IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hello sisters.... any of you see TSB - drink her medicine but go accu at Dr Zou - AMK? Please advise if it's okay to start now ? I 3rd day injection .... fresh cycle .
I did. Saw both concurrently 2 months before i cycle in april. Continued with both throughout stimulation till after ET. Stopped accu with dr zou only a week after ET. Still with TSB now for 安胎药。

Thanks all.
The nurse at the teaching room noticed wrong medicine. Should be gonal F. So went back pharmacy to change the puregon to gonal f. I used gonal f before. Much breezier to use.

Good lining.. I think for older and multiple failure patient, they will give saizen.

@portia3 are you around? Would like to know from you whether dr Loh pro natural delivery or c-section..
Hi Hope.

Still around just that i hv been busy... so seldom post.

I dunno if Dr loh is pro natural or c-sect. I had a myomectomy done before but the surgery did not touch my womb cavity. So when i asked him if i can still go for natural birth, he was very quick to answer yes.

So i guess he is probably nuetral to both and will act according to situation and medical profile of each of his patients.

In any case, i will ask him too during my next visit.

Hi portia3 .. Thanks for your reply.. Do update me.. Cos I will only do a last session of intralipid with him on tues.. Will not be seeing him for consultation..

Hi, helping my friend to let go of her crinones (7 left, expiry dec 2014). Letting go at $8 each. Well stored in the fridge. If interested, kindly contact 96673786. Thanks.

Hi @portia3 doc zou is just for accu? No. Med given?
Yes. Just accu cos she knows i taking herbs from tsb.

One thing to note:

TSB is not in favour of accu, red bean soup n red date tea which dr Zou usually ask her patients to take in moderation. You need to make yr own judgement and research n be tactful when dealing with 2 tcm sinsehs.

Laine so where's your ivf gonna be done? is this your subsequent ivf or first time?

I think the interval really depends on individuals. Depends on your follie growth and lining perhaps? Anyway 7 days sound too long apart to me.

Laine so where's your ivf gonna be done? is this your subsequent ivf or first time?

I think the interval really depends on individuals. Depends on your follie growth and lining perhaps? Anyway 7 days sound too long apart to me.
My third fresh le..but first time in kkh. Im not as fast as u ladies, jus started suppression few days ago. Gg for stim ard 4 Aug.

But how they determine first scan where they dunno abt the follie growth at all?

All the best to all in stim or preparing for fet! :)

My scan was 7 days from i started stim, i was told to start stim on friday then the following friday for the scan. Sat trigger shot and monday retrieval. Everything happened so fast that i didnt even have time to react.

Pepper can i know perhaps you're not with kkh?

I always thought such hormone jabs need very close monitoring.

I think mine is considered high at 400iu. That's why need closer scans I think. 1st ivf was same at 400iu puregon. This time also same dosage of gonal f.

not v hight but 300 on the slightly higher side although many sister do higher dosage (I always had to do 300 too).

just re-read your post.. guess you hit the target on time (follicular growth, lining). sometimes it's good too things move fast and smoothly.. less mah-fan thoughts go through our mind with each scan appmt. But many docs will want to see a little sooner/more frequently to look out for over-/under-stimulation.

not v hight but 300 on the slightly higher side although many sister do higher dosage (I always had to do 300 too).

just re-read your post.. guess you hit the target on time (follicular growth, lining). sometimes it's good too things move fast and smoothly.. less mah-fan thoughts go through our mind with each scan appmt. But many docs will want to see a little sooner/more frequently to look out for over-/under-stimulation.

My first and it was much easier than i thought. A blessing that it all went smoothly. Now waiting for pregnancy test on 1st aug.

My first and it was much easier than i thought. A blessing that it all went smoothly. Now waiting for pregnancy test on 1st aug.
Pepper,
I'm having my BT on 1st Aug too.
We might bounce into each other that day.. :)

Ladies,
Anyone feel extreme bloatedness during 2WW?

I feel so bloated, especially when standing and walking.

As in 4-5 months pregnant...

Going for one last jab of Pregyl tomorrow...

Pepper,

Ladies,

All the best to both pepper n faith-bb!

faith-bb, bloatedness is gd! Means gd news! I had it b4 and dr says most likely bfp. But u better c ur dr early as it could be signs of ohss too. Severe ohss will need to be warded. Better c dr in case. Meanwhile u can drink h20 or 100+. Pregyl is progesterone jab? rarely dr will give b4 bt right? Take care!

Pepper,

Ladies,

I feel bloated as well also like 3 to 4 months pregnant but it could be due that im constipated. In fact i lost weight but tummy is damn huge.

Good luck to us on 1st Aug. Im feeling anxious everyday.

