IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

jia you! i think he prefer natural fet for patient haha

btw u realised he dun really trust that endo s will help implant? he told me n dh last visit but he do cos alot say helps. he v funny i feel...always joke with dh
I'm doing medicated FET with him. I read online that Natural FET is suggested if you hv no ovulation issues.

Lol.. He keep saying not scientifically proven but since it helps many patients conceived why not.. No harm trying.. And he's the one who suggested.. I didn't even mention abt endo scratch.. Lol..

And he said.. Embryo grading to him is nonsense.. As long as usable it's good embryo.. Lol..

Today he very busy.. Rush here and there.. Felicia told me he hvta leave at 12noon else late for mtg.. And all the appt push up.. Felicia oso super bz cos of that..

I wondering if there is a way to contact him to ask questions? Can't always wait for appt to ask... Heard he doesn't reply email.

I wondering if there is a way to contact him to ask questions? Can't always wait for appt to ask... Heard he doesn't reply email.
alamak.. now that u mention this.. i oso wonder.. next week i know of someone hving appt with him.. let me try ask her to help ask.. lol.. else i'll only be seeing him 3rd week of aug for my endo scratch..

alamak.. now that u mention this.. i oso wonder.. next week i know of someone hving appt with him.. let me try ask her to help ask.. lol.. else i'll only be seeing him 3rd week of aug for my endo scratch..
Thank you! I'm also gonna try my luck next wed to ask either him or Felicia.

Hello sisters ... I have also just started my 2nd fresh cycle. ..wanna get some advice from you ladies seeing TSB.
Do you ladies see TSB , drink her medicine then accu at Dr Zou there ? Think it's okay to do that knowing what TSB said negative about accu ?

Need some advice not sure if shd go for accu....
Safe to do after ET ?

Attachments

• 1406370912230.jpg
    1406370912230.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 204
Hi sisters, anyone done long cycle in kkh b4? Just wondering, is it a standard protocol to jab lucrin for minimally 15 days before we can start stimulation? Would the ovary be over-suppressed and lining gets too thick? Abit worried as my cycle is usually quite short, last mth is 25days only. If I start lucrin today which is day 21, my af will come ard day 28 (buffer for some delay due to lucrin), I will be in day 7 of next cycle when I start stimulation. Wouldnt the lining be too thick?

Previously, I would start stimulation on day 2 of cycle. Even when I visited dr loh few wks ago, he also dun recommend to jab lucrin for so long. He say max 10days..abit scared now. Told myself to trust kkh protocol but at the same time, cant help but to worry. Any sisters have experience and success b4?

I did long cycle last time. The lucrin delayed my period and i ended up jabbing for almost a mth before starting stim. So it may delay ur period too, not sure. If it does then I guess ok for u.

For me I am not sure is it I jab lucrin too long, my response qt bad. But still bfp that cycle... So.... Guess KKH knows what they are doing....

I also just started jabbing lucrin this week... Best of luck to u :)

Hi I wanted to ask, can get progynova to make ur period come while on long cycle? I scared my period delayed again...

I did long cycle last time. The lucrin delayed my period and i ended up jabbing for almost a mth before starting stim. So it may delay ur period too, not sure. If it does then I guess ok for u.

For me I am not sure is it I jab lucrin too long, my response qt bad. But still bfp that cycle... So.... Guess KKH knows what they are doing....

I also just started jabbing lucrin this week... Best of luck to u :)
Thks hi_mei! I managed to chk with dr tan, he says ok so I just have to trust him :)

All the best to u too! Hope ur menses come on time! :)

I'm starting my fourth fresh in end aug, early sep depending when my af reports... This is going to be my last try...
Rachel, probably we will be cycling buddy again...

Hi rachelt! I might be cycling in Sept for FET depending on what Dr THH says tmr. Failed my 1st fresh even before my BT on 16/07 which I strongly suspect is due to my antinuclear antibody which I'm being tested positive. Had the best of everything for 1st fresh but still didn't work out. Will see how it goes tmr & see what my TCM says on Friday. But I might also book an appointment to see dr sf loh on the intralipid infusion....

