Nose Job

Dioxo

Hi, anyone has done a nose filler before? Please share your experience, which brand of filler you use, which clinic and doctor you visited and price?

Haha I did mine 5 years ago. I would say if ur nose is totally flat it probably wouldn't work on u.

I think u still need a bit of Nasal bone to support the fillers.
Mine was 2k for a filler that was supposed to last 5 years but then it only did last 2 years.
i still think the prices is still about the same la...

I dunno if my clinic is still around leh - Rxvxs clinic. Go goggle for the stories (a CEO died after lipo etc) ...but my visits were quite pleasant then. Just get it done over lunch n dinner. Nobody would notice...

But i didn't continue my fillers cos after that I was ttc-ing from 2011...

Last edited:
I think I know which clinic you referring to. I was at the same clinic for my double eyelids stitching then. The stitching only lasted 1 year.

Ehhh..
I thought of doing the eyelids cos they said the downtime was very minimal. N they also said the effects were temporary.

So the crease self dissolved or something?

The double suture method (DST) is not suitable for those with thick upper eyelids. The crease has worn off, because over time, fat tissues on our eyelids will build up. I went to TTS hospital (plastic surgery section) for a laser cutting 2 years later. Prof Fong Poh Him did for me. I paid about $2K.

Things did not stop there. I actually went back for 2 revisions in May and Nov 2011, as the folds have dropped, the double eyelids are not prominent.

Now, the fold on my left eyelid has dropped. I am thinking of revision, but am sick of the time taken to heal.....now that I have a baby to look after.......

Hmmm laser 1 also can drop?

Then what's more permanent? The traditional cut n sew method?
I'm thinking of going for it when I'm on maternity leave in future. Towards the 3rd month of ML can go do ma...haha :p

Well, to clarify, the doctor used laser beam to cut the lids instead of using knife. The advantages of using laser beam according to the doctor is that there is less bleeding and bruises, wound will heal faster. I have not gone for the knife so I cannot commend on the healing time. But in my case, it took 2 weeks for the swelling and bruises to be 80% gone, which is considered fast. The wound is 'stitched' back by using skin glue, instead of thread. So, there is no need to go back to remove the thread or stitches like the traditional one. It saves time.
Anyway, I originally posted 'nose job' topic, but not many people reply and now it drifts to eyelids.

I wish to get a nose job together with double eyelid surgery. Considering going to Bangkok or Taiwan. Cos I saw good results from this blogger Lian Meiting. Her eyes look so good and double eyelids look so natural. Only stitching.

Anyone also wants to get eyes or nose done, maybe we can go together. :)

i'm considering incison type for eyelid surgery .. any recommendation?

Actually I feel like incision type of surgery gives a more deep set look, like DY's kind. Very defined crease, which can look fake. But I am afraid the eyes wont look nice when old. Stitching method is not so permanent, cos the stitches can be removed. And redo.

Last edited:
Hi Joanne, Yes, i understand. Why i considered incision is because, i have ACTUALLY consulted many Plastic Surgeons & ALL recommended incision for me as my eyes have aged in terms of skin laxity, droopy etc ..

my dilemma is now .. Singapore Surgeons recommended endoscopic brow lift while Bangkok Surgeons recommended double eyelid incision .. Sighhhh.... Looks like i am my best surgeon because ultimately, only i will know how it'll look best for me.

and by the way, what does a DY means .. :D ...

Last edited:

Back