Need Advice about 7th month

Jia you! Jia you! It's not easy for us but so far we had been doing great! Hehe..
happy.gif
Tell u a secret.. Now I no longer fart so much & not that choking smelly anymore.. Wahahaha.. :D
My hb no need to stop breathing for few secs liao... Lol! *me really not paiseh hor* kekeke... :p

农历七月摘要

307846678520322825b5af.jpg

这个中元节前面是最危险的,实际上在前面一两个月已经开始危险了,就象人家一个大的节日一样,她一般就是提早开始大家就开始放假了,所以呢到了七月十五号,最多一两天,十六,十七最多全部都收回去了,没了,下面就开始关门了,所以他们一般在下面就不出来了,所以象这种情况,最危险的就是现在,现在要特别当心摔跤啊,撞车啊,而且头痛啊,身体不好啊生癌症啊,都是在中元节的前面,如果不懂得念经啊,那么这些鬼来找你了,你家的冤亲债主来找你的话,你很难避开的,实际上最最危险的是中元节的前面,等到七月十六以后基本上就没事了!

过年关就好像熬过七月十六。能熬得过基本上就可以渡过一个关了,也是阴间的一个关。很多老人家熬不到年三十的就mati,这个也就是他/她的年关。
实际这个关的前面是重要的,而这个关过了以后就没有这么严重了。

农历七月十五日,中元节

中元节,希望大家多念经、多吃素。这一天也是感恩自己过世的亡人,菩萨慈悲救渡众生,都可以这么认为的,这个中元节,所以我们要带着感恩心,你的福会增加很多,寿也会增加很多。所以很多人不知道,中元节实际上就是感恩节一样的,就是感恩过去我们的父母亲、祖宗、祖上曾经把我们养大,为我们创立了这个家业,为我们到这个世界上来铺平了很多道路,也感谢观世音菩萨来救渡我们的祖先和亡人,希望大家多念经、多吃素、多拜佛。

明天是农历七月十五中元节就要到了,在那天我们有什么事项要注意的吗?
答:中元节又称之为“鬼节”, 初十五要多做功德、善事,不要做坏事;这一天要肃穆,不要嘻嘻哈哈。最好用经文来还债,"不要烧冥币、锡箔等"。这天也是敬拜菩萨祭奠祖先的大节气,进入中元节的这天的凌晨「可以上头香」,如果有佛台的话,可以上香后通宵念经,包括心经和往生咒都可以念诵.

农历七月这段时间,还有类似的节气譬如清明、冬至家里容易有矛盾、不开心,家人容易生病、吵架,连天气也是不太好,阴雨蒙蒙。因为此前已有很多灵性被地府放出来,来人间要债或还债。到农历七月十五日,地府再把他们收回去。收回去的这一天,我们需要用经文礼貌地送走我们身上的讨债的或过世亲人。

如果在这期间灵性要的债不够多,或者我们没有礼貌地送他们走,他们会不开心,或者嗔恨在心,灵性可以回到地府后申请再出来,那就是为什么有些人一直会不停地有冤亲债主。

晚上(天黑之后),不要念功课心经和往生咒。白天给灵性(与你有缘的‘阿飘’)念49遍《心经》。如果,觉得不舒服就要停止。

念《心经》时,
如果知道名字(比如过世的亲人),就说“祈求大慈大悲的观世音菩萨保佑我XXX将心经送给YYY”;
如果不知道名字,就说“祈求大慈大悲的观世音菩萨保佑我XXX将心经送给现在向我要经的有缘者”。
如果觉得对哪位过世的亲人特别内疚,亏欠得特别多,可以在念经的同时,自己捐一些功德款,这也是在化解自己眼下的灾劫,这样还债就还得比较充足。

Dear Teacher Jolyon,

Thanks for all your advices. I have just finished recited 49 times of 'xin jin'. Hope my karmic creditor can receive it.

农历七月
老师在8 August说过了,农历七月是一关,相当危险/避忌的月份。并非迷信。

不难发现,死的人特别多。

热门新闻七 Accident.

6778922521d5457f1e49.jpg
热门新闻六一 Deadly bus crash in Malaysia

60864549652170bbe300d7.jpg

21046336152159198db56f.jpg

20119625952159198d6685.jpg
热门新闻五 白龙王逝世

146179291452159198ccdbf.jpg
热门新闻四 Korean family killed in accident [click here read news]

107172501352159198c5c5e.jpg

热门新闻三 谋杀案
30608231152182507654ef.jpg

热门新闻二 农历七月前一日
1052200279521ab49341871.jpg

热门新闻一 农历七月前两日

1199425709521ab49312672.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

2013年 农历七月
五黄入宫乱全球
爆发夺命天灾人祸

双五黄碰鬼月,今年农历七月是夺命大凶月。

从飞星风水分析,今年五黄入中宫,人间必多有悲剧祸害,加上农历七月恰好又是五黄来到中宫,五黄碰五黄,是今年最凶的凶月。

更惨的是,农历七月又是阴森森的鬼月,华人相信的鬼门关大开的日子,也是猛鬼出没的鬼节,成了“双五黄遇鬼月”的凶月,国内外会有见血夺命的天灾人祸。

今年有三个凶月,就是农历五月、七月及九月(阳历为June、August及October),当中以农历七月最凶,次为五月,后是九月,必须多加小心。凶月要一直到4 September 才结束。

在今年的七月凶月里,全球悲剧一宗接一宗的发生,就连天灾人祸,股市也出现异常现象。

在埃及(
Egypt),因为政治上的分歧,军人对走上街头和平示威抗议的穆斯林(muslims)兄弟会进行镇压,甚至开抢扫射,导致多人死伤,衰鸿遍野,妇孺痛苦。这个人为的悲剧,同样发生在农历七月,令人感叹,本是同根生,血肉相连,为何要兄弟相残?

