TARGET Spree - Appleberry

appleberry

Target.jpg
www.target.com

Orders
BONUS : In addition to online orders, I also accept orders for items that are "Store Pick-Up" too, if available. No extra charge.
I accept orders for almost all items except fragrances and nail polishes.
Please be prepared to pay more for bulky and oversized items.

Shipping
Domestic : I will close each batch with minimum USD50 purchase for free domestic shipping.
International : By USPS.
As an estimate, shipping for a car booster seat will be about SGD50, as it comes in a bulky box. Shipping for a Lego Box set like this, will be about SGD30. Shipping for an action figure like this, will be about SGD15.
Shipping rates for make-up start at SGD1.50 for items like pencils, brushes, or similar size.
Lotions etc will be SGD0.40 / ml

Rates for apparel
Apparel-Rates.gif

Payment
POSB Savings 209-09195-0
1st payment : cost of items
2nd payment : international shipping + courier (if any)
Internet or bank transfer – please indicate your name when you make payment
Please proceed with payment after your order.

Delivery
Courier : SGD8.00.
I will contact you when items are in Singapore and arrange a day & time at your convenience.
Self-Collection : McNair Road, lift lobby of HDB block (weekdays 7-9pm), Sat (9-11am)

Waiting Period
Please be prepared to wait approximately 3-4 weeks from the time of order.

Terms & Conditions
  1. Order will not be placed if payment is not received.
  2. No cancellation or refund once order is placed with merchant.
  3. I’ll not be liable for shipment delay from the merchant or freight company.
  4. I’ll not be liable for damaged or missing items once package is shipped.
  5. I reserve the right to cancel the spree.
  6. Refunds will be made within 3 business days.
Placing of Order
Please post your orders on the thread. If you can't, you may email me at [email protected] and I’ll update the thread.
Order Format:
Name:
Delivery address: (if opting for courier)
Contact number:
Item URL:
Item name:
Online Item number :
Color:
If OOS :
Price: USD x 1.0875 x 1.375

(information updated as of Dec 4, 2014)

Attachments

• Apparel-Shipping-Rate.gif
    Apparel-Shipping-Rate.gif
    61.6 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:

save 10% off baby products made in the USA, click here
(discount taken at checkout. Ends Jul 5)

$20 Gift Card with Purchase of an Ergobaby Carrier through July 5, 2014
(take $20 off the cost of the item)
$10 Gift Card with Purchase of a Select Baby Carrier through July 5, 2014
(take $10 off the cost of the item)

For a full list of offers on Target, click here.

Click here for more 4th of July sales. More sales will be added.

hi starrycanopy,
It will be on-going. But do take note of the end dates of the various sales though.
If there's insufficient for free shipping, I can check if it's available for in-store pick-up.
Let me know.
Thanks

hi starrycanopy,
It will be on-going. But do take note of the end dates of the various sales though.
If there's insufficient for free shipping, I can check if it's available for in-store pick-up.
Let me know.
Thanks
oh okay, do you have any orders on hand alr? hoping to get my items asap =\

Hi starrycanopy,
I have orders for other brands, so my partner can ship them altogether. She makes shipments about twice a week. Let me know what item you're looking for and I can check if it's available for store-pick up. My partner can pick it up at her local Target store.
Thanks.

Hi,

total cost including shipping will be 12.99 + 8.99 x 1.0875 x 1.33 +3.00 =S$34.79

The website shows the items are available at my partner's local store, so she can get them in-store.
Please also let me know the shade for the concealer, as the link doesn't indicate the shade.

Thanks.

Thanks for your response. Just wondering if I order is it possible to send it by registered mail instead of courier?

Thanks for your response. Just wondering if I order is it possible to send it by registered mail instead of courier?
Hi Rif,
Yes, I can send it by reg mail. The crib sheets usually have a hard cardboard within the sheets when packaged for sale. If you don't mind, my partner will remove that hard cardboard, but retain the outside packaging. It will be easier for reg mail. Let me know if that is ok with you. so reg mail will be S$5.00.
Thanks.

Hi can I order the following

Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags 100ct
www.target.com/p/lansinoh-breastmilk-storage-bags-100ct/-/A-14009925#prodSlot=large_1_8&term=Breast+milk+storage+bag
Quantity: 1
Price: $17.49

Hi Xyachen,
Yes, you can order the Storage Bags. My partner can pick up from her local store.
It will be 17.49 x 1.0875 x 1.33 = S$25.30
Shipping will be S$4.00
If this works for you, please go ahead to make payment to POSB 209-09195-0 with your name in the details.
Thanks.

Hi Rif,
Yes, I can send it by reg mail. The crib sheets usually have a hard cardboard within the sheets when packaged for sale. If you don't mind, my partner will remove that hard cardboard, but retain the outside packaging. It will be easier for reg mail. Let me know if that is ok with you. so reg mail will be S$5.00.
Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks. Yes I am okay with the cardboard being removed. I will transfer 9.99 x 1.33 x 1.0875 = S$14.45 to you by tonight. The color I wish to get is blue.