Hi rachelt! I might be cycling in Sept for FET depending on what Dr THH says tmr. Failed my 1st fresh even before my BT on 16/07 which I strongly suspect is due to my antinuclear antibody which I'm being tested positive. Had the best of everything for 1st fresh but still didn't work out. Will see how it goes tmr & see what my TCM says on Friday. But I might also book an appointment to see dr sf loh on the intralipid infusion....

hi @milogal88 how do u know u r +ve antinuclear? whats ur hcg for bt?

dr n tcm dr told me if menses come b4 bt mostly bcos no implant :(

Hi @milogal88.. My 1st fresh BT was on 4 Jul.. Duno what's the reason for failure.. Whether is implantation or embryos issue.. Me gonna go see SF Loh.. Appt fixed for consultation on 15 Aug.. :D

Hi hi happy blossom, coz I had rheumatoid arthritis previously so I go back to my rheumatoid doc for annual BT as my condition may lead to lupus. So part of the test is this antinuclear antibody. I didn't ask abt the hcg numbers coz I started spotting/bleeding 5 days before BT. I even went to O&G on a sun hoping to get an early BT to get it over & done with this cycle but the doc refused coz she did a hpt on me and it's clearly negative. So I went home then called IVF centre the very next day requesting for BT since it's like full flow & I dun see the point of waiting till actual BT....so the nurse called me within an hour confirming BFN...

Rachelt, did u mention to dr thh that u will be seeing dr loh? He's fine that I'm seeing TCM but I'm not sure if he's ok that we seek alternative unproven treatment in that sense. But I see a fair bit of sisters here bpf after the infusion...

@milogal88.. Our case quite similar except that I tested very very faint +ive on hpt.. 4 days before actual BT started spotting.. Tested very very faint positive.. Next day (3 days before BT) still spotting so called KKIVFC rush down for oral support and BT.. Tested 16.1bHCG.. Nurse told me very low and to continue with support and return on actual day for BT.. 1 day before BT tested again on HPT.. +ive showed clearer.. But still spotting.. On the morn of actual BT day.. Tested HPT and totally -ive.. I lost it.. BT results oso BFN.. Sigh..

No ar.. I didnt tell THH.. Just quietly go do.. THH oso asked me to try Endo Scratch which I'll be going for mid of Aug.. Must do 1-2 weeks before FET AF Month..

Hi hi happy blossom, coz I had rheumatoid arthritis previously so I go back to my rheumatoid doc for annual BT as my condition may lead to lupus. So part of the test is this antinuclear antibody. I didn't ask abt the hcg numbers coz I started spotting/bleeding 5 days before BT. I even went to O&G on a sun hoping to get an early BT to get it over & done with this cycle but the doc refused coz she did a hpt on me and it's clearly negative. So I went home then called IVF centre the very next day requesting for BT since it's like full flow & I dun see the point of waiting till actual BT....so the nurse called me within an hour confirming BFN...

i see. i get u.

like u im also in my gd mode thou not the best during my fresh last mth but didnt work out. dr n tcm both say mostly no implantation. wanted to do endo scratch but didnt go thru cos dr say i not suitable

am gng my first fet coming cycle with my best n pray hard

will plan to go intralipid next fresh if failed....*cross finger*

i see. i get u.

like u im also in my gd mode thou not the best during my fresh last mth but didnt work out. dr n tcm both say mostly no implantation. wanted to do endo scratch but didnt go thru cos dr say i not suitable

@happyblossom.. u'll be natural FET?.. were u the one who kena scolded by TSB ar?.. i cant remember who exactly..

@milogal88.. Our case quite similar except that I tested very very faint +ive on hpt.. 4 days before actual BT started spotting.. Tested very very faint positive.. Next day (3 days before BT) still spotting so called KKIVFC rush down for oral support and BT.. Tested 16.1bHCG.. Nurse told me very low and to continue with support and return on actual day for BT.. 1 day before BT tested again on HPT.. +ive showed clearer.. But still spotting.. On the morn of actual BT day.. Tested HPT and totally -ive.. I lost it.. BT results oso BFN.. Sigh..

No ar.. I didnt tell THH.. Just quietly go do.. THH oso asked me to try Endo Scratch which I'll be going for mid of Aug.. Must do 1-2 weeks before FET AF Month..

