(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

doesnt last long meaning?

they grown out of it?

or
From a lot of friends experience, usually their cot doesn't last long cos when bb get bigger, they won't sleep still in the cot, some still try to crawl out of it. Sometimes caught them in action w one leg up. Kind of scary...
So when bb start to crawl, climb or walk I will keep the playpen and have mattress on floor better. Less stressful. The most playpen put in living room as really playpen w tons of toys. I find cot a bit expensive if just use couple of months.

yah i am one of those who dun like it ...i find it dangerous :D even when i'm a baby ...my sibling also all never sleep in sarong before :D
Oh we very kiasu, definitely will have a mattress below the sarong. A few time my nephew make himself out of the sarong and lie on the mattress. But sarong is really good as bb sleep longer inside. So in sarong, their nap time usually is 2-3hours..

$414 is the price of the baby cot plus pigeon wipes.. ahah i dont have the breakdown.. the cot comes with the mattress and bolster/pillow and bumper bed set..

My #1 at 2yo 2mths still using it.. :D

ok. i hope my bb can sleep in it longer.

haha.

$414 which brand is it?

Y
i planning to get yao lan oso leh. i see my nephew oso sleep yaolan until 1yr plus liao still sleep...lol...
Yay, my girl sleep till about 2 years old, cos she just too tall for that. If not she still wants to continue..
But I control, only nap time in the day.. At night cannot...
Sarong also good cos holes all over, my nephew like to sleep head facing down, backside up. So in sarong he can breathe through those holes... Lol

I ate mee Siam. Waiting for my son to finish school. Woke up at 9am and still sleepy now. Zzz

I guess reason for my sleepiness is the co sleeping. Cannot bear to put them in cots I guess this is the consequence

I bought playpen for my ger so will recycle for my nos. 2. Yao lan will be used when bb abt 3mths old ++. They say slp liao bb head will be round..hahaha

Anyone knows if is there any takashimaya card member sales or bb fair upcoming?
I intend to buy some takashimaya vouchers at 10% off and can be use during the sales.. Like that is another 10% off on top of sales discount..

Hi
My situation is similar to u.. I have 2 queen in my master room, w 2 kids sleeping w us. My first 2 have been sleeping in playpen when bb time. And the playpen I still have it w me. So most likely bb will be sleeping in it. I still have a space for the playpen on the other side of my bed but is close to cupboards. It will be a hassle taking things and that area will be aircon direct blowing.
So my HB plan is move the 2 elder to another room, either keep that queen mattress for them or buy a triple deck bed so that maid can move in and sleep w them. Then playpen will then move to the place where queen mattress was so that ac not direct blowing.
Then again, don't if my kids can get used, my elder one is super sticky, me or HB have to me w her. Even same room now, me and HB sleep diff bed. Haiz

I see! If you have plans to move the elder kids out then gotta do it before baby arrives too. Give them time to get used to it.. Else you gotta move all the cupboards out to make space. My room has no cupboard so i can still add in another small cot or play pen. But i think i have not been sleeping with hubby ever since my girl was born! He snores and scares them..

my mom also old flat also cant fit like yours lolz ... yah lor damn pathetic ..last time flat cheap but room all big big ..now flat expensive and room smaller and smaller ... really paying for pigeon hole in the sky

i see i see ... so the baby has queen bed to roll ... and left and right side also got cushion liao :D no wonder can co sleep

mia lah ... beside C sect one dun count lolz ... natural born one then come out then cosnider 1st baby of the year ..
TMC giving gift for top 3 baby of the year ...one of them is a ferrari baby seat :D

I bought my flat 7 years ago so the prices were still quite low that time. And i was only 21 back then so with our savings we could only buy a resale three room flat. Haha! I am also in such a dilemma. Want to move to bigger house but not willing to pay my mortgage loan till the day i die! If i remain in this flat, i can pay off by 50 years oldthengo tour the world with hubby. Sigh. Lives of singaporeans...

I don't trust my babies to sleep with hubby! Even now when the kids are big. He is a deep sleeper. Cannot even hear them cough at night. So to make it safe, only baby and i can be on the queen bed. Heehee.. :D

I dare not let bb co sleep w us, unless I kick my HB out. After a bad experience w my first one, I had a few nightmares.
When my #1 is 3-4months old, she was sleeping in between us. Suddenly middle of the night, I heard 2punches sound of the beansprout pillow. And jump up and saw my girl trying to cry but no sound then finally loud cry comes in in a few Seconds. I scream at my HB and then he jump up and still ask me what happen? I told him that he hit our girl on her stomach w the beansprout pillow across. Then he quickly apologize and say he had a dream and he was punching the trees!!!

