IVF with KKH (Dr Matthew Lau)

thanks sumiko..i have a 2cm cyst seen from normal ultrasound gbut seen 3 gynaes prior all says its small ok to leave it n proceed to ivf since its not growing..i scared e sis scan says need to remove or got adhesions etc.. i very scared to go under knife..hope thgs are ok for e sis scan next mth n hope womb environmentis good.
The cysts may be just liquid cysts, meaning they get re-absorbed into ur body every monthly cycle. While they are visible and can get big, they cause no major problems. That's typically the case for me. I have two big ones abt 50mm. They should go away after a while. Dun worry too much. Ask the doc what type of cysts were observed.

Tks doraemon21.. But yr gynae is too far for me as we don't drive..
Will decide another 2 days as if i need to scan will be next week..
The lady who scan for me did say there is a SAC n dr Lau say there is water bag.. If there is water bag mean shld hv bb but only thing is might be too slow growing that y cannot see..
I done my ET on 20 June..
Pupnui's beanie, be good n take more nutrients inside mummy's womb k. Grow big and strong. When u next go for scan with mummy, kick a bit n show doc ur heartbeat. Ur mummy will be so proud of u!

doraemon, 谢谢你,dr lau didnt give me multivits also, my previous doc have. now i ownself take folic acid n tiao with tcm. sis is to check for fabriod ,polyps,cysts n adhesions in e uterus via infusing some dye into there..
I was not given multivits by doc. I was only given folic acid. On my own, I take acidophilus and vit C.

We mommies are returning red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang @ Lian Shan Shuang Lin temple at Toa Payoh this Sat, 26 July after 2pm. Do come and collect for good luck for ttc sisters.

I everyday talking to them too..
How are u now?

Pupnui, that's good ;), I m good, just that tummy still on off crampy, now pending today ultrascan if evenytin is fine, discharging tmr ready ;), but will still b complete bed rest after discharging, tin will b on 2 weeks HL again.....

Pupnui, that's good ;), I m good, just that tummy still on off crampy, now pending today ultrascan if evenytin is fine, discharging tmr ready ;), but will still b complete bed rest after discharging, tin will b on 2 weeks HL again.....

Great to hear that... Have a good rest... All the best for everything...

Thanks @Santhiya.. How are you getting on now?
I am good..currently 13weeks.. The last I saw baby was at 9wks and was so touched to see baby moving.. After going thru so many failures,finally I am blessed with one.. :) really have to thank Dr HH tan.. I was under dr.sadhana for 3 years and she didn't sent me for any test.. Assumed I was having infertility and asked to proceed to ivf.. I changed my dr in April.. Was sent for SIS and found to have adhesions and polyps..Did hysteroscopy and removal of polyps in April.. Went on to do natural FET in May with my last two d2 embryos. BFPed.. Then at 6 wks, was told by doc cannot see fetal pole but can see sac.. One week later, saw the heartbeat... Two weeks after that had fresh bleeding like AF.. Lucky for me, baby was safe.. Now I am waiting for my next appt on 12th aug... So, dun give up hope.. Everything will work out well for u.. :)

Santhiya

I am good..currently 13weeks.. The last I saw baby was at 9wks and was so touched to see baby moving.. After going thru so many failures,finally I am blessed with one.. :) really have to thank Dr HH tan.. I was under dr.sadhana for 3 years and she didn't sent me for any test.. Assumed I was having infertility and asked to proceed to ivf.. I changed my dr in April.. Was sent for SIS and found to have adhesions and polyps..Did hysteroscopy and removal of polyps in April.. Went on to do natural FET in May with my last two d2 embryos. BFPed.. Then at 6 wks, was told by doc cannot see fetal pole but can see sac.. One week later, saw the heartbeat... Two weeks after that had fresh bleeding like AF.. Lucky for me, baby was safe.. Now I am waiting for my next appt on 12th aug... So, dun give up hope.. Everything will work out well for u.. :)
Santhiya

Oh that great.. Congrats to you again..
Ya same as me cannot see fetal pole only SAC on week 6.. So intend to get Pte gynae to scan again on week 7... U think I shld?

Last edited:
Oh that great.. Congrats to you again..
Ya sane as me cannot see fetal pole only SAC on week 6.. So intend to
get Pte gynae to scan again on week
7... U think I shld?
Stay calm.. Try not to scan too many times cos currently they will be doing vaginal scan which is not good for baby.. When is ur next appt?

Santhiya

I will suggest u wait for the appt.. Cos by then it will be an abdominal scan.. Which will be better.. As long as u dun see red, stay positive. :)

Santhiya

@Santhiya... Thank you for your advise.. Will wait till 5th Aug... You take good care ya and have a smooth 9 months journey...:)

Hi ladies, is anyone going for the IVF briefing next Thursday @ 9.30am @ KKIVF ? Was told that I would be under Dr Matthew Lau and this is my 1st IVF cycle.

Would love to have others start this journey together.

Last edited:
Hi pupnui, I just discharged yesterday from mount A, I am good, Pls go to 24 OG straight away brown n fade red is threatened pregnancy. .....I had this last Monday. .....but now my baby is safe n sound ready.....

