(2014) ivf mummies support group

Mummies was told hor during preg if drink too much cold drink when bb come out will tend to have 'wind' inside the tummy which they call it colic. Initially ppl tell me drink too much bb will tend to have cough n phlegm n nw got ppl say will tend to have 'wind' in tummy. My bb nw day 23 sometimes also cough duno is it due to the cold drink that I took during preg. So better be safe than sorry, try to cut down cold drinks ba

i finally can stomach fish.. 1st fish soup aft a longgg time...

agree preggie should really abstain from cold food, fruits n DRINKS... but i muz say it's difficult..

Attachments

• 1406537231425.jpg
    1406537231425.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 143
Me too leh.. ok lets drink warm water now. We better change now and no more ice cream.
Btw ladies they say pregnant lady very fast hungry but I am feeling full these few days don't know why and even feel like want to puke.

Wah how come your one so cheap. Anyway is different fair different offer one. take annual plan first before give birth then upgrade. Tmc member got $300 off. Anyway now sign also no need to pay.

Mummies was told hor during preg if drink too much cold drink when bb come out will tend to have 'wind' inside the tummy which they call it colic. Initially ppl tell me drink too much bb will tend to have cough n phlegm n nw got ppl say will tend to have 'wind' in tummy. My bb nw day 23 sometimes also cough duno is it due to the cold drink that I took during preg. So better be safe than sorry, try to cut down cold drinks ba
No la.. my preggy friend was drinking bubble tea like every other day. Coke also drink. No cough or colic or wind. Now also about 2 weeks old. Don't scare yourself.

Maybe it just happens, might not be really what you eat. Don't blame yourself.

Wah how come your one so cheap. Anyway is different fair different offer one. take annual plan first before give birth then upgrade. Tmc member got $300 off. Anyway now sign also no need to pay.
I haven't get any . This is in one of the brochure I brought home. After the initial payment, still need to pay 275 yearly.

Ya I don't rem seeing 1300dollars too when I took the cordlife brochure home to read. Is cord blood and cord stem different storage and different charges? I also don't feel hungry but eat cause time to eat hehe. And yes I can never wear my dh tshirt. His size is already smaller than mine before BfP. He like tight cutting whereas I like loose fit haha.

Joy meme your fish soup very milky hahaha.

I been craving for salad lately been eating almost everyday. I just finish my handmade noodles.

yeah.. it's slice bee hoon with milk.. so happy i can stomach é fish n it's an old tim favorite.. saw fitti diapers at a good px yest.. now compare with pet pet seems lik can fight..

Bb_hc, my package after tmc discount is $1300 and yearly is $250. The yearly $275 is special annual another package. Total they got 4 types of package.
Iwantahealthybaby, I also will just drink tea haha. But I got drink 'bu' soup like cordyceps or other soups for the heat. I also eat durian so like mix.
Dolly watching movie?
Tomorrow is working day for many of you. I can't eat and drink from 12pm onwards till tomorrow lunch. Wah... Don't know if can take it without water.

No la.. my preggy friend was drinking bubble tea like every other day. Coke also drink. No cough or colic or wind. Now also about 2 weeks old. Don't scare yourself.

Maybe it just happens, might not be really what you eat. Don't blame yourself.

Dun drink too much bubble tea there's this mummy that drink too much tea end up a lot of 'Bal dai' n the gynae ask her to stop drinking duno will cause what so dun drink too much cold drink is better.

Sister snow check with you. Which Ward you stay and since yours is natural and csec so just pay must much for your case?

Dun drink too much bubble tea there's this mummy that drink too much tea end up a lot of 'Bal dai' n the gynae ask her to stop drinking duno will cause what so dun drink too much cold drink is better.
Thanks for the advice. So far me have been controlling as much as I can la. Cos i got super cooling body. Every 3-4 days then bones super achy. So I try to avoid cold and cooling stuff. Every few days got to drink taiwan ginger, red date and longan drink to get rid of the 'wind'. Now cannot ba-guan so the aches occur more often also.

Sister snow check with you. Which Ward you stay and since yours is natural and csec so just pay must much for your case?

I choose single bed ward, doc tan patient can only choose single bed or 4 bed, bill haven come yet estimate to arrive in 3-4 weeks time. But single bed is so much comfort coz no one will disturb u n u can have a good rest throughout the nite coz I push the bb to nursery during nite time so I can rest.

Btw dun drink too much coke coz there's caffeine contain in it n I think not good for the bb brain I think. If want to drink try drink sprite or 7 up which does not contain any caffeine

Wah I think by Sep I must book my bed already and dh say to choose single at tmc. Don't want to pay extra money but he wants me to stay single. I very scare I try natural later cannot make it go csec then got to pay for both natural and csec which will cost a bomb.