So scary!!! :(

Punching trees!! Omg. Then i think you really cannot co-sleep with baby unless hubby sleeps on a separate bed. Co-sleeping helps mummy to get more sleep if we are latching them. Else baby can sleep in cot. :)

Ya, u cannot have a piece of mind... When my elder one was 1 yr plus, she was sleeping again in between us long them after that incident. I have no idea how she sleep and fall to the floor from our leg side. Both side are safe as me and HB is there to block, but she roll from our leg down.. faint!!!
Even now whenever I feel something around my leg, I will jump up and see if is my younger one sleeping around there. Really a phobia.

I know that phobia. So I put my beds on the ground with foam mats all around. So no matter how they fall, the impact is still not too bad. So far only my #1 will fall! My #2 no chance to fall(touch wood touch wood)because he hugs me like a koala the entire night. :p

I dun like to sleep with my ger cuz mine like @PTB7674 's son... sleep machiam helicoptor... dh and me always kena kicked or punched by her...

I see! If you have plans to move the elder kids out then gotta do it before baby arrives too. Give them time to get used to it.. Else you gotta move all the cupboards out to make space. My room has no cupboard so i can still add in another small cot or play pen. But i think i have not been sleeping with hubby ever since my girl was born! He snores and scares them..

Lol snores and scares them.. Haha.. Sigh havent think of arrangement for #1.. Wait he doesnt want to give up his cot..

Lol snores and scares them.. Haha.. Sigh havent think of arrangement for #1.. Wait he doesnt want to give up his cot..

It doesn't help that they see daddy only once a week. Haha! In the beginning they were like strangers so the kids were scared! :p

It's good that he still likes his cot! Maybe can convert to toddler bed for him and get baby a new bed? Mine never got converted for sleeping before. I only managed to convert just to see what it looked like before selling it off. Wasted..

$414 is the price of the baby cot plus pigeon wipes.. ahah i dont have the breakdown.. the cot comes with the mattress and bolster/pillow and bumper bed set..

I bot a pre-loved cot at $80 that has two diff heights when my ger was about 2 yrs old... she was sleeping in it for nap as the bed was too big for her then...scare she will fall off the bed... then about 3 yrs old, we then let her sleep in the bed... so we dismantled the cot ... hopefully it can still be used by her new sister...

I bought my flat 7 years ago so the prices were still quite low that time. And i was only 21 back then so with our savings we could only buy a resale three room flat. Haha! I am also in such a dilemma. Want to move to bigger house but not willing to pay my mortgage loan till the day i die! If i remain in this flat, i can pay off by 50 years oldthengo tour the world with hubby. Sigh. Lives of singaporeans...

I don't trust my babies to sleep with hubby! Even now when the kids are big. He is a deep sleeper. Cannot even hear them cough at night. So to make it safe, only baby and i can be on the queen bed. Heehee.. :D
Yah 7-8 years ago is buyer market ... Cheap cheap .. We also bought 7-8 years ago Lolz ... Lolz my mom also 3 room and it is bigger than some new 4 rooms Lolz and after upgrading got extra utilities room
Lolz now also 4rm in a way Lolz

Actually now also buyer market can cut price easily cos over supply of flat and condos Lolz ... Yah housing loan is what pple scare most .. So Try clear ASAP and not drag too long Lolz ...

Ok lah my hubby sometime alert some time deep sleep but if kid sleep
In the middle will know one

I ate mee Siam. Waiting for my son to finish school. Woke up at 9am and still sleepy now. Zzz

I guess reason for my sleepiness is the co sleeping. Cannot bear to put them in cots I guess this is the consequence
I put them in cots only no 2 likes it. He still sleeps in it. The girls are so high maintenance escaped from the cots.... Need company .

Eh last time my hubby snores across two rooms! Then one day his cousin (also suffering from same problem) bought him a snoring machine. After that, omg, so so quiet. We brought it everywhere with us traveling nowadays too. On trains even.. I would highly recommend it to snorers! But I think got to see doc first then can buy the machine or something.

Eh last time my hubby snores across two rooms! Then one day his cousin (also suffering from same problem) bought him a snoring machine. After that, omg, so so quiet. We brought it everywhere with us traveling nowadays too. On trains even.. I would highly recommend it to snorers! But I think got to see doc first then can buy the machine or something.
What machine is that ?? I guess most of the hubby snores ?? Mine snore very loud too.. some times my gal will wake up n complain abt noisy daddy...

