IUI/SO-IUI/IVF.. LET'S SHARE AND BFP TOGETHER!!!

U have provided me precious information. Really appreciate it. Do u just book appt with dr tan hh online at kkh website or need to go thru other channels first? I dun uunderstand what u mean u are afraid... sorry i am quite slow sometimes .....
No worries, you can ignore that. haha.
You hv to call KKH for first appt. their number is on their website

@Iwanbaby, 1st appointment with Dr or with KKIVF? Usually, meet with Dr first, then Dr will refer you to KKIVF. Based on ur planned cycle date, the KKIVF will arrange for the registration and briefing. The $500+ is payment at the briefing. When meeting Dr, you will pay separate consultation fees instead. Example of myself, I met Dr Tan in Nov, decided on IVF in Dec. Arranged cycle to start in Feb, briefing has to be at min 2 weeks before your AF. So I did mine in early Feb, AF in late Feb. During briefing, they will take blood to do some tests, which hv to be re-taken after 6 months.

@MichNg, ok i get what you meant now. My 1st appt with dr is jus consultation @ clinic D before being referred to KKIVF.

Did another BT today..(juz wanted to see if its trending upwards)

14DP2DT - 228
15DP2DT - 433
18DP2DT - 1479

Looking good already..can put my mind at ease and look forward to 11th june for my first meet up with baby.. :D

*****************Spreading Baby dusts to all... ******************

Congrats @santhiya86 !!! Glad to hear that..... You had IUI or IVF? BTW, mind sharing on the numbers, what does that represent?

@MichNg , i booked Dr Matthew... Hopefully the journey will be good... Thou this mth i am ttc thru natural while waiting for my appt date.

Only worry i had was tat i went to Dr Zhou (TCM) and she told me i hv "cooling" tummy. So she advise me to hv red dates and wolveberries water daily, but i hv heaty body!!! I tried day 1 without remove the seed (cos its more heaty), the next morning the dry throat is gonna kill me. I am still having the drink jus tat i remove the seed and did not include dried longan at all. Hopefully it does help cos my BBT is pretty low on average. Before seeing TCM i am only 35.7 on average. Now mostly i can see 36.0 sometimes will still drop to 35.9....

Congrats @santhiya86 !!! Glad to hear that..... You had IUI or IVF? BTW, mind sharing on the numbers, what does that represent?

@MichNg , i booked Dr Matthew... Hopefully the journey will be good... Thou this mth i am ttc thru natural while waiting for my appt date.

Only worry i had was tat i went to Dr Zhou (TCM) and she told me i hv "cooling" tummy. So she advise me to hv red dates and wolveberries water daily, but i hv heaty body!!! I tried day 1 without remove the seed (cos its more heaty), the next morning the dry throat is gonna kill me. I am still having the drink jus tat i remove the seed and did not include dried longan at all. Hopefully it does help cos my BBT is pretty low on average. Before seeing TCM i am only 35.7 on average. Now mostly i can see 36.0 sometimes will still drop to 35.9....
I had IVF Natural FET(Frozen Embryo Transfer) done.
The number refers to the increasing trend in HCG confirming my pregnancy....

Hi morning all sister here..
Would like to check take what type of drink will help to make the lining better?

Now the protocol is shorten no need to wait long n I got my Puregon medicine today.. Think will start injection fm today...

Just to check whether can I take the red bean soup fm now when start the injection??

Thank you @Santhiya.. And congrat to you too..
Btw, I saw on this forum abt the red dates n Wolfberry drink is drink to improve what?

@pupnui , My TCM told me to drink the red dates w/ Wolfberries water cos i hv "cooling" tummy. I also heard ppl saying this drink help to 朴血.
In the past, TCM told me to touch my tummy randomly, seriously that place is normally cooler than any other part of my body. Now I am drinking them frm Mon-Fri when i m in office, now at least i dun feel tat cool tummy anymore. I think it works on me.

OOo ya to add on. Not too much red dates and wolfberries... 2 Red dates, with abt 15-20 wolfberries (i dun really count, but jus a small qty), max 5 dried longan to add to savour ur drink.
Red dates if u r heaty, remove the seed if not try with seed first. I cannot take it after 1 day with seed next morning woke up with super dry throat so i always remove the seeds.

