Support group - Miscarriages

Dolly _ gal

I ttc for 2 years...till I use the test kits til sian liao. For 2 years. Before that mc (edit* got another 1 in 2012, then 2014 another 1) case, I ttc for a year since 2011...n same thing, overly overjoyed n then became stressed that it may not survive. Pantang ttm n overly protective n defensive... T.T

Last edited:

Starlights, I ttc w ivf since 2011. The numerous failures n 1mc last year, I aso Dun know how I take it... I m amazed by my perseverance. I tik dh support was my main pillar especially after the mc, he finally feel my journey thru all the jabs n disappointment..

Dear all ....

Please pray for me. I am having brownish discharge ytd morning bedrest one day seem better but this morning when pee time i saw there is brownish at the toilet paper. So worry as it is really fighten me n dh due to 2mc previously.

Pray that beanie are doing well n soon pass 1st trim. Gynae asked to c him tmr evening. Crossed finger toes n everywhere that everything is under control.

WIth this pantang thing, I'm not a believer, so throughout my pregnancies, I have been to taboo events when I can, even renovating my house etc etc. I got 3 mc/s and people start analysing for me...haha. But I believe the foetus is a "parasite", if its strong it will stick to you, even for life.

thor17,
Actually, depends on how much both of you want a bb. I think if my memory is right, you already have kids. Age is not the issue these days, especially when ART is available as an option.

im going to see him in another week or so at nuh as privatw cos I just had my 2nd miscarriage. I dont know who else to turn to. hope he can help. I tried googling on him but I dont see reviews on him. I hope u can succeed under him n inspire the rest of us who are struggling.

im going to see him in another week or so at nuh as privatw cos I just had my 2nd miscarriage. I dont know who else to turn to. hope he can help. I tried googling on him but I dont see reviews on him. I hope u can succeed under him n inspire the rest of us who are struggling.
Yea he is assuring n don worry like he say give all our worry to him to worry if there is any for us just try to relax.

I ever thought of seeing him in nuh as pte patient but thinking of i need more assurance n hope to c him when needed so i went to his clinic as for nuh he only will be there once a week.

has he done anything different for you for this pregnancy? do u see him more often? I did think of seeing him ar mount e novena but cost is an issue.

has he done anything different for you for this pregnancy? do u see him more often? I did think of seeing him ar mount e novena but cost is an issue.
Yup I am on medication n jabs twice a week at his clinic. I c him once a week once tested bfp. I am on HPL since bfp till now. If u seeing him at nuh he can only issue mc for u. Rested at home till stablise b4 returning to work will be better unlike ur co ok for u to take unpaid leave. Yup more costly but I told myself dong 1st money can earn back but assurance n more supporting which is more important to those having repeated loss.

I wanted to consult him at nuh also cos of the suite of tests that he may run on us . though im a private patient was thinkkng that it may cost less than when its ordered at Mount e novena. do u mind sharing the costs of yr tests at Mount e if any?

I wanted to consult him at nuh also cos of the suite of tests that he may run on us . though im a private patient was thinkkng that it may cost less than when its ordered at Mount e novena. do u mind sharing the costs of yr tests at Mount e if any?
Actually for test wise I guess it is same cos as pte patient there is no subsidy for ur test. I have done over 20 tubes blood test and found out my nk cells is higher than normal for pregnancy.

Chew is bleeding heavy aft ops? Rest well. Doc will review 1wk post ops?
Hi, I have only light bleeding after the Ops and doc will review 1 week after the Ops. The cramps was quite bad after the Ops but after a few days, less cramps. But I feel a little muscles / nerves stretch on left side of my pelvis. Not sure why. Going for review coming Thursday morning. Hope everything goes well. *fingers cross*

Dear all ....

Please pray for me. I am having brownish discharge ytd morning bedrest one day seem better but this morning when pee time i saw there is brownish at the toilet paper. So worry as it is really fighten me n dh due to 2mc previously.

Pray that beanie are doing well n soon pass 1st trim. Gynae asked to c him tmr evening. Crossed finger toes n everywhere that everything is under control.

Praying for you and your beanie. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. T

Bubby bear: haha we desire for at least 4 kids & we r only halfway now, now target reduce to 3 oredi.

