2WW - for those TTC-ing

Must have positive thoughts, ok? Stress will cause more harm.. Jia you and distract yourself with other things... :)

New cycle, new hope! :)

Don't be sad... if you are willing to try iui then give it a try and see how it goes... Maybe your BFP is near you le...
Sometimes can get really sad... sometimes I also wonder why someone gets it easily and why not us? But maybe there is a reason why... like if we were to have now, maybe the baby is not ready... There must be a reason... let's jia you.

Thanks. Trying not to be stressed and think too much during 2WW. I have put on weight recently again. Wonder if I can do light jogging during first week of 2WW. Does anyone have any experience to share?

Thanks. Trying not to be stressed and think too much during 2WW. I have put on weight recently again. Wonder if I can do light jogging during first week of 2WW. Does anyone have any experience to share?

I went to the gym and did my usual threadmills. I guess if you are normally working out it should be ok.. if not perhaps you wanna wait out till 2ww is over jus in case?

I also feel that way. In fact my SGH gynae told me to live life normally and life goes on during 2ww. However the raffles gynae said otherwise. But I had bad experience with the latter gynae so don't think I want to listen to her.

I also feel that way. In fact my SGH gynae told me to live life normally and life goes on during 2ww. However the raffles gynae said otherwise. But I had bad experience with the latter gynae so don't think I want to listen to her.
Yes I was jogging regularly when I conceive #1 ... exercise helps ttc!

So how many are still ttc?

This time round body seems to be playing with me again. Missed my period this time and alrdy late for 12 days. But don't dare to test because I don't seems to experience from any symptoms so scared to see -tive again...

Sigh...

This time round body seems to be playing with me again. Missed my period this time and alrdy late for 12 days. But don't dare to test because I don't seems to experience from any symptoms so scared to see -tive again...

Sigh...
I am still trying. sobs. still no BFP!

I tried natural for 2 yrs (with 2 mcs) before deciding on ivf. For you ladies are you also seeking doctor's checks/help?

As we grow older, it's always the egg quality that's of big concern.

Sigh...

I'm also still TTC-ing...

Hurhur.. i really duno to laugh or cry.. i feel really uncomfortable. Need to constantly encourage myself.

Having pregnancy symptoms is a good sign :D means beanie is clinging on properly

My 2nd pregnancy, I didn't have much symptoms but I wasn't allowed to do any exercise at all. First one was loaded with puking but I could still jog and swim without worry

Having pregnancy symptoms is a good sign :D means beanie is clinging on properly

My 2nd pregnancy, I didn't have much symptoms but I wasn't allowed to do any exercise at all. First one was loaded with puking but I could still jog and swim without worry

With all e puking... i jus wanna lie down... u still can exercise. Wow!

Ladies, just wanna ask if nearing O u should get watery and EWCM daily? cos I noticed I get watery two days ago but yesterday and today quite dry. I am sure I have not Oed yet cos temp still low. Should I be experiencing watery CM daily till it changes to EW?

Just to share before i got my BFP 2 weeks plus before my af is due my urine smell like coffee though i never drink coffee for 3 months since ttc..the day my period is due i got this EWCM looks like i ovulate..the next morning i woke up i wanted to eat ice cream :) i test on the 6 days my af supposed to come and i got a faint positive..i test after 20 minutes and got the same result ..on the 10th day i test again and its more clearer BFP ..yesterday my 2 weeks i got this light brown blood that came out while im sitting on the loo i was so scared..the next day today july 28 early morning i tested and saw a very clear BFP :) i havent check doctors yet coz i am scared they wont see anything haha but i guess have to do it right away..so does anyone in here know any clinic open even holiday? May all of you ttc-ers blessed with an angel :) and get ready for all the morning afternoon sickness :)

Just to share before i got my BFP 2 weeks plus before my af is due my urine smell like coffee though i never drink coffee for 3 months since ttc..the day my period is due i got this EWCM looks like i ovulate..the next morning i woke up i wanted to eat ice cream :) i test on the 6 days my af supposed to come and i got a faint positive..i test after 20 minutes and got the same result ..on the 10th day i test again and its more clearer BFP ..yesterday my 2 weeks i got this light brown blood that came out while im sitting on the loo i was so scared..the next day today july 28 early morning i tested and saw a very clear BFP :) i havent check doctors yet coz i am scared they wont see anything haha but i guess have to do it right away..so does anyone in here know any clinic open even holiday? May all of you ttc-ers blessed with an angel :) and get ready for all the morning afternoon sickness :)

Hey have u tried using clearblue digital to see how many weeks u r along? I think u can see ur gynae soon since u got ur bfp 2 wks ago!

Nope i never tried clear blue only those at guardian actualy i test 6 times in a matter of 2 weeks all shows BFP now really feeling sick..yes will go to doctor this week.are u currently ttc-ing or pregnant already?

Can I ask if anyone here never been able to detect positive on OPK? I only seen positive like once in the months that I was tracking

Actually I also dunno. But because my cycle is short, I usually start testing from CD7 and it will start off with just one single line and slowly to double line but very faint and I will expect it to be darker but today is CD11 and it went from slightly darker to now v faint and from my bbt, it is going up, seems to indicate that I have O...actually it's always been like this

Actually I also dunno. But because my cycle is short, I usually start testing from CD7 and it will start off with just one single line and slowly to double line but very faint and I will expect it to be darker but today is CD11 and it went from slightly darker to now v faint and from my bbt, it is going up, seems to indicate that I have O...actually it's always been like this
U want to try change brand of opk? I use before a few diff brands of cheap opk sticks, some can be darker than control line while some nv get as dark.... so if unsure can use cb brand to confirm.

Angel baby, something similar happened to me last cycle. On CD18, I tested to a slightly darker line and my temp went up slowly for next two days but it started coming down a little on CD21 n Fertility Friend did not consider I O as it need 3 sustained higher temp to consider O has taken place. I got my slightly darker line on CD18 evening then when I tested again on CD19 later morning, faint line. I continued testing and it remained faint till CD25/26 where it got slightly darker.

You can consider continue just BD-ing incase this is not your real O and observe your temp for e next 3 days.

Btw, does anyone gets positive OPK on CD8?

Thanks all, but my bbt is very straightforward, after it comes up to 36, it never comes down, and when AF reports and till mid cycle, its always 35....and my cycle is very short, usually 24-26 days

U want to try change brand of opk? I use before a few diff brands of cheap opk sticks, some can be darker than control line while some nv get as dark.... so if unsure can use cb brand to confirm.
I did use the digital when I see 2 lines, but it says negative

ImageUploadedByForum1406560017.026276.jpg

Is this considered positive ?

Not yet but it's coming very soon. If I get this, within the next opk I will get positive. So now it's the time for you to get busy.

Not yet but it's coming very soon. If I get this, within the next opk I will get positive. So now it's the time for you to get busy.

Thanks redvel. When I first get it, it looks darker, now it is very slightly faded. I got this at late noon and I BD this morning... Do your think I will be O-ing soon? Tonight?

Yes the line will fade after many hours. At least that happens to me so far. Once a positive opk is detected, the egg will pop within 12-36hrs.

And for me, I will stop all opk once I get a positive. No point poas anymore. Just focus on bd!

Looks like you covered well this morning. Should bd again tomorrow and Wed too as last shot.

Back