@pupnui , My TCM told me to drink the red dates w/ Wolfberries water cos i hv "cooling" tummy. I also heard ppl saying this drink help to 朴血.
In the past, TCM told me to touch my tummy randomly, seriously that place is normally cooler than any other part of my body. Now I am drinking them frm Mon-Fri when i m in office, now at least i dun feel tat cool tummy anymore. I think it works on me.

@Iwanbaby...
Thank you for your info.
But now I'm on jab so not sure can take this drink. Now I starting taking red bean soup heard is good for lining.
Is there any else is good for improve lining?

No idea on that.. so far i also gt to learnt that red bean help lining thru this forum only... :p

BTW, you are on jab?? IUI or IVF?

I go to dr zou @ amk...
Dr Zou
Blk 505 AMK Ave 8
6456 0833

Recommended by the sisters here... But b prepared to q... I can wait up till 2hrs or more at times... But i think my cool tummy does improve after mths of medication... My bbt used to b 35.6-35.8 on average.. Now mostly is 35.9-36.0..

She is a nice lady, and the medications r in powder form.. Day and nite consumption mostly..

There are many tcm sisters here trydifferent tcm. I have tried ban choon Chan at marine parade before I switch to tsb in mid 2012...

Attachments

• 1401926755141.jpg
    1401926755141.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 389
I go to dr zou @ amk...
Dr Zou
Blk 505 AMK Ave 8
6456 0833

Recommended by the sisters here... But b prepared to q... I can wait up till 2hrs or more at times... But i think my cool tummy does improve after mths of medication... My bbt used to b 35.6-35.8 on average.. Now mostly is 35.9-36.0..

She is a nice lady, and the medications r in powder form.. Day and nite consumption mostly..

@Iwanbaby... think the Q same as TSB at Chinatown. Got appointment also no use as have to wait long...

@pupnui, i do not noe abt TSB.. But as for Dr Zou even with appt, u still hv to go down get ur q #.. So long u dun hv more than 10 ppl in front of u, u r safe... Hahaha... Depending what u r there for and the ppl in front of u too... If accu den surely hv to wait cos there is only 5-6 beds for accu only...

@dolly_gal can share why you stopped seeing ban coon chan?
I stopped seeing him was bcos there was no proper queue system. It's like sitting Ong musical chair moving one by one closer to him as patient finished consultation w him. I find no privacy when talking to him, most of his advises are the same if u do listen. Anyway the wait is too damn long at least 2 hrs, couple of times I almost want faintz of hunger. It's hard to catch when he open as well. Sometimes out of no where he close shop to taken care of grandchildren..
Then someone recommended hiring east tcm where have to call in morning 6am to get time slot, went a few times I find journey too tedious n stop.
Tsb was referred by a sister here in smh so I went to try, though sometimes have to wait but somehow I feel I can connect well w her so I continue all the way till now..

I stopped seeing him was bcos there was no proper queue system. It's like sitting Ong musical chair moving one by one closer to him as patient finished consultation w him. I find no privacy when talking to him, most of his advises are the same if u do listen. Anyway the wait is too damn long at least 2 hrs, couple of times I almost want faintz of hunger. It's hard to catch when he open as well. Sometimes out of no where he close shop to taken care of grandchildren..
Then someone recommended hiring east tcm where have to call in morning 6am to get time slot, went a few times I find journey too tedious n stop.
Tsb was referred by a sister here in smh so I went to try, though sometimes have to wait but somehow I feel I can connect well w her so I continue all the way till now..
Thanks for the info! Was thinking of seeing him cos nearer to east and will be too difficult to get tsb.

If ur time is flexible get afternoon slot tik not so packed n slow like evening. If I m not wrong evening has more new patients to See tsb hence longer time talking to her inside.

I did my IUI once with KKH. Was unsuccessful ;( I got impatience. N go for IVF with prof Ng Soon Chye at Sincere clinic. Implant 2 embryo. Luckily got 1 at least. Pm me if u wan know more

Hey all i've been a slient reader since last year.
Nv tot that i'll be doin my IVF this year.
Anyone has succeeded IVF with Endometriosis? I'm soo worried.. and paranoid.

