(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

hi Babby,
think there's one at expo hall 5A held 25-27July

http://www.babyexpo.com.sg/

hi mummies,

i am sorry. just got to know that there are some bad comments about the products sold at Baby Expo. it seems their products are not authentic as they claimed to be. pls read this thread about feedback from other mummies. those going pls be careful about what u buy for your babies. once again sorry for providing such info.

http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...arrier-149-from-baby-expo.91651/#post-7292881

Fb also busy ? So boring ... Getting lesser updates here ..

Halo.. fluffy_fluffy, how are you ?
just back from holiday... recently busy with work.
done the detail scan on 15 July, bb weight was 375g. it's normal.. going to see my gynae on 2 Aug.
recently weather is so hot.. went to cut short hair.. now become like lion hair...
i wish time pass quickly.. so that i can go to do a rebonding..
now really looks like Auntie... haiz..

Just went for my 25weeks scan today.. My princess had turn around and she is causing abit too much pressure on my bladder so I keep having wrong feeling of uti.. Doc check on my urine for white blood cells.. Shows I dun have uti problem.. Is just bb growing n cos she had alrdy turn around so more n more pressure will be coming..

Bb weigh 750gram today.. She moved so much! The fact she is moving a lot everyday.. I'm like having belly dancing.. Finally the daddy can see the movement on tummy.. Saw the 3D image of her face today.. A little fatter now and her nose n chin very obvious.. It's a very special feeling seeing her 3D image today.. Thinking I may had affected her badly with the house moving these 2 weeks... Lucky everything turn out well.. Opt to go mt avernia single bedded for delivery.. This the first grand child guess both parents will wan to be there with me.. I'm super excited about the arrival of this little one.. Have yet to decide if I wan to get a baby cot or a play pen.. Any opinions?

Ur Gyane will always do 3d for u? Or u have to pay?

I would prefer a cot cuz the bed will be more stable and better for bb back.. As times goes by bb heavier and play pen might not be abit to hold bb weight...

Hi mummies, is glucose test carried out routinely? Cos I was arranged to go for glycose test at my next visit, wonduring if it is because I am high risk or showing signs of gestational diabetes.

Hi mummies, is glucose test carried out routinely? Cos I was arranged to go for glycose test at my next visit, wonduring if it is because I am high risk or showing signs of gestational diabetes.

I thk it's routine... How many week is ur next visit?

Ur Gyane will always do 3d for u? Or u have to pay?

I would prefer a cot cuz the bed will be more stable and better for bb back.. As times goes by bb heavier and play pen might not be abit to hold bb weight...

Hmm.. He always does 3D image for me to see bb's face.. It's FOC leh.. But he won't print it out for me.. After going into 20weeks. My print outs are just the measurement of the head and tummy.. Lol!

I wanted to get a baby cot too.. But a lot of ppl say play pen better. Cos the bars are all with sponge.. Rather baby cot are wood.. Still thinking wat to get..

Halo.. fluffy_fluffy, how are you ?
just back from holiday... recently busy with work.
done the detail scan on 15 July, bb weight was 375g. it's normal.. going to see my gynae on 2 Aug.
recently weather is so hot.. went to cut short hair.. now become like lion hair...
i wish time pass quickly.. so that i can go to do a rebonding..
now really looks like Auntie... haiz..

Kekeke am fine . Also back from hk trip and busy at work again . Wow .. During my scan , beanie only 270g at 19weeks .. Think belong to smaller scale ..

The weather for this month is melting Sia ..

Can someone add me into the FB group pleaseeee? email: [email protected]

Thank you very much in advance!!

Would like to know when is the best period to take maternity shoot? Currently I'm 23wks+ expecting a little boy :)

No need to worry so much.. Inside so much worry.. Outside slightly lesser can see Liao...
Pooopi, not true lorrrr... Haha... Outside you'll worry abt jaundice issues in first few weeks... Whether baby is drinking enough milk... Reflux issues... SID... Even baby's poop quantity and colour you will worry.... It is a totally whole new set of worries altogether! My mum always say, from conception to her deathbed, she will always worry about us! As a mum, I know it is true!

