(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Wah, talk about food again!! Lucky I just had very full lunch, had a mini steamboat w chrysanthemum coconut soup....
Now deciding whether to take my supplements or not, I skip supplements at some days...hee hee... Think of take them makes me very moody..
Need to swallow 1 fish oil pills, 1 multivitamin capsule, 2 calcium pills and my thyroid super bitter pills....
Making me want to cry!!!

I am thinking whether to eat my obimin also cause I like puke out the pill yesterday. Yucks

After 1st tri don't need folic?
From my gynae, u still can continue the folic acid until u finish. Then following doc will give u multivitamin which contain folic acid. The small folic acid can stop then. But for me, once gynae gave the multivitamin, I can't even bother to finish the old folic. Eat less pill.. Hee

Hi....any1 perm or color or straighten hair during pregnancy?
nope...i dun wan to regret later so i will become 白发魔女

just went OG to buy some maternity pants wah they are getting mroe exp ... 1 for $79 before 20% discount

Finally just took the courage to take my supplements... Yucks.. Hopefully don't burp later...

Some of u were mentioning about taking milk. Any of u can take powdered maternal milk? The thought of it makes me having goosebumps, so yucky... Amybody wants? I have some to give away?

nope...i dun wan to regret later so i will become 白发魔女

just went OG to buy some maternity pants wah they are getting mroe exp ... 1 for $79 before 20% discount

My white hair are concentrated near my forehead, but I tie nowadays so less obvious.

that is expensive lei! $79! buy from taobao la~ my maternity pants cost me like less than $25 with shipment.

Finally just took the courage to take my supplements... Yucks.. Hopefully don't burp later...

Some of u were mentioning about taking milk. Any of u can take powdered maternal milk? The thought of it makes me having goosebumps, so yucky... Amybody wants? I have some to give away?

eat some sweets. or snack on something

I bought my maternity pants from Asos, around $37 I think...

I got lesser clothes to wear now... my normal pants starting to get quite tight, so I running out of clothes to wear....

My white hair are concentrated near my forehead, but I tie nowadays so less obvious.

that is expensive lei! $79! buy from taobao la~ my maternity pants cost me like less than $25 with shipment.
i bought one from online store ... tummy area can fit but the leg area become tight fitting and i hate it so no choice go OG buy cos can test mah ...

who want i can give you that pant .. size XL
http://stylishmum2be.blogspot.com/2008/05/maternity-pant.html

I got lesser clothes to wear now... my normal pants starting to get quite tight, so I running out of clothes to wear....
that is why i go buy pant ...top stil can fit it is bottom become tight liao :D

Asos shorts and pants not like our Asian ones right? have the extra cloth on top to "warm/support" tummy?

Asos shorts and pants not like our Asian ones right? have the extra cloth on top to "warm/support" tummy?
maternity pant come in 2 type..adjustable band or extra clothes for the expanded tummy ... but like you said lor...warm leh... so i prefer adjustable kind ...if i bought those extra one i will double fold it :D

Mi too. Headache every morning. Need to try a few dresses b4 able to find one that is more comfy on the waist....:( time to sort out my cupboard already.
Ordered a few maternity shorts from taobao. Still waiting for them....

I bought my maternity clothes from ASOS, but I bought a size bigger than my usual size, so some of them still cannot wear yet cause it's too big... Very kiasu.
Every morning I have problems finding clothes to wear, how I wish can wear casual... hahha

then you need to check with gynae or you still start doing light exercise to strengthen the muscle so that you wont get cramp easily ?
Maybe need to start doing some light legs exercise b4 I sleep ba...I am seeing the gynae and my bb on sat. *excited* :) will check with her oso.

What material is it? What size did u buy and what size do u normally wear? :)

You have to order the 夏版 which is their grey, red and blue, those are more stretchy. I brought accordingly to my measurement and they are quite to size lei. :) and the material is pretty comfy. good for our weather. brought one of their 春款 and its thicker and less stretchy

Make up 2kg not bad... now i lost total 6kg... gynae told me next visit he wan see me gain weight...

If i m not pregnant i would b happy to lose these weight as i m overweight... but now he say cannot lose anymore....

Yes, i am also quite happy even though i put on only a little. Jiayou xicloudix!! :)

I bought my maternity clothes from ASOS, but I bought a size bigger than my usual size, so some of them still cannot wear yet cause it's too big... Very kiasu.
Every morning I have problems finding clothes to wear, how I wish can wear casual... hahha

haha i will sit on the floor and think of what to wear.

i had lo mai kai for breakfast... bad choice... just merlion :( my bf, my tea and my supp oops tmi

i seldom merlion in the day time one

Oh dear. I hope lunch was good for you. Take lighter food for the rest of the day.

Puking is never pleasant. It's still my daily morning and evening routine. It's terrible!

I cannot wear pants now... can still wear leggings cuz they are stretchable... I dun like those full paneled pants leh... i will feel bulky when i wear them... I have two pairs, one brown and one black... everything I pulled down the panel cloth under my belly but that will make the maternity pants very loose... anyone wants to take over these two pants? I bought from BKK

Oh dear. I hope lunch was good for you. Take lighter food for the rest of the day.

Puking is never pleasant. It's still my daily morning and evening routine. It's terrible!
morning and evening? Ohhh sounds bad... and i thought my once a day already very xinku

I had a good lunch of rice with barley grains, some jap odens and gyuten and a oxtail soup... soothing for me

but you 16th wk liao leh...still morning and evening routine :eek:
poor thing

morning and evening? Ohhh sounds bad... and i thought my once a day already very xinku

I had a good lunch of rice with barley grains, some jap odens and gyuten and a oxtail soup... soothing for me

As long as we are puking, it's equally xin ku!! Hopefully it gets better for us. :)

Sounds good. Soupy and comforting.

I just called to make appointment for my detailed scan. Both novena medical centre and TMC are full for the month of August!! I can only walk in at 8am to queue. Why like that! The last time i queued for 3 hours when i had my boy..dragon year..

Last edited:

Back