(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Eh I can add you in la.. whats your email address? But will still need admin to approve.. but i do see new members added.. the admin i think more active in the watsapp group.. conversation there moves vv fast too.. hahah..
whatsapp too fast .. cannot lah lolz i got other whatsapp group what piangz..when everyone in mood to chat ..my ting dong kept ringing :D

2 nights for natural and 3 nights for c-sect.

my gynae has two clinics.

one at parkway east, one at mount e novena.

but i compared both pricing (not really a huge diff)
Hmm, but at least peh has the choice to choose double or 4 sharing room. Mt e novena is the lowest range is single room only.
My gynae can deliver in mt e novena or tmc. If my bb let me strike big lottery b4 his birth then maybe I will consider mt e novena suite...lol...

whatsapp too fast .. cannot lah lolz i got other whatsapp group what piangz..when everyone in mood to chat ..my ting dong kept ringing :D
u can choose off the ding dong notification for group chat ma... but still if there are many ppl in the group chat... difficult to look thru the whole list...

Hmm, but at least peh has the choice to choose double or 4 sharing room. Mt e novena is the lowest range is single room only.
My gynae can deliver in mt e novena or tmc. If my bb let me strike big lottery b4 his birth then maybe I will consider mt e novena suite...lol...
National Day TOTO draw coming :D

Lol can off notifications.. so wont be that bad..

I do have people adding me as friends on FB too. But I am not sure if it's our Jan mummies! So I haven't added anyone too. :p

Maybe thats y you havent been added.. The admin FB nick is Nelly Joy.. same as her nick here.. I just message her to see if she would like to make more mummies admin..

huh cheng tng liang? the cheng tng is made up of longan and red date soup leh... where got liang?!
I cant remember what we cannot eat in the chwng tng.. there is something inside pregnant women drink no good.... but in moderation can lah...

Ahha! Wah suite.
I think I can't afford the suite at mount e novena.

But I think single bed will be better.

Hub can stay over, I can get more rest

Ya. I find FB better than whatsapp too. I used to get 1000 messages a day. Then my phone no battery. Cannot reply too! Lol!! But more privacy lah. Then over here it's too public. Everyone and anyone can read!

Maybe thats y you havent been added.. The admin FB nick is Nelly Joy.. same as her nick here.. I just message her to see if she would like to make more mummies admin..
i know but once you off it ..u dunno ..by the time u saw it ...100s of msg hard to follow :D :D

Ya. I find FB better than whatsapp too. I used to get 1000 messages a day. Then my phone no battery. Cannot reply too! Lol!! But more privacy lah. Then over here it's too public. Everyone and anyone can read!

I find the fb group abit inactive.
Think this forum more active ahha

Maybe! Just drop me a message along with the friend request to let me know so I can add you. Thanks!! :)

i know but once you off it ..u dunno ..by the time u saw it ...100s of msg hard to follow :D :D

Yeah haha hard to follow.. I tell you some times the msg can hit like 300.. lolz.. I do scroll back to read.. but some mummies will just skip..

Actually my last mummy group more active on FB.. this one a bit diff.. like very active on watsapp and forum.. but moderate only on FB.. haha..

Yeah haha hard to follow.. I tell you some times the msg can hit like 300.. lolz.. I do scroll back to read.. but some mummies will just skip..

Actually my last mummy group more active on FB.. this one a bit diff.. like very active on watsapp and forum.. but moderate only on FB.. haha..
my nov mummies is active here 1st ...then slowly FB .. whatsapp i dunno but i believe those close one will have

Active on whatsapp very difficult to catch up. Haha! Many mummies companies ban FB so can only use forum, then by the time they reach home too tired for FB! Lol!

my nov mummies is active here 1st ...then slowly FB .. whatsapp i dunno but i believe those close one will have

Mine was here all the way till baby was born then moved to FB, but FB too many women, very luan so i left the group and created a whatsapp group with the close ones who meet up regularly. :D

u try sharing information here, you have to scroll back a lot pages...