Just reached home after movie. The movie has no dialogue at all, just sound effects thruout the animation. More for ppl who are into art n young kids...
Wore asos maternity dress today, feel so balloon n I really dun like the after dinner bloated feeling like gg explode anytime...

Dh told me his client couple who are both lawyers told him not to buy bb toys for our bb. They will pass over all their bb toys to us when time comes.
N they may b sponsoring dh to go paris or London w them for furniture shopping.. omg, I m so jealous...

Dolly so good your dh can go london and got free toys.
Btw ladies I got stomachache the whole of yesterday night like got poo the feeling. However I poo 2 times already don't know why still a bit pain. Anyway later I going for the test then check with doc. Aiyoo no food and drink for me. . I am thirsty.. 4 more hours to go before I can eat and drink leh.. endure endure.
I am still laying on my bed.. yesterday wash all the beanie soft toys then after dry will put in zip lock. I have got 3 small Mr Bean and 3 big Mr Bean soft toys to accompany her in her playpen. Think only will put the small one first. Big One When bigger already then be her friend. Mr Bean is so cute hehe..
Happy working everyone.
Buddy what time is your appointment? Maybe afternoon I go and eat marche myself haha. . See how maybe after 12pm I cannot tahan Eat at nearby the food outlet.

Not sure his trip cfm or not but I told him if it's free y not. Next year we will go back hk w bb to return prayers.
I did told him bb toys nvr cross my mind, till date I have not bot the sophie giraffe yet even though got 20% off. Saw tat the suntec bb fair is offering at 29.90, still tiking got use or not.

I think sophie giraffe maybe baby shower I see who want to give as a gift. Even stroller I still have not buy. Btw ladies you all got buy the neck support thing for baby when sit in the car or stroller?

Some mummies said best to buy stroller n car seat when bb birth so tat can bring them along to try before buy. So for time being these 2 items are not tat urgent to get yet as it's aso the most costly items too.

Me also haven't get stroller and baby seat. Did go baby hyperstore over the weekend. Lost by the sheer selection and variety.

I thought of buying baby clothed detergent. Hubby asked me what is the diff between adult ones and children one.

I wanna buy baby bottle detergent. He asked why hot water cannot. Olden days where got such things. Totally killed my shopping urge. Now I got to Google and prove to him the reason before I can buy. Faint faint

Circle just buy already and put at home. He sees already also cannot say anything. Lol.
Hyperstore so many choices, so I prefer to go baby kingdom easier to choose.

Wah I think by Sep I must book my bed already and dh say to choose single at tmc. Don't want to pay extra money but he wants me to stay single. I very scare I try natural later cannot make it go csec then got to pay for both natural and csec which will cost a bomb.

At Tmc I think it cost ard $12k if natural fail end up go Csect coz my frien sis in law give birth in Tmc natural fail end up Csect I let u know how much my bill is when I receive I think shld not be too exp hehe

I nearly got a scare. Just now doc and nurse were so worried that I might deliver as my tummy ache. They do test for me. Btw I am on HL again faint. Don't know if company will give me fried cuttlefish so much.

Me also haven't get stroller and baby seat. Did go baby hyperstore over the weekend. Lost by the sheer selection and variety.

I thought of buying baby clothed detergent. Hubby asked me what is the diff between adult ones and children one.

I wanna buy baby bottle detergent. He asked why hot water cannot. Olden days where got such things. Totally killed my shopping urge. Now I got to Google and prove to him the reason before I can buy. Faint faint

Bb after 1 mth need to put in the car seat Liao if can get the car seat first better n safer for bb.
Bb clothes detergent is gentle n not so strong like adult detergent
Bb bottle detergent is make of vegetable n if u are breast feeding n need to pump frequent n u use only hot water in long term might spoil the pump parts coz I read from the group no need every time sterilise the pump

Iwanhbb, tats ur lunch? Wow, I can't finish them, probably half. Had economy beehoon ard 10 n it's raining now, lazy to go out so just airfry 5 pcs nuggets to tie over lunch first. Wanna go for my fav tom yum beehoon later. Dh said can I dun take so spicy food I just okok. Dun let him know can liao. Let me enjoy chilli till I start bf bah...
well dh it's good to take over passdown toys or clothes as it's blessing for our bb. My gf sister aso packing her gal toys for us, guess they all want clear space in their hse too...

Ya that's my lunch with dh. It main includes salad buffet free flow. That's my 1st round hehe. Today indeed have a super full lunch. Later scan don't know beanies will be too full and sleeping or active and kicking.

Ya suddenly rain start pouring. Morning also got passing cloud rain. I drink bb tea hope later pass urine test.

