(2015/03) March 2015 mummies

Hi, can you PM me your age, baby no. & edd, gynae & where u gg to deliver, n where you stay in sg (north, south, east or west)? Then I send u email invite n add u. Tks :)

@Z2 thank you..have sent you the info. But through Start a Conversation. (this refers to PM?)

I went to my gynae at week 5 coz was suppose to b there for Pap smear. But bb was too small so he asked me to go back on week 6 to confirm but based on the scan I Shld b week 7. Which the gynae ask me to go back again 2 weeks later coz of my spotting & to redetermine the edd.
Am on mc for a week and gynae told me not to carry my #1. But can't avoid coz hubby is travellin this week n m getting more tiring w this pregnancy.

Any mommies w kids plan to go holidays soon?
Seems like my holiday plans r being shelved again :(
Was suppose to go turkey for holidays in nov 2012 but preggie w spotting. Now nov 2014 want to travel gotta postpone plans again. Sob.

Can also add me in the closed grp too. [email protected]
@annpanda I have planned a taiwan trip in Oct, will be 5mths then. With a toddler along, i am worried i might not be able to cope.
If you are travelling in Nov, should be fine a be 6mths preggy if gynae gives the greenlight. Try less stressing holiday??

No leh. My hb n I loved bringing our boy n it's always trois a ménage lol
We love bringing our son holiday too..the last we went in may was perth. Great bonding time,though he was abit cranky on d return flight as it was like 8+pm flight.
Taiwan..u been to cingjing? I worry with a 27mth n 5mths preggy in oct..i cannot manage the 500steps...

Reactions: Z2
hihi...u found? i check one out, abt $2600 but that is non-cny price.
my ex-confinement aunt will charge double if it +/- 10days CNY
better to confirm early, bbb

my gynae did not want to reveal EDD during my 4th week scan ....after i get to know next week, will have to start scouting le.

i thought i had found one til jusssst dinner time earlier on my MIL told me she backed out...Eeeerrr:eek:didnt call me but call my MIL? after dinner i hd been calling ppl frantically..tmrw the search continues :(

I was planning to go Phuket this wkend but preg so discarded plan... There's a new como resort at Phuket *drool*

all sudden tested positive:confused: i cannot discard me&hubby's plan. plane tickets all been purchased...nov will still be going with 2toddlers+big baby bump to Disneyland:oops::eek:o_Ofaint!

Hello all MTBs! My EDD is 23 March. I experienced bleeding 2 days ago, went to see the gynae. Gynae says the bleeding is no good. Gave me a jab and medication. Asked me to rest and not walk around too much for these few days. Anyone has any experience to share? Im so worried.

Hello all MTBs! My EDD is 23 March. I experienced bleeding 2 days ago, went to see the gynae. Gynae says the bleeding is no good. Gave me a jab and medication. Asked me to rest and not walk around too much for these few days. Anyone has any experience to share? Im so worried.
Hi PingBelleBelle,
Don't worry. I had that in my first pregnancy and had 2bleeding encounters. Was bed ridden for 2weeks each time. Really gotta lie down & don't move ard too much. Although it may b too early for bb to understand, try talking to ur stomach. I cried almost everyday that time but my mom keeps telling me I will hv a crybaby. Keep a positive mind :) Jiayou!

I have a friend in jb experiencing the same thing for her no.1. and she turn out okay. I hope it helps. but doc did say DONT DO ANYTHING. not holding a broom. not even a walk. you can do it!!!

Reactions: Z2
Hi marvelous mummies,

Does anyone has piles (hemorrhoids) problem? I had piles surgery last year and was recovering well but now I am preggy and it starts to bleed whenever I pass motion. Also tend to have constipation easily nowadays. I try to eat more veg and fruits esp papaya but sometimes I crave for junk foods such as western food and hash brown. I have medications for my piles but I dare not take since it is not advisable to consume anti biotics etc during pregnancy. I also have those piles ointment and gel to apply on my anus, not sure are those safe to use during pregnant? Anyone can advise here? My first appt with gynae is only next Tues and I have loads of questions to ask him .... But if any great mummy here knows the solution?

Hi, sunneeboy, the invite can't resend. I'll add u as fren, u accept then I add you to the group from my fren list.

Hi Z2, I have accepted the invitation a few days ago, but still haven't been approved yet. Could you have a check?

Hi Z2, I have accepted the invitation a few days ago, but still haven't been approved yet. Could you have a check?
I can't resend invite. If u didn't receive, I'll add u to my FB then add u to the group from my friend list. Pls PM me your FB email address. Also PM me your age, baby no & edd, gynae & which Hosp to deliver, and where u stay in sg (north, south, east or west). Thanks.

I had the same experience. Needed a jab n medication too. Don't worry. Just rest well ya? Will b ok de!

Hi everyone
Im 8 weeks with#1!
Previously had a chemical preg last March. Have been ttcing for almost2 yrs.

Just did my second review yesterday with dr Kenneth lee Mt A and managed to see bb and hear heartbeat. So thankful!

Btw, Z2 i have pm u my details for adding to marvelous fb grp. TIA.

Shouldn't make any difference...dont think it will cause insomnia...

So far the latest timing i took is in the late afternoon

Hi everyone
Im 8 weeks with#1!
Previously had a chemical preg last March. Have been ttcing for almost2 yrs.

Just did my second review yesterday with dr Kenneth lee Mt A and managed to see bb and hear heartbeat. So thankful!

