(2014) ivf mummies support group

Dolly, PEH is 1 bedded is ok. Tmc is slightly more ex. I am choosing 1 bedded as dh said to choose. Think need to come out like 3k cash. Even 4 bedded also need to come out like 2k cash so dh said 1k more stay 1 bedded. You Go MOH website to compare. I just got my info from my doc about his charges as they ask me to reserve the bed now.
Iwantahealthybaby, how was your review?

So far dr no discuss w me abt his charges. See how tmr review whether will he bring up the topic... u mean moh got review on 1 n 2 bedder price comparison for each hospital?

There is this recent article by ironladychef. Fried economical bee hoon with 1 luncheon meat and 1 egg is ranked top 10 of the unhealthy food. And I keep eating that. Unknowingly mee siam is ranked #2. It looks so harmless lor! And I love eating the Wang cafe mee siam at kkh!

Gosh... mee siam is one of my fav comfort food now

So far dr no discuss w me abt his charges. See how tmr review whether will he bring up the topic... u mean moh got review on 1 n 2 bedder price comparison for each hospital?

dolly é nurse can giv u a small piece of paper with 3hospital charges n write dr roland delivery charges..

Joy u know wat, I dun trust his nurses updates when comes to $ sign. When I had dnc the charges they gave me was old one until I admitted Then realised price change. Detail scan aso told me 190+ End up the bill is 256 when done...

Good morning everyone. Hehe I sneak to office to do some work then go back rest.
Iwantahealthybaby, I also gain 9kg but I only got 1 beanie so meaning I did gain a lot lol. For eating last time I can eat before bfp but recently don't know is it beanie grow up then block the stomach capacity. I just slightly more my stomach like block and easily full.
Btw how come your glucose test so late. It should be done between week 24 to 28 even the 'I'm expecting' also say so. The cost for tmc is $38 and urine test is $8. Actually I visit the doc I don't really pay much except extra test or medicine. As for kkh every visit cost a bomb but the stay is cheaper.
Oh you decide which Ward you want depend when beanies are out. If smooth Smooth not early then you stay Ward A. If early then you admit to lowest ward.
Dolly, like what joy said the doc will give you a sheet on the few hospital charges leh. You may check with your doc. They will explain to you their professional cost also and other costs.
Very long time never see cheery, sumiko, mschar and mapleleafy. Wondering how are they?

Morning ladies. Today feeling very very sleepy. Almost fell asleep while driving to work man. Possibly cos I didn't sleep well last night. Think I kanna piles lioaz. My anus area felt a little itchy a few days ago. Then it became a little swollen. Yesterday managed to poo and got some bleeding. After that then got this bruised/cut feeling. And I can feel this feeling all through the night. Luckily not super pain but when I move, the skin brush against each other then got that sensation. Hopefully it will go away on its own. Possibly got to wait until mid-Aug to see doc then ask how.

circle better go see gp if feeling sore, now my poo is getting smoother thou still 4-5days then go once but at least is easy. come to think of it my lactose drink is finish. got to go buy later during lunch.

lynncandy your glucose test other than drinking the sweet syrup need blood test too right? i think i heard the nurse roughly say fast at 12midnight the day before then go kkh in morning for blood test then drink the syrup and wait 2 hrs for bt results then dont know after drink syrup isit need blood test again. didn hear properly as yesterday quite piss with the long wait in tps.

Jialat manz...u gals are 2 weeks ahead of me and u hv only gained 9 kg while I've gained 8 kg!!! OMG!!! Really must watch my diet already. Pre preggy weight 45 kg. Now 53 kg.

But on the whole, I don't look like I've gained 8 kg. Maybe that's why I don't realise it. Time to exercise. Brisk walking and swimming.

I read now baby can swallow some aminotic fluid to practise their swallowing skills so he/she is able to have a taste of what we are eating now.

Just finished review w gynae. She has grown from 387g at wk20 to 530g at wk22. wat a jump. But Dr no worry, he say more worry small than big, as Long it's not too big can liao..
I was expecting pictures from detail scan from peh but they gave a cd so gona go home n See it...
I aso weight shoot up, wk18 61kg now 63.6 wk22... wat did I eat..

