(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

somehow only preggers will have this problem... wake up for pee then cant return to sleep... before preggy, I dont see such problem... last night I have the same issue too!...

haha eh most of the time i can get back to sleep.. even after preggy.. i am lucky in this sense.. haha.. i need lotsa sleep!

somehow only preggers will have this problem... wake up for pee then cant return to sleep... before preggy, I dont see such problem... last night I have the same issue too!...

i used to wake up once or twice to pee before preggy and cant get back to sleep.

but after preggy it got worse.:confused:
and dh snoring really dont help much

Lolz so you use one room to do toilet and walk in no wonder .. The old hbd layout dun allow that haiz

i knocked off my storeroom as well.
cause it was blocking the kitchen walkway.

mine old hdb also.
23 years old.

waited for a long to get approval from hdb

i knocked off my storeroom as well.
cause it was blocking the kitchen walkway.

mine old hdb also.
23 years old.

waited for a long to get approval from hdb

At least layout allow u to do that . My MBR stick out one not connected any room one haiz

Raining in Outram already...

I had sambal fried rice from the staff restaurant today... not much taste, just fill stomach only...

ImageUploadedByForum1406609777.282132.jpg
lunch
At bugis but cheer guah not nice

Raining in Outram already...

I had sambal fried rice from the staff restaurant today... not much taste, just fill stomach only...

My vege rice also damn disappointing. Dunno why today I find it very salty. Maybe my palate is changing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    906.7 KB · Views: 111
Oh God! that was scary!
Thank god though that it all went well.
So now you have hired help, to do things around in the house?

We have also started calling help once a week, hopefully that would make things easier for us :)

Yes! I really lucky that day. Thanks. :)

It's good to get help! I used to be very stubborn about it. Now my load is much lighter and I get more rest time. My helper comes once a week and start with cleaning of furniture or kitchen, followed by washing, hanging, folding and ironing of laundry, change bedding, wash toilets and clean windows alternate week! Phew! Hopefully you find a helper soon. :D

true lah :D their mee goreng not bad according to hubby :D

agreed !!! partial if born in jan for me :D

i did a quick maths ...

assuming each gynae visit is $400 ( max ) we need around 10 visits ie ( 6/8/12/16/20/24/28/32/36/40) only $4K + Oscar + harmony + 20wks scan ...another max $2K
but the delivery part easily $10k and more ... so they only cover 6K :D:D

baby bonus is only $6K if not wrong :D :D and CDA top up $6K ...
woah ...having kid is expensive :D

...so @lovexuan is my idol :D :D

Haha! I am not the only one with 3 kids. We still have a mummy of 4 over here! @newbiemom :D

Anyway talking about the type of rooms in the hospital.. I stayed in 2 bedder rooms for my previous two because I was very scared to sleep alone! But for my #2, I really couldn't stand my neighbour!! Her hubby stayed with her till 3am to watch tv. Then after he was gone, she was whatsapping on her phone with full volume. Finally when I dozed off, I woke up to her scary snoring at 5am!!! Then from 8am, her bed was like a picnic table. I was topless and trying to latch my boy and her visitors aka parents in law kept opening my curtains to peep at me. Really arghhhhh experience. My hubby cannot stay with me because he needs to take care of the older kids and send them to school etc. I am so tempted to choose single or suite this time! But I don't want to sleep alone leh. MAH told me my kids can stay if I take the family suite. But it's not practical because it's inconvenient to go to school etc. How ah! Haha

Anyway talking about the type of rooms in the hospital.. I stayed in 2 bedder rooms for my previous two because I was very scared to sleep alone! But for my #2, I really couldn't stand my neighbour!! Her hubby stayed with her till 3am to watch tv. Then after he was gone, she was whatsapping on her phone with full volume. Finally when I dozed off, I woke up to her scary snoring at 5am!!! Then from 8am, her bed was like a picnic table. I was topless and trying to latch my boy and her visitors aka parents in law kept opening my curtains to peep at me. Really arghhhhh experience. My hubby cannot stay with me because he needs to take care of the older kids and send them to school etc. I am so tempted to choose single or suite this time! But I don't want to sleep alone leh. How ah! Haha

Get hubby to stay overnight with you? Can your two older ones stay at home with your parents/in laws or someone you trust? Tell them it's a special sleepover during term time... LOL. Otherwise, if you choose a single bedder, you keep the TV on or have a nightlight?? Sometimes, when I travel for work, I will leave the TV on when I sleep, so that it's not "too quiet".

