(2014) ivf mummies support group

Lynncandy we sama sama. Fri on leave tue checkup lol. Long weekend. I will go see infant care too on tue. If ok I will pay deposit for my twins to secure a place. Shall place IFC instead mum place cause scare they also cannot handle even with maid. And IFC nearer my place easier.

Tue is adc scan for me and June tan visit. So many scans I also don't know what they really want. Just keep paying and paying. They say adc is to scan bb measurement see if bb growing well. I thinking Isit due to the white spot that's why suddenly so many adc scan for me but then if it really is I already got regular follow up with cardio doc already. Don't wish to pay for two sides to see same thing.

Iwantahealthybaby, don't think too much I think yours is twins so need more scan. I also got so much test but just go through the stage.
I am at kfc now haha yumyum breakfast.

Dolly happy shopping with godson. I will go mac for bf with dh later. Will go vacuum floor 1st abit dirty.

Think tomorrow my laundry should be able to dry and I will proceed with washing all napkins and towels and mattress covers for bb. After that all washing done. Yesterday I packed all nicely my cabinets still able to store.

Circle working today? Have a great weekend.

Yeah, can't wait to go shopping w him... tik kid nowadays too forunate, take car riding too much instead they love bus n mrt rides..
Mil filter the bb clothes last night wat to wash first, so pack them aside n pass to maid to wash when I get the bb detergent..

Omg, tmc just called and said glucose test no food and drink from midnight to lunch. No water I don't know if I can take it man.

Lynncandy wat time is ur appt? Maybe early morning appt will b better so tat no need go hunger so long. Plain water is ok

Lynncandy we sama sama. Fri on leave tue checkup lol. Long weekend. I will go see infant care too on tue. If ok I will pay deposit for my twins to secure a place. Shall place IFC instead mum place cause scare they also cannot handle even with maid. And IFC nearer my place easier.....

iwahb-which infant care u lookin at? do they hav slots in feb/mar nex ur n accept deposit already??

Reached orchard ard 1030 n went straight to wisma ding tai fung for brunch. Now tired liao, gg home after grabbed toy for him n went to buy 2 pair of leggings for myself.. quite tiring to guide a kid walking thru crowds

Last edited:
Joy meme my IFC is along yio Chu kang there is inside those bungalow houses. Where u stay? I was actually on waiting lists and they call me say got two vacancies in feb next year.

Lynncandy u were saying u need get ceiling fan right? Have u gotten gd deals? Any cheap good brands to recommend? I am thinking of changing mine too to ceiling fan to save floor space and have better aye distribution.

I'm so tired. Now at coffeebean having ceaser salad. Weather so hot feel like I got fainting spells cannot bring myself to walk also.

Look high n low for the confinement shower gel end up realised the head ofc is opp my parent's ofc. So just call n order n request them deliver since it's just opp each blk....

Iwantahealthybaby, you can google for elmark fan. My house every room also got ceiling fan and beanie's room at my mum's place also got ceiling fan so maybe skip to replace a new one.
Dolly where is their hq can pop by and buy one?

Address as below
..better to call before go down. Only office hour

Attachments

• 1406367244705.jpg
    1406367244705.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 134
iwahb-i ob waitlist for my 1st skol mar 2015.. è other ifc is run by church, need 2mak aptm 2visit b4 on waitin list...

I try 1st skool like say 8 diff branches all on waiting list but no news yet. My sil say 1st skool waiting list is terrible. She register before no call at all. She say u can wait till kids pri 1 haha. Actually I didn expect got IFC to call me too but since now got vacancy will go down see how it goes if environment suitable then shall go for it. U intend right after Maternity send bb to IFC?

long list also muz wait.. nearest liao.. will send a short while b4 mat leave ends.. i live in matured estate, hopefully it will b better...

Hey ladies, wanna ask something. I'm currently at 23 weeks. Last week I felt baby's movement the most and her kicks were strong but this week I feel her movement not as frequent as last week and her kicks were kind of weak. Should I be worried? My next appointment with Dr Ang is 1 Aug and Dr Tan is 5 Aug.

Faithfullyours shouldn be a problem. I got the same experience there is a week where I keep feeling beanies movement then some days where I need to really concentrate on their actions. For me I always feel movement on one side also so worried that the other Twinnies not moving but I give up worrying cause no good for babies. U can try asking your dh to listen to stomach see can hear them anot. My dh listen and say can hear so I trust him.

Lol, ytd my mum according to her experience looking at my tummy shd b boy lor.. sweat...

Cos I still refused to wear maternity clothes till date so all the normal loose clothes camouflage it well I said... my dh aso agreed, he said the moment I wore the asos maternity dress, can't escape the preggy look..

Faithfullyyours should not be a problems. Sometimes beanie don't move that much. If you want them to kick can try eating sweet stuff like desserts e.g. chocolate bar etc. My beanie also don't kick that much. But as long as got kick. However sometimes i very busy whole day also can't feel the kick one. So depends.
Hello everyone so busy for me yesterday. Attended baby shower then birthday celebration until midnight then sleep. This morning nearly late for church then rush like mad to eat my breakfast. Now finish church then can come here to talk haha. Btw anyone signing up cordlife? Usually sign up at fair more worth as In the rate. Don't know should go today go squeeze to suntec fair in aug. Oct fair might be too late and my brother's wedding during the oct fair. Seems like only left with the fair today.

