2WW - for those TTC-ing

But auntie red alrdy late for 17days still not enuff hcg?

Hi Babe,
I can sense you are very stressful about conceiving. I know how it feels, but you have to really try and relax a bit cos stress will affect your cycles ya? Go see gynae, take a blood test and talk about what are some of the options available for you to check your body?

Tested negative today. 3 more days to AF...SianNess to the MAX. This is my 4th round of TTC-ing
OPK tested positive on cd11, only managed bd on cd8, cd12, cd13 and cd16. Not enough of bd. :(

Good luck again next month taeyang. Not because not enough bd. Some ladies one shot hit the spot! Maybe it's not the time yet...keep trying. Did you have any fertility checks with gynae?

tae-yang 3 more days to AF??? means u test early? I test early too but din get any BFP. Tested in the morning on the first day of my expected menses despite I dun even know if AF will be reporting in the afternoon or night and I got a BFP. Maybe too early to test.

Good luck again next month taeyang. Not because not enough bd. Some ladies one shot hit the spot! Maybe it's not the time yet...keep trying. Did you have any fertility checks with gynae?

ya is not because not enough BD but I think timing also play a very important part. I heard from doc that guys should rest for 3 days before they work so to ensure the quality and quantity of their "workers"
This month we bd 3 times and I think is probably because I caught the right timing that's why got it. But still fetus healthy anot still gonna leave it to god hand.

I'll do a blood test next Monday if auntie red still don't report . Thanks for the advises

Really damn sian if again this is false alarm

dun be so stress up though I know how it feel of wanting to get preg fast. I also very kan cheong last yr when I decided to try for one after 5yrs of marriage and I din get it despite wrkg hard. After 3mths of trying I basically sianz liao dun even bother to test and that's when I got it. But after I preg le I still stress. stress abt the fetus this and that. running to gyane almost every week. so in the end it affect the fetus too and end up I mc. So anxious to try again but end up chemical preg in nov.

This year I also started trying on and off until I sianz. already decide to start my so iui le. went for briefing etc. abt to start this month when AF report and that's when I realise I preg again.

so babyyweiting, dun be stress. just take care of your health when u trying for a baby. and stay happy during the 2WW. happy mood will sure do good to your baby making.

Hugs to all ttc mummies!!

Just when I say I'm gonna give up on ttc, my phone SMS remind me that next wk is my followup appmt with my gynae. He had given me a 3mth period after my mc to try again then c him if still no outcome.

Haiz.... Hubby says don't cancel. Go and take next step. I give myself a limit point up till iui. After that I will quit.

Actually this cycle I'm not out yet, af hasn't come also. But feels like it's gonna come any day. BFN today also. Most likely out for this cycle.

I guess it's good to "quit". Things happen when one least expects it! I hear so many positive stories when one says get ttc out of the the mine. It's a good thing. Good luck and everything else will fall in place.

Hi lemon tart,
I am new here. I would like to know if its painful to do the HSG? so do you get the report on that day itself at TMC? Thanks :)
hey, it is not pain at all. I feel more awkward with the male doctor staring at my vagina to insert the tube for the dye. after the test thr doctor and radiologist told me nothing wrong so I know on the spot. x ray was sent to gynae which I picked up the week after.

Hugs to all ttc mummies!!

Just when I say I'm gonna give up on ttc, my phone SMS remind me that next wk is my followup appmt with my gynae. He had given me a 3mth period after my mc to try again then c him if still no outcome.

Haiz.... Hubby says don't cancel. Go and take next step. I give myself a limit point up till iui. After that I will quit.

Actually this cycle I'm not out yet, af hasn't come also. But feels like it's gonna come any day. BFN today also. Most likely out for this cycle.
I am also fighting against my ailing will and spirit. this journey is really painful. probably the hardest journey I ever undertook thus far. painful man. month after month of failure.

hi everyone,

so does anyone go for any TCM to tiao before TTC? Yeah seeing other ppl preggy seems easy but when its on yourself, its seems so tough. May all of us have gd luck and baby dust to all who are TTC ;)

hey, it is not pain at all. I feel more awkward with the male doctor staring at my vagina to insert the tube for the dye. after the test thr doctor and radiologist told me nothing wrong so I know on the spot. x ray was sent to gynae which I picked up the week after.
oic thanks for the info lemon tart. Ok maybe i need to make appt to do a HSG too. May i know how much it cost?

hi everyone,

so does anyone go for any TCM to tiao before TTC? Yeah seeing other ppl preggy seems easy but when its on yourself, its seems so tough. May all of us have gd luck and baby dust to all who are TTC ;)

@bourjorgal quite a few of us here go to diff tcms for med and/or acupuncture too. I think pasture always seem greener on the other side. So maybe that's why we think this way :( Positively, I went to see TSB ytd and she said that quite a few couples that came to her ytd also just got preggie after so long so hope that it's positive news for many of us here. Jiayou!!

