(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

heng i dun have to :D though she do come every year and stay with us for 1 wk ...so ruan lor

we bought a four room flat earlier this year.

initially the extra room was for her.

but now it will become a baby room.

probab thats why she's not very happy

Ya I only spray spray abit here, spray spray abit there. But the time I was stopped by him, the toilet was still dirty AND flooding. Jia lat hor. :D
LOL.

That day i almost slipped and fell while washing toilet.

so scary.

then i told dh. he ask me to stop washing.but in end he also nv help-.-

we bought a four room flat earlier this year.
initially the extra room was for her.
but now it will become a baby room.
probab thats why she's not very happy
she dun have house meh ? you guys promised to let her move in izzt ? of course now pissed off cos her room is taken away mah :p
the key word should be we hava SPARE GUEST ROOM .. pple can come stay OCCASIONALLY :p so it doesnt sound liek it is hers and wont be pissed off cos guest room mah..mean owner can do wat they want with it :p

My mil n I have the best kind of living arrangements - on opposite ends of the world! Hahaha.
yes yours the best :D she dun come to this part of the world to visit ?
mine not here but she will come here to see grandson once a year

she dun have house meh ? you guys promised to let her move in izzt ? of course now pissed off cos her room is taken away mah :p
the key word should be we hava SPARE GUEST ROOM .. pple can come stay OCCASIONALLY :p so it doesnt sound liek it is hers and wont be pissed off cos guest room mah..mean owner can do wat they want with it :p

she have.
but she is staying with her mil now. (not on good terms also)
my hubby only son ma.
no choice.

initially we wanted a 3 room flat, the mum black face sia.
ask my hubby is it dont want her to stay with us.

we call ours a entertainment room. hahah

yes yours the best :D she dun come to this part of the world to visit ?
mine not here but she will come here to see grandson once a year

Well abit tough for her cos she's 83 (my hubby was a last ditch attempt for a gal... turns out he's her 4th son). We are willing to put her on business class here so that she's more comfy but her doc vetoed it, scared blood clots n stroke. So bo bian lor, we can only go to her, she cannot come to us.

better than mine.

haha. he only help when i ask him to.

my dh was the only son so back then his mum will do everything for him

My hubby also only son, so his mum also pamper him and do everything for him.

Luckily, my hubby went NS and kenna posted to Brunei, so he learnt to do things like wash toilet himself.

Now he in charge of washing toilets, laundry and dry mopping the floor. I do the ironing and cooking and the dusting. LOL.

He can't cook to save his life though, so I do the cooking.

Thankfully, because he is the only son, the mum extends the pampering to me too.... I don't like going to my in laws place though... so cluttered with stuff. My FIL is a hoarder and every time buy junk home.

But most likely my MIL till look after my bb when I am back at work. I hope she can come to my house, so that I feel safer. I told hubby that I won't let my MIL look after bb at her place until they clear up the house and throw away all the junk. All the junk is a fire hazard if anything goes wrong.

Last edited:
Well abit tough for her cos she's 83 (my hubby was a last ditch attempt for a gal... turns out he's her 4th son). We are willing to put her on business class here so that she's more comfy but her doc vetoed it, scared blood clots n stroke. So bo bian lor, we can only go to her, she cannot come to us.

Where is she living now?? Every year got trip home for your hubby lah... do you guys look forward to it??

My hubby already asking how soon we can bring beanie to US to see his mother. He's thinking like 3 months old. Which sounds horrifying to me - such a long flight for such a little baby! :eek:

Just now a mummy wanted to get jalan kukoh kueh.. I just went, is open.. but selling fast.
The soon kueh no more.. but later 6-7pm got another batch..

Pai sei, hungry.. eat a peng kueh now... hee.

she have.
but she is staying with her mil now. (not on good terms also)
my hubby only son ma.
no choice.

initially we wanted a 3 room flat, the mum black face sia.
ask my hubby is it dont want her to stay with us.

we call ours a entertainment room. hahah

wah ... her MIL terrorised her and now she wan to terrorize you har :D

Just now a mummy wanted to get jalan kukoh kueh.. I just went, is open.. but selling fast.
The soon kueh no more.. but later 6-7pm got another batch..

Pai sei, hungry.. eat a peng kueh now... hee.

Thank you for the update! I will go after work! Maybe around 6 plus! :D

My hubby already asking how soon we can bring beanie to US to see his mother. He's thinking like 3 months old. Which sounds horrifying to me - such a long flight for such a little baby! :eek:

actually newborn easier to go long dist travel for bb but of cos parents tiring...