He aso say my placenta low n hopefully will move up n his opinion is c sect for my case as I have gone thru so many complication n ivf tries. He dun believe in luck to wait for natural birth. Prefer c sect which is more controllable.
So likely mid nov at wk38 bah...

I'm back. Aptm with June tan 3.15pm left tps at 5.45pm pissed. Waited so long see her wait. Pay money also wait. Gynae say weight for both is ok progressing according to plan. She say both weight is consider close so not to worry. Today my weight is 66kg gain 9kg so far at week 25. But can see every day the weight is increasing already. My eating actually compare to 1st trim is lesser cause like lynncandy I don't feel hungry. I eat when it's time for meal. Can still eat buffet still can eat a lot compare to normal ladies but not as much compare to my pre pregnancy days as the bloated stomach like block my system easily feel so full.

I got aptm for glucose test also in early sept. Gosh fasting for me already. Sian. Hahaha. How much was your glucose test today Lynn? Don't know kkh charge how much. Today adc fetal growth scan cost me $200. Doc fees and medication not included.

My stomach now can see movement too Faithfullyours. I manage to video tape too and my sil say it's hiccups cause movement quite regular. So funny. But yesterday during Hercules movie all through the show beanies moving like mad. Could be due to loud noise, could be due to the lemon bb tea I drink plus sour green apple sweet.

Today I ask june tan can we control the food we eat make sure nutrients go to bb instead of us mummies haha june tan say cannot. Just eat balance. She say doing well so just continue. But imagine I gain 9kg and two bb only 1.7kg total. I just hope they grow and grow.

Whao snow 11k is a lot and after that use cash only 2k sounds so relief. Haha. I so scare also my bill. I'm tempted to chose a1 too cause having feed Twinnies I feel a personal ward will be better. Did u manage to tour kkh a1 or b2 ward how it looks like for delivery? I wonder how far apart is b2 ward bed is.

I didn't tour any ward coz I went to visit my frien in February when she deliver
A1 is single bed outside the door will have ur name n gynae name b2 is 4 bedded only have those 4 ppl name, frm the start I already told my hub no matter what I will choose a1 ward coz more privacy n no need share with other ppl n I told him i so 'xin ku' help u deliver bb I of coz want to pamper myself so I wun help u save money haha
Mine is more exp coz I got induce n in the end go for emergency Csect so abit high for the bill

iwantahealthybaby, I think you really must check with kkh on the glucose test. We are already week 25 and reaching 26, if yours is Sep then no point doing it right as we might give birth in Oct. I think the nurse might have made a mistake. Ok how this glucose test works is that you got to fast (no food no water) from 12am onwards. Mine was the first appointment in the morning so when you reach the place, they will take blood from one of your hand. After that you have got to drink 1 mineral water bottle size of sweet water with some carbonate like 7UP the drink. Then you go and walk walk but no food and drink also har.. come back 2 hours later which will be around 12pm already and they will take blood again from the other hand. You can only start eat and drink after the last blood test. All the best for the fun ahahah..
faithfullyyours, no worries about the weight gain, you are a slim babe to start with so no problem on that. Not like me fat bom bom then gain more become extreme bom bom already.
Dolly, so nice to see beanie again so did you ask the doctor on the charges?
Sister snow, lol if I smooth smooth I shall stay single bedded too. Did you sign up for Cordlife?
Circle, you are getting my tired symptom already?

I forgot to ask the hospital charges anyway still got time... we did ask abt the storage on cordblood or cord tissue.. he told us cord tissue is more useful if can choose will b better wat to store n finance ok to do it. So probably we will check it out more details ..

Cord blood is the popular one and important one for the baby. Tissue is something new. And that one got to come out cash. So got to consider but the tissue can use to save both side of our parents and us if got problem.
Drink the sweet water already still got to wait 2 hours then can eat.

Last edited:
Dolly gal, your princess is ok la! Me was 470gms at w22d0. And that was 40-50% percentile. So yours is definitely ok. And surely beanie can grow better then no grow.

