(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

erm windows no leeway to change one... i asked before for my first resale flat... HDB dun allow you to alter and affect the appearance of the the whole block...

Ya lor. My windows have to remain that way. Maybe change the window grills only. I changed to silver so it looks a bit brighter.

My parents' 5 room flat at bishan comes with 4 bedrooms. But it's old flat.. 20 over years already. Still have a balcony which she converted to study room and long access corridor which she bought over. She bought it only 15 years ago. So still got lots to pay off now. :(
I see. Then yours is different. I haven't seen it before.
wah the old 5 room so good ... i haben see before ...
my one is niether here nor there batch lolz wah your mom bought during the peak of property price izzt ...

yah...then force HDB to change all to full length windows as part of home improvement ...kekeke
lolz then you got read before condo half length balcony glass panel fall off bo . lolz i feel insecure with full length glass panel
I simply hack down the wall btw living and kitchen to make it open concept...

so envy u all can do that my layout AGAIN ...kitchen is extended out cannot knock one kaoz

I simply hack down the wall btw living and kitchen to make it open concept...
Ya ya.. Also idea... Do light cooking lo.. If not jia lat..
When we first move in, even now some guests knock themselves into my glass door... Hee.. Too clear too transparent Liao.. So I let my girls stick stickers around. But recently find it too messy, remove them all... Lol

wah your mom bought during the peak of property price izzt ...

15 years ago is late 90s - At that time Bishan was super hot, the most expensive HDBs all in that area...

Now is Redhill Queenstown area.

In a few years time, it will be the Cantonment flats (forgot what they are called already...) I think will definitely hit $1 million by then...

Not so bad as this one. This one look overly cumbersome why got the thing on top
haha. that one look like
My HB keep complaining that I got a lot of stuffs, whole house all my stuff, no space for new born stuff... Not enough cupboards space, I occupy so much space in the common room cupboards.. Blah blah blah...
Sometimes make me angry, I just say then u buy a bigger house la.. Wahaha

My house no store room, so my maid room is in utility room. So storage only can be in common room ma...
Which girl don't have a lot of things right?

mine is the other way round lo.

the whole house full of his stuff.

he tell me cause he is 10 years older. so got 10years more stuff than me. -.-

15 years ago is late 90s - At that time Bishan was super hot, the most expensive HDBs all in that area...

Now is Redhill Queenstown area.

In a few years time, it will be the Cantonment flats (forgot what they are called already...) I think will definitely hit $1 million by then...
alot of pple pay alot of bishan now want to seller also cant cover the price they paid

thanks to RI there lor..pple tot it is golden land

When we first move in, even now some guests knock themselves into my glass door... Hee.. Too clear too transparent Liao.. So I let my girls stick stickers around. But recently find it too messy, remove them all... Lol

Yes only light cooking no smoky cooking like my mother kind... but one thing about open concept, I cant install the baby gate to it and prevent my ger or the dog from walking too freely to the kitchen... so I bot a 6pc play yard to contain her then...kekeke

i make my kitchen open concept too.

but i did full glass sliding door.

like so not kids friendly.

haha. that one look like

mine is the other way round lo.

the whole house full of his stuff.

he tell me cause he is 10 years older. so got 10years more stuff than me. -.-
Lol... U make me laugh.... Wahaha...

Lucky I'm clever enough when choose bed last time, I bought a storage bed.. At least luggage and hard use items can put underneath... Hee

wah the old 5 room so good ... i haben see before ...

my one is niether here nor there batch lolz wah your mom bought during the peak of property price izzt ...
mine fully paid 2 years ago :p

No idea. The flat is huge but the price is scary too!! Don't know must pay until when. My mum already 50 but still cannot retire. Both still must work so hard. :(

You paid your flat in full already!!?? Really!! Soooooo good! :D :D

i make my kitchen open concept too.

but i did full glass sliding door.

like so not kids friendly.
Oh my is swing door, but seldom close and is heavy.. So seldom my kids will go pull or push the door. Previous owner is an ID, so all the stuff good quality one, basically kitchen w didn't do much... My own ID also say the glass is good glass..
Of cos la, I pay $40k cash above valuation for this 40 yr old 3 room flat le.. Heartache.

alot of pple pay alot of bishan now want to seller also cant cover the price they paid

thanks to RI there lor..pple tot it is golden land

Ya. That's the problem now. Want to downgrade also difficult. Back then my parents thought of giving 3 of us a room each. In the end i also bunked in with my sis. Never fully utilise the house. Should have stayed put!

huh? you reached liao then say how can...shouldnt the clinic nurse call to inform you ?

