My 3 months old has a flat head

stinzy

Hi all.. wat can be done to make the shape of my 3 month old rounder? He sleeps on the bouncer during day time and the cot at night. . Will sleeping in the yao lan help?

hello! I read that there is a kind of pillow meant to reduce or prevent flat head. I bot on from kiddy palace- its like oval shape with a dent in the centre one. heard babyone brand is good. Also, I will be getting the Cocoonababy cushion for my newborn. u can research on it. Also supposed to prevent flat head n colic.

Im just a mother to be so has been reading up n researching too and asking experienced mothers hahah but jus sharing hehe!!;)

Thanks ladies.. shall try on these pillows.. but cos he sleep on the bouncer during daytime so there's no pillow and hence wonder is it the cause for the flat head I actually din realise it till the pd mention..

Thanks ladies.. shall try on these pillows.. but cos he sleep on the bouncer during daytime so there's no pillow and hence wonder is it the cause for the flat head I actually din realise it till the pd mention..

bouncer as in the 'yao lan'? ya think i read online b4 that mayb will affect the back structure of baby. Also, baby may like it so much that it will be hard for u to transfer him over to his cot or bed in future. haha

Back