I poss try to see doc tmr night. Cos I having dinner appt near my family doc. Feels weird to show my butt to some unknown doctor. Piles is really a pain in the a** man! Right now, I only applying aloe vera. Tried antiseptic cream but like no help. And me starting to itch at weird places, esp places with creases such as bikini line, armpits, under the bust area. So irritating and yet nothing I can do about it.

Wah circle seem quite bad. Better go and see doc soon. I also realise my thights are growing bigger and sometimes the flesh will rough against each other causing pain too.
I am home from work but so lazy to do anything.
This morning I had bk breakfast and lunch I only eat bread. Faint like worst than before bfp. Think my stomach capacity is really reduce.

Dr say cord tissue can b use for anyone not just family members (parents or siblings)...dh got a frd working in cord bank too previously told us not need spend tat money unless got spare cash.
So probably we will still research abit before final decision then

Ya so more important still the cord blood. As that one can be used as the bone marrow for baby which is very hard to find.
I am also considering the tissue as that really use our extra cash. Dolly no work today?

iwantahealthybaby, I think you really must check with kkh on the glucose test. We are already week 25 and reaching 26, if yours is Sep then no point doing it right as we might give birth in Oct. I think the nurse might have made a mistake. Ok how this glucose test works is that you got to fast (no food no water) from 12am onwards. Mine was the first appointment in the morning so when you reach the place, they will take blood from one of your hand. After that you have got to drink 1 mineral water bottle size of sweet water with some carbonate like 7UP the drink. Then you go and walk walk but no food and drink also har.. come back 2 hours later which will be around 12pm already and they will take blood again from the other hand. You can only start eat and drink after the last blood test. All the best for the fun ahahah..
faithfullyyours, no worries about the weight gain, you are a slim babe to start with so no problem on that. Not like me fat bom bom then gain more become extreme bom bom already.
Dolly, so nice to see beanie again so did you ask the doctor on the charges?
Sister snow, lol if I smooth smooth I shall stay single bedded too. Did you sign up for Cordlife?
Circle, you are getting my tired symptom already?

Nope didn't sign up for cord life we donate it to the SCBB my hub say want to make use of the baby bonus

Faithfully, u are petite so put on 8kg shd b ok..
Lynncandy, I self declared mc today Then I realised I forgot request mc from dr after I left.. bo chap liao since my tat bosay boss dun keep track.. hehee
Then I found this packet of bb socks at a pushcart

Attachments

• 1406713979125.jpg
    1406713979125.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 132
My bb worry die me today.. since morning check up till 4+ no movement when I m outside. Until I reach home ard 5 Then abit movement... now much better liao... stress me sia

My bb worry die me today.. since morning check up till 4+ no movement when I m outside. Until I reach home ard 5 Then abit movement... now much better liao... stress me sia
As you are moving sometimes beanie don't move as they treat your movement like 'yao lan' and find it comfortable to sleep.

Lynn, yes I am now seeing Dr Ang and Dr Tan. When I see Dr Ang this Friday, I will sign up his package. Prior to this Friday, I pay per visit at Dr Ang. Then I realise after all the impromptu visits to him, the amount that I have paid so far is almost like his package price already. I ever asked before if all these amount can be offset from the package price, should one day I decide to take up his package. The clinic assistant said yes. Actually I'm seeing Dr Ang as a backup and also for second opinion. It's not that I don't trust Dr Tan. I trust Dr Tan 100% and I definitely have good faith in him. The only issue I have is if something crops up, I cannot see him on the spot because I don't have an appointment with him and that was what happened when I had the pain at week 20 and I rushed to KKH O&G. I was only attended by a very young female doctor. I had to go to Dr Ang to get reassurance that everything was okay because I felt that the young female doctor seemed a little too young to have enough experience to tell me what's going on at that point of time. However, KKH did bring forward my appointment with Dr Tan and I managed to see him within the next 3 days.

But if you ask me, I feel that we an click better with Dr Tan. We realise that he's actually a very humorous guy, always cracking jokes with us. As for Dr Ang, he's more straight to the point.

