(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

paiseh never eat before wat is tat :D my bff tell me it is grill chicken

ok later i go see :D

Nando's is grilled chicken in peri peri sauce, which is a kind of African spice I think. It's salty n sour n spicy, super shiok. Even my hubby who's not very good with spicy food cannot resist also. Must try!

Crap dunno why suddenly I sneezed like 12x consecutively in the last 2 mins, until all my colleagues stand up in their cubicle to stare at me o_O

I have been craving for curry pork chop rice too! Miss the one in maxwell!

Ooh super like! I drove there after work last mon cos got massive craving, but it was closed for spring cleaning! I was sulking so much I refused to eat anything else for dinner that night. Then Sat morning I crawl out of bed early (well early for me anyway) just to go q n satisfy my craving. Hehe.

Ya suddenly feel like eating that... Couldn't think of what else to eat.
I told my hubby, it's fine right? Ice cream = milk hor?
He gave me the "diaoo... dots" look.
I also bought Walls ice-cream why get my db question also. I said it is milk cream, can take

Eh, you don't live in Jalan Kukoh... there is one mummy here who lives there... I must have remembered the wrong person liao... Sorry.... :)

Jalan Kukoh is located at Chin Swee Road... very near OG CHinatown...

I'm the mummy who lives at jalan kukoh, 30min ago I just got my helper go to the market and buy prawn mee for me. She didn't notice if the teochew kueh stall still open. Usually at this time, they finish selling most stuff. They do more morning business, later in the evening about 6pm-8pm they will start to prepare for tomorrow and at that time u can go buy from them too, usually freshly done.

I'm the mummy who lives at jalan kukoh, 30min ago I just got my helper go to the market and buy prawn mee for me. She didn't notice if the teochew kueh stall still open. Usually at this time, they finish selling most stuff. They do more morning business, later in the evening about 6pm-8pm they will start to prepare for tomorrow and at that time u can go buy from them too, usually freshly done.

Yay, @cinderelly, thank you for the update! I was still thinking whether I should take 2 bus stops down to go and buy for lunch.....

Maybe I will go after work! :) Tabao for tomorrow morning bfst and for my parents.

My parents used to live in Jalan Kukoh many moons ago (before I was born), and they always talk about this Teochew kueh stall, and I love those that are fried by the uncle on the spot. Super nice wok hei taste... Super love it. :)

Scan juz nw. 15wks 2days can't see gender. Nt long enough to be a 'bird' but can't cfm if it's a girl. Gynae advise No need to buy anything yet
Screenshot_2014-07-25-11-35-05.png

wah... the Jln Kukoh like very ulu place...

Jalan kukoh is very old place, my HB lived here since birth, so when we got married, we bought a unit just next to his parent's block. Initially I cannot get used, a lot old people, nearby a few rented hdb so a lot rowdy ppl. Now, used to it. Seldom open the door. But here is just above CTE outram, so quite easy to locate and direct bus to town like orchard, plaza sin is only 10-15 min.. My sil walk from her to work at raffles area, steady right? Lolzzz

Yay, @cinderelly, thank you for the update! I was still thinking whether I should take 2 bus stops down to go and buy for lunch.....

Maybe I will go after work! :) Tabao for tomorrow morning bfst and for my parents.

My parents used to live in Jalan Kukoh many moons ago (before I was born), and they always talk about this Teochew kueh stall, and I love those that are fried by the uncle on the spot. Super nice wok hei taste... Super love it. :)

Oh ya, older ppl also mention here used to have a rojak stall where they served rojak in a tiny metal plate.
The kueh only fried in morning, at night the just sell freshly steam kueh, u can buy more and keep it in fridge. Pan fried before u eat... Yummy. My kids love the peng kueh..

Ideally can siam will siam for me. But my friend eat like mad lor ... Baby also healthy so up to you Lolz

I eat a lot, and had been caving especially at night. Last week I had chilli crabs twice... Cooked by my dad cos I say I craved for it.. My dad is a fishmonger, he can buy fresh crabs from jurong port market and is cheap.. First time, he bought 5 crabs for $80, 2nd time 8 crabs for $100. Sometimes honestly I find dad is more thoughtful than HB...

i am buying oversized top/blouse
apparently i cant fit into all my shorts anymore:(

so got to get those elastic kind
Even I can't fit into any of my shorts and very few skirts :(
so need those as well.

any suggestions for a good place to shop for loose clothes, without spending too much?

hey, i was just wondering, I am assuming, most of you would be tired and sleepy most of the times (at least I am :) ), so does your husband does all the household work or do you get help?
we are trying to find a maid, who can help us with cleaning and other household chores, but are not able to find anyone :(

Back