Year 2015 IVF mummies- to-be

Thanks for your concern.. My thought is always to play safe and take anything to save my baby..

Today gone to my private gynea for intralipid infusion.. And do a scan at the same time.. This time round, I hear the heart beat of baby! Dr even let me record the sound.. So thrill!!!

Things are moving so fast.. Next week I am to take blood for oscar test, 3 wks later for oscar scan. Hope all be well else I need to take harmony test Liao.. Scare..

Have you all decided where to deliver? I think I will switch to Tmc at wk 16.. Take their package.

@Hope42014... Can I know what is intralipid infusion?

I have the infusion due to high nk cells issue.. If I don't take .. My body will reject the embryo.. But this will be my last round. I should be safe after first tri.

Btw.. This wk is your follow up scan right?

I have the infusion due to high nk cells issue.. If I don't take .. My body will reject the embryo.. But this will be my last round. I should be safe after first tri.

Btw.. This wk is your follow up scan right?

Oic.. My scan is next week 5 aug..
Actually today I went to see dr sf Loh at TMC..
Not very good.. Can the the yolk sac but cannot hear the heartbeat.. Dr loh say by now shld a able to hear it so asking me to give one more week to see how it go.. If confirmed no heart beat then shld be no gd news..

Dr Loh is a good consultant.. Yes.. Wait for one more week.. Guess that is when you will be in Kkh for your review.

Good luck!!!

Can I check did doctor tell you how they calculate the how many week you are? Is it calculate start from ET date?

Btw.. My boss congrats me.. I am so surprise.. Did my body shape change so much that he notice .. I don't eat that much but I am still getting rounder..

Pupnui, stay positive! Jiayou!

I had been battling fever for the past week. The flu and sore throat didn't last but the fever was ongoing, not too high but warm enough to make me go into chills and shiver. So tedious to be sick and pregnant at the same time. Totally can't eat anything. Not nauseous or vomiting but can't eat. Tried drinking soup and fruit juices the whole week but not hungry can't take much too. :(

I had been battling fever for the past week. The flu and sore throat didn't last but the fever was ongoing, not too high but warm enough to make me go into chills and shiver. So tedious to be sick and pregnant at the same time. Totally can't eat anything. Not nauseous or vomiting but can't eat. Tried drinking soup and fruit juices the whole week but not hungry can't take much too. :(

Oh.. @mosburger... How are you now? Then did you see any GP? You must take care of yourself and bb too... Try your best to eat some ok..

You need to drink more water and sleep too.. Our body should be able to repair itself when sleeping..

Oohhh and you are only in your week 8... the MS will get worse... you are warned... :p

@Hope42014 please hor, try not to buy TCM off the shelves ... i see already I very worried... yes it may be an ancient concoction but I still feel it is better to get TCM prescription from a sinseh...

Congrats @NgYL & @ginger28 !!!

Thanks Hope2014 and ecym!

Sorry ladies, I haven't been logging in. Started to have flu and sore throat these few days. Took the gynae's medicine also the same. Mosburger, how did u cure your flu and sore throat?

Yup, saw GP. I was given the yellow tablet for flu and cough drops but instructed to take only as needed although those are preggy safe medicine. Fever wise, I keep sponging and use cold pack to bring down the temp. Flu wise, I only took the yellow tablet 2 times before sleeping. I asked for longer mc to stay at home so I can keep drinking water n go toilet. I also took 100 plus to replenish fluids. I drink at least one big cup of water every hour. Sore throat wise, I use warm water and salt to gaggle three times a day. And at least two kiwis a day and lots of apple juice for my vitamins.

Last edited:
Oh.. @mosburger... How are you now? Then did you see any GP? You must take care of yourself and bb too... Try your best to eat some ok..
Thank u, Pupnui. I think I am very kiasu and being extra careful with everything. Lol... I really get turned off by food but I still can tahan soups and fruit juices. I trick myself by throwing small bread pieces into soup to drink. =P

Yup, saw GP. I was given the yellow tablet for flu and cough drops but instructed to take only as needed although those are preggy safe medicine. Fever wise, I keep sponging and use cold pack to bring down the temp. Flu wise, I only took the yellow tablet 2 times before sleeping. I asked for longer mc to stay at home so I can keep drinking water n go toilet. I also took 100 plus to replenish fluids. I drink at least one big cup of water every hour. Sore throat wise, I use warm water and salt to gaggle three times a day. And at least two kiwis a day and lots of apple juice for my vitamins.
Thanks mosburger! Gynae also prescribed the yellow tablets for my flu, but doesn't seems to work.

Thanks mosburger! Gynae also prescribed the yellow tablets for my flu, but doesn't seems to work.

ooh the yellow tablet already quite strong still no use for you?... what kind of symptons... ? block nose? or runny nose?

ooh the yellow tablet already quite strong still no use for you?... what kind of symptons... ? block nose? or runny nose?
Sometimes blocked, sometimes running nose... Huh... The yellow tablets are strong ah! Is it pregnancy safe? Gynae prescribed Difflam Lozenges for my throat but I dare not eat much.