更惨的是,军人甚至手持重型枪械,冲进一间mosque开枪扫射反政府的穆斯林兄弟会的群众,全球传媒也以“血洗清真寺”来报导这宗血腥镇压的新闻,令全球的人对这种残杀同胞的手法大加批判。

至今,埃及这场流血冲突尚未结束,逾千的人命在冲突中死亡。在电视新闻片段中,一名妇人呼天抢地的大哭问天,为何要用这样残暴的手法对付平民。
Watch YouTube [1][2].

1300儿童成战争牺牲品 - 同样的不幸事件也发生在农历七月,叙利亚(
Syria)马士革发生的毒气攻击悲剧,看了叫人心如针刺般绞痛。

在新闻镜头下,一具又一具已经冰冷的小尸体,他们不过是小童,天真、童稚的脸,却成为了大人玩内战斗争的牺牲品,一个又一个因吸入毒气而身亡,原本美丽的一生却被逼提早结束。

这1300名小童是多么无辜,他们犯了什么错?要成为化毒之下被毒死,简直是人间地狱的悲剧。
Watch YouTube [1][2].

最惨的是,美国正在待命,准备攻打叙利亚,军事干预叙利亚滥杀小孩的可耻行径。美国一开战,将会有更多生命牺牲,死亡人数肯定会直线上升。

在缅甸(
Myanmar)西北部,农历七月十八(25 August)也发生宗教冲突,导致数十民宅被烧。Watch YouTube [1]
据传,当地一名女子被一名穆斯林男子性侵,嫌犯被警方逮捕,一群民众包围警局要警方交人。后来,开始纵火烧附近建筑物,冲突导致35间房子和12间店铺被烧,局势动荡。 

在墨西哥(
Mexico),一列载有300多乘客的货运火车出轨,造成5死35伤。当地媒体说,死亡人数应会多达50人。YouTube [1][2]

菲律宾(Philippine)渡轮与货船相撞,导致170人在汪汪大海失踪,35人证实死亡。YouTube [1][2].

尽管,拯救人员在波汹涌的大海奇迹的就出数十人,可是仍有约80人下落不明,疑已被大海淹没。该船载有830名乘客,撞上一艘货轮沉没,如现代版的铁达尼号。看来,其他生还者机率不高。

除了人为制造的灾难外,天灾也频频发生在黑色七月。

在中国辽宁省五抚顺市(China),8月16日(农历七月十一日)发生一场特大的暴雨引发了洪水天灾,至少已造成76人死亡,88人失踪,全市在搜救行动后都为罹难死者哀悼,全球悲哀。
这次的洪灾,一共约有5000人受伤,导致医院爆满。

除了抚顺市是重灾区,嫩江、松花江和黑龙江等地也有洪涝灾害,多处断电而陷入“瘫痪”状态。YouTube [1][2].

在马来西亚(Malaysia),面对股灾,股民叫苦连天,可说是“经济受损”的凶月。从阳历8月7日起(农历初一),马股一直下跌,一直跌到8月26日约7点,令股友心惊胆跳。

Last edited:
Dear Teacher Jolyon,
Thanks for all your advices. I have just finished recited 49 times of 'xin jin'. Hope my karmic creditor can receive it.
很好!很好!很好!与你有过节的,收到会既往不咎。减少找你的麻烦。:)

你站在大街随便扔一粒石头,绝对不可能会打中跟你一样念49遍心经。所以做得到难得。

Hahaha.. Lao shi, if I anyhow throw stone, hit someone who didn't recite, police will oso 'catch' me.. Lol! :D

Hi Jolyon
I need advise from you....I bring my girl lately out on sunday (CCK Farm Mart) and we went to have our dinner at IMM then return straight home abt 9pm. Before sleep she suddenly throw tantrums and cry and fuss and it seem very unusual of her (she dun usually do that) and that night she couldn't seem to fall asleep until abt 3AM. Then after she sleep she also wake up a few times screaming or cry. I am quite worry if she had met something "not clean". What can I do now? Can I bring her to Kwan Yin temple in Bugis to pray?? Pls advise. Thanks...........

Hi Jolyon
I need advise from you....I bring my girl lately out on sunday (CCK Farm Mart) and we went to have our dinner at IMM then return straight home abt 9pm. Before sleep she suddenly throw tantrums and cry and fuss and it seem very unusual of her (she dun usually do that) and that night she couldn't seem to fall asleep until abt 3AM. Then after she sleep she also wake up a few times screaming or cry. I am quite worry if she had met something "not clean". What can I do now? Can I bring her to Kwan Yin temple in Bugis to pray?? Pls advise. Thanks...........
老师早提醒了。为什么还是要夜归?7th Month - can go zoo?