Can someone add me into the FB group pleaseeee? email: [email protected]

Thank you very much in advance!!

Would like to know when is the best period to take maternity shoot? Currently I'm 23wks+ expecting a little boy :)
I remember for my no 1, the photographer said 30weeks to 32 weeks is best... Not sure if it differs from photographer to photographer. You can actually email them to ask, no harm?

Yes, it's routine, everytime i go to see gynae .. i'm having the test too.

hi mummies,

i am sorry. just got to know that there are some bad comments about the products sold at Baby Expo. it seems their products are not authentic as they claimed to be. pls read this thread about feedback from other mummies. those going pls be careful about what u buy for your babies. once again sorry for providing such info.

http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...arrier-149-from-baby-expo.91651/#post-7292881

hi icesmurf, not to worry. i buy only small items at such fairs. For pricier items, i always go to retail stores.

today at wk 23 went shopping. the promoter auntie doesn't know i'm pregnant even i told her twice if the product ok for pregnant women! finally my hubby point my bump to her and she says 3 mths?!
angry!!! I know my bump is not oblivious but 3 mths is really far off!!!

Hello mummies,

Congrats to all the mummies edd Nov. We are changing gynae. Anyone of you can recommend a good gynae, not from KKH, reasonable rate, does a good c-sect job. Possible hospitals are Mt A, TMC, Novena.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Still looking for confinement nanny?

Hi, I'm introduce myself first.
Actually I'm Li Er's daughter,I'm helping her to look for any new mummies that is looking for confinement nanny.
Now,I'm introduce my mum to you ya ^^
Name : Li Er
Experience : 10 years and above

my mum is quite good in cooking and also confinement foods,herbal drink for post-natal recovery,except western food ya.She's clean, and nice mummy ^^
for 2014 my mum was fully book,Except October to November (date have to confirm with my mum)
you may contact her for more details or book a date from her.

Open booking for Year 2015.

Thank you =)

Anyone starting to find their feet expanding? My crocs is getting tight even though it used to be 0.5-1 size bigger.

Anyone starting to find their feet expanding? My crocs is getting tight even though it used to be 0.5-1 size bigger.

My feet and hands swell already.. It swell badly.. My skin feel very tight.. And it's making it hard for me to walk and some times it's painful.. My finger tips are having tingling feeling... Seen my gynae.. He say I'm fine.. I'm just having water retention badly..

My feet swell too...best to lift them up when we can. Getting clumsier..that day I also fell into a drain! Luckily it was shallow and not hurt, just scratches. ..

My feet swell too...best to lift them up when we can. Getting clumsier..that day I also fell into a drain! Luckily it was shallow and not hurt, just scratches. ..
wow. u need to b careful.....
now we are quite weak lor.
some of my Oct mummies fell down also. but they fall fr steps. not 1 but 2-3 of them....
so ladies, u all muz walk wif care....

wow. u need to b careful.....
now we are quite weak lor.
some of my Oct mummies fell down also. but they fall fr steps. not 1 but 2-3 of them....
so ladies, u all muz walk wif care....

yeah WBB said it's scientific that we are clumsier. First, is that our centre of gravity has changed with more weight in front. Second, is that the hormone relaxin is "loosening" our joints so our grip, etc is not as strong as before. I find this v true lor...I keep dropping money and my ezlink card :(

so ladies be careful. n more attentive to ur surrounding.
i almost kana knock dwn by a kid 2 times in a restaurant as he was running ard n not noticing ppl standing there...

