Anyone experience baby crying in the middle of the night but eyes are still close?

selina82

My 14 month boy suddenly cry in the middle of the night but his eyes are still closed.. Old people will say 'han ming'. He might be having nightmare or night terror but it's been a few days.. anything to solve this? we tried not to give him sweet food or play too much at night..

not v long.. around 5 mins.. he will fall asleep after that.. not sure what I can do to let him sleep well..

let him eat the "jinfengsan"
u know what I am saying? I also give my gal that when she dun zzz well

Oh nightmare.... my 16 months old had been like this sometimes in the day (5-10mins) and everynight (half an hour) for about 1month already. Had gave jinfengsan, try not to play too late in the evening, even given her holy water, pray to the mother of bed. All no use. These few days she got diarrhoea so even more grouchy.

Anyway, I'm in my 1st trimester. So my mom said it could be fighting for attention.

I'm not too sure but it's definitely draining my energy especially I'm still coping with my morning sickness.

I think its natural mummies, maybe your baby is just having nightmare or just a dream. try to cuddle them when it happens again and sing a lullaby. :)

Selina

Yes, medical hall sell. Buy those with pearl powder cost around $10 - $15

Usually I just rub into her mouth/tongue. You can even rub it on the gums when teething.

Alternatively you can mix with water and let your drink.

selina

yes.can buy from medical hall.about $12.
the packaging is red in colour
can rub on the gums when teething .you can give her direct and feed her with some water.

What i heard from the elderly said that must wake the bb up. And settle the bb down when bb is awake. Else this will continue.
This is what i did last time to my girl.

hi my baby gal does that every now and then all i do is just carry her and hold her to calm her down and her epsiodes lasts much longer then urs sometimes even to full out crying...most times i'll just cuddle her back to bed and soothe her to let her know i'm around...hope that helps...

Hi, my toddler does that too.. If i wake him up, he cries even harder. I went to a doc and she said its a sleeping pattern and leave it. But its very disturbing.. So i search alternatives and founf out the Essential Oil helps in his sleep.. Im sharing the benefits of Essential oil to all and you can pm me to find out more on the oils. I have a group in facebook..

Hi, my toddler does that too.. If i wake him up, he cries even harder. I went to a doc and she said its a sleeping pattern and leave it. But its very disturbing.. So i search alternatives and founf out the Essential Oil helps in his sleep.. Im sharing the benefits of Essential oil to all and you can pm me to find out more on the oils. I have a group in facebook..
hi, may i know what type of essential oil to calm baby at night, help them sleep well?

I think u don play with him too much in the daytime. At night u apply some gum gel on his gum. I think putting knife or scissor under the pillow is dangerous. I m a nanny from Indonesia i m vry experienced. Is ur bb a snake bb? Normally bb that is born in the night will not really want to slp at night.

I think u don play with him too much in the daytime. At night u apply some gum gel on his gum. I think putting knife or scissor under the pillow is dangerous. I m a nanny from Indonesia i m vry experienced. Is ur bb a snake bb? Normally bb that is born in the night will not really want to slp at night.
yes, she is snake bb born in the morning 10.30am.

i found out from friend, Lavender oil is good for calm baby for better sleep. one drop to their evening bath will help them sleep tight

Besides Lavender oil, I find Peace & Calming from Young Living also helps my younger daughter. She is quite hyper and sometimes gets nightmares in the night.

Peace&Calming and Valor to apply and diffuse lavender.... Works all the time for my boy. Cedar wood is good too.
Will try sleepygize on my boy next. :)

Back