It is always great to have 2 doctors. faithfullyyours, you also planning to stay ward A?
Ladies I try not to sleep so early so that I can sleep almost at one goal till morning. Tomorrow need to sneak to work again.
Iwantahealthybaby, you got supper? Or really now are days too full?

ImageUploadedByForum1406730921.703425.jpg

Lynncandy, My supper hahaha. I just finish a bowl
Of Mee soup and crave for Kaya butter toast. Not hungry just mouth itchy. End up dh also eat supper hokien Mee haha.

Yes joy Mee that one is ownself chose and they fried for u. Chose either small spicy, medium or big spicy. Some stall can chose mala soup too. The china style of cooking.

Dolly, Now I can feel beanies move often. Thou not 24/7 but confirm can feel. Sometimes walking maybe didn concentrate but when sit or lie down will feel.

Faithfullyours see two doc is ok, thou I got lots of checkup now in kkh with diff dept I still will continue seeing Thomson doc as well cause I realise he and kkh doc tend to give diff med. Like Thomson doc worry I premature give me med but kkh didn mention.

How is cheerywalnuts our informative girl :) sumiko school reopen busy busy. Mschar can start walking now? Should be able do daily routine.

Morning everyone, what is for breakfast? I am still lazy laying on my bed. Yesterday received my asos, so now got more clothing to wear. I realise I bought wrong item, suppose to buy a top end up buying a skirt faint. Anyway I am happy with my items and just wear. If ppl want to say why I keep wearing the few then no choice already.

Is long john texas chicken sandwich. Yum yum..a good breakfast to start the day. .

Attachments

• 1406767305025.jpg
    1406767305025.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 145
Ljs Texas chicken is shiok my faved bf too from there. Then Burger King is sausage crossiant mushroom :)

I going off for lunch today early lunch for me thou not hungry. I are two pau this morning and a cup of soya milk. Lynncandy u on HL still wake so early. Later go back office I am going to shop see online anything interesting. Tempted to go asos but I thinking really need to get more anot. I am in fact more into nursing top so if after birth got lv I can wear too but asos don't have. I also don't know after birth my figure will be what size. Actually I thinking how long my size 14 asos maternity top or bottom can last.

Yesterday I got a 2nd hand jumperoo for Twinnies and dh reach home say oh we are back to our nursery lol. My living room is filled with walker, jumperoo and bouncer. Lol. Baby room is like store now cots, car seats, strollers all inside.

morning morning! me got bad sleep again! whole night, the a**hole is like biting me! cannot sleep well. going to see my family doc this evening after work!

me eating ritz cheese crackers now! heehee! waiting for lunch and gonna load up on dragonfruit to help poo poo.

last night i finally felt beanie kick from the outside! but quite pain leh! hahahah! but it was quite fun. too bad hubby not interested to put hand there to wait. maybe in another few more weeks when the kicks are more definite than let him try again.

Hi Ladies, i am reading all the posts daily even though i nv contribute. Today i am 20W. Went for scan 2 days ago, bb was 360g and so cute, keep using her hands to grab her nose. I keep smiling when i looked at the screen. Still on weekly jab till doc says ok. But i still cannot walk much. When i stand up i will feel like something is dropping down there. The pressure on the wound is too strong. So i still lie down most of the time.

Really happy to see u all going everywhere to shop and dine, reminds me of my 1st preg where everything was a breeze. But i keep myself motivated by looking at the attached quote daily. Reading books, magazines and watch tvs. Looking on the bright side, I save abit of money as i am not allow to go out so i nv buy any clothes, just wear the baggy loose tshirt and shorts at home.

Lets jia you together and look forward to the day i craddle my cute little one.

Attachments

• 1406777846130.jpg
    1406777846130.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 195
  • 1406777861315.jpg
    1406777861315.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 1406778184288.jpg
    1406778184288.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 170
Nice bump ms char! You are another hot hot mama. The baby bump looks high. Hopefully will continue to move up and relieve some pressure on your wound.

I do hope so.. but seems otherwise, as the bb grows bigger, the pressure seems to be stronger. I think i should ask dh to get the tummy bind so i can tie lower and hold the weight there

Back