TOA PAYOH mummies

HI All,any one can recommend good maid agency?
pls adv if hire indo / pilipino maid better for taking care new born bb and do house hold...

hello mummies, i'm staying in TPY for about 3 years.
Just want to share a school that we just join about 8 months after switching from kinderland.
we join kindercampus and my kids really benefit alot from this school.
they offer different kind of enrichment classes and most of them in in their curriculum. so there is no need to pay for it. like chinese drama and dance, calligraphy, rollerblading, science art, jap/korean etc. payable ones are swimming, piano, computer, gym, maths Olympiad. probably those looking for a school can check it out.

newmummy08,
kim keat? wheres that? Lorong what?

today my mom help carry a toddler home to blk 79.. a mommy poor thing carry tons of stuff from ntuc and no hands to hold her child. My mom got panic watching the child wobble home and decided to help her carry home. So nice of my mom haha, but pls always make sure got hands to hold ur child..nowadays kidnap case also a lot.

Hi all

MIA for a while. Just some update for all - Sparkletots PCF at Blk 146 seems to be expanding. Saw a notice at the other end of the multistorey carpark that they are taking over that space to build CC space. So I guess the centre can now take in more students.

BTW, any mum send their kids to Kumon at Blk 85C?

Is Raffles House a CC or kindy? Looks good from their website. A pity can't switch my kids now as they have gotten used to their teachers though the CC are out of Toa Payoh.

Surf,
Thats not good new you know. Today my boy 1st day at sparkletots blk 146, the teacher say, the space gonna be for infant care. They will take it 30 babies!! imagine hmfd, will spread like fire... now im very worried...

then the current space will increase toddlers... oh well, more space for parents, but... quality drop with the quantity increase, thats what i foresee.

Surf wheres ur kid now? my no 1 also out of toa payoh, at cherie hearts kallang

anyone needs part time helper? my fren, my age, from msia is starting this and is 100% trustworthy so u can even give her your keys. she is flexible with frequency but rates may differ .

finally found our thread!! wonder if you ladies are still around? i was shocked with the new change. slowly playing around now.

as usual, new lobang... last time some SAHM were looking for home messages? i've got one to recommend. she is chinese, so is the accupressure kind. good for knots and blood circulation, especially if you have some "injuries". as she is a friend, email me at [email protected] for her contact.

Hi Clouds54,just went to Raffles house open house today.
The fees is $950 after subsidy.It is a CC with most of the enrichment class inclusive.Like Phoenic,maths etc.
My son currently in MFS with 40 kids in a class!i don know is he adapting what the teacher teach!
Is any one have kids study there currenlty?its really more on academic which i do not know my son can adapting or not,even though he is turn 5 next yr...
Bliss,the kindercampus how much?is it vy good?y u swithc from kinderland?Kinderland is located in Safra?

Hi Toa Payoh parents!

It's really crowded here and I am glad! How old are your little angels? I have a six and a five... Next year is already p1, so fast.
I am so worried about the preparations for my 6 yr old as I understand that elementary school's standard is steeping....
However, I have already found a Concept/Process/Applications Trainer for her but...... teacher has no more slots in the available class anymore!!:eek:
Is there anyone who is keen to join me and open up a class of 2-3?? I have known teacher for many years but just couldn't fit in, she had helped my children developed attitude and achieved good grades in school, like 80 and above, no brags....

It's morning class, don't worry, can come to my house for tuition, unless you don't mind fetching them from centers?
Please email me [email protected] , hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you in advance!
Virginal

Hey LadyInblis...so whats the website for the school u mentioned?
Wer is the location ah?
Btw, my son only will go thei K1 class, so i don know he can follow the pace or not...as he is in MFS and they really vy relax in the nursery...so mayb a slow start is good for him too?im not sure too....:(

Hi I like to join this thread. I'm a tpy mommy too. My 4 yo was in nurture stars safra but we left because we found a nearer school. I have very good condition uniforms if anyone is keen please email [email protected]. Before nurture stars she was at star tots so I have uniforms too. Now she's at liz montessori with her 2yo meimei. Next year both of them will join jessin!

Hello mummies

MIA for a long long time. Kiddos really keeping all of us busy, isn't it?

Need some advice. My 3 yr old son has been getting flu and cough monthly. He is now on inhaler flixitude. Have seen GPs, PDs, Yu guo child massage. But seems like not that effective. If I go bk to PD now again, am sure they will prescribe antibiotics. He been on antibiotics every months since Sep! The cough is much better now but the phlegm and runny nose is on and off, refuses to go away. Am thinking to bring him see the eu yan sang at Blk 79, convenient. Any mummy even bring your toddler there before? Yes, I am a lazy mum now after I have run all around the island to see different gp, pd and tcm.

Hi there,

I have just moved to Toa Payoh in Dec 2013. I have a boy turning 4 next month and a girl who just turned 2 in Oct.

Hi hi!MIA for quite sometimes!
Just wonder any one of u got foldable bed for single mattress?
Intend to get one to zz in another room when I'm confinement period.
Bb will zz in bb cot.
Helper will zz on mattress only on floor.
Any one hv n still in good condition pls email/pm me!

Hi I like to join this thread. I'm a tpy mommy too, just gave birth last oct n so now still on maternity leave. Anyone tried shichida classes for kids before? Would like to hear some feedback on the effectiveness of such prog.

Thanks.

Hi all mummies!
I have a LG brand, used for few yrs but still in good condition overall, just that recently when it spin it make a noise occasionally.
Overall it fine but hubby want to change new one as we moving out soon.
Pls email me at [email protected] for pic if interested.
But u hv to arrange ur own transport.

Hi, my family will be relocated to TPY in Jul this year. I have a 5yo and 1yo. Any good few hours kindergarten or montessori school to reco? I am not looking for PCF or childcare ctr kind. TIA!

Hi everyone
I'm sourcing for a place in TPY to move to. Coz aiming for SJI Jr for my older boy. And his kindy is in Novena. Plus ILs live there.

The flats there are sooo expensive!

Hi all, am new here. will be moving in to Lor8 sometime in sept after all my renos are done so would like to know some sahm as i am one currently with a 6 month baby boy.

Hi all! I'm also new here.Currently staying at Lor 1.

Anyone has playgroups to recommend? The few hours kind or cc is ok.Or informal also can. My LO is now 18mths. Hope to meet other mummies n babies in the area.

Hi all mummies, im new here. staying in kim keat. im looking for pre school for my 4yo and 2yo girls.
my 4yo is currently in MFS but as i will quit my job end of this yr to be a SAHM, i hope to find a pre school for her and her younger sister just for 3-4hr per day.
Any good recommendation for not so expensive pre school? good environment, learn thru play kind, im not particular abt curriculum. thnks

Hi Mumnys, i like to join this thread too.... im also a tpy mummy .. i have a 8yrs boy n a 5mths boy.
Im a SAHM... I wondering is there any job i can do as a SAHM..
so i can take care of my sons..

Hi all

Super long time haven't contributed anything to this thread. :)
How is everyone?

Anyone's kid going to P1 next year?
For afternoon schoolers, any pre-school centres to recommend?

Hihi, a new TPY SAHM mummy here. Am so glad to find this site as abit lost with the new area. :)
Is there any recommendation for good tuina Shifu in TPY? Been having bad aches around shoulder & neck and desperately need a good tui na. Thx. :)

Hi dear mummies
Hope to hear feed backs on which pre school to enroll for my bb gal..
I heard mind champs is good? Any feedback?
Btw my boy going pri 1 in catholic high in bishan.
If any mummies boys are going there , would like to see you lady's soon during orientation day :)

Back