No lar.. havent appointment yet.. so they asking to change appointment... i already took leave and all.. but very funny the sms they send me says doc going on leave on 14-21Jul.. so i thought nothing of it, since it doesnt clash with my appointment.. but to my DH it is 7-12Aug.. so now must call to reschedule..

Oh my is swing door, but seldom close and is heavy.. So seldom my kids will go pull or push the door. Previous owner is an ID, so all the stuff good quality one, basically kitchen w didn't do much... My own ID also say the glass is good glass..
Of cos la, I pay $40k cash above valuation for this 40 yr old 3 room flat le.. Heartache.

haha.
i think we spend a bomb on reno.

cause my place was in original condition. hack all the flooring.

but 40k cash for a 40 yr old 3 room quite a lot eh.

i paid 15k for a 23 year old 4 room.

Sounds very nice! Glass but it's a swing door? Next time can take pictures to show us. :D

40K COV is a lot though!! But you save on reno then?

haha.
i think we spend a bomb on reno.

cause my place was in original condition. hack all the flooring.

but 40k cash for a 40 yr old 3 room quite a lot eh.

i paid 15k for a 23 year old 4 room.

I didn't pay any COV and my flat was sold to me below valuation because we signed the form before the valuation was out. My agent helped us save a lot!

No idea. The flat is huge but the price is scary too!! Don't know must pay until when. My mum already 50 but still cannot retire. Both still must work so hard. :(

You paid your flat in full already!!?? Really!! Soooooo good! :D :D
huh ? your mom only 50 so young lolz ...

my hubby kiasi mah :p scully either one of no job ... no roof so quickly pay off as soon as possible lor

Ya. That's the problem now. Want to downgrade also difficult. Back then my parents thought of giving 3 of us a room each. In the end i also bunked in with my sis. Never fully utilise the house. Should have stayed put!
she can rent out to collect some rental mah
No lar.. havent appointment yet.. so they asking to change appointment... i already took leave and all.. but very funny the sms they send me says doc going on leave on 14-21Jul.. so i thought nothing of it, since it doesnt clash with my appointment.. but to my DH it is 7-12Aug.. so now must call to reschedule..

how come both of you diff dates one lolz

I didn't pay any COV and my flat was sold to me below valuation because we signed the form before the valuation was out. My agent helped us save a lot!
he also earn alot of comm leh :D old house 1.5% of the house price leh

sigh... the house thingy is making me vex!
why leh ? now is buyer market leh... you can sah sah sah.... within next 2 years new hdb and EC and DBSS complete ... those upgrader die die must get rid of old flat ...that is when you go kill :D .

but I still spend $20k on reno, do most in living rooms and master room. The previous owner work from home, so he convert living and master room to customer lounge and his home office. He did a lot of hacking so we need to build back doors and walls...
I'm home, take a pic for u to see, the glass door.

huh ? your mom only 50 so young lolz ...

my hubby kiasi mah :p scully either one of no job ... no roof so quickly pay off as soon as possible lor

Still considered young? Lol. We just celebrated her golden 50 birthday two weeks ago. :p

So good lah! No need to worry about the loan anymore. I will be very very happy if i can do that. Heehee.. :D

I see. Then moving the girls to their own room will make it more comfy for you. Else it's crowded!

Haha! I am immuned too. I have a habit of waking up several times a night anyway. My hubby always asks the kids when can they return mummy to him. Lol!! And he can still tell me he hope for four kids. This is only the third. But 3 is enough for me. Heehee.. :D
Lol how to be immune ? I cant take it expecially during my 1st trimester when my depression is worse.. i will sit n cry...