Ya lor.. I lift up already but the next morning still as swollen. Tight... Even my hands also affected.. In quite a bad condition leh.. Thinking if that persist I will go back to gynae straight see how he can help me.. Cos I got hard time walking already... Even holding a spoon will make my fingers n palm numb.. :(

i thought it's pretty early to have swelling... not 3rd trim? let me try drinking more water today and see if swelling subsides tmr.
anyway, my tummy seems so bloated and i can't sit in a comfortable manner... and start to walk like penguin

Swelling early is probably due to water retention. drink more water during day time.
for me, it helps. if day time i drink more water. my leg swelling not serious.
but my fingers still will pain when wake up in the morning... so need to constantly move my fingers. once stop moving for certain time will be pain.....

yeah WBB said it's scientific that we are clumsier. First, is that our centre of gravity has changed with more weight in front. Second, is that the hormone relaxin is "loosening" our joints so our grip, etc is not as strong as before. I find this v true lor...I keep dropping money and my ezlink card :(

Yup, and I just dropped my wallet this lunch time:(
Walking have to be real slow as every steps seems so heavy basically am waddling not walking and I have only put on 7kgs. Cannot wait to poop baby ASAP!

Hello fellow mummies,

Want a quick way to boost your child’s immunity?

Or an easy way to boost breast milk production and reduce the pain from sore nipples?

How about nourishing your hair and skin for pre and post-natal care?

I’m a mother of 2 and retail the COCOS premium range of coconut derivatives at edenskitchen.sg

20140509-EDENSKITCHEN_0010-small.jpg

Why COCOS?

1.This brand was made and founded in Singapore, with decades of research and expertise behind the processing of every drop of coconut oil.

2.Unlike many brands in the market, COCOS Coconut Oils remain clear and liquid at a huge range of temperatures. Easy to serve, great for the health and palate!

3.The oils are of pharmaceutical grade and are suitable for babies to consume.

4.High in Medium Chain Fatty Acids (found in Mother’s milk), COCOS products contain beneficial supernutrients for the body.

How to use COCOS coconut Oil?

There are countless ways to use coconut oil – be it for the face, hair, body or even to repel mosquitoes, heal bites and wounds….

For a quick boost of immune systems, put a teaspoon of coconut oil into your child’s meals daily.

You can use it on bellies to prevent stretch marks and soothe the itchiness.

For the weeks before labour, coconut oil can be applied to the perineum to reduce tearing and the need for episiotomy during labour.

Nursing mothers can also use it on nipples to ease the soreness during breastfeeding.

For the newborn stage, coconut oil can help remove sticky meconium from the baby’s bottom, remove baby’s cradle cap and many more! It is also an ideal carrier oil for massages!

Where to buy?

For easy purchase, simply visit www.edenskitchen.sg or visit our store at 5 Everton Park, 01-34, weekdays between 11am to 5pm or Alternate Saturdays 10am to 2pm.

Got a question? You can respond to this post or email us at [email protected]

i thought it's pretty early to have swelling... not 3rd trim? let me try drinking more water today and see if swelling subsides tmr.
anyway, my tummy seems so bloated and i can't sit in a comfortable manner... and start to walk like penguin
Haha... I also start to feel like I am waddling!

Feet haven't quite expanded yet, but I feel my tummy stretching and breaking from the stretch. I even have to hold the side of my tummy and keep rubbing it... Then my hubby also anxious because he had never seen me feel so much discomfort for my first pregnancy... Kept asking if I am alright lol...

Swelling early is probably due to water retention. drink more water during day time.
for me, it helps. if day time i drink more water. my leg swelling not serious.
but my fingers still will pain when wake up in the morning... so need to constantly move my fingers. once stop moving for certain time will be pain.....

My fingers also... And it can last the whole day... No matter how much water I drink leh... I'm starting to get worried...

My fingers also... And it can last the whole day... No matter how much water I drink leh... I'm starting to get worried...