不信邪的人,就会说讽刺话。相信是永远不会吃亏。

农历七月稍微“严重”。七月前后也是会发生,只是被缠/骚扰的纪律不高。

方法有不少。老师教你应对的其中一招:
1. 到花店买七色花,麻疯柑柚叶. Total cost about $2. (麻疯柑: 3 for $1, 七色花: $0.50, 柚叶: $0.50)
2. 买了之后,把七色花,麻疯柑、柚叶拿去庙拜。献上去的时候,得放在用红色敬盘。买不买金纸无所谓。
3. 在佛教庙宇点香(一般就1/3支)。若在道教庙宇点香最少6柱(先玉皇上帝3支;后主神3支)。Approximate $2.50 for one packet with many items (蜡烛、香、糖果、金纸等等). If you are buying a packet, no problem. *The money goes into the temple fund,not kopi-luiwee.
4. 报出自己的名字,女儿的名字。先忏悔,然后禀明事情的经过,还有发生什么事情。最后才祈求。一下子求东又求西,菩萨爱莫能助。就非常针对性的祈求。“祈求菩萨/神明帮助爱女XXX即日免受幽灵干扰,保佑解厄平安。花,柑、叶奉上,祈请神明/菩萨加持,给于爱女沐浴。" 
4i. 心态是要中马票求财,求什么都不会灵。求完之后,别乱讲话了。
5. 拜完之后,把七色花,麻疯柑、柚叶.带回家给女儿洗澡。
6. 把手洗干净,用干净水果小刀(不是切肉的菜刀)将麻疯柑切开,拧在装着水盆/桶中。Squeeze out the juice into the bucket.然后,将七色花以及柚叶加入。手不要伸入水里。
7. 等女儿洗完澡之后,才把花水和花/柑/叶,淋在女儿的头上。在浇水的时候,别碰她。
7i. 掉落的花/柑/叶,谁都不要踩到。花/柑/叶粘在身上,用水轻轻冲/吹掉。
8. 冲完花水之后,把她拉出来换上干净的衣服。这样就搞定了。
9. To clear up the mess, 用扫把扫起来 OR pick the waste (花/柑/叶) using your hands wrapped with plastics.

看明白了吧?

下次别带孩子夜出到处走。

Last edited:
Hi Jolyon,

Really thank you so much for your advise.
Sigh ya it is my fault to overlook on this details.....really regret big time. Once again thank you for taking time to answer and help.

农历七月十五日,中元节

中元节,希望大家多念经、多吃素。这一天也是感恩自己过世的亡人,菩萨慈悲救渡众生,都可以这么认为的,这个中元节,所以我们要带着感恩心,你的福会增加很多,寿也会增加很多。所以很多人不知道,中元节实际上就是感恩节一样的,就是感恩过去我们的父母亲、祖宗、祖上曾经把我们养大,为我们创立了这个家业,为我们到这个世界上来铺平了很多道路,也感谢观世音菩萨来救渡我们的祖先和亡人,希望大家多念经、多吃素、多拜佛。

答:中元节又称之为“鬼节”, 初十五要多做功德、善事,不要做坏事;这一天要肃穆,不要嘻嘻哈哈。最好用经文来还债,"不要烧冥币、锡箔等"。这天也是敬拜菩萨祭奠祖先的大节气,进入中元节的这天的凌晨「可以上头香」,如果有佛台的话,可以上香后通宵念经,包括心经和往生咒都可以念诵.

农历七月这段时间,还有类似的节气譬如清明、冬至家里容易有矛盾、不开心,家人容易生病、吵架,连天气也是不太好,阴雨蒙蒙。因为此前已有很多灵性被地府放出来,来人间要债或还债。到农历七月十五日,地府再把他们收回去。收回去的这一天,我们需要用经文礼貌地送走我们身上的讨债的或过世亲人。

如果在这期间灵性要的债不够多,或者我们没有礼貌地送他们走,他们会不开心,或者嗔恨在心,灵性可以回到地府后申请再出来,那就是为什么有些人一直会不停地有冤亲债主。

晚上(天黑之后),不要念功课心经和往生咒。白天给灵性(与你有缘的‘阿飘’)念49遍《心经》。如果,觉得不舒服就要停止。

念《心经》时,
如果知道名字(比如过世的亲人),就说“祈求大慈大悲的观世音菩萨保佑我XXX将心经送给YYY”;
如果不知道名字,就说“祈求大慈大悲的观世音菩萨保佑我XXX将心经送给现在向我要经的有缘者”。
如果觉得对哪位过世的亲人特别内疚,亏欠得特别多,可以在念经的同时,自己捐一些功德款,这也是在化解自己眼下的灾劫,这样还债就还得比较充足。

Hi Jolyon

Me and hubby will burn some joss sticks, candles and paper money to the 15th day of lunar 7th month. You mentioned above not to burn on the 15th day. So we should burn on the 1st day instead? Cos beginning of the 7th month is more 'dangerous' right?

Me and hubby will burn some joss sticks, candles and paper money to the 15th day of lunar 7th month. You mentioned above not to burn on the 15th day.
有这样说过吗?Can kindly quote the sentence which I mentioned? :)

beginning of the 7th month is more 'dangerous' right?
没错。

几乎今年的整个七月是凶。七月头最惨,躲不过就mati.

阎王招女婿/媳妇,或者找人参加party,被选中肯定要跟人间kiss good-bye了。

Last edited:
有这样说过吗?Can kindly quote the sentence which I mentioned? :)

Here it is... or maybe i interpreted it wrongly :p

呵呵.. somebody emailed me.

Replying to her mail, putting it as FAQ.

她不方便,所以就建议她不用烧。

Hi Jolyon,

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with us on SMH. I got so much enlightened by your posts, and about conflicts with my mil. Now I know I should treat her with open heart no matter how childish she behaves, as this is my debt to her in previous life. I hope I can clear the debt in this life..

About this lunar yr you mentioned 五月,七月, 九月 being the fiercest. In fact my daughter , 3yr old just met some dirty spirit when we brought her back late 8-9pm from a resort chalet at Changi during the english calender mth July. We went to a Chinese temple and pray then. After that she gets better and no more sick and restless in her sleep. Otherwise, she will wake up every night around 2-3am and cried and cried..

I was in fact very worried abt the lunar 7mth this yr (but I just chanced upon your posts after that).. When you mention not convenient to burn joss papers may I know under what circumstances this is?
Actually, my husband is normally the one who will burn and pray during 7mth because I am currently preggy in 1st trimester. But he was outstationed for the whole week during the 15th day, so I had to pray and burn, but of coz I was very sincere and serious and did not utter a word then. Im actually worried that something might have followed me home, because after that my daughter became restless in her sleep again and keep saying that someone is pulling her leg when she sleeps. she will shout "不要拉我的脚“..

