Any private investigator to recommended?

Hi happywife, feeling confused. fri 8+pm u posted in http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/need-private-detective.89361/#post-7256571 asking me for my fren pi contact. sat 9+am, u wrote the above threat, can u please explain how to USED one, GOT the details u wanted within 2-3days when is less than 24hrs btw this 2 threats. ok then less presumed tat u got used a pi before then y do u still need my pi contact since the last one u used are satisfied (if is nt satisfied u will not recom in this threat).

usually i seldom trace n go thru threats but just happen tat i received few alerts and bef posting here, but already pm the contact to you. i find tat u're not genuine seeker :mad: or may be a competitor wanna to get business or finding out quote of wat my fren given... pls make sure tat yr posting is believable. some seekers here do really need a professional advise and guide, they already facing the most difficult part in their life.

Don "play" if U'RE NOT SERIOUS SEEKER to ask for his professional advise.
ALL MUMMIES PLS BEWARE!

(Personal view)
little rascal

yes i am using one. cos the other PIs that i have called is unable to provide the details that I want. most are upfront that they are unable to do the case. One even asked for payment first while he try my case, citing no guarantee that he will get the results.

I managed to find one that was able to get the details for me.

I am trying to ask around for any more affordable ones for other things.

That is the simple reason.

happywife,

u dont seens too happy if u are looking around for more affoedable pi to check on your other things. look like u are facing alot of problem. god bless you... but you are a blatant liar.. get out of this forum! liars are cheaters ans so are people who betray marriage. get lost before i expose your selfish and heinous deeds!

hi margret,

thanks for clearing my doubt. no wonder my pi keep aaking my brother to settle amicably with my then sil. now i understand.

when divorce ensue, its the children that suffer. sigh....

I have also received the message asking for contact of PI. his motive is very clear. Pretend to ask for recommendation then say he have a good PI to recommend. Will be good to find out who is the PI he recommending and boycott the PI.
I encountered somebody (in this forum) did exactly the similar trick as what you mentioned.

老师在国外喝了很多年的洋墨水,chap barang的人看到不要看。‘有心写来’和‘问爽’的都看得出。

My friend's son got his girlfriend preggy and he ran away from home with the gf. This friend of mine got this gentleman to find his whereabouts and he managed to. Apparently, he is not from any PI firm and he is operating his PI services casually.. No reports or such, just picture and the thing that you want. Very casual style, lol. Can try him at 97611875 before you really want to engage those PI firm.

My friend's son got his girlfriend preggy and he ran away from home with the gf. This friend of mine got this gentleman to find his whereabouts and he managed to. Apparently, he is not from any PI firm and he is operating his PI services casually.. No reports or such, just picture and the thing that you want. Very casual style, lol. Can try him at 97611875 before you really want to engage those PI firm.

From my understanding, it's illegal to operate a PI business without a licence. Since going to paid for service why not look for a licensed one.

Some of those with licensed already cant do a proper job or cheat customers, what guarantee that the person will not run away.

From my understanding, it's illegal to operate a PI business without a licence. Since going to paid for service why not look for a licensed one.

Some of those with licensed already cant do a proper job or cheat customers, what guarantee that the person will not run away.

it's very obvious. The one recommending the unlicensed driver Private Investigator just registered in motherhood today and also just posted first and only message. He should be recommending himself. Another cheater.

Last edited:

Eh I didn't know need license 1. Ok learnt something new.

Nowadays even an attorney can run away with ur $$$... what's more for an unlicensed PI...

N where got such thing call casual business; business is serious matter lo. No way am I going to engage a fella who's going to be casual in this work.

My friend's son got his girlfriend preggy and he ran away from home with the gf. This friend of mine got this gentleman to find his whereabouts and he managed to. Apparently, he is not from any Private Investigator firm and he is operating his Private Investigator services casually.. No reports or such, just picture and the thing that you want. Very casual style, lol. Can try him at 97611875 before you really want to engage those PI firm.

this freelance Private Investigator must be amazing, he can find a missing person whereabout. He should join the police force. I have a few workers from my company went missing, i wonder he can find them for me, the police have took months to look for them, but till now can't find them.

I am willing to ask my company to pay him casually if he can find them

Last edited:
Hi Fiona Quek and all forum users,

thanks for all your information and it is very helpful for people who wish to engage a private investigator. i have not heard about SK.Investigations but i do hear a lot about Kokusai investigator. in one of his article, he wrote that he got supernatural powers since young and every time he loses his target, on the last day the target will appear in-front of him. His style of operation is to collect money from as many clients as possible and wait for calls from clients to see where is the target it and he will go down and follow for 1 or 2 hours and move to another target of another client. He will then blamed the client that client alerted the target or the target is not there and give a-lot of lame excuses. He has no investigation staff except his daughter Kate (just graduated from poly) or his security guards or himself to do the case.

As for International Investigators , i don't read much about them until you mentioned that he is formally from SG Investigators who just change the company name and that his name is James Loh who used to work for Kokusai for a few months. Before he joined kokusai, he was a Yellowpage salesman with no investigation background. He is a joker, why would someone change his company name if they are reputable or can be trusted. Both companies ARE OF the SAME breed.

To this, forum users do this please be-careful of such investigators in the market.

I just found out another firm DP Quest is also former staffs of Kokusai.

Dear all,

Can you all recommend a PI? I have no idea where to start looking for one. Appreciate if you can recommend a good one.

Thank you.

Dear all,

Can you all recommend a PI? I have no idea where to start looking for one. Appreciate if you can recommend a good one.

Thank you.

hi tellmehow,
u can contact mr. patrick koh at 84336334. the cost depends on the situation and informationu have at hand. the objectives plays a part too. u may want to call him to discuss. he is very helpful and patience. give him a call if u nedd help. cheers...

anyone who need a reliable PI could pm me too, have 1 that I engaged before last time when my previous guy cheated on me.

Stay strong all..

hi mummies, Recently thru a recommendation from a mummy in the forum, i engaged a private investigator.

He was professional and really clear my doubts about PI. He gather evidence for me within my budget and the best is getting the job done. If any mummies needs a PI, pls PM me. I strongly recommend the PI.
Hi Wendy,

How to PM you? Or could you give me the PI details, my email address is [email protected]

hi karen, I have a contact of a good and relable PI.

He was recommend to me by a mummy from the forum. I am very grateful to him for helping during those difficult time. He help me got the evidence and counsel me on what to do.

If u are interested PM me.

Hi Margret,

Can I have the PI contact? my email address is [email protected]
Need the PI urgently, perhaps it helps me to make some decision.

Thanks!

hi karen, I have a contact of a good and relable PI.

He was recommend to me by a mummy from the forum. I am very grateful to him for helping during those difficult time. He help me got the evidence and counsel me on what to do.

If u are interested PM me.
Hi, can recommend me the PI that you used before? Thanks so much!

hi Summerhot and ranzdomzz, i already pm u the Private Investigator contacts. Rest assure, he is reliable and honest.

Last edited:
I am also looking for a PI, my husband is in Singapore for a few days and I need a reliable PI... I cannot afford to get some time waster.
Id be so greatful for a professional PI contact.

Back