IVF/ICSI Support Group

just wanna rant...today saw tsb n is the first time i got scolded by her...felt so sad

i told her dr scheduled a natural fet for me this mth n she ask me how come dr nvr give medicine...i was like huh? fet hv 2 types mah...she felt annoyed n told me must hv medicine else how to succeed. then i told her dr will put my 5 frozen to blast n she scold me say y i kpo decide 5 blasts later non survive then i know. she cont blast dun really can survive.

i told her dr suggest n we agree mah. she felt angry at me n left the room with my paper. haiz.

make my mood so low today..

Me too starting medicated FET this month and we too choose to culture our 4 of our embryos to blast. I am also seeing TSB. But y she was angry at u? If suppose our embryos are not able to survive to blast then embryologist will call us for transfer before all of them were lost. It's risky but still we can expect best. U don't worry everything would be fine

I m not sure y she so fiery today but definitely there is a risk to put all embryos to blast as it may end up nothing (touchwood )...the problem w blasto that it can b quite wasteful ……
Probably she aso felt it's too short a notice to help u since u have already decide/start on the protocol..

ya i was surprised cos nvr c her like tat b4

suay lor

Me too starting medicated FET this month and we too choose to culture our 4 of our embryos to blast. I am also seeing TSB. But y she was angry at u? If suppose our embryos are not able to survive to blast then embryologist will call us for transfer before all of them were lost. It's risky but still we can expect best. U don't worry everything would be fine

she actually am quite pissed i dun hv medicine for my fet then whem i told her i blast all she more annoyed. dunno whats wrong haiz!

From wat I read natural fet needs constant monitoring when u ovulate as well. Most Dr prefer medicated fet as can b control...

haha i think im just suay today. lucky she dunno i went acuppucture cos many sisters say she object so i dun dare tell her.

anyway dr select this solution for me so i follow n agree maybe she din like this way bah.

To tsb she felt acupuncture not much use but No need to let her know if u are doing. Same goes for gynae, they dun like their patients go tcm too... just do wat u tik it's best can liao..

TSB don't like blast de. She feels is a waste of embryos n womb is a better place so she is quite upset when we want to do blast. Anyway don't be sad probably just one of her busy n mood swing. She is usually nice.

As for Acu she did mention previously that not skillful or not done properly will ACU the embbies away.

Trigger shot: if you have thr trigger shot medication and instructions (how to mix or if premixed, dosage, timing, etc), any GP can do it. or if you know how to do it you can request to do it yourself. But, pls always check with your clinic before you do anything as a wrong trigger will ruin your entire cycle.

Dear sisters, the trigger jab given by KKH cannot self jab?
Cos if go clinic, will we miss the crucial timing?
you hv abt a 30min to max 60 minute window to be safe. I asked my doc before as one of the cycles I did at GP, one cycle I did at home (BFP!), one cycle I went to hospital a&e/24hr. But if I were you, I will just follow their instructions and go to KKH for peace of mind. IVF also creates to much trouble in our mind, one less thing to consider..

Dear All,

I think I'm out of the game too. Been spotting for 5 days, tested on day10 negative. AF due today. Blood test tomorrow, should I still go?
I'm so sad.
Last night, the 2yo son touched my tummy, repeated after daddy: "Meimei, jia you". He has been there and done that...
suggest Go. plus AF hasnt arrive anyway. let us know how it goes ok?

Dear All,

I think I'm out of the game too. Been spotting for 5 days, tested on day10 negative. AF due today. Blood test tomorrow, should I still go?
I'm so sad.
Last night, the 2yo son touched my tummy, repeated after daddy: "Meimei, jia you". He has been there and done that...
Yes, go for the BT. I had spotting for close to a week during my 2ww. I was so worried. I tested positive on D17. Everyone's body responds differently. Jia you!

Does anyone know other than KKH, and a&e of hospitals, anywhere I can go to take the trigger jab?
U can go ahead n take the jab at KKH. If they ask u go to the O&G 24hr clinic, just hand ur forms to the nurse and u will be called up quite quickly. They won't let u wait coz the jab is timed.

just wanna rant...today saw tsb n is the first time i got scolded by her...felt so sad

i told her dr scheduled a natural fet for me this mth n she ask me how come dr nvr give medicine...i was like huh? fet hv 2 types mah...she felt annoyed n told me must hv medicine else how to succeed. then i told her dr will put my 5 frozen to blast n she scold me say y i kpo decide 5 blasts later non survive then i know. she cont blast dun really can survive.

i told her dr suggest n we agree mah. she felt angry at me n left the room with my paper. haiz.

make my mood so low today..

Hi happyblossom...i am also seeing TSB...didn't know she will do that to patients... but dont think about it..just go with your doctor's recommendation..... Jia you!!!

TSB don't like blast de. She feels is a waste of embryos n womb is a better place so she is quite upset when we want to do blast. Anyway don't be sad probably just one of her busy n mood swing. She is usually nice.

As for Acu she did mention previously that not skillful or not done properly will ACU the embbies away.

Hi Jumbo....how r u? Do you also go acu? I am starting my cycle ..not sure if i should go and do acu with Dr zou....or not............ any advise?

hello sisters....I am starting my 2nd fresh cycle...I can't remember a few details on supplement :Need some advise..
1) When to stop taking Coq10, is it till ER?
2) Is it recommended for 100 or 150mg?
3) For folic acid, conceive well gold have some content already then is it okay to still take the single folic acid separately? Will it be overdose?
Please advise....
Thanks...

hello sisters....I am starting my 2nd fresh cycle...I can't remember a few details on supplement :Need some advise..
1) When to stop taking Coq10, is it till ER?
2) Is it recommended for 100 or 150mg?
3) For folic acid, conceive well gold have some content already then is it okay to still take the single folic acid separately? Will it be overdose?
Please advise....
Thanks...