I feel bloated as well also like 3 to 4 months pregnant but it could be due that im constipated. In fact i lost weight but tummy is damn huge.

Good luck to us on 1st Aug. Im feeling anxious everyday.

I don't feel constipated but the bloated feel gets bad esp when night comes..
Yup.. Good luck to both of us!!

All the best to both pepper n faith-bb!

faith-bb, bloatedness is gd! Means gd news! I had it b4 and dr says most likely bfp. But u better c ur dr early as it could be signs of ohss too. Severe ohss will need to be warded. Better c dr in case. Meanwhile u can drink h20 or 100+. Pregyl is progesterone jab? rarely dr will give b4 bt right? Take care!
Thanks!

It's the HCG jabs (the one we take for trigger) except it's only 1000iu and not 5000iu.

Just took the last jab this morning.
Stomach so bloated that can't really squeeze to poke in...

I read abt ohss... Other than bloated, also can't pee etc.
But ya.. Shall get 100plus or H20, see helps or not

portia3,read from other thread tt u have passed yr harmony tests n crossed yr 3 months. congrats gal! :)
Congrats portia. Are you going to share on the gender? cool if you're planning not to :)
Thanks, ladies!

Lab in US forgot to do the gender test which also include turner's syndrome. So now my gynae is trying to get them to do a free retest.

Last scan was at 11 weeks. Gynae say shld be a gal. Dh very happy as he prefers gal. My dh also dreamt of a bb gal a few times. Lol.... will be seeing gynae this coming Fri. Will likely do review scan again then.

I dun mind boy or gal. So long bb is healthy and arrive in my arms safely. I am looking fwd to seeing more sisters here joining me soon. :)

Yes as long as healthy baby, it doesn't really matter boy or gal. All of us came a long way. Baby knows how hard we fight for them. Sumtime I feel that not working might have lesser stress but also lead to lots of unnecessary wanderous thinking. Guess in life we really have to embrace n treasure what we have.

Yes as long as healthy baby, it doesn't really matter boy or gal. All of us came a long way. Baby knows how hard we fight for them. Sumtime I feel that not working might have lesser stress but also lead to lots of unnecessary wanderous thinking. Guess in life we really have to embrace n treasure what we have.

I understand what u mean on the unneccessary wanderous thinking if we dun work. But i think for a small group of people, it really makes a difference. My DH and I have a few colleagues who quit their jobs to tcc as they can't seem to find time, energy or just cannot get pregnant due to work stress. And they succeed in just 3 to 6 months after leaving work!

Of cos, in order to do this, one must be prepared financially and also ready to allow career progression to slow down. All thoughts on the future must be positive and constructive in making life possible with just a single income till after confinement.

Really not easy but the few who did it showed us that it is possible. I really admire them for their courage n ability to do it.

I hv been on hl and no pay leave for the last 3 months. Will be back to work this coming Tuesday. Not exactly looking fwd to returning to a madhouse of an office. Pray that everything will continue to go smoothly after i get back to work. However, if required, i am willing to stop work any time. My little bb's well being is most precious to me in my life right now.

Hi back Miracle#2. I've done my first scan on Sat so yes we both are cycling together with ER/ET on Aug :)
Is this your first ivf? Short protocol for you? Making egg whites now (the gagging begins again... too much whites sometimes wanna tor).

Hi back Miracle#2. I've done my first scan on Sat so yes we both are cycling together with ER/ET on Aug :)
Is this your first ivf? Short protocol for you? Making egg whites now (the gagging begins again... too much whites sometimes wanna tor).
I found this dish at Paradise Dynasty called ' Scrambled Egg White with Fish and Dried Scallop (瑶柱芙蓉赛螃蟹)'. Its very nice with lots of egg white and fish! High protein dish! Can go try when u r sick of the usual boiled or half-boiled or scrambled eggs hehe :)
Hee the pic may not look very appetising, but really tasty :p

Attachments

• 1406514624958.jpg
    1406514624958.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 195
I do not know the exact implication but I was told hard boiled is much harder to digest than soft. During ivf, we try to free our body from working too hard other than focusing on making good eggs. So I just take the soft version.

But if you wanna continue the eggs after ET, change to hard boiled. Because we try to avoid non fully cooked food after ET.

Indeed super erxin to eat soft boiled ones everyday haa. If I do eat I have to go with at least a slice of bread. Then won't seem like drinking it -_-

Anyone in their 2ww now? Am scheduled for blood test on 7 aug. Time is passing so slowly during 2ww.. In fact just had ET a week ago and it feels like a month already!

I am also in 2ww.. Just did ET last Thursday and BT only on 11 Aug. It's definitely a long wait. The mind just keep wandering with thots that are negative whilst praying for the best. Summerreef are you working or on HL?

Back