Could it be 'carpal tunnel' syndrome? According to book, it occurs when swollen tissues in the wrist compress the nerves and cause pins and needles and numbness... due to increased volume of blood and cause fluid retention. Just circling and stretching exercises can increase the mobility.

dun get worried lar. my fingers fr wk 16 like tat already start pain. my gynae say its normal. so i juz leave it. try to move my fingers more so wun pain...

Could it be 'carpal tunnel' syndrome? According to book, it occurs when swollen tissues in the wrist compress the nerves and cause pins and needles and numbness... due to increased volume of blood and cause fluid retention. Just circling and stretching exercises can increase the mobility.

I guess so too... It's rather troublesome lor.. Will disrupt my slp... And I start to get leg cramps at night now.. But I slp so well with my hub's snoring now.. Lol..

Wah.. Week 16?? That is super early! It's torturing at times leh..
yup. my finger start pain super early. the most painful time is when wake up when ur fingers no move for hrs. the moment u wan to move, PAIN!!!! hahaha....
my leg still ok. so long water intake enough, the swelling not tat serious. the worst is the day i come bk fr HK. when i sit dwn at hm. my leg is PIG leg lor. scare me..... lucky next day ok liao. hahaha.....

Jus curious.. wat time do u gals usually zzz at night? I still zzz at 12-12.30am.. sometimes 1am.. *feeling bad*
me slp ard 11plus... becoz watch tv. but if wkend i slp late, i will wake up late. but in the middle will need to go toilet once to enable to slp longer.

Jus curious.. wat time do u gals usually zzz at night? I still zzz at 12-12.30am.. sometimes 1am.. *feeling bad*

wah.. so late ah...
Normally i sleep before 11.00 pm, 9.30pm already in the room, play with my gal.. after that sleep lor..
depend on my daughter... but not later than 11.00pm.
Old folks said, bb tends to follow mummy sleeping time pattern.. so better sleep earlier.. rest more ah.

I get up for work early at 5+, so no choice gotta sleep early. But however early, will be after story telling to my boy, then fall asleep with him usually at 10, 10.30. But I notice these days my sleep is quite disrupted - I tend to wake up at 3+am (sometimes to pee, sometimes no reason) then cannot fall back to sleep until at least ah hour later :(

Anyone got same problem?

yup. my finger start pain super early. the most painful time is when wake up when ur fingers no move for hrs. the moment u wan to move, PAIN!!!! hahaha....
my leg still ok. so long water intake enough, the swelling not tat serious. the worst is the day i come bk fr HK. when i sit dwn at hm. my leg is PIG leg lor. scare me..... lucky next day ok liao. hahaha.....

me slp ard 11plus... becoz watch tv. but if wkend i slp late, i will wake up late. but in the middle will need to go toilet once to enable to slp longer.

Wah! Ya.. Morning wake up is the worst moment.. I need 30mins to warm up the arms n fingers in order get up from bed.. My leg swell up more during the night. And next morning wake up step on the floor will feel pain n tight.. I think my water retention very bad.. I can feel my face also very tight.. :(

I get up for work early at 5+, so no choice gotta sleep early. But however early, will be after story telling to my boy, then fall asleep with him usually at 10, 10.30. But I notice these days my sleep is quite disrupted - I tend to wake up at 3+am (sometimes to pee, sometimes no reason) then cannot fall back to sleep until at least ah hour later :(

Anyone got same problem?

Previously I did have the same problem.. Only this week. After I move into my new house I slept very well.. If not before tat.. I slp at 12-1am then 3-3:30am will wake up and only until 6:30am then can slp.. So I end up quitting my job.. I only can resume my work after I give birth.. Which sucks a lot.. But now tummy also quite big very bulky to be in the office to work.. N my job is stand whole day and carry stuff.. So I may end up having even worse bad aches and swelling..

I think i must try to be good for the sake of my baby.. is it true that baby will follow mummy sleeping pattern b4 birth? Cham loh.. Can train the zzz pattern now?

I always need to go toilet in the middle of the night.. and find it diff to return back to zzz.. need bout 10-30mins even..

Back