IVF with KKH (Dr Matthew Lau)

@doraemon21... Yes, do wear sock when you sleep to keep your feet warm...

Also I take boiled egg white and brazil nut...

Pupnui, i always wear socks to zzz lei, i drink red bean soup everyday 1 month b4 my ER, after ET and everyday during my 2WW, drink longan drink everyday, 4 egg whites and eat only fish porraige during my 2WW lei......i oso eat brazil nuts every other day lo.....

I'm so sorry to hear this doraemon21. For me, before I started FET, I went for acupuncture twice per week. I eat Brazil nuts, chicken essence, red bean soup, sweet potatoes and sometimes yam. Not really sure if these help implantation but I just take it.

NgYL, i also drink chicken essence everday lei..., how u make the yam & sweet potatoe? boil them?

Pupnui, i always wear socks to zzz lei, i drink red bean soup everyday 1 month b4 my ER, after ET and everyday during my 2WW, drink longan drink everyday, 4 egg whites and eat only fish porraige during my 2WW lei......i oso eat brazil nuts every other day lo.....

Only longan drink? No red dates?
Maybe you go try TCM this time round...

Hi Sisters here...
Is any sisters here under IVF and BFP in KKH? Can we change gynae to other hospital or we have to stick to the same doc in KKH?

NgYL, i also drink chicken essence everday lei..., how u make the yam & sweet potatoe? boil them?
I actually buy from those desserts shops. For sweet potatoes, I just put ginger and boil. Do u see TCM? I started seeing TCM after my failed fresh cycle last year.

I actually buy from those desserts shops. For sweet potatoes, I just put ginger and boil. Do u see TCM? I started seeing TCM after my failed fresh cycle last year.
NgYL, nope i didnt c TCM, which TCM you are seeing? any address and which doc?

Sorry to hear ur news, doraemon21. Pls be strong. Try to wear socks when u sleep. I dun quite know why but many have told me itz impt to keep the feet warm. I also cover one more small blanket around my tummy area when I sleep at night.

Hello Mosburger, ok i will start to put small blanket on my tummy area starting tonite.....thanks for the information

NgYL, nope i didnt c TCM, which TCM you are seeing? any address and which doc?
ImageUploadedByForum1405676506.940469.jpg
I see Prof Feng from Sinchong but I know many of our friends in the forum are seeing Dr Tan Siew Bouy from Health & Beauty.

I use to see TSB from Health & Beauty after my first failed IVF... Been seeing her ard 1yr and stop due to give up of brewing of medicine and also the Q...

hi doraemon,hugs..have faith n try to relax. maybi u will make it for e fet.
sorry cant help much on e advise cos i cant even make it to implantation n see a bfp as yet..try again, u are maybi just a little bit more to a successful try. jiayou :)

Hi sisters, anyone done long cycle in kkh b4? Just wondering, is it a standard protocol to jab lucrin for minimally 15 days before we can start stimulation? Would the ovary be over-suppressed and lining gets too thick? Abit worried as my cycle is usually quite short, last mth is 25days only. If I start lucrin today which is day 21, my af will come ard day 28 (buffer for some delay due to lucrin), I will be in day 7 of next cycle when I start stimulation. Wouldnt the lining be too thick?

Previously, I would start stimulation on day 2 of cycle. Even when I visited dr loh few wks ago, he also dun recommend to jab lucrin for so long. He say max 10days..abit scared now. Told myself to trust kkh protocol but at the same time, cant help but to worry. Any sisters have experience and success b4?

pupnui,how are thgs getting on..i am at kkivf centre now..got dr matthew as e doc...:) hope yr beanie is ok .am wearing yellow n adidas bag, wat abt u?

pupnui,how are thgs getting on..i am at kkivf centre now..got dr matthew as e doc...:) hope yr beanie is ok .am wearing yellow n adidas bag, wat abt u?

Hi @connie_hopeful... so sorry that I did not access to forum earlier on as was bz talking to my BFF who company me there... I'm wearing black and white strip dress with black legging.. Yes got see dr matthew and I think I have gone off earlier ard 10.. Dr Lau say only can see water bag not sign of the pea of baby... So he say possibilities could be slow growing or failed pregnancy... So sianz 1/2 now...
He ask me to go for 2nd scan in 2 weeks time to scan again which is on 5 Aug...

hi gal, hugs.try remain positive first. possible that the pea can be seen few weeks later? i was there ard 930am at his room 4..

Oh... I was sitting at room 4 ard 925am.. Cos they called me ard 920am that Dr able to see me when I was having my Breakfast.. So I think you go in after me ba...

Oh.. Good news.. Hv u see dr n check?