Hi Jolyon,

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with us on SMH. I got so much enlightened by your posts, and about conflicts with my mil. Now I know I should treat her with open heart no matter how childish she behaves, as this is my debt to her in previous life. I hope I can clear the debt in this life..

About this lunar yr you mentioned 五月,七月, 九月 being the fiercest. In fact my daughter , 3yr old just met some dirty spirit when we brought her back late 8-9pm from a resort chalet at Changi during the english calender mth July. We went to a Chinese temple and pray then. After that she gets better and no more sick and restless in her sleep. Otherwise, she will wake up every night around 2-3am and cried and cried..

I was in fact very worried abt the lunar 7mth this yr (but I just chanced upon your posts after that).. When you mention not convenient to burn joss papers may I know under what circumstances this is?
Actually, my husband is normally the one who will burn and pray during 7mth because I am currently preggy in 1st trimester. But he was outstationed for the whole week during the 15th day, so I had to pray and burn, but of coz I was very sincere and serious and did not utter a word then. Im actually worried that something might have followed me home, because after that my daughter became restless in her sleep again and keep saying that someone is pulling her leg when she sleeps. she will shout "不要拉我的脚“..

So scary to hear this. Just to share one of my true experience during the 7th month many years ago before I got married (about to ROM) at my old place (circuit rd). At that time i was staying alone with tenant next room. That year was my first time burning offerings on the 1st day. I think I made a big mistake by saying out my name & unit no while burning. From that night onwards, I can feel a male spirit lying on my body. I couldn't move (like sleep paralysis). Couldn't scream out & I heard his voice like muttering something repeatedly just near my upper body. Not joking. I feel I was being molested! It went on for a while before I can jump up & call for help on the phone at the wee hours. I took leave from work the next day as too scare to sleep after tht. My then bf (husband) came for many nights to sleep over during that month. But becos he was working night shift X 3 weekly so he couldn't come over every night. I have to on the TV everynight till sun rise. But I had nightmares of ghosts chasing me every single night. If happen I didn't on the TV and fell asleep, the same pressing on body thing will happen to me. From then on, I don't dare to burn anymore. My husband will do it on behalf every year since we got our resale flat the next year. At our new place, I don't have such experience anymore.

先说一下,有关“卡阴”(意思是常给鬼魂骚扰)

“卡阴”普遍上有几种:
第一种:命轻、寿命不长
第二种:“阴命格”
第三种:时运低/差

未满月的baby魂魄不齐全,很容易被吓着。小孩也会受到惊吓,一受惊吓晚上睡不好,或者生病。外面的游魂撞见,很容易趁虚而入了。

有时候被人家吓一吓,可能会魂魄不全,不是真的魂魄出去了,好一点又会回来,身上不一定有鬼。但阿飘特别喜欢魂魄不全的人,因为有空位了,人家就进去了。一个人阳气足魂魄俱全,因为没有空位谁不进来。

疯子、严重忧郁症、精神病患身上十之八、九给业障/鬼/灵体缠。首要原因是,魂魄不全。只要有鬼上身,说明这个人已经魂魄不全,因为他已经被人家控制,不是自己的魂了,魂魄不全人家才会上来。

有些重病的或者刚死亡的,这种是到时候了魂魄就走掉。Hospitals (like SGH, TTS, KKH & etc)就有很多。新鬼、旧鬼、少鬼、老鬼、baby鬼都有!人死后,不只家人很伤心,魂魄被购走,也会痛哭。

话说回来,魂魄已经被拉走,没人敢动了,鬼也不会上来的,因为这是官府的事情。像植物人,已经脑瘫不能动了,等于留他一个魄在,魂早就被拉走,所以没人会上去的,上去也活不了。

以后,再继续写有关鬼魂。

这样才对。

我知道有很多媳妇心里一直埋怨家翁家婆,甚至巴不得家翁家婆赶快死。I knew many daughter-in-law will say things like "Die early better, none of my business." "Better die far far away. Don't come near to my family". o_O 老人家的脾气的确古怪,习惯就好了。

家翁家婆死了不甘不愿,回来追讨,到时真的会headache. 人死后就会知道前世的事,今世会有这样的好/坏媳妇,上天安排了。今世对家翁家婆和媳妇的关系差,都是前世带来的。

家翁家婆都快mati了,还有多少个十年?年龄过了60岁,很快死悄悄。新加坡的乐龄人士平均多活到差不多75岁啦,比方,家翁家婆现在是70岁,而活到80岁可以偷笑了,说不定75岁就“kee-chiia”载去烧了!在世对他们不好,死后才烧“jia-horng-chuu”(吃风屋 = Hokkien)给他们根本没有用。两个老家伙在世时,对他们有孝心,死了之后,在世的亲人会有祖先的blessing. :D

如果,家里有这个practise烧得话,老师no objection.

Actually, my husband is normally the one who will burn and pray during 7mth because I am currently preggy in 1st trimester. But he was outstationed for the whole week during the 15th day, so I had to pray and burn,
你有身孕的话,可以不烧。以你的情况,请邻居代烧是ok的.

but of coz I was very sincere and serious and did not utter a word then.
做得好。

七月十五日在拜的时候,不要讲话。不用求什么,最后一叠扔下去烧后就不要回头看,也不要拿stick去翻搅。最后, clear rubbish, 保持环境清洁。:)

Im actually worried that something might have followed me home, because after that my daughter became restless in her sleep again and keep saying that someone is pulling her leg when she sleeps. she will shout "不要拉我的脚“..
至于,孩子会哭闹,可以再等多一段时间。同时,给小孩冲花水澡(see earlier post on 2/9/13)。若小孩有连续作恶梦,突然身体不适,再提出来吧。;)

So scary to hear this. ... ...From then on, I don't dare to burn anymore. My husband will do it on behalf every year since we got our resale flat the next year. At our new place, I don't have such experience anymore.
很好。

宁愿相信,始终不会吃亏。

老师的妈妈在二十年前认识一个Christian ah soh, 在农历七月时把金桶kick到远远去。Believe me, she can't walk on that particular day. 看医生不会好,最后乖乖买金纸元宝拜,脚才好起来。

Referring to @Rubilite's post (click).