@bourjorgal quite a few of us here go to diff tcms for med and/or acupuncture too. I think pasture always seem greener on the other side. So maybe that's why we think this way :( Positively, I went to see TSB ytd and she said that quite a few couples that came to her ytd also just got preggie after so long so hope that it's positive news for many of us here. Jiayou!!
Hi graceakaclouds,
may i know where is TSB? i did go TCM too and i think after 6 mths or so i got a BFP but unfortunately turned out to be ectopic which was a v sad case... i rested 3 months and tried but till now TTC 7 mths no news. yeah very disheartening and when your frens are all getting preggy and inviting you to their baby shower, it just hit further in my heart ;( not sure i shd go for HSG anot and also check for my hub on SA. Have most of you done such test?

Boohoo I'm the unlucky one. Hsg caused a pain to me. I regretted not taking pain killers. I almost cried during the procedure. I suggest taking painkillers an hr before. Just to play safe although most ladies shared that they felt ok. But not for me unfortunately.

For ladies, I feel HSG is a must as a basic fertility check.

Yo.... just read abt the disappointment experienced by some of u here... Jia you! The weekend is coming and National Day is next Sat :) Use that for some fun! Don't think abt BD or what but perhaps, go out and chill with ur hb / friends?

Hi redvel,
Thanks for sharing. Actually I did a laparoscopy to remove my ectopic so I tgt it should be cleared but now is unknown what's the problem. I think it's probably due to stress too lol.

Hi graceakaclouds,
may i know where is TSB? i did go TCM too and i think after 6 mths or so i got a BFP but unfortunately turned out to be ectopic which was a v sad case... i rested 3 months and tried but till now TTC 7 mths no news. yeah very disheartening and when your frens are all getting preggy and inviting you to their baby shower, it just hit further in my heart ;( not sure i shd go for HSG anot and also check for my hub on SA. Have most of you done such test?

@bourjorgal TSB is at chinatown there, just opp chinatown point. That is where her clinic is.

When you had your ectopic preg, did gynae help you check your fallopian tubes? If you are not sure, then maybe might need to go for hsg test to see if it's blocked.

Tested negative today. 3 more days to AF...SianNess to the MAX. This is my 4th round of TTC-ing
OPK tested positive on cd11, only managed bd on cd8, cd12, cd13 and cd16. Not enough of bd. :(

Yours sounds more positive. Mine is OPK positive on CD 11 and CD12. managed to BD on CD 9, 11, 12 then no more. :(

Yours sounds more positive. Mine is OPK positive on CD 11 and CD12. managed to BD on CD 9, 11, 12 then no more. :(

Yoshi, # of times BD is nt impt... Most impt is spot on the O day ;) Stay positive... During 2WW, walk slow do everything slow slow... I walk super slow in office during 2 WW... Me too bd 4 times only and strike... Dun give up hope... Jiayou!!

@graceakaclouds, I had ectopic last yr end Oct, did op early Nov & luckily still save my tube. I did laparoscopy so doc said seems virtually ok & no blocked after she operated. However after healing you can't tell from scan.
Btw did any of u try clomid? I think I Don ovulate every mth so I request for that. Who knew I hv late AF for almost 3 wks & delayed my start on clomid. After taking one cycle oso no success ...& I miss taking the next haha but luckily i ovulated tis mth...but still no luck..just see my AF. :(

Yoshi, # of times BD is nt impt... Most impt is spot on the O day ;) Stay positive... During 2WW, walk slow do everything slow slow... I walk super slow in office during 2 WW... Me too bd 4 times only and strike... Dun give up hope... Jiayou!!

Dunno when I O also.... I didnt do BBT this round. if based on cervical mucus, just yellowish somewhat egg white texture yesterday. but watery CM was on CD12 and CD13..... ok i will move very very slowly hehehehehehe

Yoshi... I walk super slow like walking down the aisle once again... Lolz.... But who cares... I walk super slow and wear flats during 2WW... No feeling of gan jiong at all... Everything pace down even my work... Lolz

For me OPK CD18,19,20. I BD CD18,19,20. Lol. Cos after that husband has to leave the country. I was damn impatient, I couldn't wait for the alternate day rest for him. Decided he should just do his job all 3 days!

