(2014) ivf mummies support group

lynn-nex sat is my nex visit, will tak é aptm 4detail scan @peh @then bah.. i still hav a aptm w/adc 16aug 4detail scan n see doc dr tan..

è 2nd person asked if i m preggie right yest... i guess it's showin.

Dolly ya the shower gel indeed like hot favourite yesterday I buy also left last two bottles so I just get. Aunty say very good to use even old folks can use. I might get extra for my parents if I see one again.

Lynncandy your day sounds cool. I will stay home today to settle housework. A lot piling up. Especially the clothes. Need to pack the washed bb clothes into drawer too.

This week got baby fair at expo? I m so out dated. Haha
Maybe I skip first.. Coz even if I go, hubby will only let me buy during third tri..
Most probably won't sign up cord life, donate mine..

Cordlife is for bone marrow this week expo got fair and aug is at suntec them 2-5 Oct expo big fair but my brother wedding week and must get ready for delivery in case early.

This week me poss no chance to go. Working this weekend and next sun. Hahaha!

Yesterday I had avocado drink for lunch and chocolate dessert for dinner. Beanie was kicking alot. Hahaha! But too bad can't feel.from outside else will ask hubby to put his hand on my tummy.

Me also sleepy today. At night cannot sleep, then pee twice a night. Last night my dog like dementia. Came into my bedroom at 4 am to poo!!! Had to clean poo in the middle of the night then difficulty in falling back to sleep. Haiz... now look like a panda man.

Haha I think many of us really got the sleeping problem. I only sleep at 5am. Guess where am I now. Eating nice dim sum with my fav egg tart at Red star. Yum yum...

He said 10am meeting w mac bfast then 930 watsapp say change to 1030 ..I reached ofc 10 n replied I go eat first, when start then msg me. He said no mac, I replied Dun know real or not I can't wait liao must eat now.. then next things he change the timing to 1045...damn kns leh. Meeting timing as he likes n time he reach ofc.. even fri aso not on time...

Circle soon your Hubb can feel beanie movement from outside tummy. Mine now quite active and put hands on tummy if they move u will feel. Yesterday my sil put her hands on my tummy and she got a shock when they suddenly move lol. This morning wake up I also feel lots of movement but sad part is I don't know which twin moving.

Ya expo hall 5 think also small scale. Realise expo always got bb fair. I think always sell the same thing for expo one.

Me heading out also going lunch with nephew before he go school. Been some time since I last saw him. Miss him so much. Wonder if he also miss me haha.

After lunch will shop a while hope not spending money on bb stuffs agin. Haha

u dun video call ur nephew weekly? I usually video call my godson every other day ....today gonna tell him to sleep early n wake up tmr to go toy shopping w me at taka..if not will have big problem waking him up on sat morning...

My hubby can also feel beanie movement when he put his hand on my tummy. Sometime need to wait for awhile to catch the movement. Circle, u can try put ur hand on tummy to feel first. If u can feel it already , ur hubby can also feel it.

A few more weeks circle u will not going to miss it. Confirm can feel.

Dolly nope cause school reopen the parents quite strict doesn't like him to use much phone to play games or MSG. Usually weekend if he home he will MSG me and will video call but think last few weeks he busy maybe go out so didn got chance.

Today see him he keep looking at me with the weird look and keep laughing to himself. End up I ask him what he laughing he say I look so weird, so fat now. Alamak. Then I correct him say I am pregnant not fat lol. But he keep saying so fat still fat haha.

I'm home packing bb clothes. Just had salad and smoothie for tea break. Maybe I should do a quick count how many clothes bb have already lol. But this is just 1st batch washing mainly their white base clothes cause scare color ones will run.

Congrats snow. Why emergency c sec? How many weeks were you?