Younger kid coming 4years old, we starting trying honestly more than 3 years by art methods Loh, n honestly no.2 succeed by art methods too.(if u did read my history earlier) No.2 is a fighter cos we realli did almost lost it ard 12weeks. :)

Give a hope: u'll be fine, I'll pray for u. Ur baby will be a fighter like my no.2 too! Just Hang on!!

Dear all ....

Hi,

It's difficult not to worry abt it, but try to relax. Listen to some music and rest in bed as much as u can before u meet yr gynae!

Prayers for u and yr baby!

Give a hope..do update us after yr check. in the meantime..do try to rest more n distract yr self.
on a side note. ..I was up reading that some ivf mummies took immunocal before the start of their ivf cycles to improve the quality of their eggs..any one tried?

Dear all ....

Give a hope, rest well now. Praying for you. Keep us updated.

Jus learned a close frnd 3months preg with no.3, by rite shd feel happy for her bt the sour feeling jus struck mi helplessly.

I felt guilty by feeling sour realli, am I too mean in tis manner? Cos she mentioned she not on gd terms with hubby at least for the past 6-12months oredi due to finance, etc issues. N she definitely wun want no.3 at all.

Does anyone share same tots as mi? R we too petty??

Tsb contact

Attachments

• 1406633041549.jpg
    1406633041549.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 169
Hi,

How's yr checkup?
Just went to c gynae ard 8pm plus n did the scan. Prof said looks ok for beanie but we saw there is a blood outside womb. Prof said follow his instruction n as long as the blood don increase it will be fine. Next appt to c prof will be on this sat as today is only quick scan to ensure everything ok b4 he went for c-sec.

Praying no more brown discharge n the blood disappear by itself n beanie growing well :)

Yup I am on medication n jabs twice a week at his clinic. I c him once a week once tested bfp. I am on HPL since bfp till now. If u seeing him at nuh he can only issue mc for u. Rested at home till stablise b4 returning to work will be better unlike ur co ok for u to take unpaid leave. Yup more costly but I told myself dong 1st money can earn back but assurance n more supporting which is more important to those having repeated loss.

Dear giveahope. Able to share your condition? Whats are the jabs? Stabilizing your pregnancy is the most impt.

Just went to c gynae ard 8pm plus n did the scan. Prof said looks ok for beanie but we saw there is a blood outside womb. Prof said follow his instruction n as long as the blood don increase it will be fine. Next appt to c prof will be on this sat as today is only quick scan to ensure everything ok b4 he went for c-sec.

Praying no more brown discharge n the blood disappear by itself n beanie growing well :)
Praying for u. Jia you!

Jus learned a close frnd 3months preg with no.3, by rite shd feel happy for her bt the sour feeling jus struck mi helplessly.

I felt guilty by feeling sour realli, am I too mean in tis manner? Cos she mentioned she not on gd terms with hubby at least for the past 6-12months oredi due to finance, etc issues. N she definitely wun want no.3 at all.

Does anyone share same tots as mi? R we too petty??

Thors i already reach a stage...my sore feeling getting more and more numb. I wont ask much abt someone pregnancy. I will just think...wah so lucky huh. I dont even have one.

Dear giveahope. Able to share your condition? Whats are the jabs? Stabilizing your pregnancy is the most impt.
Pluton jab to stablise the pregnancy. I will have it twice a week till 16 weeks den once a week till 36 weeks or so can't rem to be exact but rem is 30 something.

Mangoyoyo: I shall learn hard n try to be like u. Desire is still strong within bt I will try. See n hear no evil.....
Yes Thor I think u really need to get a grip. Also spare a thought for the rest of us here who are struggling to have number one or number 2. And who may have also gone thru either multiple ivfs or miscarriages.

I understand ur pain of seeing ur wife going thru the miscarriage. But need to move on, you have 2 kids urself imagine how the rest of us feel? If you have ur third we will be happy for u. I believe u will feel sad if we feel bitter and jealous.

Pardon me for being so direct. I can see the rest of the ladies slowly recovering and thinking of ways to help improve their health so they can start to ttc again. Maybe u also need to look into things positively?

Jia you.