Faithfullyours shouldn be a problem. I got the same experience there is a week where I keep feeling beanies movement then some days where I need to really concentrate on their actions. For me I always feel movement on one side also so worried that the other Twinnies not moving but I give up worrying cause no good for babies. U can try asking your dh to listen to stomach see can hear them anot. My dh listen and say can hear so I trust him.
Faithfullyyours should not be a problems. Sometimes beanie don't move that much. If you want them to kick can try eating sweet stuff like desserts e.g. chocolate bar etc. My beanie also don't kick that much. But as long as got kick. However sometimes i very busy whole day also can't feel the kick one. So depends.
Hello everyone so busy for me yesterday. Attended baby shower then birthday celebration until midnight then sleep. This morning nearly late for church then rush like mad to eat my breakfast. Now finish church then can come here to talk haha. Btw anyone signing up cordlife? Usually sign up at fair more worth as In the rate. Don't know should go today go squeeze to suntec fair in aug. Oct fair might be too late and my brother's wedding during the oct fair. Seems like only left with the fair today.
Thanks Iwantahealthybaby and LynnCandy. I feel better now. :)

Lol, ytd my mum according to her experience looking at my tummy shd b boy lor.. sweat...

Cos I still refused to wear maternity clothes till date so all the normal loose clothes camouflage it well I said... my dh aso agreed, he said the moment I wore the asos maternity dress, can't escape the preggy look..
Dolly, why u don't want to look preggy? :p

Many still cannot believe I am having a girl. So in case of a twist, I bought all neutral colours clothes for baby. No pink stuff. I scare what if it really happens like what others say. Lol

Just wanna wear my current clothes as much as possible until really cannot wear then switch to maternity bah.
Probably I still can't accept myself too balloon up bah...

i went 2try sm maternity tops yesterday.. so scary at how it blows up... mayb when i get bigger, i can tak it better...

Me too. I also wearing my current clothes more. Prettier too. My mom says my normal clothes can only fit me for another 2 weekz. But if going to crowded places or weekends, I purposely wear more obvious for safety reasons.

Faithfullyyours, I have started loading on my pink stuff. Hahaha! Maybe cos both detailed scan shows girl. So I got double confirmation.

And yes, sweet stuff makes beanie kick more. U can try that. I also don't feel much kicking one. Every time scan, beanie always sleeping. Don't move much one. But she is super guai. Both detailed scans took 40 mins max. Always in right position.

I am no longer in my normal bottoms, some tshirts that are huge in cutting still can. But I am majority on maternity bottoms now.

Faithfullyours when your next scan aug u can get confirmation on bb gender again.

Just now went giant and I got one bottle of milk powder in case no breast milk. I bought enfamil brand. I hope I got loads of bm if not really burning big hole in pocket. One small tin cost me $69 koaz.

My tummy really shot up. Girls you will need to change to maternity soon. Iwantahealthybaby, me too also on maternity wear already as tummy don't know why suddenly shot up. More comfortable with maternity wear now and let ppl see hehe..
I just went to expo and sign up cordlife. No need to pay anything one and furthermore can use baby bonus when give birth then deduct. Government will subsidise half from the bonus account. It is use as a bone marrow and others for beanie future. Very good.

So lynncandy how much is the cordlife package? U chose how many years? I heard before siblings can share but that day I go ask roughly she told me twins must store two? Pay twice. Today I bought a 2nd hand activity centre for bb after 6mths. Hahaha very KIASU right but since price is right just take.

Most bulky toys I try to get 2nd hand cause more cost savings. Keep the money for diapers and milk powder and their insurance and education fees. Really must plan properly.

I am no longer in my normal bottoms, some tshirts that are huge in cutting still can. But I am majority on maternity bottoms now.

Faithfullyours when your next scan aug u can get confirmation on bb gender again.

Just now went giant and I got one bottle of milk powder in case no breast milk. I bought enfamil brand. I hope I got loads of bm if not really burning big hole in pocket. One small tin cost me $69 koaz.
Yeah will get confirmation again. Another gd thing to get neutral colours is that I can use it for 2nd baby in e future.

Iwanhbb, really peifu.. everything is done way ahead schedule including toys..
There are still stuffs tat I will only start buying when hit week 30 onwards..

Iwantahealthybaby not kiasu, lynn even packed her hospital and confinement bags already. Actually cordlife just take the lowest price package will do is $1300 then hor from the baby bank account only need to pay $700 as 50% government will pay and this $700 can offset from the baby bonus. So meaning baby account will left with $5300. Government give us the money can open account at ocbc bank or standard chart. So got 2 babies meaning 2 accounts and money.
I even got for 12 months and clothing up to 24 months haha. More kiasu right. Where to get 2nd hand toy I also think of buying. Must standby early as my tummy don't know why just become so big and we are approaching 3rd trimester soon as coming week will be 25 and next week end of honeymoon :( ..

