xman dangdang spree 17

xman

http://book.dangdang.com/children/children.aspx

Exchange Rate fixed at SGD1 = RMB4.6

Shipping Charges:
this spree only for orders more than $100 worth of books to save my time on sorting and weight, I fix the shipping charge at 20% of yr total books cost(Inclusive of GST).

Domestic shipping:To be shared by all if incurred,so far no charges based on my past spree.

email me at [email protected] or PM me.
Please only place your orders if you are comfortable with the below terms and conditions.

1,I'm taking order for all books,strictly no DVD/VCD),books that consist of DVD, VCD or CD, note that these items are subjected for custom declaration and clearance, I'll not be responsible if they got held up the the customs.

2,please dont post your orders here as you need to DIY place orders as I no time to place orders for everyone, you can either use your own dangdang account to submit orders, i will share with you the receiver address, or you can use my VIP account username and password to submit orders.(I will PM you my account name and password once you made payment of $120 as deposit.)

3, i will close spree asap once i hv at least 10 spreeist.

4,Waiting Time:2 -3weeks after payment is made to supplier.

5,Payment:
Please pay to my POSB saving ac :195-34696-8 (Use SMH nick if you use ibanking)
Please transfer after you have posted,no need wait for my confirmation.

there are 2 payments occor,first payment for goods ordered and the international shipping fee(20% of the goods cost),second payment for courier charge or postage (if applicable)

6,Collection

Self-collect from my house at bishan st12 by appointment or by Courier service: $6 to $25 depends on the size of the parcel.
http://sg.ta-q-bin.com/service/taqbin/

7,Please note I will not be responsible for missing, defective or erroneous items during shipping, normal mail and any other unusual circumstances.

8,this spree may be canceled if poor response or insufficient orders, I will refund within 1 working days if spree canceled and bank ac details received.

9,Fussy, impatient and rude spree participants - please do not join the spree.

important:
IB Transfers: Please use your SMH Nick.
ATM Transfers: Please keep the receipt as a proof that you have transferred and for your own reference.

Nick:
Email: (PM me if u dont want to post here)
Payment:Ib/ ATM
H/p: (PM me)
Collection method: my house/courier.

have 5 spreeist already, need minimum 5 more spreeist to join, please PM me if you are keen to join this spree, hope can close spree by this weekend. thanks

I have enough spreeist and all order submited, spree closed, wait for all the books reach warehouse then can arrange shipment back to sg. will update here again once books are shipped.thanks

books have shipped out last weekend, estimate to reach sg by next week. I will update again once its ready for collection.thanks

books have been delivered to my house last night, its ready for collection.I have PM all the spreeist.

Back