(2014/08) August 2014

Hey ladies, just wondering.. any of you experiencing menstrual cramping at this stage? Mine is constant cramping like having mens and not in waves... :(

Ya that's why I try and sleep on my left. But my left side has been giving me problems since second trimester. Now when I turn left, its painful. Can't be in that position for long. I just try not to sleep flat.

I wake up about every 2 hours to change sides/go toilet.

Did you put a pillow under your bump? I use a wedge pillow to help cushion/support the bump. There's less kicking from baby versus when I just turn and let stomach drop to the bed

i am using my bb's tiny bolster and pillow ,,lol...think i should get the wedge pillow like you:)

Hey ladies, just wondering.. any of you experiencing menstrual cramping at this stage? Mine is constant cramping like having mens and not in waves... :(

could it be contractions? best to check with gynae. coz now late stage liao, can deliver anytime.

I had some mild cramping for 2 nights previously. also like mens cramp like that. was so worried abt preterm labour. but heng went away after a good night sleep. guess I was too overtired for the day.

so try rest more if possible.

I'm almost 35 weeks. Sleep on left, left butt cheek aches, sleep on right.. Works.. But after a while need to change position as it gets uncomfortable.

And not to forget the constant pelvic ache/pain.. Zzzzzzz.

And I blast the air con at 16 degrees at night also can perspire.

Haha my room having aircon on and throughout the night I dont cover blanket..cant imagine how to overcome confinement haha

Me too.. Havent been sleeping well...
Left or right also don't feel right.. Tummy feels painful & heavy even with pillow supporting it.
Best position is lay on the back but after a while, backache...
Sigh.. Even if fall asleep, next morning wake up, feeling the whole tummy like cramp and muscle ache.. =(

could it be contractions? best to check with gynae. coz now late stage liao, can deliver anytime.

I had some mild cramping for 2 nights previously. also like mens cramp like that. was so worried abt preterm labour. but heng went away after a good night sleep. guess I was too overtired for the day.

Me too. My husband was worried that I am going to pop. but thank god, it was gone after a while. Scary.

Same...left or right both sides also not comfortable...tummy feels very heavy and any movement also seems painful and sometimes BH kicks in to make it worse...
lacks of sleep and constant running to toilet...also some sweating at night despite having aircon at 21 degrees...

if you do feel constant cramping or feeling of passing motion but nothing to pass out... better call your gynae up and check! it could be contractions kicking in!

Thank god today is my last working day before maternity leave starts!! TGIF!!;)

Tummy feels so taut nowadays, like the skin is going to burst open any time..
Worse if there's BH, part of the tummy turns rock hard..
Not sure if it's BH or Baby's movement.. nowadays, movement in tummy is so strong, can see my whole tummy shake when it happens..
As if earthquake or tsunami is happening inside..

Not sure if it's BH or Baby's movement.. nowadays, movement in tummy is so strong, can see my whole tummy shake when it happens..

Same. I think there's not much movement space for them already. So every movement is like a tsunami. Love that feeling thou. Haha

Haha my room having aircon on and throughout the night I dont cover blanket..cant imagine how to overcome confinement haha

Ya.. But my hubs also says he's feeling hot leh. So I dunno whether its air con faulty, not as cold as before, or I'm just feeling very very hot!!

Drink up ladies!!! Bad weather, water retention and aches Zzzz

I have the same feeling as you

Mine comes and goes.. But mostly at night when I am trying to sleep. Been having it for past 3-4 days. Will call gynae if it gets unbearable because for now it's exactly like mens cramps, so can tahan.

Lol I am also waiting...just surf the internet on how does contractions feel like as well...alot of replies say feel like menstrual cramp, tightening of tummy, and the intervals will be shorter and shorter...eventually uterus will feel dilation...all say we will know it is contraction when it comes :p just keep waiting...

Mummies who are delivering this weekend - all the best !
Those on confinement - tahan the hot weather and set the air con low .... at least no haze yet ! Eat well and try to get some shut eye

my #2. born 26 jul @ 37W+3, 3.1kg, 51cm.

looks very much like my #1 at birth. but so much milder. keep falling asleep & don't want suck.

ImageUploadedByForum1406414498.738750.jpg

Anyone of you know when we should start drinking coconut water? My TCM doc ask me to only drink once on wk35 and wk36 and that's it. And to drink green coconut. Is that true? I see my frds drinking white coconut instead.

Anyone of you know when we should start drinking coconut water? My TCM doc ask me to only drink once on wk35 and wk36 and that's it. And to drink green coconut. Is that true? I see my frds drinking white coconut instead.
The ntuc the big one is the green young coconut. Normally they don sell the old ones. I start drink at week 34plus liao

Hi Shirley and other mummies who have given birth in Thomson medical, i would like to ask if it is necessary to bring along maternity pads? Do the hospital provide? I'm preparing my hospital bag now lor. Heard my frds saying Hospital provide those which is a loop type. Also does the hospital provide a special type of mesh underwear? Is it necessary also to bring your own sleeping wear? Thanks in advance!

Back