Pupnui, long n sad story, to my disappointment yesterday I been ordered by Doc lau for hcg BT 3rd time n BT turned out to 653, Doc lau doest have a clinic yesterday, I was waiting from 10am to 5pm than finally was attended by a training Doc Freda Kho, she helped me do a ultrascan through my vaginal, she found nothing, I went home furious whole nite tossed here n there and decided to visit a private gyne, to my surprise he was able to find my beanie right there in my womb, a very big dot, and I wonder y kkh training doc can't locate the beanie?
Now I am admitted to Mount A due to threaten pregnancy n had already informed Doc lau and emailed him, he told me to update him outcome once I am discharge......sisters out there, must trust your insinct even when doc told u pregnant but miscarriage n yet here I am seeing a live example of myself...... am very unhappy with the training doc she nearly became a murderer telling me I might had a miscarriage n now she cannot do anything n asked me to wait only n don't even give me utrogestan when I told her I only left a few more, when I questioned her she told me must inserted the Utrogestan than b4 leaving the room told me no need...... lucky my beanie n myself I had seek a second opinion n my beanie is saved by the private gyne, after he jabbed me on the butt jab to sterbalize the pregnancy now no more brown discharge, just some white sticky discharge. ......

Baby dust to all, I was just unlucky cos doc lau wasn't there for me yesterday but he had emailed n checked my well being n that I gave him thumbs up.....do not trust any MO or training doc, u could like a victim like me suffering in silence. ......

Pupnui, long n sad story, to my disappointment yesterday I been ordered by Doc lau for hcg BT 3rd time n BT turned out to 653, Doc lau doest have a clinic yesterday, I was waiting from 10am to 5pm than finally was attended by a training Doc Freda Kho, she helped me do a ultrascan through my vaginal, she found nothing, I went home furious whole nite tossed here n there and decided to visit a private gyne, to my surprise he was able to find my beanie right there in my womb, a very big dot, and I wonder y kkh training doc can't locate the beanie?
Now I am admitted to Mount A due to threaten pregnancy n had already informed Doc lau and emailed him, he told me to update him outcome once I am discharge......sisters out there, must trust your insinct even when doc told u pregnant but miscarriage n yet here I am seeing a live example of myself...... am very unhappy with the training doc she nearly became a murderer telling me I might had a miscarriage n now she cannot do anything n asked me to wait only n don't even give me utrogestan when I told her I only left a few more, when I questioned her she told me must inserted the Utrogestan than b4 leaving the room told me no need...... lucky my beanie n myself I had seek a second opinion n my beanie is saved by the private gyne, after he jabbed me on the butt jab to sterbalize the pregnancy now no more brown discharge, just some white sticky discharge. ......

Baby dust to all, I was just unlucky cos doc lau wasn't there for me yesterday but he had emailed n checked my well being n that I gave him thumbs up.....do not trust any MO or training doc, u could like a victim like me suffering in silence. ......

Congrats @doraemon21... So lucky you... Yesterday Dr Lau have clinic as I have see him in the morning around 9+ after my first scan...
I think I should go for 2nd opinion.. Can I know which pte gyne as the scan yesterday have make me worries... Dr Lau saw my scan report and say only can see water bag no sign of the pea of baby... I ask him then what happen as my now shld able to see and he say possibilities could be slow growing or failed pregnancy... I really can't work in the day and sleep well at the whole night and keep thinking of it...

Congrats @doraemon21... So lucky you... Yesterday Dr Lau have clinic as I have see him in the morning around 9+ after my first scan...
I think I should go for 2nd opinion.. Can I know which pte gyne as the scan yesterday have make me worries... Dr Lau saw my scan report and say only can see water bag no sign of the pea of baby... I ask him then what happen as my now shld able to see and he say possibilities could be slow growing or failed pregnancy... I really can't work in the day and sleep well at the whole night and keep thinking of it...
Dun worry too much. I had my scan ytd too. I saw Dr Lau at 10+. It was only one black dot. So small that when photographed, the image was magnified and looked so blur. So long as ur lining is thick and have no bleeding, there is hope! U need to stay positive k. My husband and I are talking to the beanie everyday. U can start talking to ur beanie too, tell ur beanie to cooperate during the next scan. Jiayou!

Pupnui, I visited Doc Chen Ling Han, he is my 1st gyne, he did SOIUI for me in Mar 14, failed than I proceed to ivf, as he don't do ivf so I went kkh n do the procedure, u can call 67571822 look for Jenny she is Doc chen's nurse.....The clinic is at Chong pang market block 103 or 101 next to SKP shop....pls seek for 2nd opinion....don't b too late to save the precious beanies........when is your ET? By now u should b able to c a black dot, mine is on 27 June......don't give up jia you.....

Doraemon21, I'm happy for u! =D

Eat healthily and have positive thoughts k! Ur baby will grow stronger n stronger!

