Any recommendation >> Good Childcare in Woodlands

anngie2406

Hi all,

I am expecting again, edd ard Jan 2010. I am looking for childcare centre for my eldest son. He will turn 18mth once I deliver. Any recommedation?

hi

I put both my kid in 888 plaza. nt big childcare but have very caring teacher

hi jennie

yes there is school buse where there is current two students taking only lor,,,

where you live,, maybe I can be the school bus if near to my plc for morning lor..

wow thanks! . . . i stay at canberra road . . .

blk 422 . . .

hi Pearl

i have not decided where to put my boy . . .

how much is Champkids per month?

i tried calling them but no ans . . .

In the morning, they are quite busy with the kids lor...

the price for playgroup is 750 dollars..

after govt. susidy is 450.

you try call them about 4-6pm..

My 22mth boy is in Kinderland Civic Centre. He used to be in 888 plaza when he was 19 mths, but after 1 mth, I decided withdraw him cos of reasons I dun want to state here.

I am glad I made the right choice and now I can see that he is much happier and settle down faster in Kinderland. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

for the 1 at 888, does it go all the way to k2?

kinderland @ woodland is gd?how much? me abit kiasu cos my home will be ready only 2013 but hubb prefer to start my son ard 3yrs

Vicki,

The school fees at 888 Plaza, after subsidy is $450 and it does goes to K2

As for Kinderland, its $630 after subsidy, also all the way to K2.

As I mentioned my boy definitely settle down faster in Kinderland compared to 888 plaza.

Hi Jean,

How's the programme at Kinderland? Cos when I asked the teacher there, they just briefy go through, never mention wat r e lesson taught.

I am also looking at learning vision at RP. Seem like they hav a unique teaching program and they change their topics every week.

Angel,

Erm, I think the lessons are conducted after their nap. Morning is usually play and art and craft.

I find it not too bad cos I think at my son's age, I dun really want to push him too hard academically.

I placed my girl @ Learning Vision, RP when she's abt a year old. I liked the way they teach my girl. Learning Vision goes to K2 too.

They have meet-up sessions with parents to keep us updated on our child's development. Fees for toddler after subsidy is $609.50.

Back