A little history:
Im 31 this year. Mild to Moderate Endo. Period super on time.
Went to remove 2.3cm and left with scattered endo all ard.
Doc Fong Yang stopped my mensus... its like a treatment to stop it from growing.
Tried once IUI and SO IUI. Even nurses tot i'd succeed but nope.. PMS..still arrive on time.

Went to IVF couselling last friday. All ready.
Now awating for next sat to scan n see if ENDO is back.
If everything is fine no further treatment is needed, we'll proceed to wait for next menses and start IVF with (Sincere IVF pte ltd)

Else we will continue on with the treatment (temp menopause). until doc says its ready.

Tcm is long term effect so u can only See improvement after a period of time unlike western medicine. I aso trial n error couple of tcm before I settle down w tsb. Same goes to my fertility dr, I changed few times too.

Hi ladies. After reading the posts, I realised I am really not alone. Those who got married after me all got pregnant. Though I am happy for them, I am feeling upset inside. I am on my 2nd cycle of IUI treatment. My BT is this friday (Friday the 13th!) I am taking dydrogesterone. Despite that, I have some spotting/light bleeding since Monday. So it's very disheartening. Guess have to call KKH to ask them if I should go ahead with the BT.

Hi ladies, i need some moral support.
I just done my 1st iui on last monday, today is my 8th day of tww. I'm experiencing giddy spell on n off ever since the 4th day and always have cold sweat when giddy spell kicks in. Is this normal?
Sometimes also feel like af is reporting early. This waiting game is a torture. Arrgg...

Hi ladies, i need some moral support.
I just done my 1st iui on last monday, today is my 8th day of tww. I'm experiencing giddy spell on n off ever since the 4th day and always have cold sweat when giddy spell kicks in. Is this normal?
Sometimes also feel like af is reporting early. This waiting game is a torture. Arrgg...

Last edited:
Hi, I have done my 1st SO-IUI on 26th July. Today is the 4th day. I am also have cold sweat at night. I took 8 days annual leave to stay at home and most of the time on bed.

Hi, I do not have much AL left and these few days need to prepare for vvip visit, so can't really take leave. I don't have cold sweat at night. Mine is in the early morning while otw to office. Taking train is quite torture. Dunno y i always get the giddy spell n breakout cold sweat if i stand for too long. I got to get out of train to rest b4 i can proceed.

Hi ladies, is anyone going for the IVF briefing next Thursday @ 9.30am @ KKIVF ? Was told that I would be under Dr Matthew Lau and this is my 1st IVF cycle.

Would love to have others start this journey together.

Hi ladies, there's small drop of blood on Thursday and more drops on yesterday evening. Does this mean my iui failed? I've never experience something before. Usually my menses will have few drops for few days before having full flow. Can anyone help?

Blur when's your scheduled BT? I think it's best you go earlier for the BT. It can mean anything.

My bt is on 7 aug. I think no need go for bt liao. My menses just started. Haiz... I'll be gng for ivf the next round. This time gng to take at least 2 weeks to have complete bed rest. As my office is experiencing lack of manpower, gng to discuss w boss after our v impt event. I need to hv my boss full support, else I'm already thinking of leaving to increase ivf chances.

My bt is on 7 aug. I think no need go for bt liao. My menses just started. Haiz... I'll be gng for ivf the next round. This time gng to take at least 2 weeks to have complete bed rest. As my office is experiencing lack of manpower, gng to discuss w boss after our v impt event. I need to hv my boss full support, else I'm already thinking of leaving to increase ivf chances.

Blurblur, are you in events industry as well?

Lol, I'm not. Just happen that got vvip coming to visit my company n few depts r working together to make it happen. My dept in-charge of catering n presentation. I'm taking care of IT system n helping to do some washing of utensils b4 n after this impt event. Lucky this does not happen often.

Lol, I'm not. Just happen that got vvip coming to visit my company n few depts r working together to make it happen. My dept in-charge of catering n presentation. I'm taking care of IT system n helping to do some washing of utensils b4 n after this impt event. Lucky this does not happen often.

I see.. thought you are in the same industry as me. I had to clear all my events and do proper handover. Really wrong trade to be in....never having downtime.

Back