(2014) ivf mummies support group

Each stroller got it's own fan. Graco is USA brand while Capella is Korean. But I know local quite popular with Capella. Both prices are quite competitive. Some Capella model can alternate front and back handle so can push bb facing out wards or facing u which is good. I saw from toys r us graco Mickey stroller ard $299 very cheap. Can go c. I saw from Vivo outlet.

when buyin these drawers consider if it balances well when they r full... i bought colourful ones from giant b4 n it topples when they r full.. juz need 2bcareful when openin when they r full..

Good morning my ladies. I so don't want to go work....argh!!!

Yesterday don't know why like so excited washing and looking at bb clothes I actually slept at 2am. Wash half batch and my service yard pole all full so I set up my portable two roll pole to hang some in living room to air it. Still got another half a batch to go. And after that still got their napkins and swaddle cloths and bedsheets cover to wash. Nt forgetting adults clothes haha.

Haha I wantahealthybaby, my mum said she wash the things until siao. We bought 2 sets of comforter only $20 eash set with pillow and bolster. Then my mum even pillow and we have like 4 blankets everything to wash. Even bouncer the seat we also wash.
Faithfullyyours great ppl give seat. I am eating starbucks now don't know went long john never open today.
Dolly, got ppl give up seat so far?

This is my drawers brand citylife. Nice? I don't like too colorful as I want it to be classic haha maybe my job nature and I want it to be wide drawers. Cheap and good. Maybe you try see courts tampines still have.

Attachments

• 1406162239951.jpg
    1406162239951.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 170
Ok your this is confirm more worth for 50 bucks. I also prefer wide one. The one I show u is like half of your width but each layer higher by abit. Cost $46. Ok shall go courts c. But then again don't know room got space anot. Haha.

Yesterday my dh play with the bb clothes while hanging to dry. Lol he hug the clothes macham bb wearing. Then he keep saying cannot imagine such a young small girl will grow up to wear such big adults clothes next time(pointing to our clothes) lol. Parenthood lol!

Now I sit train also sure will have seat either reserved seat not taken and I proudly sit down or people will give up seat for me. Poor dh will be the one standing throughout the journey lol.

Iwantahealthybaby, courts the smaller in width but higher in height the color also very nice. Either Brown white like mine or black white which I find very classic. You can go and take a look soon as they got hari raya discount. Look at the top shelves as I saw more stock. If not ask the courts ppl. Otherwise there also got big giants opposite which you can go.
I very long never take mrt. Bus is worst I don't even know how to take bus.

I totally ko when I reached home 1am . Was out the whole day from 8+ to ofc then evening go my mum's place for dinner. Accompanied dh n my godson to geylang serai passar malam for kids rides. Then after Tat meet dh group of lovers at siglap wang cafe chat. At that moment I suddenly have backache, can't imagine when tummy real big how will I feel.
No take met ytd so dun know anyone will give up seat to me or not..

Supposed to go expo for company event at 8+ ,really can't wake up, now then on the way to go show face n tap my pass..

Ok your this is confirm more worth for 50 bucks. I also prefer wide one. The one I show u is like half of your width but each layer higher by abit. Cost $46. Ok shall go courts c. But then again don't know room got space anot. Haha.

Yesterday my dh play with the bb clothes while hanging to dry. Lol he hug the clothes macham bb wearing. Then he keep saying cannot imagine such a young small girl will grow up to wear such big adults clothes next time(pointing to our clothes) lol. Parenthood lol!

Now I sit train also sure will have seat either reserved seat not taken and I proudly sit down or people will give up seat for me. Poor dh will be the one standing throughout the journey lol.
Your hubby very cute leh. Glad to see him so excited la. Mine just play handphone while I walk around. I look at baby towel... he ask me what is the diff with adult towels cos we have a few new ones. Faint la.