还有老师我的孩子很容易卡阴,我们七月都躲在家,但是今年的七月他得晚上去 enrichment. 我很怕中标。请问要如何处理?enrichment 时间是固定地,不能补课. 头大。
I have answered before(click). 平常心。用不着提心吊胆。下课后直接回家。白天可以去寺庙普照。

请问一般小孩几岁后才不会卡阴?
没有岁数限定。大人同样会卡到。

这个世界的人有很多不信鬼神。不谈其他宗教。农历七月,民俗禁忌很多。无可否认有些是迷信,有不少是信了不会有害处。

农历七月,Geylang and Beach Road的火锅店,光顾的不只是中国人。还有放假的阿飘。通通join in,陪食客吃火锅。福建话有句话叫"yaao-kguwee"(饿鬼)。 If you have been to Little India on sunday, everywhere is fully packed with Indian workers。7月放长假的鬼魂,跟every sunday Little India印度劳工有的fight。

有一家四口(dad, mum and two children)在路旁吃田鸡粥。陪桌还有十只鬼!鬼吃剩的骨和口水都倒在人吃的碗里面。Imagine, the family licking their spoon.

农历七月,鬼也爱凑热闹的。人越多的地方,鬼越爱去逛。所以,孕妇在农历七月在家休息念经。小孩没事的话,留在家里不宜外出。

Last edited:
Dear xxxsong,

I can't find the "After visiting wake,应该做些什么" post. Can you guide me on this? After 送殡 when we return to the wake area, there was 花水 provided.
你好像没说你有用花水。有用的话,ok.

Upon reaching home, before I enter the house, I did use pomegranate plant water (water which contain some pomegranate plant) to sprinkle on head, face, hands and feet. Is this sufficient?
用石榴叶参水来梳洗是可以。有七色花更加好。

But, I'm not sure if I got 乱讲话 or not. But at the crematorium,
(1) there was some mention of "做头七" and a need to offer toothpaste, toothbrush in the mornings to 梳洗 and coffee for the deceased. And I was kinda surprised that after dying, there is still a need to brush teeth and I did ask something along the line of "why is there still a need to 洗脸刷牙?"
没有问题。头七嘛,魂魄还没走。徘徊在那个空间。正常情况下,百日后,应该不见了。

and (2) the undertaker showed some pics of the racks of how the urns will be placed and it didn't look sturdy to me, because the urns are simply placed on the racks without encasement, unlike that of 光明山 and it looked like if one is not careful when paying respects during 清明, they may just accidentally brush against the urns. I did ask the undertaker something along the line of "no encasement?" I can't remember if I mentioned that it don't look sturdy and people paying respects may accidentally knock into the urns..
应该没事。

一些比较好的骨灰塔,是有encasement。外观看起来,没那么恐怖。

老师, thank you for the reply.

I forgot to mention.. After using the 花水, I got enter the deceased family house again. I did not go home straight from the void deck.

But before I enter my own house, I got use 石榴叶水 and sprinkle on my face, hands, feet and head.

你好像没说你有用花水。有用的话,ok.

I went to 3 花店 this morning and they do not have 七色花。Max was like 5 different colours only :( Is this ok?
麻疯柑 = kaffir lime?
After using to bathe, can others enter the toilet? Need to wait for like 3 hours before I go and gather the flowers on the flower before I throw away? Also, can the whole family use this 花水?

方法有不少。老师教你应对的其中一招:
3. 在佛教庙宇点香(一般就1/3支)。若在道教庙宇点香最少6柱(先玉皇上帝3支;后主神3支)。Approximate $2.50 for one packet with many items (蜡烛、香、糖果、金纸等等). If you are buying a packet, no problem. *The money goes into the temple fund,not kopi-luiwee.
4. 报出自己的名字,女儿的名字。先忏悔,然后禀明事情的经过,还有发生什么事情。最后才祈求。一下子求东又求西,菩萨爱莫能助。就非常针对性的祈求。“祈求 菩萨/神明帮助爱女XXX即日免受幽灵干扰,保佑解厄平安。花,柑、叶奉上,祈请神明/菩萨加持,给于爱女沐浴。" 
6. 把手洗干净,用干净水果小刀(不是切肉的菜刀)将麻疯柑切开,拧在装着水盆/桶中。Squeeze out the juice into the bucket.然后,将七色花以及柚叶加入。手不要伸入水里。
9. To clear up the mess, 用扫把扫起来 OR pick the waste (花/柑/叶) using your hands wrapped with plastics.

老师, I sometimes got light up kemayan incense in the room or smudge the house with dried sage leaves.

Light up kemayan incense liao, I'll close the room door and leave it to smudge the room. Or sometimes, I use sage to smudge the whole house. Are these good? When I was studying in California, I was told by a friend that a white magic witch told her that its good to use sage to smudge the house and crystals to get rid of negative energy. But I also read smoke may attract the 无形 entities.... May conflicting theories..