Yes have faith in beanie. Both of u can do it :)

I was also on proluton twice a week till 16 and then will be on till 34 weeks.

Rest well and see ur beanie on sat again. :)
Yup I told myself everything will be alright n we can make it :). My prayer to the god is let us be the parents for this time n we will try our best to be best parents for our child.

Same both of us will have proluton jab twice a week till 16 weeks den once a week till 34 weeks.

Yup looking fwd to c beanie on sat again n will jiayou together w beanie :)

Last edited:
Ya I'm trying to get over the thing but suddenly one of my close Fren tell me that she is pregnant and EDD is the same month if I didn't mc. I couldn't help to feel something,not jealous but missing my child. But will try to move on and stop dwelling on it cos I seriously want another child and focus should be there.

Few weeks ago when I went to my first scan after mc my gynae actually saw my egg. I was very excited. Gynae said we can try. So we did. But AF came yesterday. Was rather disappointing. Imagine i saw it and I Thought I will sure jackpot but didn't, plus my first AF took really long to come about 5 weeks.

Ya I'm trying to get over the thing but suddenly one of my close Fren tell me that she is pregnant and EDD is the same month if I didn't mc. I couldn't help to feel something,not jealous but missing my child. But will try to move on and stop dwelling on it cos I seriously want another child and focus should be there.

Few weeks ago when I went to my first scan after mc my gynae actually saw my egg. I was very excited. Gynae said we can try. So we did. But AF came yesterday. Was rather disappointing. Imagine i saw it and I Thought I will sure jackpot but didn't, plus my first AF took really long to come about 5 weeks.

It is normal to feel this way. If I didn't M/C, my EDD should be on my brother's birthday. However, I got to shake off that feeling because it is not happening. Try and focus on yourself. To find ways to make urself stronger. I keep reminding myself that this journey is a like character building for me.

Don't be disappointed. Just keep trying and I am sure you will hit the jackpot very soon! Jia you!

Pray hard for you! I am sure your beanie is strong and will fight to survive to be your rainbow bb. Jia you!

Square box: understood how u feel completely, all the pregnant frnds around us Edd ard same period if wifey nv MC too. Tatz why the additional pain within.

Hopeful mum: understood, sorry if u guys are affected realli, I didn't really meant to at all. Bt our ttc route isn't too smooth at all trust mi, just tat we started much earlier n were slightly more luckier only, wifey fr mid 20s to Earli 30s, mi leh fr early 30s to now late 30s oredi Loh.

We have been on ART route for more than 5 years oredi honestly, 1 iui n 7 ivf, strike 2X wif ivf bt 1 MC, seriously not easy at all just that we are those persistent & stubborn who don't want to gv up easily ppl. All the finance, physics n mental part realli... Haha..

The sad part now is we nv encounter MC b4 and the bad episode haben end yet, d&c in mid may, still not clear out yet, worst come to worst Gynae suggest another d&c again. Look positively we will :)

Still trying to learn the 4 impt words:-
知足长乐

Jia u every 1!

Thor,
U got kids ah... u should be glad ma...
like what HopefulMum said, bro at least u have kids. Alot of us kosong leh, which is very sian...

Focus on the positive energy n thoughts if u can, mourn if u must but make the mourning short... life still goes on. Maybe God wants us to learn something from e mc, u will never know...

I don't think already having kid/s makes it less stressful or less tough going though the challenging ttc route. Everyone has their reason to ttc again.

Nevertheless we all learn to count our blessings.

I don't think already having kid/s makes it less stressful or less tough going though the challenging ttc route. Everyone has their reason to ttc again.

Nevertheless we all learn to count our blessings.
yes I totally agree with you all miscarriages and ttc is tough be it having kid(s) or not. but I think we shouldn't keep harping and feeling resentful towards other ppl who are pregnant. they may be too facing certain challenges and difficulties in life. Like thor says, his friend situation might not be the best to have a child. Do you feel for her if you do not have a miscarriage? maybe we can also try putting ourselves in their shoes?

as much as I think its natural to feel envy or upset when we found out our friends or closed ones are preggie, but we also want the best for them.