Hahaha! But there was one day he suddenly touch my tummy for 1sec as I come out of toilet. That was his closest moment to fatherhood. Hahaha!

circle i keep laughing when i read you say dh ask you what is the diff btw adults and bb towel. hahahaha. but true towel no difference hahaha. the towels i bought for bb the only difference its thinner compare to ours and more cartoons print on it lol. when tummy gets bigger your dh will start to feel fatherhood more..when i just got preg dh also didn attention much only when our house start to pile up bb stuffs and tummy gets bigger he cannot walk past me unnotice. but really i see him like that into fatherhood i also feel more happy at least dont feel alone. last time prepare wedding and reno for house all i handle mostly or do the liasing with the coordinator i also feel like i am the only one interested. lucky this time round he participated abit if not i sure go into depresssion.

me now can feel the difference when i climb the stairs and walk the slightest gradient of slope. can feel getting heavier and legs sour easily after exerting strength. my lower body gain weight faster, arms still ok. i can feel my nose also become wider (heard from friends say preggy woman can see from their nose, there will be an increase in size)

i am now in office but guess what i havent open any email to see. so lazy today...eyes so blur think the contact lens very dry today.

Dolly, let me know where got the lobang for embroidery too.
Oh baby towel and our towel got difference one leh. Not too much of mao mao. You all need cheap lobang of baby stuff selling same product as kiddy palace? My mil house there got this shop selling really cheap compare to others, actually baby kingdom also not bad. I also try kiddy but I find a bit more ex compare to these places.

I also find my tummy very heavy like pulling down the weight, you all got this feeling? ya some preggy lady will have bigger nose and nearer delivery worst, heard that legs will swell and nose/face swell too. So if got such symptom better take note that delivery might be soon.

I just reach office after going to site. I am getting lazy to go to work iwantahealthybaby. Don't know why like this hahaah..
Same here, my wedding and house renovation I am also doing all the coordination. Even now buy baby stuff I got to get dh to go, he got go but I find that guys are not that into compare to us.

It is true lor. He actually asked me what is the diff. Why need to pay 16.90 for baby towel?

Wedding and reno stuff also I do one. Holiday planning also me. He basically approves the overall budget and key things. I am the one who handle all the logistics. When I tried wedding gown, he even fell asleep on sofa. So he is not the typical guy in romantic shows. I also gave up trying to have those expectations. Else I will be a very unhappy and grumpy woman. Hahaha!

I bought bean sprouts pillow but didn't want to embroidery name cos dunno what name yet. At least can change mind when we see her in our arms.

Occasionally, my nose looks red. Feet confirm bigger cos shoes feel tight. Hopefully won't expand anymore.

Reno I No worry cos he is interior designer, he decided most of the stuffs. I only request a walk in wardrobe Tats all.. not even choose tiles I have to tik.. wedding preparation I do the job, just inform him the details n who are the frds he wants invite, I draft up excel for him.
Embroidery u go fb Google under embroidery garden. I aso ask nov fb mummies group they introduction to me... the fb closed group quite useful, got many info or queries answer there...

all the preggy symptoms. ya my dh also say some preggy women he see their nose is super red he thought cause they flu keep squeezing lol. my nose no red just become wider, feet wise think still ok, not been wearing shoes so didn sense much diff. but slip on all still ok. looks ok too dont have water retention yet. i not going to embroide name on pillows and towels but maybe will see can get customise rompers with their names on it but then again i got a lot bb clothes now hahaha.

towel wise i bought from kiddy palace so i think is safe not the mao mao type but seriously i also dont know really got diff anot btw adult towels. except its much thinner cause adult one i use those thick thick one.

we already name our twinnies but i got temptation to change one of their names but then we been calling them names since week 20 so abit reluctant and dh say dont change just remain as it is what we initial plan.