I forgot to mention.. After using the 花水, I got enter the deceased family house again. I did not go home straight from the void deck. But before I enter my own house, I got use 石榴叶水 and sprinkle on my face, hands, feet and head.
明白。

I went to 3 花店 this morning and they do not have 七色花。Max was like 5 different colours only :( Is this ok?
麻疯柑 = kaffir lime?
1. 七色花是自己配搭。不同品种的花最好。如果没有,同一个品种但不同色也可以。
2. Yes. 麻疯柑 = kaffir lime

After using to bathe, can others enter the toilet? Need to wait for like 3 hours before I go and gather the flowers on the flower before I throw away?
花瓣散落满地,不能踩。要用手捡的话,得要套plastic bag/gloves. 不然,最好用扫把扫进dust pan把花瓣倒掉。

Also, can the whole family use this 花水?
一包七色花花才$0.50. 装一大桶的水自己冲不是很好吗?再说,七色花在水均匀嘛。

准备花水的方法有很多,有些师父烧符、有些是灌咒etc. 老师所介绍冲花水的是简单的方式。Exact detail 没有写。

Last edited:
老师, I sometimes got light up kemayan incense in the room or smudge the house with dried sage leaves. Light up kemayan incense liao, I'll close the room door and leave it to smudge the room. Or sometimes, I use sage to smudge the whole house. Are these good? When I was studying in California, I was told by a friend that a white magic witch told her that its good to use sage to smudge the house and crystals to get rid of negative energy. But I also read smoke may attract the 无形 entities.... May conflicting theories..
方法是可以。要看什么情况。家里的磁场不好是可以用。不过,不到半天,会变回原形。

Using sage is alright. (related post #2 <- click) . 道教也有一种草,专门熏邪气。自己熏没有不妥。但是,始终是治标不治本。如果家里没肮脏东西的话,调整家居风水就可以了。另外一点,天天熏,ceiling 会turn yellow.

外面的人玩水晶,很多人懵懵懂懂跟着学,老师不鼓励。摆水晶催财,实在是胡说八道。被骗买貔貅转运的很多。人家讲得口沫横飞、天花烂醉都不能相信。

老师就认识两个玩水晶的疯子。什么功能的special and rare水晶, you name it they have it. 结果两个人的头脑有点sork-sork。

第一. 水晶不要建议摆设。常摸水晶属‘火’,摆水晶属‘土’。命格‘火’‘土’重的人就不建议碰水晶。
第二. 水晶是助缘体,会“变质”的。人好的时候就带动正面能量,人衰的时候就特别衰。
这些很多人都不懂也不信的。

什么店卖什么水晶、宰人的黑店、老师都知道。甚至,老师看过很多人玩水晶,他们的磁场so-so.

不要浪费钱买水晶。切记!

Last edited:
Noted. :)

But I think you missed out my question of cleaning up the mess after bathing.. Can I clean up immediately? Or do I need to want for a few hours? Because some people say the flowers and lime will help rid of negative energy. So, suppose to leave the bathroom and close the bathroom door after using for 3 hours. No one is suppose to enter the bathroom during that time. After 3 hours, then clear up the mess with plastic gloves and dump them down the rubbish chute.

1. 七色花是自己配搭。不同品种的花最好。如果没有,同一个品种但不同色也可以。
2. Yes. 麻疯柑 = kaffir lime

花瓣散落满地,不能踩。要用手捡的话,得要套plastic bag/gloves. 不然,最好用扫把扫进dust pan把花瓣倒掉。

一包七色花花才$0.50. 装一大桶的水自己冲不是很好吗?再说,七色花在水均匀嘛。

准备花水的方法有很多,有些师父烧符、有些是灌咒etc. 老师所介绍冲花水的是简单的方式。Exact detail 没有写。

One of my friends got this fengshui master and he told her to buy crystals. Contain in a bowl and add water. We both think it was kinda dirty after it collect dust and the possibility of mosquitoes breeding. Then, the fengshui master told her, can use net or something to cover. But that's not the point right? Mosquitoes can still lay eggs there and dust will still collect.. Seriously, I think some fengshui masters advise without using their fat brains to think. LOL

老师, if the person's 8 pillars got earth and fire but is very small fire, is it advisable to wear/ use crystals? Is it recommended to use more fire stuffs or water stuffs? I read on a fengshui forum and there many conflicting opinions. (I'm just curious :D)

方法是可以。要看什么情况。家里的磁场不好是可以用。不过,不到半天,会变回原形。

Using sage is alright. (related post #2 <- click) . 道教也有一种草,专门熏邪气。自己熏没有不妥。但是,始终是治标不治本。如果家里没肮脏东西的话,调整家居风水就可以了。另外一点,天天熏,ceiling 会turn yellow.

外面的人玩水晶,很多人懵懵懂懂跟着学,老师不鼓励。摆水晶催财,实在是胡说八道。被骗买貔貅转运的很多。人家讲得口沫横飞、天花烂醉都不能相信。

老师就认识两个玩水晶的疯子。什么功能的special and rare水晶, you name it they have it. 结果两个人的头脑有点sork-sork。

第一. 水晶不要建议摆设。常摸水晶属‘火’,摆水晶属‘土’。命格‘火’‘土’重的人就不建议碰水晶。
第二. 水晶是助缘体,会“变质”的。人好的时候就带动正面能量,人衰的时候就特别衰。
这些很多人都不懂也不信的。

什么店卖什么水晶、宰人的黑店、老师都知道。甚至,老师看过很多人玩水晶,他们的磁场so-so.

不要浪费钱买水晶。切记!

But I think you missed out my question of cleaning up the mess after bathing.. Can I clean up immediately?
Yes. You may.

Or do I need to want for a few hours? Because some people say the flowers and lime will help rid of negative energy. So, suppose to leave the bathroom and close the bathroom door after using for 3 hours. No one is suppose to enter the bathroom during that time. After 3 hours, then clear up the mess with plastic gloves and dump them down the rubbish chute.
可以直接用浴室/厕所。不需要等到3 hours.