so @PTB7674 I do want to agree with you SMH is good for sharing information but in fact, this is a place of chit chat hahahah :D

i used to like this thread
but i realize a lot of chit chat here until i find it irritating

u try sharing information here, you have to scroll back a lot pages...

so @PTB7674 I do want to agree with you SMH is good for sharing information but in fact, this is a place of chit chat hahahah :D
lolz... if just sharing information very boring and dry leh :D beside chatting is a form of sharing information also wat
oops

Haha my #1 one very complicated.. because I join the forum late.. so by then most mummies already port over to FB.. then nobody add those newly join one in the forum.. so we decided to create another FB.. so then become 2 FBs.. then suddenly one day one of the older member went back to the forum and so we managed to join the first FB.. but then after that they decided not to accept any more new members for the first FB.. so even newer forum members again still have to join the second FB.. and then after that I got to know my pri sch friend is in another FB (i dont know how it was set up), which also allow hubbies to join & has a lot of members.. so now there's three FBs.. so anyw I added some of those in first and second FB to the third FB.. and close the second group.. the third FB is currently the biggest and the most active one with 184 members..

For closer mummies.. we have a watsapp group with about 6 of us :)

Haha my #1 one very complicated.. because I join the forum late.. so by then most mummies already port over to FB.. then nobody add those newly join one in the forum.. so we decided to create another FB.. so then become 2 FBs.. then suddenly one day one of the older member went back to the forum and so we managed to join the first FB.. but then after that they decided not to accept any more new members for the first FB.. so even newer forum members again still have to join the second FB.. and then after that I got to know my pri sch friend is in another FB (i dont know how it was set up), which also allow hubbies to join & has a lot of members.. so now there's three FBs.. so anyw I added some of those in first and second FB to the third FB.. and close the second group.. the third FB is currently the biggest and the most active one with 184 members..

wah really ruan leh :D hubby also join ... my hubby will kill me if i add his into the group with all the chatting :D

haha it easy to unwatch the notification from this thread if the no of posts irritate you... but trust me even if you go other threads you will have half the thread are chit chat rather than sharing information... there are only so much information we can share!

haha it easy to unwatch the notification from your thread if the no of threads irritates you... but trust me even if you go other threads you will have half the thread are chit chat rather than sharing information... there are only so much information we can share!
in term of information ..think join FB is better ...
beside our information sharing is impromptu one :D
if only the search function here is good .. meaning they will narrow down to specific post with tat key word and not scroll that entire page with that key word :D

Really quite complicated! Haha.. :p

By the way I added you already. :)

wah really ruan leh :D hubby also join ... my hubby will kill me if i add his into the group with all the chatting :D

Lol yes vv ruan.. surprisingly some of the hubbies actually join in the conversation.. and make good contributions :D Most of the stuff there is to ask for advice.. share info & good deals like taka toy fair, baby fairs.. so still quite ok.. not much chitchat really.. so its really a good form of support..

haha it easy to unwatch the notification from this thread if the no of posts irritate you... but trust me even if you go other threads you will have half the thread are chit chat rather than sharing information... there are only so much information we can share!

Actually for my April mummies group, there was hardly any info sharing. Lots of day to day chit chats on everything under the sun! But it's fun to read leh. Haha! :D

in term of information ..think join FB is better ...
beside our information sharing is impromptu one :D
if only the search function here is good .. meaning they will narrow down to specific post with tat key word and not scroll that entire page with that key word :D

yeah for info sharing is best on FB.. here and watsapp hard to keep track.. FB can also search keywords if using computer.. so its good for info sharing..

Lol yes vv ruan.. surprisingly some of the hubbies actually join in the conversation.. and make good contributions :D Most of the stuff there is to ask for advice.. share info & good deals like taka toy fair, baby fairs.. so still quite ok.. not much chitchat really.. so its really a good form of support..
yah fb group is this kind information sharing lor
even now when i need advice on for kid/toddler i will post in my nov fb group :D

move fast only during working hours...

time to knock off!!

today onwards must brace MRT crowd :( PIL car died on us

Back