Where is she living now?? Every year got trip home for your hubby lah... do you guys look forward to it??

My mil lives in Las Vegas. It's great when we r there, just the flight there is such a torture! I hate flying, turbulence freaks me out. N I cannot sleep sitting upright. So every year I try to accumulate all my spending onto my credit card so that I have enough miles to redeem for biz class ticket. Makes it alot more bearable.

My mil lives in Las Vegas. It's great when we r there, just the flight there is such a torture! I hate flying, turbulence freaks me out. N I cannot sleep sitting upright. So every year I try to accumulate all my spending onto my credit card so that I have enough miles to redeem for biz class ticket. Makes it alot more bearable.

Wah, like me. I also everything charge to CC so that I can redeem miles to travel... Now must use so many different cards for different kind of spending to maximise my rewards points/miles earning to change to miles for redemption. My hubby thinks I am crazy for having so many different cards, but then it's saving money, imo. LOL.

Yep just v inserts. Well, I was better but these 2 days a lot of yellow discharge again, though all along I didn't have itching, so tomorrow during my Gynae visit I will ask for a vaginal swab test, they take a sample n test in the lab for yeast, bacterial vaginosis n steph b. Very definitive.

Oh ok... The test in lab takes how long? On the day itself will know the result?

she need 1st class not biz class :D :D

Wah, like me. I also everything charge to CC so that I can redeem miles to travel... Now must use so many different cards for different kind of spending to maximise my rewards points/miles earning to change to miles for redemption. My hubby thinks I am crazy for having so many different cards, but then it's saving money, imo. LOL.
i prefer to use CC that give me Cash rebate :D more practical :p mileage is good for frequent traveller

Wah a lot of your mil stories... But lucky u all never get to stay w them... Hee
I'm quite lucky, both my parent in law are quite easy going... They respect me and I show respect to them, hardly any issue at all.. We see each other almost every day, she cooks dinner for us. After dinner, sweep backside go home... Lol
But no matter how good r they, their son still the baobei.. Sometimes they cook " liang teh", they don't cook a big pot.. Just enough for a few, but for sure, there will be 2 cups covered. One for my bro in law, one for my DH... Then if I saw, she will say there are some in a container, ask me to help myself.. But then, when I see, the container left a bit. I also paisei to drink...
Sometimes, my DH knows, he will push his share to me... Lol

Does u all feel this way... Comparing our mothers, actually our mother treat our DH better than our MIL treat us? My parents treat my DH very well, when we go for dinner, my parent definitely order fried prawn paste chicken for him. Just for him!! Sometimes make me jealous ... Make my brothers jealous too... Lol

Does u all feel this way... Comparing our mothers, actually our mother treat our DH better than our MIL treat us? My parents treat my DH very well, when we go for dinner, my parent definitely order fried prawn paste chicken for him. Just for him!! Sometimes make me jealous ... Make my brothers jealous too... Lol

TOTALLY AGREEo_O

ya, my mom treat my hub and my bil like her own son. We go back almost 2-3 times a week. me and my hub have wkly MJ session with my parents.
I don't frequent my in law house that much. my hub go back on his own sometimes

My parents know he doesnt take fish.

so they will order chicken or pork for him.

so noramlly we nv order order fish when we dine together.

but mil....

Ya, every weekend we will have mj session too... However, weekdays I will go to my mil place for dinner as my kids are there too... So for me, I just stay there for a couple of hours...

Winnielove: your HB and my HB can be good friend.. My HB don't eat fish too.. My father sells fish, so we have fish most time. But if they know my HB coming, my mum will cook something else or will order something for him...

Wah one old uncle wan to give up his seat to me on Mrt but I paiseh to Accept but Heng one lady next to him is alighting too so I sat down and the uncle kept saying aloud all other youngsters who are sitting down brainless Lolz

I agree with Uncle, especially those clueless pretend to be sleeping and listening to music one. If got people need the seat more, I will tap them and ask them to give up the seat. They don't know how to auto and 自动 sometimes. Embarrassing.

I agree with Uncle, especially those clueless pretend to be sleeping and listening to music one. If got people need the seat more, I will tap them and ask them to give up the seat. They don't know how to auto and 自动 sometimes. Embarrassing.

Are your tummy showing already? Mine is at this very awkward size, people will just assume that I am fat with a lil tummy. My friend commented that her tummy looks bigger than mine thou she not pregnant.. haha

Talking about in laws, it's really true that the son is most baobei. I am also thankful that i see them only once every two to three years. But yes!! My mum treats my hubby better too because of that. We are his only family here. So no choice lah. I have two kids that treat me better instead. Hahaha...

Back