Great to hear that you have discharge... Have a good bed rest... Don't move ard too much... My brown discharge no more le... If come again tmr wil go 24 O&G to see...
Btw, the 24hrs O&G is it at the basement same as clinic D/IVF there?

Great to hear that you have discharge... Have a good bed rest... Don't move ard too much... My brown discharge no more le... If come again tmr wil go 24 O&G to see...
Btw, the 24hrs O&G is it at the basement same as clinic D/IVF there?

Pupnui yes it is, but when I have the brown discharge, my doc told me it's unstable, thus I think u better go 24 hrs OG, cos I was given the jab 3 times every 2 days to stablizie the baby.......

Pupnui yes it is, but when I have the brown discharge, my doc told me it's unstable, thus I think u better go 24 hrs OG, cos I was given the jab 3 times every 2 days to stablizie the baby.......

Huh so serious.. Omg..
But my brown discharge no more Le..
I did google on web n they advise is normal..
I emailed to dr lau too on Sunday but he did not reply to me till only yesterday night saying Can monitor.. Rest Well.. that all..

Huh so serious.. Omg..
But my brown discharge no more Le..
I did google on web n they advise is normal..
I emailed to dr lau too on Sunday but he did not reply to me till only yesterday night saying Can monitor.. Rest Well.. that all..

Pupnui, ic, so for now I tin u complete rest in bed will b best, when I was admitted with the brown discharge I was complete rest in bed even go toilet need to press the bell n get the nurse to pushed me to the toilet using the wheelchair, now I am back home n needs rest in bed.......

Pupnui, ic, so for now I tin u complete rest in bed will b best, when I was admitted with the brown discharge I was complete rest in bed even go toilet need to press the bell n get the nurse to pushed me to the toilet using the wheelchair, now I am back home n needs rest in bed.......

Yes... Sun and Mon complete bed rested. Only walk (very slow) to toilet or study room or to dining table to eat my meal... Now since no more BC so I come to work... Now I totally no BC and only have some stickly white...

Last edited:
@doraemon21... I decided to go for 2nd dr check... Called up TMC to make appt with Dr SF Loh but he is fully booked till next week so the nurse asked me to walk in tml afternoon...

hi doraemon n pupnui, take care. by e way, just curious, in cases of emergency like spotting, we cant be allowed to see dr matthew earlier then e allocated appt even if we called to tell e kkh nurse explaining e scenario? cos i saw u all going to another doc for help..

hi doraemon n pupnui, take care. by e way, just curious, in cases of emergency like spotting, we cant be allowed to see dr matthew earlier then e allocated appt even if we called to tell e kkh nurse explaining e scenario? cos i saw u all going to another doc for help..

I not sure but I email him he just say can monitor. rest well that all.. I think I rather to get another dr to double check n scan is better.. My appt wif him is on 5th aug..

pupnui, good luck. go see sf loh if u think u will feel better. hope e nurse can let u jump q when u described yr condition to them. i ever waited 3hrs to see sf loh for 1consultation with him before i start my 1st ivf last time..dun worry too much first,as now its white n not brown..go see 2nd opinion if u feel more assurance needed n for just in case..hugs

pupnui, good luck. go see sf loh if u think u will feel better. hope e nurse can let u jump q when u described yr condition to them. i ever waited 3hrs to see sf loh for 1consultation with him before i start my 1st ivf last time..dun worry too much first,as now its white n not brown..go see 2nd opinion if u feel more assurance needed n for just in case..hugs

Tks Connie..

Connie hopeful, u can go back kkh for appt, just that mine was the training doc misdiagnosis said my beanie left me n scanned for me found nothing thus I went n seek 2nd opinion n the private doc able to find my beanie thus DH now a bit scare kkh screw up the whole tin again so I had decided to go private gyne instead of gg back kkh, but kkh called me up yesterday asked me to go back 5 Aug to follow up, but I already know the situation n get all the information from my private doc chen lin han. ... ..so I was telling dh to go back c doc lau to tell him the whole situation n close my case n don't go kkh anymore cos it's oso doc lau helped me with the surgery than I can have a baby now mah......at least i tin I should go back n clarify with him lo....

Have u visited doc sf Loh? What's the results? ? Hope all is well.......

Seen dr Loh Le.. Not very good.. Can see the yolk sac but cannot hear the heartbeat.. Dr loh say by now shld a able to hear it so asking me to give one more week to see how it go.. If confirmed no then shld be no gd news..

Last edited:
Seen dr Loh Le.. Not very good.. Can see the yolk sac but cannot hear the heartbeat.. Dr loh say by now shld a able to hear it so asking me to give one more week to see how it go.. If confirmed no then shld be no gd news..

Pupnui, u how many weeks le? Only week 8 weeks than can hear heart beat lei....u go Google n download this apps it's quite useful baby center, they can tell u, u in which week and how is the development of the baby will b like.......n which week can hear the heart beat etc......

Hi ladies, is anyone going for the IVF briefing next Thursday @ 9.30am @ KKIVF ? Was told that I would be under Dr Matthew Lau and this is my 1st IVF cycle.

Would love to have others start this journey together.

Back