One of my friends got this fengshui master and he told her to buy crystals. Contain in a bowl and add water. We both think it was kinda dirty after it collect dust and the possibility of mosquitoes breeding. Then, the fengshui master told her, can use net or something to cover. But that's not the point right? Mosquitoes can still lay eggs there and dust will still collect.. Seriously, I think some fengshui masters advise without using their fat brains to think.
风水师,
1. 提议用水晶有他的理由。风水有分派系,不同风水包含的范围不一样。
2. 同时想赚点钱。

风水师十个里面,九个吃荤的,不过他们很会赚顾客的钱。

老师, if the person's 8 pillars got earth and fire but is very small fire, is it advisable to wear/ use crystals? Is it recommended to use more fire stuffs or water stuffs? I read on a fengshui forum and there many conflicting opinions. (I'm just curious :D)
1. 不建议任何人带水晶。如果收集水晶,就不建议继续买。
2. 要论总体格局,才能知道喜忌神。

风水、水晶、Reiki不是万能的。一个人业障重罪孽深,靠风水、水晶、Reiki根本是消不了业。

一个人不如意,家居风水调整了,不可能会轻易好。
一个人倒霉,佩戴水晶,不可能会永远改运。
一个人经常病,学reiki,更不可能会痊愈。

一个人不如意+倒霉+生病,实际上的根源是‘业障’。风水专家、水晶专家、Reiki专家没学佛法,没吃长斋,没神眼通,没法证实很多东西。

Last edited:
I can't agree more! 有的不仅超会吸顾客的钱,脾气又坏。Appointment 的时间又不准。迟到是理所当然。做风水audit 时,又匆匆忙忙。讲得有不清不楚 草草率率。 多问些 to clarify if understood correctly 又 display super attitude problem 又骂人又给顾客脸色看。 风水看了又要买东买西。需买的东西起码上万起的。也不管顾客是否付得起。不照他的话买 后果自负! 玩心理战。把顾客对玄学的无知当他吸钱的筹码。Act like they are bigger than god!他们或他们的子孙以后下场肯定不好!我就要看老天爷怎么收拾这些人。

Sorry for the rant. I really can't stand some of these famous fengshui "masters"! They are famous more like they got proper connections to appear on TV and publicize.. Not real powers..

不过他们很会赚顾客的钱。

老师,can this 花水 be prepared after we attend funeral even if we do not experience anything?

Can we bring the flowers to just any temple? Even those 阴庙 also ok?

Can we do it on any day or can only do it on 初一/十五?

What does 忏悔 mean? I used a translator and it translates to "repent". But at times, we do not have a choice when there is a need to a go to a funeral.

Thanks for explaining :)

老师早提醒了。为什么还是要夜归?7th Month - can go zoo?

不信邪的人,就会说讽刺话。相信是永远不会吃亏。

农历七月稍微“严重”。七月前后也是会发生,只是被缠/骚扰的纪律不高。

方法有不少。老师教你应对的其中一招:
4. 报出自己的名字,女儿的名字。先忏悔,然后禀明事情的经过,还有发生什么事情。最后才祈求。一下子求东又求西,菩萨爱莫能助。就非常针对性的祈求。“祈求菩萨/神明帮助爱女XXX即日免受幽灵干扰,保佑解厄平安。花,柑、叶奉上,祈请神明/菩萨加持,给于爱女沐浴。" 

看明白了吧?

下次别带孩子夜出到处走。

I am confused about the questions asked.

can this 花水 be prepared after we attend funeral even if we do not experience anything?
What do you mean "even if we do not experience anything?"?

去了丧事回家,普通人哪里会知道/在乎自己有没有事啊?

You may prepare 花水 after funeral, provided 你不用进入家装水。

Can we bring the flowers to just any temple? Even those 阴庙 also ok?
What do you mean "bring the flowers to just any temple?"?

你问的是沐浴花还是献给阴庙的菩萨神明啊?

可以带沐浴花供奉菩萨神明,请菩萨神明加持。然后,才带回家。不知道你问的是不是这个意思呢?

Can we do it on any day or can only do it on 初一/十五?
What do you mean "do it on any day or can only do it on 初一/十五?"?
你是指“花水的花”还是,供奉菩萨神明的花?
要是供奉菩萨神明,什么日子都可以。

What does 忏悔 mean? I used a translator and it translates to "repent". But at times, we do not have a choice when there is a need to a go to a funeral.
“忏悔”是“忏悔”、“吊唁”是“吊唁”。

“忏悔”跟“吊唁”扯不上关系的。

无意或者不小心做错事以及前世的罪业是要“忏悔”(chan hui)明白了吗?你去吊唁,有什么错事啊?

*Next time, please try to write in full sentence and seperate different subject. This way, easier for readers to read. :)

Referring to post #1309 <-click

老师,请问七月念经有什么避忌吗? 我的晚课都会在 11pm 之前做完。谢谢老师的回复 :):):)
去年的农历七月一大堆事。

凡农历七月初一之前(15天前),就已经有麻烦事。

熬过七月十六算ok了。

Answering to your question, 避忌很多。在家煮来吃,打包去工作地方吃,少逛shopping,少外出。

老师谢谢您的回复。在家念经 okay 吧。阿飘不会在傍边听吗? 读到新闻随马航事故,台湾飞机坠机, air Algeria 不见。这也太巧了,都靠经七月。

Refer to post #1313 <- click

7)七月的时候,小孩可以去寺庙或佛堂吗?宝宝尽量在7pm之前到家,ok吗?
8)7月可以订购的furniture and送到家吗?

7)七月的时候,小孩可以去寺庙或佛堂吗?宝宝尽量在7pm之前到家,ok吗?
reply: 可以。天黑前带孩子赶快回家。

8)7月可以订购的furniture and送到家吗?
reply: 过了七月吧!