Sometimes blocked, sometimes running nose... Huh... The yellow tablets are strong ah! Is it pregnancy safe? Gynae prescribed Difflam Lozenges for my throat but I dare not eat much.

strong in the sense, it will knock you up after having it... will have to sleep for 10 hrs if not I will get very groggy... but it is a safe medicine for preggers....
hmmm sometimes blocked sometime running nose, actually I have these symptoms in my early preggy (week 6 to week 9) but these symptoms will appear just before I am ready for bed at night... maybe its just one of your early preggy symptoms like me? Cuz I did not take any medicine, even though its frustrating to have block nose just before you are going to sleep..

strong in the sense, it will knock you up after having it... will have to sleep for 10 hrs if not I will get very groggy... but it is a safe medicine for preggers....
hmmm sometimes blocked sometime running nose, actually I have these symptoms in my early preggy (week 6 to week 9) but these symptoms will appear just before I am ready for bed at night... maybe its just one of your early preggy symptoms like me? Cuz I did not take any medicine, even though its frustrating to have block nose just before you are going to sleep..
Yes I have running nose during daytime and before I sleep, blocked again... It's really frustrating because I can't breathe. Last time, I still can use mouth to breathe but it's difficult when I have bad sore throat :(

Yes I have running nose during daytime and before I sleep, blocked again... It's really frustrating because I can't breathe. Last time, I still can use mouth to breathe but it's difficult when I have bad sore throat :(

Yeah I understand.. i also use my mouth to breathe when I have blocked nose... sometimes I can breathe better when my head is pop up with extra pillows, I also use eucalyptus essential oil dab on my pillow to make me breathe better... you may want to try these methods and see if they help...

try not to on the aircon cuz it will worsen the block nose at night... use fan ba

Hi Ladies, I heard before that essential oil is bad for pregnant ladies... Not sure is this true or not?

Ya.. 2 times landed on knee and one time fall lightly on buttock.. As long as tummy no pain should be ok.. But today so suay.. My hubby says he will get me a wheelchair.. ........

Yeah I understand.. i also use my mouth to breathe when I have blocked nose... sometimes I can breathe better when my head is pop up with extra pillows, I also use eucalyptus essential oil dab on my pillow to make me breathe better... you may want to try these methods and see if they help...

try not to on the aircon cuz it will worsen the block nose at night... use fan ba

i used to have chronic sinus condition. after changing new pillows, and sleeping w fans, my blocked nose problem has gone away. Need to avoid dust mites and take more vitamins

Yup.. I'm fine.. Thanks for your concern.. Too tire after a hard work yesterday, and fall asleep at 9+.

I wanted to do organic hair coloring when I reach my 12 wks.. It's should be fine hor?

Yup.. I'm fine.. Thanks for your concern.. Too tire after a hard work yesterday, and fall asleep at 9+.

I wanted to do organic hair coloring when I reach my 12 wks.. It's should be fine hor?

Shld be fine as long don't touch yr scalp..

I am very worried as I have some brownish/light red discharge when I wiped this morning. There's no pain at all. I wonder if it's because I have been coughing too hard or sneezing too much that caused the bleeding? I didn't go to KKH 24hr clinic but went to my SIL's gynae and he gave me proluton injection. Really pray that my baby will continue to grow strongly and healthily.

In any case having red is critical for attention.. Good that you have taken the jab. Maybe you can contact your ivf dr about it too..

I am very worried as I have some brownish/light red discharge when I wiped this morning. There's no pain at all. I wonder if it's because I have been coughing too hard or sneezing too much that caused the bleeding? I didn't go to KKH 24hr clinic but went to my SIL's gynae and he gave me proluton injection. Really pray that my baby will continue to grow strongly and healthily.

NgYL.. Bed rest n don't move ard too much..

Thanks ladies. I have emailed Dr Tan but there's no reply, so I went to private gynae instead. I'm so afraid that it's going to be miscarriage.

Thanks ladies. I have emailed Dr Tan but there's no reply, so I went to private gynae instead. I'm so afraid that it's going to be miscarriage.

Don't worry.. Just go to private gynae n they will help you.. Have a good rest..

As long as no cramp.. Should be ok.. Did u take mc and rest at home? You need to rest as much as possible during the initial first tri..

Ladies, just woke up from nap. Yes, I'm on mc for 5 days. Btw, how so u define pain? I'm starting to have slight pain on my right abdominal, on and off. Not menses cramp, it's like something is pulling.

I have this problem the last time too.. so worry that I go to A&E.. it turn out that it is normal.. cos uterus is expanding.. and it is pulling the ovary.

I have brownish spotting on my pad but when i wiped i dont see anything. Im feeling bloated. Wondering should i go to the 24 hours clinic

Back