I was thinking of taking a 2 bedder too, but then I don't want to get irritating neighbours like what you had! What's the likelihood of getting free upgrade to single bedder from 2 bedder??

Get hubby to stay overnight with you? Can your two older ones stay at home with your parents/in laws or someone you trust? Tell them it's a special sleepover during term time... LOL. Otherwise, if you choose a single bedder, you keep the TV on or have a nightlight?? Sometimes, when I travel for work, I will leave the TV on when I sleep, so that it's not "too quiet".

I was thinking of taking a 2 bedder too, but then I don't want to get irritating neighbours like what you had! What's the likelihood of getting free upgrade to single bedder from 2 bedder??

I hope he can do that too! But I think it's quite difficult as we do not have alternative help. My in laws are not in sg. My parents work full time and even overtime and they don't like to take care of the kids. For my #1, I slept alone in the 2 bedder during the first night. But it was ok because I curled up under the blanket and too tired to think about loneliness. Haha! I need total darkness and silence
to sleep. But keeping the tv turned on sounds like a good idea. Some noise and not too quiet. Hopefully baby can room in with me then still not too bad!! An irritating neighbour is really difficult to bear because the nurse cannot do anything about it. Not sure about free upgrade though. I have not been offered that before. :)

Anyway talking about the type of rooms in the hospital.. I stayed in 2 bedder rooms for my previous two because I was very scared to sleep alone! But for my #2, I really couldn't stand my neighbour!! Her hubby stayed with her till 3am to watch tv. Then after he was gone, she was whatsapping on her phone with full volume. Finally when I dozed off, I woke up to her scary snoring at 5am!!! Then from 8am, her bed was like a picnic table. I was topless and trying to latch my boy and her visitors aka parents in law kept opening my curtains to peep at me. Really arghhhhh experience. My hubby cannot stay with me because he needs to take care of the older kids and send them to school etc. I am so tempted to choose single or suite this time! But I don't want to sleep alone leh. MAH told me my kids can stay if I take the family suite. But it's not practical because it's inconvenient to go to school etc. How ah! Haha

Wow so inconsiderate of your neighbor! I would asked the nurses to inform her visitor to stop peeping n keep her volume down. Strange how people can be so thoughtless?!?!

I think our palates are really changing. My favourite din tai fung tastes horrid to me now. Sigh!!
that is for sure one !!!

lolz that is what did when i travel too ...on tv lolz ...just hope they dun show horror movie at that timing :D

if TMC got chance of upgrade lolz cos they always overbook

Wow so inconsiderate of your neighbor! I would asked the nurses to inform her visitor to stop peeping n keep her volume down. Strange how people can be so thoughtless?!?!

I did inform the nurses but it didn't stop them. My room was like a market place everyday. And I even overheard the mummy telling her visitors that I was really odd and quiet, all alone without any visitors. Then they would stare as I walked to use the toilet. Made me feel so uneasy! Like I was an alien or what. I don't know who's more strange! Me or her.. Lol!!

yah that is what my mom told me ..she stayed in tmc also 2bedroom and the neighbour really alot of visitor and alot of noise that is why i want single room :D i like quiet ...

i know it is a happy occasion...new members but also must think of others mah ..other mummy want to rest one ...

that is for sure one !!!

lolz that is what did when i travel too ...on tv lolz ...just hope they dun show horror movie at that timing :D

if TMC got chance of upgrade lolz cos they always overbook

I don't know how do you mummies go on business trips alone! I would be too scared. Never slept alone before in my life perhaps. Maybe I should switch on the mount alvernia baby video throughout the night. No horror! :p

yah that is what my mom told me ..she stayed in tmc also 2bedroom and the neighbour really alot of visitor and alot of noise that is why i want single room :D i like quiet ...

i know it is a happy occasion...new members but also must think of others mah ..other mummy want to rest one ...