I just bring out some of my old girls BB stuff from New born clothes, to reusable diaper/inserts, napkin, pyjamas, mittens, socks, sleeping bags, binders, etc.. throw a lot yellowish but still left quite a lot. Guess don't need to buy, just need to buy going out clothes.. lol

Attachments

• 1406785618401.jpg
    1406785618401.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 122
My sister is going to give me a baby cot from her SIL, but haven't decide where to pput the cot yet.

If I am going to BF 100%, it's better to put the baby in my room right? Or should I put the baby with the CL??

What machine is that ?? I guess most of the hubby snores ?? Mine snore very loud too.. some times my gal will wake up n complain abt noisy daddy...

Mine will snore but not every night not every hr... if i happen to be hear it... i will kick him or made him turn to his side... then his snoring usually stops... I find he snores the loudest when he is sleeping on his back...

Mine will snore but not every night not every hr... if i happen to be hear it... i will kick him or made him turn to his side... then his snoring usually stops... I find he snores the loudest when he is sleeping on his back...

yes.
my dh snore the loudest when he is sleeping on his back.

Ya, now I have been starting to tell my girls our sleeping arrangement when bb is out. I can't shift cupboards, is all built in..

Looks like w kids around, we don't get to sleep w HB anymore ya? My hB snores very loud too but I immune to it already... Lol

Yah 7-8 years ago is buyer market ... Cheap cheap .. We also bought 7-8 years ago Lolz ... Lolz my mom also 3 room and it is bigger than some new 4 rooms Lolz and after upgrading got extra utilities room
Lolz now also 4rm in a way Lolz

Actually now also buyer market can cut price easily cos over supply of flat and condos Lolz ... Yah housing loan is what pple scare most .. So Try clear ASAP and not drag too long Lolz ...

Ok lah my hubby sometime alert some time deep sleep but if kid sleep
In the middle will know one

Maybe it's the same as mine. I am planning to reno when they do the upgrading. Now they are still doing the lifts. Knock off my storeroom and convert current one common room into two rooms. Room will still be bigger than new flats. :p

Ya. Now the market cooled down again. Good time for people to buy! :D

Good good. Your boy is so active. Definitely can feel. Keke..

I know of that machine! Like wearing a gas mask to sleep is it? I heard sometimes it's due to their airways and can be quite dangerous. My hubby's ex boss is also using. Because there was once he snored until stopped breathing and heartbeat dropped..scary.

Ya, now I have been starting to tell my girls our sleeping arrangement when bb is out. I can't shift cupboards, is all built in..

Looks like w kids around, we don't get to sleep w HB anymore ya? My hB snores very loud too but I immune to it already... Lol

I see. Then moving the girls to their own room will make it more comfy for you. Else it's crowded!

Haha! I am immuned too. I have a habit of waking up several times a night anyway. My hubby always asks the kids when can they return mummy to him. Lol!! And he can still tell me he hope for four kids. This is only the third. But 3 is enough for me. Heehee.. :D

Maybe it's the same as mine. I am planning to reno when they do the upgrading. Now they are still doing the lifts. Knock off my storeroom and convert current one common room into two rooms. Room will still be bigger than new flats. :p

so you want to combined the 3 rooms to make it into 2 room lah .. can meh ... must check hdb when it come to knock down wall leh

Yes yes, mine also old 3 rm flat, about 40yrs old, I bought it 5years ago. That's why my masteroom is big, after built in wardrobe, still can put 2 queen bed and a single mattress... Previous owner bought over the corridor so my room is extended through. Have a common room akas kids playroom now and utility room where helper sleeps. Like 4 room flat layout.

Yes yes, mine also old 3 rm flat, about 40yrs old, I bought it 5years ago. That's why my masteroom is big, after built in wardrobe, still can put 2 queen bed and a single mattress... Previous owner bought over the corridor so my room is extended through. Have a common room akas kids playroom now and utility room where helper sleeps. Like 4 room flat layout.
good hor...last time 3rm are big lor ... now 3rd ... scarily small

so you want to combined the 3 rooms to make it into 2 room lah .. can meh ... must check hdb when it come to knock down wall leh

My master bedroom remains. Then knock off storeroom wall to convert common room into two rooms. I haven't ask hdb. But my friend with exact same floor plan as me did that and her house really very spacious now!

Back