Prior to that on CD17, went to gynae, he say 1 egg about to be released but he felt would be released after CD22 based on size. Well hubby already not around liao, so who cares about what the gynae say anymore, so jus BD.

Also took multivits, royal jelly (they say give nice healthy big eggs), folic acid and longan red date tea (1 cup) daily. After BD put 2 pillow under hips for at least 20mins but for 2 nights I fell aslp with the pillow, maybe gravity helped too.

Jiayou to all TTC!

@graceakaclouds, I had ectopic last yr end Oct, did op early Nov & luckily still save my tube. I did laparoscopy so doc said seems virtually ok & no blocked after she operated. However after healing you can't tell from scan.
Btw did any of u try clomid? I think I Don ovulate every mth so I request for that. Who knew I hv late AF for almost 3 wks & delayed my start on clomid. After taking one cycle oso no success ...& I miss taking the next haha but luckily i ovulated tis mth...but still no luck..just see my AF. :(
hey i took clomid in march but i tihkn i didnt ovulate in march cos i didnt have a +ve opk. so i waited for AF but she never visted again since then so I didnt go on to the 2nd cycle of clomid. :)

For me OPK CD18,19,20. I BD CD18,19,20. Lol. Cos after that husband has to leave the country. I was damn impatient, I couldn't wait for the alternate day rest for him. Decided he should just do his job all 3 days!

Prior to that on CD17, went to gynae, he say 1 egg about to be released but he felt would be released after CD22 based on size. Well hubby already not around liao, so who cares about what the gynae say anymore, so jus BD.

Also took multivits, royal jelly (they say give nice healthy big eggs), folic acid and longan red date tea (1 cup) daily. After BD put 2 pillow under hips for at least 20mins but for 2 nights I fell aslp with the pillow, maybe gravity helped too.

Jiayou to all TTC!

OPK positive for 2 days , i also BD both days BUT i didnt raise my hips. we went out after that ... so had spillage :'( !!! taking blackmore conceive well... not sure if can take royal jelly together or not...

OPK positive for 2 days , i also BD both days BUT i didnt raise my hips. we went out after that ... so had spillage :'( !!! taking blackmore conceive well... not sure if can take royal jelly together or not...
I wonder if I should take royal jelly with conceive well too..I am currently on conceive well.

Oic... I'm not sure if can take together too or not... cos I didn't take conceive well.
But it somehow made some sense to me that I think royal jelly helps, cos the gynae was very confident that I was gg to ovulate after CD22. But I conceived with BD during CD18,19,20. It somehow could have helped the egg to grow faster, so that the release was earlier? Just a speculation.

When I went to see the gynae again, he stared at me and say, what did you do? Did you email (the sperm)? He was very surprised too.

Is there any symptoms during 2ww?

For me absolutely no symptoms at all, I don't even feel pregnant unlike the other times when my mind kept running wild and imagine that I am already pregnant. My no sore boobs was a giveaway for me.. without it I just felt like "eh.. I think my period is not coming.." cos I always have sore boobs when AF reports. But everyone is very different.

Oic... I'm not sure if can take together too or not... cos I didn't take conceive well.
But it somehow made some sense to me that I think royal jelly helps, cos the gynae was very confident that I was gg to ovulate after CD22. But I conceived with BD during CD18,19,20. It somehow could have helped the egg to grow faster, so that the release was earlier? Just a speculation.

When I went to see the gynae again, he stared at me and say, what did you do? Did you email (the sperm)? He was very surprised too.
Wah next round confirm take royal jelly!!!! To make fat little eggs. When did you starting taking it?

LOL!!! Next time can Facebook sperm also :p!!!!

Not stress leh. Work has been extremely a breezeeee. Nth to do all day long. Nth to worry also.

Plus this mth I nv purposely BD just bcos of wanting a baby. BD bcos we got that feel

If fail try again next time ba
hmm. mayb if really failed, then might consider to go for a check? becoz late for so many days n not preg is not so gd...
do a check might b gd for u...

Good morning everyone! It's TGIF! I'm heading to see my gynae now to scan at CD10. Gonna "start work" in the next few days. My #1's 1st Birthday is coming and we'll be holding a party for her this Sunday! Hope that she will grant us the wish of getting her a sibling this cycle :)

Went for scan yday and saw my beanie.. I m officially in week 10 now... Hmmm beanie is 30.9mm long now, my colli say seems big... Do not know wats the average size thou but healthy jiu hao :) Beanie was active yday during the scan and when hub hear the hb he was dancing to the rhythm.. Lolz

Back