ya i saw mine two weeks ago.

next appt will be 16 plus weeks/ 17 weeks.

actually i lost count. cause i dont know whether to go by lmp or ultrasound
usually it is 6 wks / 8wks / 12wks /16wks and add on

wat is IMP
Mine also 1 mth later.

You be surprised by the growth! coz of my previous Mc, I super kiasu, my first trim scanning was like every 2 weeks hahaa you be surprised at how fast they grow

yah i know ...but i more interested to know does she folllow daddy and gor gor gene ..meaning tall gal... :D :D
These days at night i dun puke.. but i feel very xin ku... like wan to puke but cant puke feeling.... hopefilly these goes away soon shoo shoo
i had that for whole 1st trim :D i belong to the type cannot vomit .. cos i hate the after vomit feeling

yah i know ...but i more interested to know does she folllow daddy and gor gor gene ..meaning tall gal... :D :D

i had that for whole 1st trim :D i belong to the type cannot vomit .. cos i hate the after vomit feeling

I see, you will get an idea during your detail scan right? my sis baby got high nose bridge haha doc say dunno look like who, coz mum and dad not tt high. haa

U r right.

Xicloudix I think u better tell your hubby to da pao for us too.
Hahha he happen to be in good mood then can ask him tabao hahaha i am lucky today ...

Got once i got a very strong craving to eat western food from blk 168 bedok south... i called him n kenna scolding... but end up few hrs later he felt guilty n buy for me too... but it already spoilt my mood n make me cry when he scolded me ...

Hahha he happen to be in good mood then can ask him tabao hahaha i am lucky today ...

Got once i got a very strong craving to eat western food from blk 168 bedok south... i called him n kenna scolding... but end up few hrs later he felt guilty n buy for me too... but it already spoilt my mood n make me cry when he scolded me ...

Haha, we women just love doing these right hahaha

Your dh still so sweet! I nvr have night craving for my pregnancies... so my dh was lucky... see this one will tekan him or not...

My hub also don't entertain me lei. haha then I gotta act poor thing, use tummy to threaten.
Haha volcano family? hahah kidding.
I got short temper, I flare quite often. haha
:D :D and he fall for it :D

yah really family of volcano :D all temper all hot one :D told you liao... my family all wild animial ...all fierce zodiac one :D
I already eating the calcium pill in the morning le. Maybe I will check with my gynae either to increase the dosage or take at nite...
then you need to check with gynae or you still start doing light exercise to strengthen the muscle so that you wont get cramp easily ?

Haha he 还是疼你的啦!I can forget abt sending my hubby out to buy back my cravings lor, esp if it's Chinese food like chwee kueh or 五香米粉 (another one of my passion), goodness know what he will come back with... 15 yrs in SG n he's still helpless in a food court without me.

lolz that bad :D ... in a way he trained you to be independent good wat :D

五香米粉 what is that ?

:D :D and he fall for it :D

yah really family of volcano :D all temper all hot one :D told you liao... my family all wild animial ...all fierce zodiac one :D

then you need to check with gynae or you still start doing light exercise to strengthen the muscle so that you wont get cramp easily ?

Most of the time la, except bubble tea hahahaha. but gotta admit, really a lot of sugar pack inside. haha
I do light stretching to ease the tension on my legs. side stretch front stretch. helps with the cramp.

123.7 KB · Views: 92
Your dh still so sweet! I nvr have night craving for my pregnancies... so my dh was lucky... see this one will tekan him or not...
My hubby tells me..
I havr another 6 mths or less (coz expect me to deliver around week 37) to tekan him....

After that he will spend the rest of our life to tekan me back..lol

orh that one,... one of my favourite too ...they got a unique taste for the bee hoon ...
ok maybe will have that for lunch :D chwee guai KIV 1st :D

lolz that bad :D ... in a way he trained you to be independent good wat :D

五香米粉 what is that ?
Ngoh hiong ... some serve with bee hoon... some ppl only sell ngoh hiong alone...

Talking abt this i also very long nv eat this liao...

Wah now hungry cannot talk abt food else everything also wan to eat

Haiz, now I HAVE to walk to hong lim to buy... well at least it doesn't look too sunny today, hope I don't faint.

woaw!! all the ladies are really getting along well in this group :)

and thanks for creating the list and adding my name to it too.

Winnielove, I noticed that you and I shared our EDD. So are you showing yet or not?

woaw!! all the ladies are really getting along well in this group :)

and thanks for creating the list and adding my name to it too.