1) I took coq10 till beta BT day, stop once the result say positive
2) if you're taking conceive well gold, take 100mg coq10
3) conceive well gold folic acid dosage is very low, so ok to take additional folic acid separately. it won't be overdose, cos any extra ur body will purge out

Yes, go for the BT. I had spotting for close to a week during my 2ww. I was so worried. I tested positive on D17. Everyone's body responds differently. Jia you!
My blood test result comes back negative, AF also comes full force today so I kinda know the result already.. :(
What upset me most in this cycle is I have 16 eggs but only 3 fertilized and no frozen. Scary how my egg quality deteriorated over these 3 years (I'm 32 this year only).
I intend to do another fresh by year end, it's our last fresh as 3 times is up. I want to have some frozen next round too. Do you know what can I do to boost my egg quality? Can acupuncture help? What supplement should I take to prepare? Thanks a lot ya.

Riverone all the best in next round.

Me starting my 2nd fresh. Likely tue start stimming. My first fresh had good quantity but ended up just 2 blastos with none to freeze. But I'm much older so result ain't surprising.

I'm just going to r n r for this coming cycle. I still trust that all is about 天时地利人和。

Good luck to me and everyone.

My blood test result comes back negative, AF also comes full force today so I kinda know the result already.. :(
What upset me most in this cycle is I have 16 eggs but only 3 fertilized and no frozen. Scary how my egg quality deteriorated over these 3 years (I'm 32 this year only).
I intend to do another fresh by year end, it's our last fresh as 3 times is up. I want to have some frozen next round too. Do you know what can I do to boost my egg quality? Can acupuncture help? What supplement should I take to prepare? Thanks a lot ya.
I also have bad egg quality. My tcm doc suggest cherries cos anti aging and lots of anti oxidant. my kkh doc also put me on long cycle with saizen to help improve egg quality

We mommies are returning red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang @ Lian Shan Shuang Lin temple Toa Payoh this Sat, 26 July after 2pm. Do come and collect them for good luck for all ttc sisters!
Cheeka,
Is zhu sheng niang niang at tpy the one near tpy Safra?

Im hving menses now, do you think can go and pray and collect?

Hi domo, think with menses not so advisable to go.

Cheeka : how many are u returning? What is the procedure for returning ?

Hi...can i check with u ladies, after ET - do u lie on your back always or is it ok to sleep on the side? Will this affect implantation?

And is it ok if we sit in the car or sofa for about 30 mins?

There's no perfect sure win formula on the resting after ET :) Just walk gently will do. But i did put the seat down in the car while hubby us drove back. It's so that i could lie down. And he drove slowly. Ha. But still no bfp. Just do what makes you feel comfortable.

Hi Domo, yes, it is the one near Safra. I'm not sure about whether can pray or not when having menses. Shd be ok I suppose.

Having menses shouldn't enter temples not to mention pray. Why not get your hubby or mum to go pray and get the red eggs on your behalf. Just teach your hubby what to say. After menses then you go back to pray pray.

Hi...can i check with u ladies, after ET - do u lie on your back always or is it ok to sleep on the side? Will this affect implantation?

And is it ok if we sit in the car or sofa for about 30 mins?

I lie on back and sides but just take note when getting up don't use your abdominal strength. Use your hands to push your body up instead. Sitting in car and sofa is ok one but just make sure you walk around a bit for blood circulation which aids implantation as well. Remember to eat your folic and Brazilian nuts. All the best to you :)

If you believe in TCM can take Chinese herbs to tiao your body first.

You all mentioned drink red bean soup? Is it those dessert red bean soup? When should I start drinking it to help implantation? Today is my 12th day of Lucrin jab.
I am scheduled one scanning session on day 17th of my Lucrin jab.

Wow the list is fast! Dd was sick diagnose with bronchitis n as the only care giver (hubby overseas) I got it from her too... Had fever for more than a week and I had already started my suppression jabs. Hopefully it will not affect my cycle as my tcm been telling me cannot fall sick esp fever. Sigh :(

Last edited:
You all mentioned drink red bean soup? Is it those dessert red bean soup? When should I start drinking it to help implantation? Today is my 12th day of Lucrin jab.
I am scheduled one scanning session on day 17th of my Lucrin jab.

Red bean soup is to improve lining. Maybe after your scan to see your lining condition before decide whether you need to drink red bean soup. Lining too thick also no good.

Wow the list is fast! Dd was sick diagnose with bronchitis n as the only care giving (hubby overseas) I got it from her too... Had fever forore than a week abs I had already started my suppression jabs. Hopefully it will not affect my cycle as my tcm been telling me cannot fall sick esp fever. Sigh :(
Drink more water but dun drink barley ok...barley too liang. Not gd for us cycling. Have more rest too!

Thanks... Plain water become yucky haha... Forcing myself to drink more too. Lost weight (my only consolation) but appetite is back :O

KK allows you to go home right after ET? I had to be under observation in the ward for about 4 hours before after my ET.
Yes, after ET can go home. Were you sedated during ET? Usually ET done in procedure room 2, unless sedation required then they will do the transfer in the ER room.

Hello sisters.... any of you see TSB - drink her medicine but go accu at Dr Zou - AMK? Please advise if it's okay to start now ? I 3rd day injection .... fresh cycle .

Good lining.. I think for older and multiple failure patient, they will give saizen.

@portia3 are you around? Would like to know from you whether dr Loh pro natural delivery or c-section..

Back