Hi,
I have transferred $14.45 to your POSB account.
Transaction ref: 12946647475
Kindly acknowledge receipt of payment.

I would like to order the "Lavender" color.

Thanks

Hi appleberry,

I have been unwell for the past few days. Having fever and flu. Will make a transfer once I am better. Hopefully by tomorrow
Can you update the total that I need to transfer if I increase the quantity to 2. Sorry for the trouble

Hi, may I check with you whether you have ready stock for the Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags 50ct and 100ct ?

Are they supplied in a box?

The price for 100ct will be 17.49 x 1.0875 x 1.33 = S$25.30
Shipping will be S$4.00. This shipping fee is for international shipping or local shipping fee?

Thanks
Ivy

Hi appleberry,

I have been unwell for the past few days. Having fever and flu. Will make a transfer once I am better. Hopefully by tomorrow
Can you update the total that I need to transfer if I increase the quantity to 2. Sorry for the trouble

Hi Xyachen,

Oh dear.....I hope you're feeling better soon. No worries about the transfer.

Since the item is unavailable online, my partner bought it from the store. Since you want another box, I'll get her to purchase another box.
Total to transfer will be 17.49 x 2 x 1.0875 x 1.33 = $50.59 + $8 (shipping for 2 boxes) = S$58.59 (to POSB 209-09195-0)

Don't worry....get well first ;)

Hi, may I check with you whether you have ready stock for the Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags 50ct and 100ct ?

Are they supplied in a box?

The price for 100ct will be 17.49 x 1.0875 x 1.33 = S$25.30
Shipping will be S$4.00. This shipping fee is for international shipping or local shipping fee?

Thanks
Ivy

hi Ivy,
I don't have ready-stock in Singapore. But they are easily available at my US partner's local Target store. It will take about 7-10 days for the item to arrive in Singapore.
It's available in both the 50ct and 100ct, and they are packed in boxes.

She'll be getting for another SMH user, so let me know and my partner can get a few boxes at the same time.

Thanks.

hi Ivy,
I don't have ready-stock in Singapore. But they are easily available at my US partner's local Target store. It will take about 7-10 days for the item to arrive in Singapore.
It's available in both the 50ct and 100ct, and they are packed in boxes.

She'll be getting for another SMH user, so let me know and my partner can get a few boxes at the same time.

Thanks.
Hi

If I'm going to get 3 packs of 100 ct, and local delivery to my house. Wat is the total fee that I need to pay including the local courier.

Thanks.

Hi

If I'm going to get 3 packs of 100 ct, and local delivery to my house. Wat is the total fee that I need to pay including the local courier.

Thanks.

Hi ivy2012,,
For 3 packs of the 100ct, it will be 17.49 x 1.0875 x 3 x 1.33 = 75.89 + 12 (shipping + 8 (courier) = S$95.89

Please make payment to POSB 209-09195-0 with your name in the details.

Thanks.

Hi ivy2012,,
For 3 packs of the 100ct, it will be 17.49 x 1.0875 x 3 x 1.33 = 75.89 + 12 (shipping + 8 (courier) = S$95.89

Please make payment to POSB 209-09195-0 with your name in the details.

Thanks.
Hi

If I buy 6 boxes of 50ct lansinoh milk bag , how much it will cost?

Thanks
Ivy

The local shipping in Singapore which cost 8 dollar is considered registered mail?

Can I opt for normal mail?

Thanks

Hi

If I buy 6 boxes of 50ct lansinoh milk bag , how much it will cost?

Thanks
Ivy

Hi ivy2012,

6 boxes of 50ct
8.99 x 6 x 1.0875 x 1.33 = 71.74 + 10 (shipping) + 8 (courier) = S$89.74

The $8 is local delivery...means I will personally deliver the items to you.
Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'd like to order 6 boxes of 50ct lansinoh milk bag.

How long does it take for me to receive the items?

Thanks

Hi,

I'd like to order 6 boxes of 50ct lansinoh milk bag.

How long does it take for me to receive the items?

Thanks

Hi ivy2012,
You should be able to receive within 7-10 days of purchase since my partner will be making a shipment on Mon and she can include the boxes with the shipment.
6 boxes of 50ct

Please go ahead to make payment to POSB 209-09195-0

Thanks.

Hi ivy2012,
You should be able to receive within 7-10 days of purchase since my partner will be making a shipment on Mon and she can include the boxes with the shipment.
6 boxes of 50ct

Please go ahead to make payment to POSB 209-09195-0

Thanks.
Hi

I think total is 96? Could you confirm?

update on shipment:
Xyachen & ivy2012 : you can track your packages via CW955764489US on usps.com
Rif : you can track your item via CW955770665US on usps.com

Thanks

Back