I am finally home after the hunger and thirst. Just now I not scare myself but the nurse and doctor really scare me. They give me pill to eat so I got to monitor my tummy ache.
I did 2 bts and drink the 1 mineral bottle full of sugar water yuck. Then I also did urine test as scare my uti is back sian. I got to see doc again next week. Then nurse already brief me on the hospital stay and ask me to discussed with dh which bed we are going for. Think oct and Nov popular period as many mummies are giving birth. So need to do booking already. Beanie please guai guai Nov then come out and not Oct.
Btw just now went to buy the confinement shower gel big bottle at $33.80.
Think I Better stay at home and rest now. Don't dare to go out too much as in do too much walking.
Iwantahealthybaby, your lunch looks nice. Mine was carl's junior nearby my doctor there.
Hospital stay is so expensive hor. I think 4 bedded also ex leh.

Finish my adc scan. They today is to see general progress and growth of Twinnies nothing much. But both weight seems quite far apart. Twin A is 818g and Twin B is 723g. Hopefully twin b weight lesser is not cause of the white spot in heart. Later see june tan got to ask.

How long is your HL Lynn?

On my way out to do some errands. Aso preorder suana tent w herbs for 14 days during confinement. It's bulk order w nov mummies so got to trsf her $ for it. It's to get rid of water retention.

My beanie about 675 to 700g. Hmm. Think I must eat more. My hl until next week go back to work. I find I never eat a lot think Better try to eat more.

Hello fellow mummies,

Want a quick way to boost your child’s immunity?

Or an easy way to boost breast milk production and reduce the pain from sore nipples?

How about nourishing your hair and skin for pre and post-natal care?

I’m a mother of 2 and retail the COCOS premium range of coconut derivatives at edenskitchen.sg

20140509-EDENSKITCHEN_0010-small.jpg

Why COCOS?

1.This brand was made and founded in Singapore, with decades of research and expertise behind the processing of every drop of coconut oil.

2.Unlike many brands in the market, COCOS Coconut Oils remain clear and liquid at a huge range of temperatures. Easy to serve, great for the health and palate!

3.The oils are of pharmaceutical grade and are suitable for babies to consume.

4.High in Medium Chain Fatty Acids (found in Mother’s milk), COCOS products contain beneficial supernutrients for the body.

How to use COCOS coconut Oil?

There are countless ways to use coconut oil – be it for the face, hair, body or even to repel mosquitoes, heal bites and wounds….

For a quick boost of immune systems, put a teaspoon of coconut oil into your child’s meals daily.

You can use it on bellies to prevent stretch marks and soothe the itchiness.

For the weeks before labour, coconut oil can be applied to the perineum to reduce tearing and the need for episiotomy during labour.

Nursing mothers can also use it on nipples to ease the soreness during breastfeeding.

For the newborn stage, coconut oil can help remove sticky meconium from the baby’s bottom, remove baby’s cradle cap and many more! It is also an ideal carrier oil for massages!

Where to buy?

For easy purchase, simply visit www.edenskitchen.sg or visit our store at 5 Everton Park, 01-34, weekdays between 11am to 5pm or Alternate Saturdays 10am to 2pm.

Got a question? You can respond to this post or email us at [email protected]

Actually Nov mummies fb thread got many information.. in fact they just pool together to buy the herbal herbs to boil for shower during confinement...

Buddy how was the review? I think your beanies both growth and size are alright. I think if my glucose passed I will eat durian. I will try to eat more but like hard. When then will feel very hungry always. Some ppl said pregnant ladies will be hungry easily and eat a lot. I am only like eating 3 meals and think it's a lot for my stomach already.

Buddy how was the review? I think your beanies both growth and size are alright. I think if my glucose passed I will eat durian. I will try to eat more but like hard. When then will feel very hungry always. Some ppl said pregnant ladies will be hungry easily and eat a lot. I am only like eating 3 meals and think it's a lot for my stomach already.

I think it depends on individual ppl de not all preg would tend to feel hungry

Iwantahealthybaby, I can only see very little movements like up and down, and wriggling on my tummy. The movement is not very big but visible.

You eat so much and only gain 13kg. Maintain very well already. Furthermore you are having twins. I gain about 8 kg so far. I feel my weight suddenly just shoot up this week. My target is only to gain 10 kg for the whole pregnancy. I attended the antenatal class at KKH. They said the optimal weight gain should be around 12.4 kg. Out of this 12.4 kg, 3.3 kg belongs to baby at birth. Think I need to watch my diet already. Must be the fried bee hoon mee that I eat for breakfast. That's about 900 calories. A normal person only needs 1500 calories per day. With a breakfast like this, I only have about 600 calories to share between lunch and dinner. Plus we only need another extra 300 calories per day during 2nd trimester.

There is this recent article by ironladychef. Fried economical bee hoon with 1 luncheon meat and 1 egg is ranked top 10 of the unhealthy food. And I keep eating that. Unknowingly mee siam is ranked #2. It looks so harmless lor! And I love eating the Wang cafe mee siam at kkh!

Back