Faithfully, try drink cold or hot water. Whenever I drink cold or hot, I can feel beanie movement afterward.
So cute! Hahaha! Mine usually only after sweet stuff. But sweet stuff not good for her leh so I trying to control.

Now I super like chocolates and ice cream. Very bad bad. Hahaha!

Whao Faithfullyours ur stomach can see very obvious movement already ar? Me haven't thou can feel. If I put my hand on tummy can see hand moving up down but once I remove I don't see much up downs. I try to film once but no movement haha.

Oh lynncandy cordlife got govt subsidies? If they cofund 50% worth. Maybe will go check out when I see their booth. $1300 is how many years storage? 2nd hand items can find from some fb preloved groups where mummies sell their stuffs.

Dolly yes I really prepare quite a few diff stages stuffs already. My baby clothes range from 0-3, 6-9, 9-12, 12-24 months also have already muahaha. Clothes I am done unless see cute one (mainly going out type) then I get. Toys wise I bought a few for strollers and cot and to hang in car. Big items only the activity centre which I just got today. Baby rocker I got one already and looking for another. My sil pass me a bumbo seat I am looking for another too. My friend passing me baby walker don't know will let bb use anot but just take 1st.

Thinking to catch Hercules tomorrow. Anyone watch already? My weight start to gain very fast. I'm 66.65kg today. Like very fast hitting 70kg which means I gain a good 13kg. Not even in 3rd trimester. I realise my beanies will start kicking when I eat. Doesn't matter if it's cold, sweet or spicy will start to feel movement.

Me also putting on weight super fast! 8 Jul I was 66kg. In about 2 weeks, I put on 1.5kg! Sheesh! Suddenly the weight just fly up one!

Yes circle what's happening to us hahaha. My dh now keep saying don't need you to act pregnant already can see u r preg! Then I say so heavy I feel and fat so worried the weight gain goes to me not the bb then he say don't worry about the weight gain at least I got chance to feel and experience pregnancy. Mmm well so true at least this is what we ivf mummies wanted so much right? Hehe

Happy holidays and a very happy hari raya to our Malay mummies to be here.

Iwantahealthybaby, yes government give 50% so $1300 (before 50%) is the lowest package meaning every year got to pay $250 until baby 21 years old. This is not my confirmed package as the person teaches us to take the lowest package then after give birth can upgrade package to pay one goal from the baby account or what. Can upgrade but cannot downgrade so can still decide after birth. Furthermore no need pay a single cent until government give you the baby bonus and deduct from there. If you don't want deduct from baby bonus can also pay by yourself but all these is after birth then decide. Now the process is sign up and get the box to put inside the hospital bag so when deliver pass the box to the nurse.
Me also no need to hide my tummy anymore suddenly really shot up. I borrow dh t shirt to wear as I don't like Hugging one. Ladies beside my buddy same period, you all will experience it soon when reach same week as us :)
I am at Starbucks for breakfast Again as market crowded like mad.

Lol my dh T-shirt are too tight for me to wear lor... no way I can wear his... woke up 5+ then can't slp end up wash laundry then slp again 7+ till now... maybe bcos dh went mj overnight, she Dun want slp...

Lol dolly same here. That day my dh went out then I never sleep until when he is back and when beanie heard his voice she was kicking inside lol.
Cordlife who sign up can refer me haha. Can get voucher. Then when you sign up ask friend to put you as the Refer.
Just walk to the baby fair booth and see their package. Btw as tmc member got extra discount from cordlife. Not sure about other hospitals but can check with them.
Next month the suntec fair got Disney baby. The costume are so cute.

Last edited:
Gg watch this movie this evening w my godson n his parents.. dh say ok, his bb can watch... aiyo now watch movie must seek his approval first..

Attachments

• 1406514275934.jpg
    1406514275934.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 197
My beanie kick randomly also but is once in a while no longer USA timing. Don't know is it used to the kicking don't feel that she is kicking as hard recently. Unless Eat sweet stuff lol.
So fast holiday is going to be over. I am lazy to go back to work on wed haha.
Btw I bought most of my items pink color like playpen and comforter cover. Clothing I try to get white. Some others don't have neutral color only like blue or pink. Dolly have you try the bedok South what block 57 or 59 outlets for the shower gel? I am thinking of driving there tomorrow.

It's better to call before u go to the shops. I already ordered the shower gel, they will deliver to my mum's ofc tmr.

Yesterday sleep I turn right side my area on right just below boobs and just above the tummy bump curve ends feel pain. That area always got a numb pain feel. Even sitting down now I touch that area feel like numb numb.

Thanks lynncandy for the cordlife advice. Maybe I will see aug the fair at suntec got time to hear anot. A lot to prepare every month after bb born I got lots of commitment already. Their insurance their childcare if getting cordlife must pay mthly too and the never ending diaper and milk powder. Stress!

Back