IVF/ICSI Support Group

I am also in 2ww.. Just did ET last Thursday and BT only on 11 Aug. It's definitely a long wait. The mind just keep wandering with thots that are negative whilst praying for the best. Summerreef are you working or on HL?
Hi knottie, nice having a companion on 2ww too. I am on HL. Wanted to go back on 2nd week but decided that this is the best time to take a good break and be stress free! How about yourself! I agree with you totally! Wanting to stay positive and yet afraid of the failure as this is my 2nd try already. First try was cancelled and did not make it to ET. This time managed to transfer 2 embryos which is already a progression for us. How many did you transfer?

Summerreef: i am also in HL but kinda of working from home. Abit paiseh to keep taking time off for scans and going away for 2 weeks everytime. My first fresh was successful and I am trying for my second now. Did natural FET but was cancelled coz ovulation took too long to happen. Failed on the medicated the last round so doing this round with my last 2 embryo. These last 2 embryos were grade 3, embryologist and doc did say I should not be too concern as all these embryos are deemed useable. But somehow still abit concern. Am trying not too read too much into the symptoms as I had similar spotting and cramps for both the successful one and failed one. Hence, last round when the cycle failed I was quite upset. Pray we will all BFP in this cycle!

My last 19days HL I totally ignored work. Got my teammate to cover for me. But my coming HL in Aug I shall choose to work from home. I think happier this way as keep myself occupied.

Babyoscar, are you also on HL? Actually when on HL, it's kinda of hard to pass time.

Yup, I am on HL too. I am also trying for my no 2. This is my 3rd fresh cycle. I didn't manage to go through ET on my 1st cycle. I BFP on my 2nd cycle. Did a FET in Feb this yr but failed. So now I am trying my 3rd cycle. How old is ur 1st child? Boy or gal? Mine is a boy and 14 mths now.

Babyoscar: mine is a girl and she is 15 mths now. Your bb boy was born in May? My EDD for my little darling was also supposed to be May but she decided to come out 4 weeks early. We could be cycling in the same month back then..

Do you gals have any symptoms so far? Other than some occasional twinges on the left and right side on 5dp2dt and 6dp2dt, I've got no more symptom since... Really hope it will work this round... Praying...

Congrats Arry! Hoping to catch ur bb dust too!

Knottie, yup my boy was born in May! I think we were really cycling in the same mth then! Hee..

Summerreef, i have no symptoms at all except the occasional stomach cramp since ER.

Pepper,
I'm having my BT on 1st Aug too.
We might bounce into each other that day.. :)

Ladies,
Anyone feel extreme bloatedness during 2WW?

I feel so bloated, especially when standing and walking.

As in 4-5 months pregnant...

Going for one last jab of Pregyl tomorrow...

Hi pepper & faith-bb,

I also doing bt on the 1st Aug. All the best to ourselves.haha.

I have abit of bloatedness, cramp on and off. The stomach big like pregnant as u mentioned..

Gt bit of spoting these 2 days. Shall I call to ask CARE to do test earlier? Or just wait?

Summerreef: so far for me get some tightness feeling on and off. Guess still too early. Just pray my embryos will continue to grow and start to implant.

Troublesome: you should give a call and check. Previously I started spotting and I went in for a test earlier then scheduled. I did ask the nurse this time wrong if can go in earlier for test instead of the scheduled and they said can but must be no more than 3 days earlier. Can get support earlier if you are tested positive

Hi pepper & faith-bb,

I also doing bt on the 1st Aug. All the best to ourselves.haha.

I have abit of bloatedness, cramp on and off. The stomach big like pregnant as u mentioned..

Gt bit of spoting these 2 days. Shall I call to ask CARE to do test earlier? Or just wait?
Maybe u can call them and see what they say...

Pte offer quite good support from what I know...

Yes do call and tell them you're spotting already. Don't have to stick to the actual BT date. Can do earlier if need be

Yea let's pray all our embies grow and stick well!! Just curious why need pregnyl jab as my doc didn't give me that... Hmmm
Initially Dr Sadhana gave utrogestan to insert thrice a day.