Still considered young? Lol. We just celebrated her golden 50 birthday two weeks ago. :p

So good lah! No need to worry about the loan anymore. I will be very very happy if i can do that. Heehee.. :D
my mom ... close to 70 liao :D
got pro and con lah ... rushing to clear loan ...feel poor leh :D

Don't know if u can see, the silver long handle is the handle to push the door. Is both way, pull or push. But we leave it like that permanently unless we on ac in the living room or doing heavy cooking.

Attachments

• 1406792706695.jpg
    1406792706695.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 94
Lol how to be immune ? I cant take it expecially during my 1st trimester when my depression is worse.. i will sit n cry...
can leh...i also got immune ..i can wake up if son make noise but my hubby snore dun bother me at all or dun wake me at all lolz

why leh ? now is buyer market leh... you can sah sah sah.... within next 2 years new hdb and EC and DBSS complete ... those upgrader die die must get rid of old flat ...that is when you go kill :D .

I can only wait for max 1 yr....

Ohhhh by the way, any one managed to buy a resale flat w/o paying commission to agent?

Hi any of u ladies drinking formula milk for mummies? Is it necessary? Afraid to try since I can't stomach much milk..will want to throw up.. bought anlene small packs but my colleague said those kind not useful for baby..

Ohhhh by the way, any one managed to buy a resale flat w/o paying commission to agent?

DIY lor... got agent so nice don't want commission meh???? Unless agent is someone you know v v v well....

Why you can wait only 1 year???

Don't know if u can see, the silver long handle is the handle to push the door. Is both way, pull or push. But we leave it like that permanently unless we on ac in the living room or doing heavy cooking.

swing door like better.

mine hard to clean.

two fixed panel on the side.
one sliding one in the middle.

Hi any of u ladies drinking formula milk for mummies? Is it necessary? Afraid to try since I can't stomach much milk..will want to throw up.. bought anlene small packs but my colleague said those kind not useful for baby..

I drank anlene small pkt throughout my first preggy... why no good... concentrated calcium... good ah...

can meh ... we need them to do paper work for us one leh
you know the trend now is those glass panel door sliding into the wall one

th
th

Yes, consider young lo.. My mum around your mum age. She turning 49 in sep. a grandmother of 5 soon...
Sometimes outisder say my elder Daugherty is her daughter. Say I'm the sister, makes me feel old.. Arrg.
I wish I should give birth earlier. My mum had me when she 17-18.

I drank anlene small pkt throughout my first preggy... why no good... concentrated calcium... good ah...
Colleague said her gynae told her those is good for mummy but not enough for baby. Must drink those special formula for mummy like friso mum etc..

nope... my princess dun like maternal milk .. FYI they high in sugar according to gynae ...my gynae ask me to take anlene instead :D

DIY lor... got agent so nice don't want commission meh???? Unless agent is someone you know v v v well....

Why you can wait only 1 year???

my ger needs to reg for Primary 1 in 2016 leh... have to get a place soon to settle down yar...

then I should ask anyone DIY to purchase resale flat... trying to save the comm money for my reno...

This was taken before the glass was up.
Lol.

The glass panel like waste money cause I seldom close

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 77
Colleague said her gynae told her those is good for mummy but not enough for baby. Must drink those special formula for mummy like friso mum etc..

no la - i nvr touch those "formulated" mummies milk...eat balanced diet can liao...

Yes, i am taking frisomum. But not everyday. Maybe alternate night. I drink before i sleep. I take because i am not taking the multivits. It is not necessary. If you don't like then just eat more nutritious food.

Yes, consider young lo.. My mum around your mum age. She turning 49 in sep. a grandmother of 5 soon...
Sometimes outisder say my elder Daugherty is her daughter. Say I'm the sister, makes me feel old.. Arrg.
wah ...so young had you ...

my ger needs to reg for Primary 1 in 2016 leh... have to get a place soon to settle down yar...

then I should ask anyone DIY to purchase resale flat... trying to save the comm money for my reno...
huh? so fast primary 1 meh... your daughter and my son same age leh...shouldnt it be 2017

can meh ... we need them to do paper work for us one leh

you know the trend now is those glass panel door sliding into the wall one

th
th
But u can't hack the wall right? It has to be slide in between the wall... I think for sliding, important part is the roller and anti slam. Unless u do like those balcony type.

wah so young grandmother of 5:)

Back