honestly, becoz of a lot of resentment towards preggie woman recently in this thread, I have been very quiet in this thread now that I m preggie again. but the challenges faced, we don't keep harping on it. Like Give a hope she has to go through IVIG drip, its financially stressful and emotionally draining. im on daily jabs etc. coz all of us have past experience and we like to share to hope give some others some hope and advise. Dolly gal went through numerous IVF to be preggie, and unfortunately lost her first preg. then she got preg again, and unfortunately during her current, she lost one of her twins. but she is now fighting strong for her existing one.

of coz this is a thread to share our sadness, worries and difficulties. definitely nothing wrong. No one has to be as strong as someone else and ppl recover at diff rate. but I am hoping everyone in this thread can see their rainbow soon. I agree diff threads serve diff purpose, so any challenges I faced now I share it with my nov mummies. when I was ttc I go to ttc thread. when I see qns abt recurrent loss, I will kpo and poke my nose to share information.

so honestly this is just my POV. like u say we need to learn to count our blessings.

I apologize to anyone who finds my comments harsh.

I guess everyone feels differently at different stage. It's a matter on how fast we can recover and how we deal with different situations. Other than venting our worries, frustrations and sadness here, which we still can do, we can also support each other by spreading some positive energy.
  • For those who are still recovering (like me), focus on your health and your love ones around you. Try and convert the negative energy to love. Love yourself, love your life and your family (parents, children, friends etc). Just remember, as long as we are healthy and alive, we will have chance to see our rainbow babies. It just takes a while to happen.
  • For those who have recovered and on the road to TTC, jia you!! May you all hit the jackpot soon and fast! There may be some disappointment along the way but dun be despair. And hope to hear some good news soon.
  • For those who hit the jackpot and are pregnant, really happy for you all!! I am sure you will experience some level of uncertainty and anxiety. But be strong and believe that your beanie is a strong fighter. At the end of the pregnancy, your rainbow bb will bring endless joy to your family. *This is what I hope to see eventually and I guess everyone in this thread hopes to achieve*
Although it is difficult emotionally for me on some days, but just have to keep reminding myself that day will come for me as well. Jia you everyone! We all have a common goal - to have a healthy rainbow bb. Keep that goal in mind. Prayers for everyone in this thread.

Hopeful mum: no worries at all, jus hope u dun misunderstood wer I'm coming fr.

Of cos we are happy wif my frnd no.3 jus tat ironically she happened to edd abt the period wif wifey shd we nv MC n we feel the impact suddenly cos all along she project to us she wouldn't want no.3 due to finance, age n poor relationship with hb. She's a sahm, past 40 wif still 2 still beri young boys at 4 & 2 with medical issues. She nid to self-handle both young ones daily due to hectic work schedule of dh. She's doing amino test today, to be honest wifey n I oso praying for her, (though we just MC) still hope she can have a healthy baby 7months later.

Maybe we are those more truthful n transparent ppl, cos we hates hypocrites. Often ppl ask us do we prefer a boy for no.3 given we oredi hv 2 princesses, we will answer them straight, we would love to have a boy definitely cos honestly we oredi hv 2 princesses bt healthy is still the 1st priority, the rest we have to leave it to fate. Bt then we often heard different answers fr ppl ard us which sounds beri beri 'fake' to us; "no preference lah, etc.." Oh com'on no 1 will penalized u for those desire n preferences realli, why can't u be more honest?

Jus take for e.g. tat preg with no.3 frnd, all along she oredi projected sour relationship with db, and finance big issue for them, so no way she would go no.3 due to all circumstances, tatz why we are a bit taken back by her sudden gd news.

Tatz why we feel the impact n sour, nothing against or even up to resent at all towards preggie women let alone say she's wifey n mine frnd. We even offer to send her kid to Sch due to her amino test today, she's handicapped. I still face my tat preggie colleague almost everyday with smiles oso.

N I totally understand what u n dolly gal are going through now, like I mentioned earlier, Gynae oredi told us get ready for an abortion for no.2 at 12weeks, miracle happened n she happened to survive. Pinkish bleeding non-stop tat time, n we are oso on dozens of jabs fr week 12 till 35. Not easy at all reall, i.e. I sincerely wish n pray for u n dolly gal everything shall be smooth till u hold ur rainbow kid beri soon!

Back