Btw, Z2 i have pm u my details for adding to marvelous fb grp. TIA.
Congrats! Just sent invite to you. Pls chk :)

Hi all mummies to be....
I'm week 5 with #2, edd end march.. :D
Does anyone see dr Lawrence Ang? My #1 gynae was him in 2008...

@Z2 Just sent you a private msg to add me in facebook. :)
Just went to the Gynae yesterday to confirm!
EDD on 23 March, week #5 now. Went to see Dr Tan Poh Kok @ NEX, anyone seeing him? Went for my first visit yesterday and it cost a total of $192/, is it exp?
Not sure which Gynae to go too and I am kinda budget but this is introduce by my friend so I went to see him first. Seeing him in another 2 weeks time again cos I have a cyst on my ovarian, kinda big, about 3.75cm. Hope it will go off soon.

I think I am pregnant though I have yet to see a gynaecologist to confirm it. My hubby asked me to wait another week before I go. I have tested with a pregnancy kit & there is 2 faint lines (clear blue) though I am still skeptical about it. I calculated online and my end should be end of March.

@Z2 Just sent you a private msg to add me in facebook. :)
Just went to the Gynae yesterday to confirm!
EDD on 23 March, week #5 now. Went to see Dr Tan Poh Kok @ NEX, anyone seeing him? Went for my first visit yesterday and it cost a total of $192/, is it exp?
Not sure which Gynae to go too and I am kinda budget but this is introduce by my friend so I went to see him first. Seeing him in another 2 weeks time again cos I have a cyst on my ovarian, kinda big, about 3.75cm. Hope it will go off soon.
Just sent u invite. Pls chk! :)

Hi all, i juz tested positive 2 days ago. Its our first n i totally got no idea what to do.. appreciate all advices! How do u all calculate the edd? Do i need to make an apt for gynea n how do u all choose the gynea? Feeling super lost how..

I think I am pregnant though I have yet to see a gynaecologist to confirm it. My hubby asked me to wait another week before I go. I have tested with a pregnancy kit & there is 2 faint lines (clear blue) though I am still skeptical about it. I calculated online and my end should be end of March.
Congrats!Do test again next few days and the line will get darker. It will be good to see a gynae early to seek duphoston and folic support.

Hi all, i juz tested positive 2 days ago. Its our first n i totally got no idea what to do.. appreciate all advices! How do u all calculate the edd? Do i need to make an apt for gynea n how do u all choose the gynea? Feeling super lost how..
Hi Yellow37, me too. I am also a first time mum :p but I am lucky cos all my siblings already have kids and they can give me advices and pass down all the baby stuffs. Save $.
You may want to try website calculation first for EDD. http://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator
As for gyane, you may want to get referral from your GP or you can read recommendations here @ Motherhood forum :)
Happy "hatching".....

Hi ladies, if you want to be added to our FB group, pls provide the following details to admin (jayc, twinklelight or me) before we send you invite:
1. SMH nick
2. FB name n email address
3. Baby no & EDD
4. Name of gyn & Hosp to deliver
5. Where u stay in SG (north, south, east or west)

hi Z2, sorry I didn't receive e email invites.
Hi, the system does not allow invite to be resent. I also can't find your FB account using your email address. It may be your FB setting. Can you chk your FB setting? Thereafter, let me know and I'll add you as friend before adding you to the group as we can't resend invite. Thanks!

Hi, the system does not allow invite to be resent. I also can't find your FB account using your email address. It may be your FB setting. Can you chk your FB setting? Thereafter, let me know and I'll add you as friend before adding you to the group as we can't resend invite. Thanks!
I have change my settings in FB, would you mind to try again pls? Sorry for the trouble

Got your PM. Just sent invite to you :)

Yellow37. Congrats to you! I am still not convinced that I am pregnant. I am a little apprehensive now. Cos dont have the symptoms that the girls are experiencing except for sore breasts. Secondly, mixed emotions in me.. Though I wanted a kid, but it's like when I just started to stop stressing at it, my prayer is answered. Don't knw to laugh or cry...

Sunneeboy. I only missed my period for 4 days. When would be good to check again?

Yellow37. Congrats to you! I am still not convinced that I am pregnant. I am a little apprehensive now. Cos dont have the symptoms that the girls are experiencing except for sore breasts. Secondly, mixed emotions in me.. Though I wanted a kid, but it's like when I just started to stop stressing at it, my prayer is answered. Don't knw to laugh or cry...

Sunneeboy. I only missed my period for 4 days. When would be good to check again?

hey jazzysou1.. congrats too!
For my case.. i tested once whn i miss my period after 4wks.. n its negative. So i tot period delay so i continue to wait. Thn 2 wks went by period still not here. So i tested again on Friday.. got a shock at the positive n couldnt believe it. So tried again on Sat.. positive again. So.. i guess this is it. My bdae in a couple days time. Best bdae pressie ever..

Normally a week aft yr missed period will be good enough.

Thanks guys for the advice. My hubby said we test this weekend again.. it's our 2nd wedding anniversary so would be nice to know.

Can someone add me to the FB group? My nick is 思勤。Thks

I also stop drinking tea ..

Erm I seeing a lady from Chinatown call tan Siew buoy before I even conceive.. But the nausea is making it hard for me to drink her medicines ans I'm hopping to stop.. Cos still need to brew type.. Troublesome also

If u r healthy I think no need to see? Just take folic n eat balanced meals..
Cos it's like long term commitment haha.. And don't take herbal soup esp bakuteh .. But if ur parents or in laws know abt the do and donts shd be ok..

eeks! I took bak kut teh ytd! what's in it? =S

Back