(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

ya lorz...those were the days... now cover 80% compared to last time its 100%... spoil hor...

but then they dun cover my MTPT stay, I only knew last min, so admission day I told TMC reception I will downgrade to single room instead of suite... they are so kind, they let me have the suite...

Yes I agree with @PTB7674 , the nurses at suite level are top notched...
got 80% better than nothing leh ... my own company 0% leh :D :D
weird how come MTPT stay dun cover...you got challenge them or not ..,some insurance company need to be challenge liao ..they will reject everything just to save money

which suite you stayed the last round ? i went hospital tour on sat the nurse at suite level suggest lincoln suit cos the layout better ..she said that one is a hot cake suite :D ...

S/N | MTB Nick | EDD | BB Gender | Gynae name | Hospital | BB Rank | Residence
\ 1 | Missyz | 1-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Su Lin Lin | NUH | 1 | Br Batok
\ 2 | ReneLPN | 3-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Tan TC | KKH | 1 | Woodlands
\ 3 | lovexuan | 3-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Koh Cheng Huat | MAH | 3 | AMK
\ 4 | ciakes | 3-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Adelina Wong | TMC | 1 | Siglap
\ 5 | Poohtastic | 3-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Yvonne Chan | TMC | 2 | Kembangan
\ 6 | Kittybaby12 | 6-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Lee LC | TBC | 1 | CCK
\ 7 | dragon_baby | 8-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 2 | Sengkang
\ 8 | MsCrappislogist | 8-Jan-15 | TBA | TBA | NUH | 1 | CCK
\ 9 | bluelove00 | 9-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Wong | TMC | 1 | Bt Panjang
\ 10 | rourou89 | 11-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Adrian Tan | TMC | 2 | Jurong West
\ 11 | PT7674 | 11-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Caroline Khi | TMC | 2 | Sengkang
\ 12 | cinderelly | 13-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Yvonne Chan | TMC | 3 | outram
\ 13 | HappiBerries | 14-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 2 | AMK
\ 14 | sakshi | 17-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr. George Maria | KKH | 1 | clementi
\ 15 | winnielove | 17-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Roland Chieng | PWE | 1 | Ubi
\ 16 | sunflower307 | 18-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Chua TM | NUH | 1 | CCK
\ 17 | Amberosw | 18-Jan-15 | 70% male | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 3 | AMK
\ 18 | Flan | 19-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Irene Chua | TBC | 1 |
\ 19 | iwspider | 19-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Irene Chua | TBC | 2 | TPY
\ 20 | yingoinkoink | 20-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr AL Lim | TMC | 2 | Punggol
\ 21 | Hanerin | 20-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Chen Lin Han | MAH | 1 | Sembawang
\ 22 | Bbcripps | 21-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Kowa | MEH | 1 | Tg Rhu
\ 23 | Newbiemom | 21-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Kenneth Lee | MAH | 4 |
\ 24 | xiaosnowii | 22-Jan-15 | TBA | TBA | TBA | TBA | TBA
\ 25 | Sugarlove87 | 23-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Citra Mattar | NUH | 1 | Jurong West
\ 26 | GetawayJunkie | 23-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 1 | Clementi, Bt Batok
\ 27 | Dearbabe | 26-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Loh | TMC | 1 | Eunos
\ 28 | alexcmy | 27-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr John Tee | KKH | 1 | TPY
\ 29 | Krissyun | 28-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Heng TL | PWE | 1 | Ubi
\ 30 | yingzz | 29-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 2 | Bt Panjang
\ 31 | ecym | 31-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 2 | Expo
\ 32 | Piggypong | 31-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Lawrence Ang | TMC | 2 | TPY
\ 33 | Xicloudix | 31-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Tan TC | KKH | 3 | Tampines
\ 34 | linlin | 5-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Fong Yang | MAH | 2 | Jurong West
\ 35 | Blumiz | 8-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 1 | Sengkang
\ 35 | DOLLYL | 15-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Wong | TMC | 1 | Punggol

princess 's EDD changed so updated liao

got 80% better than nothing leh ... my own company 0% leh :D :D
weird how come MTPT stay dun cover...you got challenge them or not ..,some insurance company need to be challenge liao ..they will reject everything just to save money

which suite you stayed the last round ? i went hospital tour on sat the nurse at suite level suggest lincoln suit cos the layout better ..she said that one is a hot cake suite :D ...

i stayed at Chancery Suite for my first... 2nd one was Dalvey... it was far far away from the nursery, dun choose Dalvey, its longish in layout...