Winnielove, I noticed that you and I shared our EDD. So are you showing yet or not?

mayb a little.

but if i were to wear flare dresses cnt really tell

Read all these food posts make me very hungry. I think I will walk to Tiong Bahru market... maybe have Lor Mee instead. Anybody wants Jian Bo chwee kueh??? :)

S/N | MTB Nick | EDD | BB Gender | Gynae name | Hospital | BB Rank | Residence
\ 1 | Missyz | 1-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Su Lin Lin | NUH | 1 | Br Batok
\ 2 | ReneLPN | 3-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Tan TC | KKH | 1 | Woodlands
\ 3 | lovexuan | 3-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Koh Cheng Huat | MAH | 3 | AMK
\ 4 | ciakes | 3-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Adelina Wong | TMC | 1 | Siglap
\ 5 | Kittybaby12 | 6-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Lee LC | TBC | 1 | CCK
\ 6 | dragon_baby | 8-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 2 | Sengkang
\ 7 | MsCrappislogist | 8-Jan-15 | TBA | TBA | NUH | 1 | CCK
\ 8 | bluelove00 | 9-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Wong | TMC | 1 | Bt Panjang
\ 9 | rourou89 | 11-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Adrian Tan | TMC | 2 | Jurong West
\ 10 | PT7674 | 12-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Caroline Khi | TMC | 2 | Sengkang
\ 11 | cinderelly | 13-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Yvonne Chan | TMC | 3 | outram
\ 12 | HappiBerries | 14-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 2 | AMK
\ 13 | sakshi | 17-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr. George Maria | KKH | 1 | clementi
\ 14 | winnielove | 17-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Roland Chieng | PWE | 1 | Ubi
\ 15 | sunflower307 | 18-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Chua TM | NUH | 1 | CCK
\ 16 | Amberosw | 18-Jan-15 | 70% male | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 3 | AMK
\ 17 | Flan | 19-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Irene Chua | TBC | 1 |
\ 18 | iwspider | 19-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Irene Chua | TBC | 2 | TPY
\ 19 | yingoinkoink | 20-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr AL Lim | TMC | 2 | Punggol
\ 20 | Hanerin | 20-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Chen Lin Han | MAH | 1 | Sembawang
\ 21 | Bbcripps | 21-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Kowa | MEH | 1 | Tg Rhu
\ 22 | Newbiemom | 21-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Kenneth Lee | MAH | 4 |
\ 23 | Sugarlove87 | 23-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Citra Mattar | NUH | 1 | Jurong West
\ 24 | GetawayJunkie | 23-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 1 | Clementi, Bt Batok
\ 25 | Dearbabe | 26-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Loh | TMC | 1 | Eunos
\ 26 | alexcmy | 27-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr John Tee | KKH | 1 | TPY
\ 27 | Krissyun | 28-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Heng TL | PWE | 1 | Ubi
\ 28 | ecym | 31-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 2 | Expo
\ 29 | Piggypong | 31-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Lawrence Ang | TMC | 2 | TPY
\ 30 | Xicloudix | 31-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Tan TC | KKH | 3 | Tampines
\ 31 | linlin | 5-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Fong Yang | MAH | 2 | Jurong West
\ 32 | Blumiz | 8-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 1 | Sengkang
\ 33 | DOLLYL | 15-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Wong | TMC | 1 | Punggol

@ecym, I update the table to my actual EDD. :)

err eczema got nothign to do with milk ...it is passed by parent cos parent allegric to something

Yeah that's what I'm trying to say. I doubt drinking milk helps with complexion. Really depends on genes too.

Allergy, sinus and eczema usually comes together but not causing each other.

Also heard 腐竹糖水helps with complexion of baby. Not sure how true also, but didn't help with my #2.

Yeah that's what I'm trying to say. I doubt drinking milk helps with complexion. Really depends on genes too.

Allergy, sinus and eczema usually comes together but not causing each other.

Also heard 腐竹糖水helps with complexion of baby. Not sure how true also, but didn't help with my #2.
Icic .. Dessert I dare not take too much sugar Lolz

I'm officially 16 wks today!
Appt with Dr Ben Tham tmr~ hopefully can know the gender.. seeing getting more of MTB know the gender of the baby.. *envy*

Wah, talk about food again!! Lucky I just had very full lunch, had a mini steamboat w chrysanthemum coconut soup....
Now deciding whether to take my supplements or not, I skip supplements at some days...hee hee... Think of take them makes me very moody..
Need to swallow 1 fish oil pills, 1 multivitamin capsule, 2 calcium pills and my thyroid super bitter pills....
Making me want to cry!!!