My birth story:

Was at my routine check with doc tan on 4 July at week 39 n still no sign of labour only 1cm dilate n doc tan ask if I want to wait or go for induce I don't mind waiting but my hub kan chiong want the bb faster come out. Doc tan say know us for so many yrs n we've gone through 2 times of abort n finally this time round is success he also want us to bring back the bb home same thinking as what my hub. Doc tan say worse case Csect lor if can't dilate So decided to go for induce on 5 July. Check in at delivery suite in the morning, was at ctg monitor for an hr after my lunch I go back they insert the first pill at 1:30pm. By right suppose to insert the 2nd pill at 2am, after my dinner around 6plus went down to delivery suite n standby coz the contraction is there.
N again was on ctg n this time round with drip but by 2am they can't insert the 2nd pill coz my contraction is quite intense n they don't want to stress the bb n ard 3am I only dilate 2cm nia I ask doc if can have epidural the doc on duty allow me to have epidural though need 3cm then can have epidural. So by 4am I was having epidural already, n I tot with the help of epidural I could dilate faster but I was wrong. I didn't dilate much, by 8am they broke my waterbag n all the way to afternoon ard 2pm plus they check again I only dilate 4cm n they couldn't up the drip much coz every time my contraction goes up my bb heartbeat starts to drop n they don't want to stress the bb. So by 4pm they came n check still 4cm n they call doc tan n tell me to be mentally prepare that I might need to go for emergency Csect at that time I was crying coz I wanted so much to have a normal delivery. My hub say just go the Csect coz I've been in labour for 27hrs since induce n even if the doc give me another few more hours they foresee I won't dilate much n they don't want the bb heartbeat to be too stress. So end up emergency Csect n my boy is out on 6 July. My edd is actually 7 July

I think I got too much fat or I never go and notice don't think I see movement.
Iwantahealthybaby, I am also rushing for my housework now. Later maybe clean the baby cabinet then weekend I will bring back all the washed items plus my baby playpen from my mum's place to pack it into my drawer. Got time must wash the sterilizer and start the steaming at least a few times. Wait got plastic smell if too new. I also bought a longer tonger for the bottles.
Faint leh, I still got to wash curtain as very dusty and the window I just anyhow wipe wipe.

Snow wow 7/7 nice date. Thank God everything was ok. so happy for you that you have graduated. You are an encourager to us here. Have a good rest and confinement period. We are all waiting for our turn.

There's pros n cons after I deliver n doing my confinement there's emotional changes n I even cry my hub say I'm having post natal blues reason is Bcoz I don't have much milk supply for my bb n I need to pump n pump until I cry n plus family stress comment this n that can't imagine the stress I'm having so end up cry.

Lynn, haven't buy much. Will try to get them in August fair. Will buy a little bit of everything. The rest will top up after baby is out. Don't know how the usage pattern is like and baby's preference.

Snow wow 7/7 nice date. Thank God everything was ok. so happy for you that you have graduated. You are an encourager to us here. Have a good rest and confinement period. We are all waiting for our turn.

That is my edd but too bad the bb come out on 6 July instead coz I induce on 5 July ma

Thanks mummies, enjoy the bb bump in ur tummy before u know the bb has come out n u will gonna miss the kick inside u coz I starting to miss the bb bump in mi haha

Snow your labour is very long. Omg! I cannot imagine I feel the pain for almost 2 days. But if we go for csec don't need monitor whether dilate anot right? Or also must see? I will just go for csec cause really scare one can natural the other no strength push thus incurring two charges and two scars. Please don't let emotion take over you. Heard some say never never cry during confinement period not good for mummy body. U must take this period to recuperate well so can never let your tears drop very 伤身。

Lynncandy don't think u will be that fat we two almost same size and same ht and preggie same time so should be feeling same haha. Maybe u didn pay attention. Haha when u put ur hand on tummy sometimes they move u can see your hand move too.

I bought diapers today. Pampers and huggies brand. When they older I will try pet pet and those cheaper brand. Maybe even cloth diapers. Cause sil say newborn poo a lot so cloth diapers not feasible. I am curious how many diapers a newborn require per day. Milk powder haven't get but will get a tin standby in case not enough bm. Will get enfapro brand.

Oh ya snow, so what does kkh delivery suite provide after birth? They gave any freebies like bath tub to take home or milk powder in case we don't have bm to feed during the 3 days stay there if csec? Then diapers and bb clothes we must bring ourselves? How many sets of bb clothes should we bring? The rest like pads I think we ownself bring right? I wonder if I should bring my breast pump to try start pumping during the stay. Anyone teach u how to breast feed after birth? Sorry so many questions.