I challengd already... all insurance dun cover MTPT unless life threatening to mummy which I was not!

i stayed at Balmoral Suite for my first... 2nd one I dun remember the name... it was far far away from the nursery...

I challengd already... all insurance dun cover MTPT unless life threatening to mummy which I was not!

wah shiok leh... they showed us the balmoral suite that day ... big enuff to have a party inside :D :D

huh? like that say they win liao lor ...

i dun even dare to think abt weight anymore cos my 1st one i cant even lose a single kg :D :D this one ... i think need to go find those slimming centre :D :D

Haha me too! I used to be under 50kg.. and i cant lose back the extra weight :( i hope that this time round with #2.. can lose back all the weight i gained for #1 too.. *must be dreaming* hhaha..

wah shiok leh... they showed us the balmoral suite that day ... big enuff to have a party inside :D :D

huh? like that say they win liao lor ...
remembered the wrong names - went to website to see the layout then remembered

Its Chancery and Dalvey

remembered the wrong names - went to website to see the layout then remembered

Its Chancery and Dalvey

chancery and balmoral same category...got dinning table but chancery more hua :D same price but got divider ...good for hubby to tarpow in to eat :D :D did you hubby check in with you too ?

dalvey is the smallest suite one ...that's the one i got upgraded to :D :D the layout not good but since free upgrade chin cai but this round i choose one .. not that one liao :D :D

chancery and balmoral same category...got dinning table but chancery more hua :D same price ...good for hubby to tarpow in to eat :D :D did you hubby check in with you too ?

dalvey is the smallest suite one ...that's the one i got upgraded to :D :D the layout not good but since free upgrade chin cai but this round i choose one .. not that one liao :D :D
not bad.. how come got free upgrade? what did you choose at first? Chancery and Thomson Suite has separate dining room and bedroom separate by a compartment... good when you need to hide to BF while your DH can entertain the visitor in another room... Of cos hubby got stay la... at both times... he stayed throughout the 5 and 3 days with me respectively, his meals are also paid for...

not bad.. how come got free upgrade? what did you choose at first? Chancery and Thomson Suite has separate dining room and bedroom separate by a compartment... good when you need to hide to BF while your DH can entertain the visitor in another room... Of cos hubby got stay la... at both times... he stayed throughout the 5 and 3 days with me respectively, his meals are also paid for...

initially i wanted gleneagle so gynae ask TMC co-ordinator talk to us and showed us around ..and so ok lor ...i choose single niah...but when check in ... no single ..my hubby go cow father cow mother the co-ordinator and we got upgrade lor lolz ...it never occurred to me to take suite that time mah :D i only want peace and quiet ..and single / premier single only crossed my mind ...unitl i tried the suite level then know the diff ...so this round muahahahaha ..

but in term of price ...chancery and balmoral are same range leh ... weird .. if same range everyone sure go chancery cos got divider/compartment lolz ...

wah your company cover his expense too ... good leh ... i think we also din pay for my hubby one ... so shhhh... cos by right dun cover one :D :D

initially i wanted gleneagle so gynae ask TMC co-ordinator talk to us and showed us around ..and so ok lor ...i choose single niah...but when check in ... no single ..my hubby go cow father cow mother the co-ordinator and we got upgrade lor lolz ...it never occurred to me to take suite that time mah :D i only want peace and quiet ..and single / premier single only crossed my mind ...unitl i tried the suite level then know the diff ...so this round muahahahaha ..

but in term of price ...chancery and balmoral are same range leh ... weird .. if same range everyone sure go chancery cos got divider/compartment lolz ...

wah your company cover his expense too ... good leh ... i think we also din pay for my hubby one ... so shhhh... cos by right dun cover one :D :D

I am sure thomson suite has other things ba... cuz I initially asked for thomson... then not available... so they give me chancery lor...

if you choose suite... the companion is staying for free plus daily car park coupon... only meals not included...

if you choose suite... the companion is staying for free plus daily car park coupon... only meals not included...
yah ...it is the meal that insurance dun cover ... ...free carpark but not free from accident ... during our stay here ...our car kena bang while parked in their carpark koaz...