Rachelt, at least u still see +ve! Mine was negative all the way! Btw u be seeing dr loh at tmc or novena? I will see what options dr THH gives me. If need to see another doc for my underlying condition I'm fine too. Coz I also don't wish to rush into FET first w/o sorting out the root of the problem.

Rachelt, at least u still see +ve! Mine was negative all the way! Btw u be seeing dr loh at tmc or novena? I will see what options dr THH gives me. If need to see another doc for my underlying condition I'm fine too. Coz I also don't wish to rush into FET first w/o sorting out the root of the problem.
Intralipid will be at the O&G Clinic @ TMC.. Ya.. Good to see what's the root and solve it first.. That way more efficient..

i see. i get u.

I guess sometime also need some luck and fate. ..i made friend with a cycle buddy while at the OT when we went for ER. She's 38 had many underlying condition...had a major ops for cycts and endo problem previously. During ER she only had 6 follicles. Managed to transfer 2 with no frozen. But she BFP! Under THH as well and she just saw bb heartbeat today! She took it very easy during her 2WW. So yeah....just need to wait for the right timing & perhaps take it easy! Hehe

I guess sometime also need some luck and fate. ..i made friend with a cycle buddy while at the OT when we went for ER. She's 38 had many underlying condition...had a major ops for cycts and endo problem previously. During ER she only had 6 follicles. Managed to transfer 2 with no frozen. But she BFP! Under THH as well and she just saw bb heartbeat today! She took it very easy during her 2WW. So yeah....just need to wait for the right timing & perhaps take it easy! Hehe

i agree thou i felt sad y not my turn after so many yrs :(

Sometimes it just isn't our time.. Sigh.. BTW.. Don't mind me asking.. How old are you and @happyblossom too?

i agree thou i felt sad y not my turn after so many yrs :(

Cheer up ok happyblossom! I totally feel you! TTC for 4 years & had 7 failed IUI/SO-IUIs before finally decided to embark on IVF but still fail. But as times goes I've learnt to let go & manage better with the failures. We'll prolly max out the tries base on the govt grants given & by then still no BFP, that's it for us...and we'll have to plan our lives proper w/o kids...coz I believe there's much more in life than just ttcing acupuncture & ivf! Haha...ok...maybe that's just me la :D

Lol.. I still thinking if wanna tell TSB I'm in natural FET leh.. Seeing her next Wed..
I've seen TSB before at her NTU clinic. But I gave up after like 3 mths coz was too far! Plus we don't have chemistry with her though she a bit blunt but still ok for us. And I hate brewing herbs & hers is quite tedious wan as compared to Ban Choon Chan @ marine parade. But his q is horrible & his hygiene level also quite......anyways his also must brew....damn sian but at least brew on certain days. But his diagnosis always like the same so I gave up. Stopped for a while before seeing Zhong Xi Ming at EYS paragon....sachet med but damn ex & she didn't say much during review. But I can't fault her as we saw her for 2 mths before settling down on the right tcm at bukit merah whom we are comfortable with recommended by our fren. Apparently prof PC Wong from NUH refers his patients there. At least here there's acupuncture with moxibustion & the med is powder form! Perfect for lazy bum like me! Hehe

@milogal88.. Wah.. You still young ar.. Got more chances.. I've seen EYS.. So expensive.. Seen her twice and gave up.. Burned a big hole in our pocket! Went TSB thru a friend's recommendation and had since been seeing her regularly for 2 years.. On the contrary.. DH and me prefers the brewed herbs compared to powder.. Hehe..

Cheer up ok happyblossom! I totally feel you! TTC for 4 years & had 7 failed IUI/SO-IUIs before finally decided to embark on IVF but still fail. But as times goes I've learnt to let go & manage better with the failures. We'll prolly max out the tries base on the govt grants given & by then still no BFP, that's it for us...and we'll have to plan our lives proper w/o kids...coz I believe there's much more in life than just ttcing acupuncture & ivf! Haha...ok...maybe that's just me la :D

dh said that too but i just felt sad n couldnt accept it well with so many failures

Back