老师,
如果做梦被僵尸追,是什么意思? 我小时候曾做过3次同样的梦,梦境是一样的,它就从我旧家(在义顺)追着我,我是死命的跑,最候我被追到(不知道是不是万里)火葬厂,看火葬仪式。可又好像是火葬广场,看着熊熊火光就醒了。

昨天午睡是做了个噩梦,所以有不禁想起以前的噩梦。

昨天的噩梦,我梦见被杀手追杀。不知道他从哪里跳出来,我想是从我没锁的大门进来,然候就对我追砍。我得反锁厨房,从厨房窗户爬出。他也照做。
我住3楼。刚爬到2楼那户人家求救。那里知道他会爬到2楼去杀人所以我看到我赶紧跑到屋外又跑回家。

回到家赶紧上3,4个锁, 锁上窗户。以为就此没事了。跟着他从我厨房窗户爬上来了!! 我马上移我的洗衣机烘干机来顶住窗口。我赶紧去开大门的锁,冲出屋外! 此时我以崩溃了。跑到隔壁座组屋哭泣。

Last edited:
Lao shi, it is really enjoyable reading your replies. Learnt a lot fr there.

I had a bad exp last yr 15 July...think my boy (3 mth old) met the ah piao. My hub had to enchant some scriptures to calm him down.

We r super careful this yr. hope will b better.

Lao shi, it is really enjoyable reading your replies. Learnt a lot fr there.
I had a bad exp last yr 15 July...think my boy (3 mth old) met the ah piao. My hub had to enchant some scriptures to calm him down.
We r super careful this yr. hope will b better.
希望老师的帖子对你有帮助。

Last edited:
老师,
如果做梦被僵尸追,是什么意思? 我小时候曾做过3次同样的梦,梦境是一样的,它就从我旧家(在义顺)追着我,我是死命的跑,最候我被追到(不知道是不是万里)火葬厂,看火葬仪式。可又好像是火葬广场,看着熊熊火光就醒了。
昨天午睡是做了个噩梦,所以有不禁想起以前的噩梦。
那是跟你亲人有关。福建话 - “上车了”
过了,就算了。

昨天的噩梦,我梦见被杀手追杀。不知道他从哪里跳出来,我想是从我没锁的大门进来,然候就对我追砍。我得反锁厨房,从厨房窗户爬出。他也照做。
我住3楼。刚爬到2楼那户人家求救。那里知道他会爬到2楼去杀人所以我看到我赶紧跑到屋外又跑回家。

回到家赶紧上3,4个锁, 锁上窗户。以为就此没事了。跟着他从我厨房窗户爬上来了!! 我马上移我的洗衣机烘干机来顶住窗口。我赶紧去开大门的锁,冲出屋外! 此时我以崩溃了。跑到隔壁座组屋哭泣。
诸多不顺。

跟你追讨。
没消业、没念经,这些梦会再回来的。

那是跟你亲人有关。福建话 - “上车了”
过了,就算了。

诸多不顺。

跟你追讨。
没消业、没念经,这些梦会再回来的。
谢谢老师 。
这是提醒我去办婴灵超度吧。咳。

Last edited:
我刚梦到我已故的妈妈。场景是我阿嫲跟2个姑婆在我爸妈家闲聊,说我妈的闲话,一个我小时候常看到的画面。

看到我妈妈回来了,我很开心就冲去抱她,可是她手提大包小包没抱我。她只站在门口,脸上有微笑的。
我梦里是儿时的模样,像个小女孩。
我紧紧的抱了她,可是她似乎像空气抱不住。她影子就好像你看鬼戏一样,若隐若现。我顿时发现了她已是往生了,然候大哭。然候我就醒了,依然留着泪。

那么这样是说我得去拜拜啊?

2013 除夕,清明,忌日,都有去拜。

2014我人时不时不是很舒服,所以清明的老公代我拜拜了。除夕时我跟老公有拜。只有我们俩在拜而已。我其他姐妹不管。

她在30-7-2012 往生(农历6月12), ,而今年她农历忌日我没去拜拜因为当时我怀孕。我老公也没有去,因为碰巧那个礼拜他在国外。况且我以为修德善堂应该有打点吧。(可是我们得通知2013年8月善堂才办她的排位的,应为来不及在他们2012年的cut off date办) (*今年除夕在那万里的niche放骨灰那边,有跟她讲,可是不懂她懂吗)

And. 当时出殡了几天我曾经梦到她,她只是微笑,没说话。

Last edited:
I got my tingkat contact - Yuan Xin from that forum. Cost $190 for 2 paxs. Dun deliver to west side though. So far so gd.. :p
Hi Judy,
I'm keen to try out veg catering for dinner. How do u find the food? Do they have alot of glutten stuff in the meal? I'm looking at more veg as I'm still on meat diet for lunch .

Hi samnnana,

Food is nice but mostly consists 1 green veg, 1 toufu dish, 1 mock meat & 1 soup. But like all other tingkat, after having more than 2 months of such dishes will still get sick of it.. (Esp. when I dun fancy mock meat) If only try for a month still ok.. Hope my sharing help.. :)

Hi samnnana,

Food is nice but mostly consists 1 green veg, 1 toufu dish, 1 mock meat & 1 soup. But like all other tingkat, after having more than 2 months of such dishes will still get sick of it.. (Esp. when I dun fancy mock meat) If only try for a month still ok.. Hope my sharing help.. :)

Hi Judy,
Thank you for sharing. I'll give it a try first! If u are changing to new caterer next time, let me know!

Welcome samnnana.. But I m not taking tingkat anymore cos my husband & I feel sick of eating tingkat food so I am cooking simple veg dishes myself now.. :p

Back