Indonesian transfer maid

umie2b

I have a Muslim Indonesian maid to let go (she will be on home leave for whole mth of December 2014). She's good at taking care of my toddler (since baby) & my 5yrs old boy. Can cook simple dishes for my children, as I do the major cooking myself. She have her own children too, so she's reliable with kids. She do laundry, clean the house well & sometime a little marketing. Her salary is $450 with off days now and she's asking for $50 increment. With handphone. Preferably she can have her own room. Her contract actually end 30 April 2015 but I have to let her go early as my children will be staying at my MIL's place before school start next year January 2015.

Last edited:

Hi,

I'm keen to employ her, can you please share her profile with me?

I need a maid that can cook independently and household chores, kids have grown up.

Thanks in advance :)
Eve

Email: [email protected]

Hi all, I'm a ftwm so I can only reply on Saturday only but here I wanna share her profile:-

Race: Muslim Indonesian, pray & fast (wearing headgear in my household, it's up to her if new employer doesn't allowed)

Willing to;
Care for infant/ baby
Young children (not more than 2)
Household chores
Simple cooking and able to follow recipes

Last edited:
Thks for replying. i have pmed u to contact me so that i can interview her myself. timing is just right for me cos my maid of 5 yrs is leaving in Jan. :):):)

Hi, still keen on employing my current maid? Since I've already state bit of her profile, pm me ya thanks

Hi yes. I have pmed u to contact me so i can have an interview with her personally. Can that be arrange?.

Back