Goon is good too... look out on carousell where ppl stock up too much, can buy over from them... newborn size no need buy too many.. stock up more on s size

Wah snow! Your labour really long. I super scared of inducing one! Like poss of e-csect seems high. Faint faint. But we are so glad that you and baby both fine!

Snow your labour is very long. Omg! I cannot imagine I feel the pain for almost 2 days. But if we go for csec don't need monitor whether dilate anot right? Or also must see? I will just go for csec cause really scare one can natural the other no strength push thus incurring two charges and two scars. Please don't let emotion take over you. Heard some say never never cry during confinement period not good for mummy body. U must take this period to recuperate well so can never let your tears drop very 伤身。

Lynncandy don't think u will be that fat we two almost same size and same ht and preggie same time so should be feeling same haha. Maybe u didn pay attention. Haha when u put ur hand on tummy sometimes they move u can see your hand move too.

I bought diapers today. Pampers and huggies brand. When they older I will try pet pet and those cheaper brand. Maybe even cloth diapers. Cause sil say newborn poo a lot so cloth diapers not feasible. I am curious how many diapers a newborn require per day. Milk powder haven't get but will get a tin standby in case not enough bm. Will get enfapro brand.

Is emotional changes can't help de anyway cry out feel so much better, nw I'm ok already i know kkh if go for emergency Csect hub not allow in theater private hospital hub allow to be in. If go for Csect no need see dilate de.
We bought cloth napkin n even the nappy liner end up no chance use coz most of our friends visit us give us pamper end up the cloth napkin still in our cupboard. N newborn really pee n poo a lot this min I help my boy change the diaper next min he poo Liao is better to standby fm I bought similac coz kkh was using this brand when they Feed him during the stay there

Wah snow! Your labour really long. I super scared of inducing one! Like poss of e-csect seems high. Faint faint. But we are so glad that you and baby both fine!

There are mummy more long than me, like 36 hours of labour lor. But my July group mummy a lot emergency Csect leh duno why also. Normally ppl say once Csect the following also Csect Liao, anyway I encounter 2 type of pain contraction pain n Csect wound pain haha duno is sway or what lol

Sister snow Thanks for sharing with us. Wah, I will still try natural first. jia you.
I have not reached 3rd trimester already find walking too much leg will pain. Left 2 more weeks of honeymoon that's why I faster clean up my stuff and get ready. I really scare 3rd trimester too tired to do anything as my friend has told me before.
Is there anyone around? I just finish all my housework and shower. What a tired night as tomorrow busy schedule for me.

Was stoning already then need to help colleague edit a short paper and re send for approval. So switched on just to add 1 line then now waiting to see if the changes are ok

I'm back. From mac supper. Haha lynncandy knows me best. I cannot finish my double fillet burger which I usually can. Anyway my tummy also suddenly grow a lot. My dh say last week is one size this week is another size. As long as all my food nutrients goes to them I seriously don't mind the extra weight. Today I wear underwire bra can feel abit pain underneath the wire there. Quite painful. Time to change to non wire soon I guess. Tuesday I got checkup again so long weekend for me.

Today I also do housework and have a power nap of 1 hr while waiting laundry finish.

I still have not bought my bra from vs. Think maybe use extender to last. If buy like waste money leh as 3 more months to go wait later too big can't wear.
Haha tue I also on mc as going to see doc for glucose test. Long weekend too.

Last edited:
Only clothes, steriliser, bottle warmer ready. Bathtub, stroller, diapers n car seat will buy later part, no hurry. Frds will give diapers so tat part we shd save first. Car seat after birth then buy. Stroller shall wait till oct bah.

Besides avent steriliser, most likely I will buy the uv steriliser as well as it not only sterilise milk bottles But can do for other stuffs as well so dh agree to pay for it..

I still have not bought my bra from vs. Think maybe use extender to last. If buy like waste money leh as 3 more months to go wait later too big can't wait.
Haha tue I also on mc as going to see doc for glucose test. Long weekend too.
Lynn, why glucose test?

Back