Yes yes! Definitely worth a celebration. But cannot party from day till night and kah jiao other people mah. Too bad I am the type who prefers peace and quiet too. Lol. Looks like I must really take single room this time. Difference is only $200. Not more ex. So I am tempted to try the suite! Add another $700. Keke :D

I don't know how do you mummies go on business trips alone! I would be too scared. Never slept alone before in my life perhaps. Maybe I should switch on the mount alvernia baby video throughout the night. No horror! :p
on TV whole night lor lolz ... my biz travel the counterpart will organise activites whole day until 9-10pm one ...tired until wan to die liao...sure can sleep one :D but now got hubby and son...they will join me lolz ..bunk in...similarly if my hubby travel to places i like i also bring my son go join him :D :D

Yes yes! Definitely worth a celebration. But cannot party from day till night and kah jiao other people mah. Too bad I am the type who prefers peace and quiet too. Lol. Looks like I must really take single room this time. Difference is only $200. Not more ex. So I am tempted to try the suite! Add another $700. Keke :D
i am light sleeper... even after GA when pple open my door i also can hear and wake up so must go single one ...if not i will get very cranky if not enuff sleep :D :D

single / suite is good cos our kids or hubby can come in and stay until late without interrupting others mah

on TV whole night lor lolz ... my biz travel the counterpart will organise activites whole day until 9-10pm one ...tired until wan to die liao...sure can sleep one :D but now got hubby and son...they will join me lolz ..bunk in...similarly if my hubby travel to places i like i also bring my son go join him :D :D

Soooooo good!! :D Yes, do bring your son along. Once he goes to primary school, not as much freedom anymore. Must follow the MOE calendar. Heehee..

Soooooo good!! :D Yes, do bring your son along. Once he goes to primary school, not as much freedom anymore. Must follow the MOE calendar. Heehee..
only pre nursery still can pon ten :D :D but now nursery liao try not too ... lolz beside no interesting place to travel on biz liao :D :D

i am light sleeper... even after GA when pple open my door i also can hear and wake up so must go single one ...if not i will get very cranky if not enuff sleep :D :D

single / suite is good cos our kids or hubby can come in and stay until late without interrupting others mah

I became a light sleeper only after having kids. I know I should prepare myself and look forward to sleepless nights once my newborn has arrived. But I still appreciate some peace while at the hospital so I can quickly catch up on some sleep whenever possible. Heehee..

And my neighbour hor. The visitors were like suddenly WAHAHAHAHAHA every now and then. Startled my baby too. Like not so nice... Think already I feel argh. So yea, I guess single or suite is really better.

only pre nursery still can pon ten :D :D but now nursery liao try not too ... lolz beside no interesting place to travel on biz liao :D :D

I still let my girl pon ten when she was in K2. Haha! But now P1 it's really no no. The teachers will call me up the monent she didn't attend school. :p

I became a light sleeper only after having kids. I know I should prepare myself and look forward to sleepless nights once my newborn has arrived. But I still appreciate some peace while at the hospital so I can quickly catch up on some sleep whenever possible. Heehee..

And my neighbour hor. The visitors were like suddenly WAHAHAHAHAHA every now and then. Startled my baby too. Like not so nice... Think already I feel argh. So yea, I guess single or suite is really better.
by default i am not ..but some how after C sect ... that day i become light sleeper lolz :D after that no more deep sleep even until now :D

I still let my girl pon ten when she was in K2. Haha! But now P1 it's really no no. The teachers will call me up the monent she didn't attend school. :p
really lolz ... i got no excuse to pon ten now leh ...go europe the plane can kena shoot down ...
go china...plane get missing .. SEA countries ... haze threat... japan which we gian - radiation threat esp when they going to restart the nuclear plant now and giving out iodine pills tot their resident ... NZ haben recover from the big EQ ... australia maybe ... the world is soo luan nowaday

Back