Cocoona cushion for baby

Doling

Hi mummies,

Is anyone using it for ur baby? where can i buy one cos i heard n read that it's good for baby. I'm thinking of putting this cushion on my bed when my hubby and I co-sleep with our baby at night for first few mths b4 transferring her to her cot.

Any advice?
Thanks!! ;)

I used it for my no 1. He slept generally well in it. But the main prob was that it caused him to have heat rash because of the angle was was sleeping in (natural incline), heat was trapped under his chin in e neck fold area and he had some heat rash. We had to make sure he didn't spend too long sleeping on it each usage. Note though, as some babies grown faster than others, some end up not being able to use the cocoona for too long. My boy outgrew it before his third month, I think.

You can check out taka. They had a shop space there last time near the stroller and pram section.

I used it for my no 1. He slept generally well in it. But the main prob was that it caused him to have heat rash because of the angle was was sleeping in (natural incline), heat was trapped under his chin in e neck fold area and he had some heat rash. We had to make sure he didn't spend too long sleeping on it each usage. Note though, as some babies grown faster than others, some end up not being able to use the cocoona for too long. My boy outgrew it before his third month, I think.

You can check out taka. They had a shop space there last time near the stroller and pram section.

oh thanks for sharing! Cos its kinda pricey ($300 plus right) so wanna see if its value for money or not. Actually my main usage is for night use - i need smth for baby to slp in cos my cot is too big n can't be place in my mbr. Hai.

oh thanks for sharing! Cos its kinda pricey ($300 plus right) so wanna see if its value for money or not. Actually my main usage is for night use - i need smth for baby to slp in cos my cot is too big n can't be place in my mbr. Hai.
You can consider snuggle nest.

I used it for my girl for a couple of weeks. she looked very comfy and cozy in it and was able to sleep well. however, it is more suitable to be used in air-con room as the cocoona tends to gets warm. as my girl had stuffy nose in the first month, we had to switch off the air con. we couldn't put her in the cocoona anymore as she will sweat in it. it's a real pity. iirc, we bought it at taka fair for $299 and came with some freebies like sleeping bag and extra cover.

I used it for my girl for a couple of weeks. she looked very comfy and cozy in it and was able to sleep well. however, it is more suitable to be used in air-con room as the cocoona tends to gets warm. as my girl had stuffy nose in the first month, we had to switch off the air con. we couldn't put her in the cocoona anymore as she will sweat in it. it's a real pity. iirc, we bought it at taka fair for $299 and came with some freebies like sleeping bag and extra cover.
oh i see....good thing u alerted me on this. i oso heard tt it can get heaty within the cushion... baby cant zz in aircon for too long at night anyway right?

iirc, my girl's upper respiratory system got better from 3rd month onwards; singapore weather is so hot and she has been sleeping in air-con room (24/25 degrees, medium fan power) daily. she's 14 months now.

Back