Mos burger, ya now I only eat n sleep n complete bed rest, remember nv give up, we have to b determined n beanie will stick to us de, Praised The Lord, he had given me a miracle baby..... ;) let's all jia you jia you....

doremon 21, i have seen dr chen lin han before marriaage, he is a veri nic n compassionate doc! u rest well k. thank u for yr encouragement. i am actually veri scared. dr lau ordered Sis scan for me , i worried e scan shows no good results. i have not done this scan yet..

doremon 21, i have seen dr chen lin han before marriaage, he is a veri nic n compassionate doc! u rest well k. thank u for yr encouragement. i am actually veri scared. dr lau ordered Sis scan for me , i worried e scan shows no good results. i have not done this scan yet..
Don't worry connie_hopeful. . I've done sis scan before. I think it's a necessary test to do before proceeding to ivf. It's to check for any cyst or fibroid.

Don't worry connie_hopeful. . I've done sis scan before. I think it's a necessary test to do before proceeding to ivf. It's to check for any cyst or fibroid.
thanks sumiko..i have a 2cm cyst seen from normal ultrasound gbut seen 3 gynaes prior all says its small ok to leave it n proceed to ivf since its not growing..i scared e sis scan says need to remove or got adhesions etc.. i very scared to go under knife..hope thgs are ok for e sis scan next mth n hope womb environmentis good.

hi gals, this is my 1st encounter with dr lau. can i check his ivf proc is done in e am or pm? hubby sperms is produced before egg retrieval proc or is after take out eggs le then hubby go produce sperms? did dr lau give u multivits to prepare for e ivf?

hi gals, this is my 1st encounter with dr lau. can i check his ivf proc is done in e am or pm? hubby sperms is produced before egg retrieval proc or is after take out eggs le then hubby go produce sperms? did dr lau give u multivits to prepare for e ivf?[/QUOTE

Connie hopeful,
ER is normally done in the morning, while u r retrieving eggs, dh will go produce the sperms concurrently, my ivf procedure doc lau did not give me any vitamins lei, but I am eating regularly omega 3, royal jelly n folic acid. Dh can choose to produce sperm at home n reach kkh by 1hr or produce at the sperm bank there, there is a room for them to produce the samples, Jia you ok ;), u can make it de the sis scan I m not ordered to do lei?? What's the scan for?

doraemon, 谢谢你,dr lau didnt give me multivits also, my previous doc have. now i ownself take folic acid n tiao with tcm. sis is to check for fabriod ,polyps,cysts n adhesions in e uterus via infusing some dye into there..

Pupnui, I visited Doc Chen Ling Han, he is my 1st gyne, he did SOIUI for me in Mar 14, failed than I proceed to ivf, as he don't do ivf so I went kkh n do the procedure, u can call 67571822 look for Jenny she is Doc chen's nurse.....The clinic is at Chong pang market block 103 or 101 next to SKP shop....pls seek for 2nd opinion....don't b too late to save the precious beanies........when is your ET? By now u should b able to c a black dot, mine is on 27 June......don't give up jia you.....

Tks doraemon21.. But yr gynae is too far for me as we don't drive..
Will decide another 2 days as if i need to scan will be next week..
The lady who scan for me did say there is a SAC n dr Lau say there is water bag.. If there is water bag mean shld hv bb but only thing is might be too slow growing that y cannot see..
I done my ET on 20 June..

Tks doraemon21.. But yr gynae is too far for me as we don't drive..
Will decide another 2 days as if i need to scan will be next week..
The lady who scan for me did say there is a SAC n dr Lau say there is water bag.. If there is water bag mean shld hv bb but only thing is might be too slow growing that y cannot see..
I done my ET on 20 June..

Pupnui, than if that's so u wait for next week to see how it goes, don't worry too much, stay positive ok ;), beanies will b strong de, I always rub rub my tummy n talk to beanies n tell he/her b strong n stand by me. Jia you jia you, u can make it de, did doc lau told u, how many weeks were u now? Cos in week 7 can hear heartbeat ready......

doraemon, 谢谢你,dr lau didnt give me multivits also, my previous doc have. now i ownself take folic acid n tiao with tcm. sis is to check for fabriod ,polyps,cysts n adhesions in e uterus via infusing some dye into there..

Connie hopeful, Oic, ok remember the wolfberry longan drink, Brazil nuts; 4 hard boiled egg whites daily n chicken essence ok ; ), Jia you n stay strong ok, awaiting for ur good news ;)

Pupnui, than if that's so u wait for next week to see how it goes, don't worry too much, stay positive ok ;), beanies will b strong de, I always rub rub my tummy n talk to beanies n tell he/her b strong n stand by me. Jia you jia you, u can make it de, did doc lau told u, how many weeks were u now? Cos in week 7 can hear heartbeat ready......

He told me ard week 6..

Back