But she mention I seems to have quite a lot of discharge and she worried that the utrogestan won't be absorbed as well.

Thus issued Pregyl jab.
Had this for my first cycle too (didn't succeed then)

4 jabs every 3 days.

Guess it's the same, whether insert or jab.
Some prefer insert coz scared of needles.. Haa

Initially Dr Sadhana gave utrogestan to insert thrice a day.

But she mention I seems to have quite a lot of discharge and she worried that the utrogestan won't be absorbed as well.

Thus issued Pregyl jab.
Had this for my first cycle too (didn't succeed then)

4 jabs every 3 days.

Guess it's the same, whether insert or jab.
Some prefer insert coz scared of needles.. Haa

Ah I see.. Thanks for the info! Am on utrogestan 3x a day too. So ya with KKH too. Am with Dr THH :)

hi littlems

good luck to ur ET! read that not easy to make it to blasts but once there, very high chance of good news so all the best ya :)

Thanks dramaqueenie :) Actually I have 4 blasts frozen from my 1st fresh but Dr wanted to culture my frozen embbies to blasts instead of using the blasts directly. Maybe like that they will be able to tell the quality of the eggs from the culturing. Really hope the blasts can help me to succeed this round...

Same as knottie. ..I was starting to bleed a bit like 4-5 days before my scheduled BT. I walked in to kkivf and they allowed me to do my BT earlier.

Call CARE. The nurse ask me to test 2mr as today is still early.

Felt that the spotting getting heavier today. Huhz.
If u test positive using hpt n hospital dun allow u to do early bt, pls go straight to pte gynae for bt n support.

Dun delay. Sometimes, it could be a viable pregnancy but bcos of delay in getting support, u may lose this round.

I am glad that i went to my pte gynae for bt n support on 9dp3dt when i found out i bfp n had bleeds. My hcg was only 23 on first bt.

On 2nd day of stim, I started to jab both gonal f and saizen on the right. Both needles hit the blood vessels and now I got a 50cts size bruise. My left tummy is nicely jabbed so no bruises.

Can I continue to jab daily on my left till the bruise is gone then I will switch to the right? I know I can kind of avoid the bruise but I have found the least painful (apparently most fatty) spot on my right tummy so I don’t know if I want to explore other parts of my right. Haa.

Cd2 scan today. Small follicles and lining 5.2. Tomorrow start jab. Puregon and saizen. The latter is new to me for this 2nd fresh. I guess that's the one for quality improvement.
I had my scan today too CD3 but only manage to see 3 follicles :( tomorrow will start my stimulation at max dosage

On 2nd day of stim, I started to jab both gonal f and saizen on the right. Both needles hit the blood vessels and now I got a 50cts size bruise. My left tummy is nicely jabbed so no bruises.

Can I continue to jab daily on my left till the bruise is gone then I will switch to the right? I know I can kind of avoid the bruise but I have found the least painful (apparently most fatty) spot on my right tummy so I don’t know if I want to explore other parts of my right. Haa.
actually i am curious too. does where to jab,as in left side or right side matters? are we suppoae to jab 1 day left side, e other day right side and continue like this? sisters who bfp, mind to share?thanks :)

I had my scan today too CD3 but only manage to see 3 follicles :( tomorrow will start my stimulation at max dosage
What's your max dosage like? Mine is 400iu and i think it's quite high already.

Can I know if this is your first ivf? Do you know about your AMH?

My 2nd scan is tomorrow at CD6.

Wa.. U r very brave to concentrate on one side.. I am so scare of pain so every injection is at alternate side.. 3 injections per morning.. Pain pain

Last edited:
What's your max dosage like? Mine is 400iu and i think it's quite high already.

Can I know if this is your first ivf? Do you know about your AMH?

My 2nd scan is tomorrow at CD6.
I think it's 300 & 450 gonal f n Menopur but I can't remember which is which. This is my 4th fresh. Bfp n had my daughter who is 33 months now with my 2nd fresh. Last aug fet bfp too but mc.

Back