(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

yah since 6week my saliva like very bitter and sometime it is too much to bear have to split it out if i swallow i will have the want to vomit feeling ..
even now i still have that bitter taste but can swallow lah not as bad as before

又吐了:confused::eek:

ya lor... if I were you, @linlin11 , I will keep no 1 in CC for full day... then let MIL handle the younger one... i will probably do the fetching for no 1 before and after work... cuz currently my MIL fetch her to and fro her school

Yup. Maybe that is the best solution. At the most i forfeit the deposit. Dont think i can fetch my ger hme cos i work in bedok. From jurong to bedok...damn siong. Lol

Sigh. One of the reasons why i became a sahm the day my #1 was born. I cannot trust maids, neither can i trust nannies or childcare centres. Even in laws can give problems. But thankfully my in laws not in sg. Too much expectations from myself. But i think most important thing is i feel happy doing what i am doing for the past 7 years. 3rd child but i still prefer to handle the kids alone. Lol :D
Same here! But the kids drive me crazy sometimes. ... 3 mins of cuteness 30 mins of fighting.

but dun eat hungry also want to vomit right ?
Reach home...nap... Woke up at 7.10, no appetite, I saw the dinner spread - kangkong chilli, deep fried chicken, steam Sotong, lagi no appetite... Ask my MIL helper to boil some instant miso soup for me...at least got some flavour, ate one pc of chic and one spoonful of vege. Hopefully can keep these mouthful...

Reach home...nap... Woke up at 7.10, no appetite, I saw the dinner spread - kangkong chilli, deep fried chicken, steam Sotong, lagi no appetite... Ask my MIL helper to boil some instant miso soup for me...at least got some flavour, ate one pc of chic and one spoonful of vege. Hopefully can keep these mouthful...
Got eat something better than none .. Go rest now

Same here! But the kids drive me crazy sometimes. ... 3 mins of cuteness 30 mins of fighting.

Haha! Same.. As long as no violence involve, i let them resolve their own differences. My girl dotes on didi a lot. After she scolds him, she will quickly go back and hug him. She is also my handy helper at home. She does the dishes, folds laundry, sweeps the floor, cleans up mess, feeds didi when he refuses to eat etc. Thankfully she is also independent enough to prepare and make our breakfast, clear the table after meals, do her own homework and bathe herself. Without her, i cannot survive! Really really feel grateful. I need her to train didi too. When they can do things for themselves and take care of each other, i can concentrate on cooking, other house chores and in future, meimei. :D

Sounds like an unpleasant day for you. May tomorrow be a better day for you! Jiayou!!

Lovexuan your daughter sounds like an angel!

Newbiemom my #1 is 4 years this year and #2 is 2 years old. No TV is good! I can't live without tv nowadays. 30minutes of peppa pig or bob the builder is my quick distraction for them when I need to sneak off for an afternoon nap.

Can we eat kang kong? My sis say cannot cuz kang kong is considered liang... Not good...
My Mum also say don't eat kang kong. But I guess u eat once in a while, not everyday and not alot Should be ok ba..
I din know Can't drink lemongrass drink and took a glass unintentionally.

U all saw the lunar calendar posted in FB lunar is 1 year old than actual age right ... Funny that one is right abt the gender but baby centre one is wrong Lolz

Those who engaged your confinement lady already ( not thru agency) have you apply temporary work permit for them ?

ImageUploadedByForum1406250406.539529.jpg

Breast pump/ sterilizer set/ bottles / stream/ blender Etx on sales

Those who engaged your confinement lady already ( not thru agency) have you apply temporary work permit for them ?

Good morning ladies. This morning I got craving for soon kueh drowned in soy sauce. Haiz.

My CL told me to apply for her closer to the date. Sometime in Dec I think.

Good morning ladies. This morning I got craving for soon kueh drowned in soy sauce. Haiz.

did yours cross CNY ? how much is the rate may i ask :p
and how much deposit did you pay
today my stomach abit queasiness ...so think i better play safe eat simple stuff

Sounds like an unpleasant day for you. May tomorrow be a better day for you! Jiayou!!

Thanks... so far this morning is ok... difficulty in getting up as usual... once out of the hse, step into the gym, sweat a little... felt better.... but yesterday was the same routine too!

Thanks... so far this morning is ok... difficulty in getting up as usual... once out of the hse, step into the gym, sweat a little... felt better.... but yesterday was the same routine too!
wah still got time to set into gym not bad leh

did yours cross CNY ? how much is the rate may i ask :p
and how much deposit did you pay
today my stomach abit queasiness ...so think i better play safe eat simple stuff

Oh dear, hope your stomach feels better soon. Ya better play soon n eat something light today.