we are all independent ladies huh, i see my friends their hubbs usually the one take care reno and all but when i am the one doing i feel so pek chek. can u imagine i drive to the id shop and talk to my id i meet him solo at my new hse to see how the work goes and so on. colors of paint, laminates, how the design of wardrobe and depth of basic like console and shoe rack all is me do one. even simple drawings also i draw for id to see to carry it out. for wedding, red wine i source, coordinator also i liaise with. if i dont update my dh probably he doesnt know whats going on. he is sometimes very blur in all this. when getting house stuffs i also go myself when he busy. small items like plates, bowls, cup and accessories he dont have to be around but furnitures will ask him for comment. even when new items deliver also i at home open house for them in lol. sometimes i complain he didn participate but end of day i know compare me and him my work time is more flexi and i drive easier to go around. but still i sometimes envy those women with dh that handles all. so man!!!
but he always say i am the man in the family cause i tend to behave like one. thats why now he say preg liao dont so garang, walk in places please behave like preg women, went crowded place please put hand in front tummy dont let pple squash u. hahaha.

now when sourcing infant care also i go online see see reviews. confinement food caterer or bb shower event also i research. by the way now my headache come, i received email say got vacancies for infant care next year so now i am stuck between ifc or hire maid. both cost adds up to almost same. if ifc gd is after that can more or less secure place in child care, if maid is my parents can c babies more and maid can help out their housework at times. ifc is confirm nearer to my house compare to my mum place. mmmmm what should i do.

i also will have this combi when i at soup spoon if half wrap is too much for me. i love ceasar salad. their mushroom soup is no. 1 hahaha. too bad no soup spoon near my work place. i am sleepy all the way no mood work type of sleepy. feel like just leave office and dont come back lol.

i also will have this combi when i at soup spoon if half wrap is too much for me. i love ceasar salad. their mushroom soup is no. 1 hahaha. too bad no soup spoon near my work place. i am sleepy all the way no mood work type of sleepy. feel like just leave office and dont come back lol.
My course is only half a day. Really feel very tempted to take the half day off. But very wasteful on the leave because basically there isn't much for me to do when I reach office later. Then time to go home. Haha!

I love Ceasar Salad too. Think Soup Spoon serves one of the nice ceasar salads around. Tried Marche's and theirs is very watery. Don't like.

i like coffeebean one too. u can try, last time i like to add smoked salmon on the casear salad but now cannot liao but their plain one also not bad. now i crave for salad. maybe i should get one later...from dont know where lol.

I just bought two bottles of 750ml of the confinement shower gel at $16 each, Isit ex? Actually I think 1 bottle can last one mth but since can use also even not confinement period I just get the last two on shelf.

Oh ladies, I think most of us here like similar food. Yum Yum.. I love coffee bean breakfast and caser salad too.
iwantahealthybaby, same here my house and wedding all done by me. I am into design as my job is to look at material and design. In a way like interior designer, but I don't do the drawings as ours is on the whole building not just one unit. For wedding, I also plan what to buy and source for things myself. We are all independent ladies here. I see my friend the dh will even cook and do housework.

I also have been calling my beanie name, hehe so happy and we have been calling her name.

I think the shower foam I get is small bottles just saw online big one 2000ml only around $35 and I paid 1400ml for $32. Eeee hahaha.

Me so wanna eat salad now....

I think I will drive to the shop and buy the shower gel later.. then go Watson see if the disposable underwear still have as many places sold out for XL size. I think I need that size after birth.

I also get the largest size for disposable panties. I buy mine from kiddy palace. Think more ex but that time just go there grab together with other stuffs.

ImageUploadedByForum1406187995.728939.jpg

Simple salad from food court

Lol u ladies really can enjoy food.. I went Canton paradise w a gf after I sneak out from expo, had a plate of char siew dry noodles now drinking avocado juice I bot from market... still tiking whether to go x colleagues gathering later evening or not...
Just now are bugis junction one of the shop lady whom I used to patronise ask wat happened to me slim down so much. My first thot shit I must b damn fat in the past if she can pass such remark. Buy she dun realise my tummy at all.. hahaa
My gf said my dress got good slimming effect...

Attachments

• 1406190506988.jpg
    1406190506988.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 164
Today I went to this stall get food been a few mths the aunty saw me and she say I got nice bump. She commented at 6mths is consider big, maybe today I wear 1 piece dress so obvious. She say I preg look nice cause arms still slim haha. But my bottoms are getting chunkier. Dolly ur clothes don't look like maternity wear. Still can pass off as non preggie.

