(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Now still can eat abit. later part have to stop liao.
anyway tink durain season ending soon ba. eat for another 1-2 times can stop. hahaha..
i tink mine still ok. still can eat some durians. hahaha...

mooncake festival coming . tink another round of eating. so beware. mooncake dun eat too much....

do you think it's necessary to get a bath tub for baby? or jus use the normal tub can liao?

I still kept the red tub from wedding gdl. But I guess some hospitals provide as well. I am thinking of getting anti slip mat to put in the tub.

lol such busy week for me, maybe also same as that for other mom-to-bes.

finally my husband can feel my bb kicking from outside the stomach! what abt yours?

Any upcoming baby fairs coming? i've not done any shopping for baby and breastfeeding yet!!! OMG

Oh dear ... Must control diet right ? Take care ya ..
Most likely got to control diet... I am more concerned abt having to inject insulin daily if confirmed got GD... And the effects of GD on baby next time... Sigh. That said, I hope the test will go alright. Really quite sian of having to go back and forth the hospital and having to take leave from work...

Most likely got to control diet... I am more concerned abt having to inject insulin daily if confirmed got GD... And the effects of GD on baby next time... Sigh. That said, I hope the test will go alright. Really quite sian of having to go back and forth the hospital and having to take leave from work...
Start to control diet from now on till delivery . I think my sis been poking to check blood sugar level . She stays slimmest when she is pregnant . After delivery , ballooned back ..

I also enjoy the feel of baby kicking... Now that baby is not that big yet to cause pain through kicking haha...
Hahaha ... The feel is so shiok ... I can even feel my beanie somersault inside ! Now waiting for beanie to kick hard enough for me to see my tummy got movements .. Kekeke

Just hit 24 weeks... Saw gynae today and was told baby a bit big. Plus today got glucose in dip stick test, she suspects I may have GD. Sian... Gotta do OGTT next week :(
]
hi morninghugs, how big is yr bb at 24 wks?
hope no GD for u... I am also very scared of this my end as I keep liking sweet things ever since pregnant. daily must have at least 2 cold sweet sweet packed or soft drink now esp so hot the weather.

Haha ... I'm enjoying my beanie kicking ... I always enjoy the whole pregnancy ... Love to sohsoh my tummy .. I wish time dun pass too fast ..

hi fluffy_fluffy, I also called my bb Beanie! This has been his nickname since I pregnant. Haaa.
Everyday I also so protective of my tummy, esp in crowded places! Must put my hand on tummy to show off. lol

this wk i cannot lay on my left side liao even though was said to be the correct sleeping position.
dunno why when lay on left side, under my left breast will start feeling tinkling feeling…like going numb. u girls got like that?
so now i end up sleep mostly on my right. sleep on my back also not nice as my tummy feel so stretched.

pregnancy brings lot of change week to week!

qtn...
1. do you usually have breakfast before checkup? Coz last checkup I had breakfast and nurse said there's traces of sugar. So thinking to go without breakfast tomorrow...
2. anyone bought non contact thermometer?

i sometimes can c my bb movements on tummy. keke. so cute. juz tat the kicking is till not tat hard.
keke.... enjoying the process....

qtn...
1. do you usually have breakfast before checkup? Coz last checkup I had breakfast and nurse said there's traces of sugar. So thinking to go without breakfast tomorrow...
2. anyone bought non contact thermometer?

1. i always eat le then go c gynae as my appt is always afternoon. so far so gd. wat u have for ur breakfast? if normal meals shld nt have this issue....

2. yup. i have 1 at hm. bought from taobao. quite nice to use...

Start to control diet from now on till delivery . I think my sis been poking to check blood sugar level . She stays slimmest when she is pregnant . After delivery , ballooned back ..
Huh, fluffy... Mine is not an obvious weight gain lor. Now that I have crossed 24weeks, I have gained between 5-6kg in all (which I think is acceptable by my standard lah haha)... It's more of baby is too big...

]
hi morninghugs, how big is yr bb at 24 wks?
hope no GD for u... I am also very scared of this my end as I keep liking sweet things ever since pregnant. daily must have at least 2 cold sweet sweet packed or soft drink now esp so hot the weather.
Babby, he measured 820+g yesterday :p gynae estimated again using head circumference to cross reference and she said this should be the weight and size of a 25+ weeks baby...

i sometimes can c my bb movements on tummy. keke. so cute. juz tat the kicking is till not tat hard.

1. i always eat le then go c gynae as my appt is always afternoon. so far so gd. wat u have for ur breakfast? if normal meals shld nt have this issue....

breakfast like: 1/3 cup coffee plus bread or biscuits or chwee kueh kind...