My CL quoted me 2.5k. My EDD is 21 Jan so I might lugi a few days cos she has to leave by 15 Jan. I didn't actually ask if the rate will be pro rated if she leaves early, I quite shui bian one la. She didn't insist on a deposit, think cos she has been doing for my colleagues for the past 10 yrs so when she heard I'm from the same office she just took my words in good faith.

Haha! Same.. As long as no violence involve, i let them resolve their own differences. My girl dotes on didi a lot. After she scolds him, she will quickly go back and hug him. She is also my handy helper at home. She does the dishes, folds laundry, sweeps the floor, cleans up mess, feeds didi when he refuses to eat etc. Thankfully she is also independent enough to prepare and make our breakfast, clear the table after meals, do her own homework and bathe herself. Without her, i cannot survive! Really really feel grateful. I need her to train didi too. When they can do things for themselves and take care of each other, i can concentrate on cooking, other house chores and in future, meimei. :D
wah model daughter leh, how old is she... but kudos to you for training her...

Oh dear, hope your stomach feels better soon. Ya better play soon n eat something light today.

My CL quoted me 2.5k. My EDD is 21 Jan so I might lugi a few days cos she has to leave by 15 Jan. I didn't actually ask if the rate will be pro rated if she leaves early, I quite shui bian one la. She didn't insist on a deposit, think cos she has been doing for my colleagues for the past 10 yrs so when she heard I'm from the same office she just took my words in good faith.
no bad .. i google i saw some were quoted 2.8K and more so i tot my 2.5K is cheap so it is not afterall :D but should have bargain :D but cos my sister and mom knew her so chin cai but she want deposit of $300

i set off the hse at 6.45am leh... reach gym at 7am... start work at 9am...

Wah u r good! So disciplined, still can wake up early to go gym nowadays! I wake up at 7.45am every morning, hehe. Last time no dog I wake up at 8am. Super lazy.

Haven apply either.

Think I read on the mom website, you can apply 4 weeks before your edd

no bad .. i google i saw some were quoted 2.8K and more so i tot my 2.5K is cheap so it is not afterall :D but should have bargain :D but cos my sister and mom knew her so chin cai but she want deposit of $300

Think the market rate now is around 2.5k to 2.8k. Inflation. It's ok la, if she's recommended by family, pay a bit more also chin chai, at least u have peace of mind that she comes recommended.

Wah u r good! So disciplined, still can wake up early to go gym nowadays! I wake up at 7.45am every morning, hehe. Last time no dog I wake up at 8am. Super lazy.

Not many options left for me. my dh, fil and me carpool to go to town for work. They want to avoid all the erp charges so we leave home super early. Since can reach my work area at 7am, rather than sit in the office, i go work out in gym (also near my work place)... if i too lazy to work out, I will take a long long bath in gym and slowly do my hair and make up etc before reach office...

Else I can choose to wake up slightly later say 7am... but I will need to brace myself to join the peak hr crowd in the public transport...

Think the market rate now is around 2.5k to 2.8k. Inflation. It's ok la, if she's recommended by family, pay a bit more also chin chai, at least u have peace of mind that she comes recommended.

price i am ok lah ... i expect this range ... my worry is she only temporary help my sister when her nanny go back hometown (not confinement) and my mom prefer her because she like the way she handle my niece and most importantly my guess is cos they are same dialect group :D :D

my worry is cos know each other ..she may have expectation or anyhow :D :D she want me to call her again when she finished her current confinement job ..think i better set the expectation right what is expected of her :D

Not many options left for me. my dh, fil and me carpool to go to town for work. They want to avoid all the erp charges so we leave home super early. Since can reach my work area at 7am, rather than sit in the office, i go work out in gym (also near my work place)... if i too lazy to work out, I will take a long long bath in gym and slowly do my hair and make up etc before reach office...

Else I can choose to wake up slightly later say 7am... but I will need to brace myself to join the peak hr crowd in the public transport...

wah good leh ...my hubby value sleep more ..he rather pay ERP ...so morning is always rush hrs for me
6.30 wake up show
6.45 breakfast
700 wake both man up...
715 get son ready for school
740 get out of house
759 reach school
then out turn to work ... depend on traffic situation
8.45 reach office ... and surf net :D and think wat for tea break at 10am :D

i also wish can go gym in morning ... anyway if he change job then no more free ride to town ..will join the peak hr crowd but i get to walk to office as exercise for 15 mins :p which i kind of look forward :D cos no really no chance to exercise :D

Back