Ya I got lots of such dresses. I realise maternity wear makes u looks super pregnant so for time being I m not wearing them yet except shorts

Yah! Maternity dress makes me look super preggy. But weekend good to look preggy cos more crowded.

I also realise dark colours like hide our bump. Bright colours more obvious!

The material also plays a part. I got some asos dress think polyester. it totally fit onto your bump follow every curve. So if curve not round it shows too lol.

Really damn careless n baby brain leh... dropped my keypouch at ashton keypoint... luckily call n found it... later sure kana from dh scolding, makes him go back to get it

Now I take train got ppl give up seat for me but sometime there are some people just act blur not seeing me even though I just stand In front of he or she whom is sitting at the priority seat.
Yesterday there is a very nice young man standing who saw me coming into the crowded train, he tap the man who is reading newspaper to give his priority seat to me. Feel so touch. Hehe

Dolly so do your tummy sure can get seat one. Btw ladies my feets are so tired. Just now went to the mall to eat and walk walk a while I give up as my feets are really aching. Luckily I bought most of my stuff already so no need shopping anymore. Counting down 3 months to end oct then can shall rest at home.

Tik for time being I won't get privilege yet, maybe still need few more weeks bah especially I m behind most of u
Dolly, actually my bump is also not very obvious if I wear more baggy dresses. But today I know I have to take MRT, I'm worried people might just bump into me so I purposely wear more tight fitting dress to show my bump and indeed 3 kind souls gave up their seats the moment I stepped into the train.

Tiking of gg taka toy fair this sat w godson. I m preparing him to welcome my bb step by step n love the bonding w him alone too...

Tik for time being I won't get privilege yet, maybe still need few more weeks bah especially I m behind most of u
The bump will suddenly appear one! And I think you are slim so it takes time. Sometimes I will wear more slim cut ones to show bump esp when I know I am gonna be in crowded places.

Me just hoping that I won't waddle like a duck. But I heard can't be helped one. My asos dresses all don't fit too well. Must send for alteration. Now I am wearing my usual shift dresses. Heng they are a bit flare cos I used to like to wear them with belt. Now I just go belt less. Poss can wear for another 2 weeks then poss must go for flare flare dresses liao.

Bud, take mc tdy if gastric unwell. I am awake, today took leave hahaha lazing at home, going to do laundry And packing.

Circle which part u alter for asos? Size 14 still ok for me. The bottoms I got cause sit below waist so if bump big Should be still able to wear. As for their dress quite flare cut too so I think can last. I thought of sending to alter length cause abit long not use to wear so long over knees lol but dh say it's ok preggy over knee is ok if too short looks weird.

Ladies now I sleep I feel stomach abit pain. Like I am putting pressure on the stomach. Don't know Isit bump become bigger. And sometimes when I outside suddenly stand and walk I feel my below area v there like very tight and hard like a lot pressure there. I feel scare like are these symptoms...

Iwantahealthybaby, I also got the same feeling as you. Think its baby weight or moving. My tummy suddenly shot up. Btw I am on leave too going to go red star for dim sum and shopping them facial all with dh haha.
My gastric ok already as I took the pills doctor give eat gaviscon no use for me jia lat. Maybe I never drink milk before I sleep as finish that's why gastric. Beanie needs more food now haha.
Joy, your detail should be soon?
Circle and faithfullyyours drive safely.
Kitkats going expo for fair? I thinking of signing up cordlife.
Cheery and sumiko I miss both of you. How have you been?
Mschar resting at home?
Dolly going to work or shopping? I still have not buy the shower gel.
Mapleleafy and bb_hc got your stuff already?

I have not bot the shower gel too cos many places nearby me out of stocks. Me gg in ofc, rem tgif, he full steam engine.. lol
Counting down to next wed review.
Ya I m glad to feel Beanie move daily feel so much assured. Dh said I seems to get tired earlier nowadays, by 7-8+ I start yawning Non stop But only gan Yuan sleep at 11+.

Back