(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Ai ya, always very forgetful, she show me le then I never really read properly. :p but I saw the Tri 18 or something like tt were quite high 1: 10000 or something like tt. at least 5 figures and above.

the previous time I din know gotta read as lunar month hahaa

She did a quite detail scan when she was scanning for the gender, took measurement of skull, abdomen, thigh bone, saw the spine, can count 1 hand got 5 fingers! haha and best of all, my baby is sucking her thumb...
then you got take video or not :D suck thumb is priceless shot leh

shall try and drink milk every day. :p

Ya, the calcium pill is prescribe by my doc. I just have to drink milk to add more calcium :)

It just that I am not a fan of milk even b4 I am pregnant...

shall try and drink milk every day. :p

Ya, the calcium pill is prescribe by my doc. I just have to drink milk to add more calcium :)

It just that I am not a fan of milk even b4 I am pregnant...
i enjoy milk prior to pregnant but some reason ...princess kind of resist milk like daddy but i still drinking by experimenting to see which brand she dun resist :D :D for sure she resist maternal milk ... so now drink Pura and she ok :D :D and been drinking it :D

photo_zps70b82c54.jpg

seems like it right.

dont know if its really the tongue

i am drinking HL.

doc gave me the powder kind, but not sure how it taste like.

anyone drinking powder milk?
if it is maternal = sweet :D :D but i remember someone mentioned a brand that is not so sweet ...i asked for sample til now haben reached anyway so be it ...princess dun like maternal milk :D

Yup 2 months. I hired a 2nd one to take over from the first one to help me till end of March. I feel better after abt 6 weeks post delivery so will need to hire for a Longer period. 1 month still can't function properly.
But u also eat confinement food for 2 mths ??? I tried extend my tonic soup only up to 40 days... but cant tahan the heaty food.. i fell sick after few days...

My ah ma also tell me do confinement until at least 40 days good for me

Haha.. I had fun reading through yesterday's posts. Compare belly then compare pills. Lol. Looks like my tummy is really round at 16 weeks compared to most of you mummies. People started giving up seats to me in the train already. Gosh!! Forgot to add on,weighed myself at gynae's, i put on 2kg past 4 weeks! :p
Good.. yesterday i weigh myself i still lost anothrr 1kg... i have been eating pots of junk food these days... why havent make up for the loss haha

Craving for zhui guai again
I also !!! I crave for alot of things..

Sometimes when hubby ask me what i wan to eat i gave him a long list... tell him no need buy all juz buy 1 or 2 can liao since i also dun know the place he goes sell what

But u also eat confinement food for 2 mths ??? I tried extend my tonic soup only up to 40 days... but cant tahan the heaty food.. i fell sick after few days...

My ah ma also tell me do confinement until at least 40 days good for me

wah u all really follow the confinement rules :D i can tong 28 days i happy liao
Good.. yesterday i weigh myself i still lost anothrr 1kg... i have been eating pots of junk food these days... why havent make up for the loss haha
she only made up 2kg out of the 7kg lost :D

Sometimes when hubby ask me what i wan to eat i gave him a long list... tell him no need buy all juz buy 1 or 2 can liao since i also dun know the place he goes sell what

wahaha i do the same too.

but end up i cant finish and hubby have to finish them LOL

mine is impromtu but my office area no one sell zhui guai !!!!

did you see the report ? the report will indicate what is the cut off point for your age

i tot that is what you did the last round and it showed a boy :D
My result 1: 7571... should be ok right ?? I remember for my other 2 kids i got more than 1: 10k

TMC arranged my 20th week scan without telling me...lucky i called clinic to ask :D
and found out it is on my hubby's birthday but he prefer it some other day so no choice ask them to change :D

mine is impromtu but my office area no one sell zhui guai !!!!

International Plaza don't have meh? One of those shops which sell chee cheong fun etc??? I also like chwee kueh, esp the Bedok interchange wan... but usually I satisfy my craving at weekend...

wah u all really follow the confinement rules :D i can tong 28 days i happy liao

she only made up 2kg out of the 7kg lost :D
Make up 2kg not bad... now i lost total 6kg... gynae told me next visit he wan see me gain weight...

If i m not pregnant i would b happy to lose these weight as i m overweight... but now he say cannot lose anymore....

TMC arranged my 20th week scan without telling me...lucky i called clinic to ask :D
and found out it is on my hubby's birthday but he prefer it some other day so no choice ask them to change :D

Yeah same here. When they called me to tell me the OSCAR result, they already arranged detailed scan appt for me... 3 September. Luckily I got nothing on, will schedule my gynae appt on the same day too...

Make up 2kg not bad... now i lost total 6kg... gynae told me next visit he wan see me gain weight...

If i m not pregnant i would b happy to lose these weight as i m overweight... but now he say cannot lose anymore....
:D i never lose weight more than 2 kg one :D if only can lose weight like you all but post pregnancy :D

International Plaza don't have meh? One of those shops which sell chee cheong fun etc??? I also like chwee kueh, esp the Bedok interchange wan... but usually I satisfy my craving at weekend...
Yes yes the interchange chwee kueh.... talking abt it... so hungry now

Yeah same here. When they called me to tell me the OSCAR result, they already arranged detailed scan appt for me... 3 September. Luckily I got nothing on, will schedule my gynae appt on the same day too...
my clinic will arrange doc appt in-line with scan automatic so no need worry abt that :D :D

Good morning ladies!

Had a burst of energy this morning so got abit of work done, first time in like, weeks. Hehe. Congrats to all who had a good oscar result.

Can I ask which week scan did u ladies see your babies stick out tongue, suck thumb etc? How come my 12 weeks scan can barely see the hands har?

PTB7674, ah thanks, now I have this overwhelming craving for chwee kueh...

Haha.. I had fun reading through yesterday's posts. Compare belly then compare pills. Lol. Looks like my tummy is really round at 16 weeks compared to most of you mummies. People started giving up seats to me in the train already. Gosh!! Forgot to add on,weighed myself at gynae's, i put on 2kg past 4 weeks! :p
Me almost 3kg, check with gynae clinic tis sat!!

i had lo mai kai for breakfast... bad choice... just merlion :( my bf, my tea and my supp oops tmi

i seldom merlion in the day time one

Good morning ladies!

Had a burst of energy this morning so got abit of work done, first time in like, weeks. Hehe. Congrats to all who had a good oscar result.

Can I ask which week scan did u ladies see your babies stick out tongue, suck thumb etc? How come my 12 weeks scan can barely see the hands har?

PTB7674, ah thanks, now I have this overwhelming craving for chwee kueh...
lolz... some lucky parent can see 12wks onwards

Back