.com/Natural-Factors-Eye-Factors-with-2-mg-Lutein-90-Capsules/2612
$10.47

Avalon Organics, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, Thickening Shampoo, 14 fl oz (414 ml)
http://www.iherb.com/Avalon-Organics-Biotin-B-Complex-Therapy-Thickening-Shampoo-14-fl-oz-414-ml/3477
$8.47

Badger Company, Anti-Bug Balm, Citronella & Rosemary, 2 oz (56 g)
http://www.iherb.com/Badger-Company-Anti-Bug-Balm-Citronella-Rosemary-2-oz-56-g/18401#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=mosquito&rc=37&sr=null&ic=2
$8.99

Total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$27.93 X 1.32 x 0.95) = SGD$35.02
Will transfer you tonight.

http://www.iherb.com/Natural-Factors-Eye-Factors-with-2-mg-Lutein-90-Capsules/2612
$10.47

Avalon Organics, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, Thickening Shampoo, 14 fl oz (414 ml)
http://www.iherb.com/Avalon-Organics-Biotin-B-Complex-Therapy-Thickening-Shampoo-14-fl-oz-414-ml/3477
$8.47

http://www.iherb.com/Badger-Company-Anti-Bug-Balm-Citronella-Rosemary-2-oz-56-g/18401#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=mosquito&rc=37&sr=null&ic=2
$8.99

Hi siew_peng, noted on your orders and transfer part, thanks :)

$10.47

$8.47

$8.99

Hi siew_peng, noted on your orders and transfer part, thanks :)

Hi Alison, payment done.

Ref 7259
Amt $35.02

Hi siew_peng, payment received with thanks :)

05 Aug 2014 ATR S$35.02

I-herb 489 [via Singpost (Free shipping) & 12% off]_Shipped 3 Aug_still no updates as at 6 Aug

1) Aris
2) Peepee
3) Angeline
4) ktsk

5) schiewpe

Back