Haha me too! I used to be under 50kg.. and i cant lose back the extra weight :( i hope that this time round with #2.. can lose back all the weight i gained for #1 too.. *must be dreaming* hhaha..

wah i never below 50 kg since becoming adult leh :D :D

I am sure thomson suite has other things ba... cuz I initially asked for thomson... then not available... so they give me chancery lor...
wah ..u aim so high one... your company dun capped the charges one ? you must be damn high position :D

S/N | MTB Nick | EDD | BB Gender | Gynae name | Hospital | BB Rank | Residence
\ 1 | Missyz | 1-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Su Lin Lin | NUH | 1 | Br Batok
\ 2 | ReneLPN | 3-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Tan TC | KKH | 1 | Woodlands
\ 3 | lovexuan | 3-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Koh Cheng Huat | MAH | 3 | AMK
\ 4 | ciakes | 3-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Adelina Wong | TMC | 1 | Siglap
\ 5 | Poohtastic | 3-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Yvonne Chan | TMC | 2 | Kembangan
\ 6 | Kittybaby12 | 6-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Lee LC | TBC | 1 | CCK
\ 7 | dragon_baby | 8-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 2 | Sengkang
\ 8 | MsCrappislogist | 8-Jan-15 | TBA | TBA | NUH | 1 | CCK
\ 9 | bluelove00 | 9-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Wong | TMC | 1 | Bt Panjang
\ 10 | rourou89 | 11-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Adrian Tan | TMC | 2 | Jurong West
\ 11 | PT7674 | 11-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Caroline Khi | TMC | 2 | Sengkang
\ 12 | cinderelly | 13-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Yvonne Chan | TMC | 3 | outram
\ 13 | HappiBerries | 14-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 2 | AMK
\ 14 | sakshi | 17-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr. George Maria | KKH | 1 | clementi
\ 15 | winnielove | 17-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Roland Chieng | PWE | 1 | Ubi
\ 16 | sunflower307 | 18-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Chua TM | NUH | 1 | CCK
\ 17 | Amberosw | 18-Jan-15 | 70% male | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 3 | AMK
\ 18 | Flan | 19-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Irene Chua | TBC | 1 |
\ 19 | iwspider | 19-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Irene Chua | TBC | 2 | TPY
\ 20 | yingoinkoink | 20-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr AL Lim | TMC | 2 | Punggol
\ 21 | Hanerin | 20-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Chen Lin Han | MAH | 1 | Sembawang
\ 22 | Bbcripps | 21-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Kowa | MEH | 1 | Tg Rhu
\ 23 | Newbiemom | 21-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Kenneth Lee | MAH | 4 |
\ 24 | xiaosnowii | 22-Jan-15 | TBA | TBA | TBA | TBA | TBA
\ 25 | Sugarlove87 | 23-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Citra Mattar | NUH | 1 | Jurong West
\ 26 | GetawayJunkie | 23-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 1 | Clementi, Bt Batok
\ 27 | Dearbabe | 26-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Loh | TMC | 1 | Eunos
\ 28 | alexcmy | 27-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr John Tee | KKH | 1 | TPY
\ 29 | Krissyun | 28-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Heng TL | PWE | 1 | Ubi
\ 30 | yingzz | 29-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 2 | Bt Panjang
\ 30 | ecym | 31-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 2 | Expo
\ 31 | Piggypong | 31-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Lawrence Ang | TMC | 2 | TPY
\ 32 | Xicloudix | 31-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Tan TC | KKH | 3 | Tampines
\ 33 | linlin | 5-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Fong Yang | MAH | 2 | Jurong West
\ 34 | Blumiz | 8-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 1 | Sengkang
\ 36 | DOLLYL | 15-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Wong | TMC | 1 | Punggol

yah ...it is the meal that insurance dun cover ... ...free carpark but not free from accident ... during our stay here ...our car kena bang while parked in their carpark koaz...

huh? why like tat... they will valet park at basement leh

My husband! We are fasting. So, this 1 month, he will wake up a little earlier than me to prepare our morning meal at 5am. I will wash the dishes. Dinner, eat at parents'place or buy or he will cook. He will wash and hang the laundry and I will keep them in the cupboard. He is really helpful.

Sometimes, I look at him and just feel so grateful that he is so responsible and caring. :p

A very happy Hari Raya, to you and your family!!
Really, it is a great feat, to be able to fast for such a long period, sp when you are pregnant.

So now you must be busy in the celebrations :)

wah ..u aim so high one... your company dun capped the charges one ? you must be damn high position :D
No lor... so long you are staff of my company, you and the spouse will entitle the same benefits... not by position... but as i stressed :- those were the days!

Selamat Hari Raya @Sugarlove87.

