(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I also prefer fb easier to chat based on "topics" .... i m using hp so chatting here = many pages for me to catch up each day haha... but here is more active than fb group...

Are u all inside the fb group ?? Maybe share ur name in fb ? So i can link up in my mind haha

Tml I will try walk 20mins to mrt station at 5.50am with my dh...then do my usual morning routine... *shake head*
wah kaoz 5.50am !!! if you already walk 20mins to mrt still need to go gym meh :p
today i wanted to go gym after work and it rained :D everytime i say i go gym it will rain...
destined cannot go gym :D

Hi everyone! Um, I just had my first visit to the Gynae. I pregnant until I dunno I am already in trim 2 until I visited the Gynae today! -.-" my edd is 17 Jan. I tested preg in if July, but negative in late Jun!!! and all along I Thot my edd was in march! I didn't know my LMP... As I didn't keep records cos my menses was irregular!

Anyway, if there is a fb group, pls do add me in k! Thanks a lot! :)
[email protected]

Oh, I am having my #2! :)

congrats

wah ...so you liek that blur blur past the most tough MS period :D

Hi everyone! Um, I just had my first visit to the Gynae. I pregnant until I dunno I am already in trim 2 until I visited the Gynae today! -.-" my edd is 17 Jan. I tested preg in if July, but negative in late Jun!!! and all along I Thot my edd was in march! I didn't know my LMP... As I didn't keep records cos my menses was irregular!

[email protected]

Lol welcome to Jan 2015 mummies! :D

wah kaoz 5.50am !!! if you already walk 20mins to mrt still need to go gym meh :p
today i wanted to go gym after work and it rained :D everytime i say i go gym it will rain...
destined cannot go gym :D
Haha let me try tml I will tell u if I go gym to nap or work out keke

[email protected]

we share the same edd:D

congrats!

Now they came up with these priority stickers. Need to paste on ourselves so they can identify who need seats more. But seriously, how many will do that? Hahaha.. Okok, i will if i terribly need a seat.

Lol but seriously if they cant see a BIG tummy.. do you think they can see a small sticker?

Hi gals! I got offered a seat on the train the other day. My tummy is really big, compared to me.

I guess bye to lots of you logging off from work today.. I'm gg off for my prenatal massage soon. Looking forward!

Hi gals! I got offered a seat on the train the other day. My tummy is really big, compared to me.

I guess bye to lots of you logging off from work today.. I'm gg off for my prenatal massage soon. Looking forward!

Wah massage so nice! Enjoy.. :D I so far tummy not obvious.. sometimes I sit priority seat also think ppl look at me weirdly :\ i also sometimes let go my seat for other ppl i feel more in need of me..

Shiok I also wan Lolz

The tummy is so big so weighing a lot on tummy causing back and hip pain I really need the massage...

I know what you mean.
There was an old man in front of me but not so old also so I just continued to sit haha

Shiok I also wan Lolz

Come come I'm gg holland v there. V far but used to go to them for my past two pregnancies and the massages was really good. Best part is when I did postnatal once I brought along #1 he started crying and the other ladies helped me carry so I could finish my massage...

Come come I'm gg holland v there. V far but used to go to them for my past two pregnancies and the massages was really good. Best part is when I did postnatal once I brought along #1 he started crying and the other ladies helped me carry so I could finish my massage...
holland !!! So far then ipassed Lolz think take bus there or
Train there my back wan to
Break Liao Lolz

Eh my office just 2 mrt stops away from HV.. whats the address and cost?! :D

[email protected]

How i wish i also blur blur like u then no need have terrible ms liao

Wah today super long meeting. Just got back to desk... see all of you go home already...

I like chatting here cuz you all keep me company during work. I work alone in my own office most of the time. Sometimes very 冷清清, no one to talk to, so good that I don't feel so lonely with you guys around. :)

Last edited:
Eh I can add you in la.. whats your email address? But will still need admin to approve.. but i do see new members added.. the admin i think more active in the watsapp group.. conversation there moves vv fast too.. hahah..
Hi yingzz... can u add me to FB group too... u can look me in FB with "alexandra.chong.9" thanks babe!

Wah today super long meeting. Just got back to desk... see all of you go home already...

I like chatting here cuz you all keep me company during work. I work alone in my own office most of the time. Sometimes very 冷清清, no one to talk to, so good that I don't feel so lonely with you guys around. :)
Yeah me too...

Actually as long as the mummy is already in the FB group..she can actually add and approve new member in provided the new member is under her FB friends list..

Question those in 2nd trim have you fully recovered your appetite or increase your appetite ?

My appetite siao siao one some days
Not appetite some days like super hungry everything also want to eat ..
So diff from my #1 pregnancy

This week belong to the no appetite haiz

Question those in 2nd trim have you fully recovered your appetite or increase your appetite ?

Today i super hungry...

But rest of the days i usually cant finish my usual portion of food have to break into at least 2 portion ....

I feel not full each time but very bloated

thank you for the welcome @yingzz :)

@PTB7674 Yah lo... i really blur until i passed the whole of trim 1! maybe taking care of my boy is too tiring for me to do anything else. hungry, eat. tired, nap with him. LOL! but now on off still feel like vomiting... -_-'''

@winnielove Hihi!! yay same EDD! Thank you!

@xicloudix hahah u are so funny! i am indeed v blur somemore is my 2nd pregnancy! i had MS too, but pretty mild coz just vomited twice so far and on off nauseous but always hungry and v tried!

and thank you all for the likes.. ok, now my boy koon liao. i can go read thru the 80+ pages of the Jan 2015 mummies. hahaha...
So you are preoccupied with your boy no wonder blur blur pregnant also dunno Lolz

Wah u really finish the 80 page Lolz when I come in I din read early post Lolz

I guess my appetite is coming back. Although only eat more of those food that I like...hehe...
But did feel that I get hungry more easier...
Waiting for my hubby to bring back my supper...

I am 17 weeks 3 days today! My appetite is definitely better than in first trimester, minus the routine morning and night ms. But certain food that puts me off, i cannot see, smell or taste else surely puke. Hoping to take in more healthy food for baby. She has been kicking me a lot lately. Earlier on she was having hiccups! So cute to feel them. :)

I am 17 weeks 3 days today! My appetite is definitely better than in first trimester, minus the routine morning and night ms. But certain food that puts me off, i cannot see, smell or taste else surely puke. Hoping to take in more healthy food for baby. She has been kicking me a lot lately. Earlier on she was having hiccups! So cute to feel them. :)
I am oso week 17 this week. But I dun really feel my bb kicking leh...:( sometimes there is some fluttering at the tummy area. Dun noe is it my stomach digesting or bb moving. How do you differentiate?

Finally settle down and go thr today's thread...
I went for my 16weeks check today, bb not cooperative.. Keep moving, hiding 1 corner, crossing leg... Finally get a glimpse of the private area, is a girl... So she will be my #3 girl...
And nurse mention to me about the gynae package etc... Plus doc fee for caesarean.. Not first time c section cost must more... Siao Liao... Faint...
Double impact, went to pick up hospital room fees... Also not cheap.. For my first 2, I sign up for 4 bedded c section w epidural, then got upgraded to 2 bedded same for 2 pregnancy.. ( high chance cos TMC only 1 4bedded room)
But for this pregnancy, I have the urge to go for single room cos my 2 girls sure be coming to spend time and scared the disturb people. My c section will be on a Friday... Weekend no school, and sure both me and neighbors sure a lot of visitors.

Back