I saw online selling <$30 made in china. should be safe right? infra red technology.

Huh, fluffy... Mine is not an obvious weight gain lor. Now that I have crossed 24weeks, I have gained between 5-6kg in all (which I think is acceptable by my standard lah haha)... It's more of baby is too big...

Babby, he measured 820+g yesterday :p gynae estimated again using head circumference to cross reference and she said this should be the weight and size of a 25+ weeks baby...
I see ... Dun worry the scan is just estimate weight only . Plus minus up to 500g

The last time I went for oscar , the Gynae measured 42, then he says must be 44 then can take oscar . Then he measured 44. Then went to over to novena , sonography also measured less than 44 then measured again more than 44

My 2nd birth . Gynae measure bb 3.8kg ... Almost scared him cos one week ago only 2.8kg then measure again 3.4kg. Same day deliver 3.38kg

Maybe your bb good at absorbing mummy's food intake :) just be careful and control diet a bit . Less sugar stuff and carbo ?

breakfast like: 1/3 cup coffee plus bread or biscuits or chwee kueh kind...

I saw online selling <$30 made in china. should be safe right? infra red technology.

hmm. mayb u have higher sugar intake. dun tink tat will affect the sugar level.
i even tried eating mac before i c gynae. sugar level also ok.... keke....

yup. buy fr better reviews seller. i using tat. so far so gd.....

Reactions: ete
Hello Nov mummies... I am expecting my first baby girl due 7 Nov ( happens to be my sis birthday)... just wanna check anyone doing 3D scan at TMC?? Do you have pricing if not done by doc? My doc doesn't have the 3D machine...

Hello Nov mummies... I am expecting my first baby girl due 7 Nov ( happens to be my sis birthday)... just wanna check anyone doing 3D scan at TMC?? Do you have pricing if not done by doc? My doc doesn't have the 3D machine...
i dun knw abt tmc. but i knw NUH pricing is ard $200 for 3D + 4D.

Haha ... I'm enjoying my beanie kicking ... I always enjoy the whole pregnancy ... Love to sohsoh my tummy .. I wish time dun pass too fast ..

Haha.: I diff from u.. I hope fast fast 35 weeks..

hi pooopi, why wk 35? u experience early delivery before?

Yes.. So if I can make it to 35 weeks very good le.. But best will be 37 weeks!!

My Gyane clinic have.. So will be doing with him. He charge like $50-$150.. Don't know how he charge.. Haha.. But will be doing at 26weeks if bb cooperate.. Cuz last few scan bb don't want give see face...

just sharing that i read somewhere that baby before 6mths better to use digital thermometer. temperature should not be more than 37.5.

hi jas1982, TMC 3D is $270 while 4D is $370. If u have TMC's FBI member, it's 5% off.

ok thanks everyone... :) can maybe add me on FB later? [email protected] I am in Shanghai now cause hubby sent here for work. will only be back 11 aug. So meanwhile no access to any FB...
Pooopi... will your Gyne just take walk in cases? or we have to go the center to do it? I am with Dr Sim Lee Ngor at TMC... anyone seeing her?

just sharing that i read somewhere that baby before 6mths better to use digital thermometer. temperature should not be more than 37.5.

Oh how come? Not easy to measure infant using the ear thermometer. The tip is too big for infant ear hole.

ok thanks everyone... :) can maybe add me on FB later? [email protected] I am in Shanghai now cause hubby sent here for work. will only be back 11 aug. So meanwhile no access to any FB...
Pooopi... will your Gyne just take walk in cases? or we have to go the center to do it? I am with Dr Sim Lee Ngor at TMC... anyone seeing her?

Hmm..I don't think he will take in just walk in for 3d scan ba...

Just went for my 25weeks scan today.. My princess had turn around and she is causing abit too much pressure on my bladder so I keep having wrong feeling of uti.. Doc check on my urine for white blood cells.. Shows I dun have uti problem.. Is just bb growing n cos she had alrdy turn around so more n more pressure will be coming..

Bb weigh 750gram today.. She moved so much! The fact she is moving a lot everyday.. I'm like having belly dancing.. Finally the daddy can see the movement on tummy.. Saw the 3D image of her face today.. A little fatter now and her nose n chin very obvious.. It's a very special feeling seeing her 3D image today.. Thinking I may had affected her badly with the house moving these 2 weeks... Lucky everything turn out well.. Opt to go mt avernia single bedded for delivery.. This the first grand child guess both parents will wan to be there with me.. I'm super excited about the arrival of this little one.. Have yet to decide if I wan to get a baby cot or a play pen.. Any opinions?

Back