Yawn, how to kick start my engine to work? haha

For those who are taking blackmore pregnancy tablets, John little or Robinson have expo sales which sells them at 20% discount quite frequently. Sometimes I do spot them at 20% discount at their outlets too, those atrium sales or their vitamins sales.

My hubby used to split chores with me. But recently he is very busy. So we hired a part time helper to come every week. I don't think I can do a lot by myself anymore. Especially the cleaning of windows and changing of curtains stuff like that. Got a phobia! Because when I was 35 weeks preggy with my boy, I was still washing toilet and one day I slipped and fell and nobody was home to help me up. Scary!

Oh God! that was scary!
Thank god though that it all went well.
So now you have hired help, to do things around in the house?

We have also started calling help once a week, hopefully that would make things easier for us :)

No lor... so long you are staff of my company, you and the spouse will entitle the same benefits... not by position... but as i stressed :- those were the days!

wah kaoz ... that is very good leh !! but now still got 80% wat ...miah hiam ..be grateful :D
that already saved you a big chunk of the bill :D

wah kaoz ... that is very good leh !! but now still got 80% wat ...miah hiam ..be grateful :D

i thot you said your dh company got cover maternity? You mean they dun cover the hospital stay?

wah dun play play leh... yah i also got part time cleaner on weekly basis...so my housechore everyday is boil water...wash clothes..iron clothes and wash dishes niah :D all others wait for part time cleaner to do on weekend :D
For me, washing dishes is the most tedious thing to do :(

i thot you said your dh company got cover maternity? You mean they dun cover the hospital stay?

tot i mentioned...cover until end of the year so see princess when wan to come out lor ...if she come out before dec it is covered ...if she come out jan then out of our own pocket liao :D :D
but insurance dun cover HIS meal wat

eh... when you work in the same place for 6 yrs without increment & pathetic bonus... and now the insurance coverage also cut! You will hiam every bit! kekekeke

tot i mentioned...cover until end of the year so see princess when wan to come out lor ...if she come out before dec it is covered ...if she come out jan then out of our own pocket liao :D :D
but insurance dun cover HIS meal wat

aiyah... the meal cost minimal compared to other costs...

aiyah... the meal cost minimal compared to other costs...
true lah :D their mee goreng not bad according to hubby :D

Correction!!!! Now its partly hahaha :p

agreed !!! partial if born in jan for me :D

i did a quick maths ...

assuming each gynae visit is $400 ( max ) we need around 10 visits ie ( 6/8/12/16/20/24/28/32/36/40) only $4K + Oscar + harmony + 20wks scan ...another max $2K
but the delivery part easily $10k and more ... so they only cover 6K :D:D

baby bonus is only $6K if not wrong :D :D and CDA top up $6K ...
woah ...having kid is expensive :D

...so @lovexuan is my idol :D :D

haha not bad already la~ haha I can't claim any.

Choose NUH private coz my hub is a regular so thought his CSC card got discount for any doc visit.
Turns out not the way I thought no discount at all, plus hub blur blur don't know can claim what cannot claim and he only can claim up to $550 a yr, after which if we use the card, his salary will be deducted accordingly.

If I would have known, I would went to get a referral to see NUH haha

haha not bad already la~ haha I can't claim any.

Choose NUH private coz my hub is a regular so thought his CSC card got discount for any doc visit.
Turns out not the way I thought no discount at all, plus hub blur blur don't know can claim what cannot claim and he only can claim up to $550 a yr, after which if we use the card, his salary will be deducted accordingly.

If I would have known, I would went to get a referral to see NUH haha
$550 per year not alot leh ... and why deduct his salary is use the card again ... they should just reject can liao

true lah :D their mee goreng not bad according to hubby :D

agreed !!! partial if born in jan for me :D

i did a quick maths ...

assuming each gynae visit is $400 ( max ) we need around 10 visits ie ( 6/8/12/16/20/24/28/32/36/40) only $4K + Oscar + harmony + 20wks scan ...another max $2K
but the delivery part easily $10k and more ... so they only cover 6K :D:D

baby bonus is only $6K if not wrong :D :D and CDA top up $6K ...
woah ...having kid is expensive :D

...so @lovexuan is my idol :D :D

My first born bill for 5 days for c sect is $15K staying at Chancery Suite! phew!

milk can reduce the absorption of iron
oh, is it!
i didnt know that.
I have been taking my pills, after breakfast and I am having milk daily in my breakfast.

thanks for sharing this info. Now I will make sure to have some gap between the meal and pills :)

Back